It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm blown away by the fact that so many are having similar dreams. I knew a lot of folks were dreaming of craft, even posted a thread here about it a year ago... but am amazed once again.

As far as disclosure goes, I just think we should be cautious, if the media is using this to make money, well that's one thing, but we cannot forget how the media forms and shapes opinion. I think we would be short-sighted to think there are no ulterior motives besides money. I could quote some folks from history who have spoken of the importance of controlling public thought, but you guys know what I'm talking about.

Do I think this is a build up to a blue beam scenario? Perhaps

Could it be a build up to meeting our galactic siblings? Perhaps

I do think there is life out there, never discounted that, but if our leaders are in charge of disseminating that info to the people, it might be time to step back and not necessarily swallow it hook, line and sinker.

We are ripe in a time of deceit, all we have to do is look into the happenings of the world and see that those that are causing the problems are retiring with millions. While we, the people, are struggling even more than before.

This is just a simple nudge to stop and think, especially if the media starts pushing the idea harder.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Vikturtle]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I agree that many are turning their backs on the "approved" religious beliefs. And with good reason, the faith based initiatives has firmly entrenched the government into churches and those that feel the faith, feel the wrongness of that.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I joined this site a couple of months ago.
The reason I joined was because of dreams I was having,the same dreams everybody is talking about here.

I've had many dreams when I was younger about visiting other planets,and our planet being visited by thousands and thousands of alien ships in the sky.(strangely enough I've never seen an alien in my dreams,always ships in the sky,and when on other planets the aliens looked human( though I knew they weren't)).

But that was when I was young,and looking back I always thought that it was my imagination that created those dreams.
They stopped and I didn't think about them until about 7 years ago.

I went on a vacation to Greece and the day before I left I was standing in my garden and saw something strange happening in the sky,I didn't think much of it.
The next morning I jumped on a plane to Greece,and that evening I was sitting outside my favorite restaurant (been there a couple of times).
I was waiting for my food when I looked up to the sky and saw the exact same thing in the sky I saw a day before in Holland.
That kinda freaked me out at the time.
The dreams also came back for a while around that time.

Since about a year the dreams are back,more often than earlier periodes.
It made me restless,I started looking around on internet to see if something is up,what's the latest on UFO news/sightings.
That's how I ended up here.

And then I found this thread,with all these people with similar experiences and dreams.

It was all very exciting to read and I just had to post and share my experiences with you.

p.s. I'm Dutch so sorry if my english isn't flawless

[edit on 18-9-2008 by openended]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Great thread Vikturtle!

When Dr. J. Allen Hynek was hired to head Project Bluebook he soon realized that he wasnt hired to find evidence of UFOs or credibility of witnesses. It was laid out to him( or soon made clear ) that the entire project was conceived by the US Govt. with the intent of Debunking the subject. After finding so many CREDIBLE witnesses and documenting their encounters and unexplained phenomena he left/ or was fired( cant remember) from Project Bluebook and struck out on his lifes work of investigating UFO activity and encounters.

The Govt. put so much money and the media put so much effort into ostracizing and debunking these seemingly credible witnesses back then, that it should make us all wonder why now the corporate owned and govt. run MSM should be giving a free pass to a show like the one on ABC recently. It makes me feel we are being set up.

We ALL should be leary of anything that the MSM presents to us now. Especially when it comes to topics like this that they have spent countless $$$ and infinite hours toward debunking and making witnesses afraid to come forward.

Trust me the irony is not lost on me that we have waited for so long for the MSM to put on a program that deals with this subject without the usual negativity flowing forth..... and all we can do is wonder why are they doing this? How does this serve them?? There must be a reason. But what is it??

I feel we are being set up and today more than ever i will refuse to believe just about anything the MSM tries to feed us.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasus1

Why a new scare would be helpful for the establishment?

For instance, if the financial system they have set up that makes you to be enslaved for just making ends meet, having no time for anything else, not even to think, has to colapse or is seriously malfunctioning in its present form, they wont wait for YOU to overcome it, they will have to put something new in front of you, more complicated, more puzzling. If technology offers us ways of negating their influence and make their grasp on us irrelevant, they wont wait for US to overcome them, they will have to present new barriers in front of us. If the energy sources they control and exploit for controling and exploiting YOU, are running out, they wont wait for YOU to discover new means to cover your energy needs and escape their control on you. If several times global domination has failed, or mutual destruction has been avoided at the last minute, they should have realized by now that old tricks wont give them what they desire. If society is not disintegrating fast enough for them to go to the next level of dominance and control, what else is left for them to do?

This trick is a new one, they can either make you love it or hate it. Either ways they will polarize you and you will end up in a mental bootcamp fighting for their cause allover again, while they buy more time to figure out what they can come up with next to keep you enslaved and preoccupied.

They can dangle the carrot of space exploration in front of us, while they might had no initial intentions of actually pulling this through, they keep us starved with questionable brainwashing sci-fi while we gasp for something new and exciting to overcome the boredom that our everyday lives have become, to overcome the fears of our ageing systems and establishments imminent colapse, then they can present you a miracle blinding you with its amazing power asking you to follow their ways, shortcircuiting your brain with overflow of information, and you have no time to stop and think, while they would be doing this they can be asking you to sign contracts that will bind not just your existence but your very soul to them. you want to protect yourself from the unknown, from the unimaginable, you will do whatever they will ask just to feel safe again.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I might as well add one of my dreams to the mix, as it sounds similar to some already mentioned...

It was evening and I was just outside my house. Within moments the atmosphere was flooded with white lights. A moment later a huge beam of light connected with the earth. At that point the dream ended. It all happened very fast. Absolutely no warning whatsoever.

As far as the government preparing something with all the media attention lately, I'm not so sure. They may just be trying to save face. It's pretty obvious that they didn't want us to believe in UFOs/aliens for decades now. You can only keep something hidden for so long though. They may be presenting the topic in a less skeptical light to try retaining the small amount of credibility they have left (otherwise they can't control/influence anyone anymore).

Just adding that possibility for the sake of balance. I really have no idea. I still think we're in the process of writing the story.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
More doom speech... Personally I tend to think at the end of the day no one will help us but ourselves and we're pretty lazy at doing so. Ive also noticed a lot of belief in the fact that ufos will come and something horrible will happen, personally I think that's a different kind of wishful thinking. An alien war would be a lot more interesting than my day to day life and I wouldnt have to worry about finances. Unfortunately life has been pretty boring for years upon years and I dont think that'll change any time soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
All these stories that I hear lately reminds me of The Twilight Zone and the story of To Serve Mankind. yummy. Hopefully it will not come to that.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

As far as the government preparing something with all the media attention lately, I'm not so sure. They may just be trying to save face. It's pretty obvious that they didn't want us to believe in UFOs/aliens for decades now. You can only keep something hidden for so long though. They may be presenting the topic in a less skeptical light to try retaining the small amount of credibility they have left (otherwise they can't control/influence anyone anymore).

Just adding that possibility for the sake of balance. I really have no idea. I still think we're in the process of writing the story.

Good point Kruel, credibility is something the MSM should be clamoring for at this time. But with Reagans speech about coming together under a threat from another world and Bush Sr. New World Order and the 180 on the subject by the MSM this just screams that the PTB are steering us as a whole in a direction of their choosing.
Is it to perpetuate the NAU? Is the Govt. about to use the technology that it has learned or reverse engineered for military purposes, since the US is being spread so thin militarily?
I guess my point is that we have been lied to for so long and this subject has been clouded and kept from the public for so long that any effort by the Govt. / MSM to appear to start presenting this material from any other angle raises a HUGE red flag at least for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Excellent post Spacebot! I think you clarified it better than I could. You spoke so much truth in that post, hope folks see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

you are absolutely correct. a false flag alien encounter is very possible, if not probable. and it will be done by the "elite" ( super wealthy gangsters). the purpose of this will be to promote the idea of the necessity for one world government. they war lords are always creating a new enemy. right now the enemy is "terrorists" and "global warming" .
In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by the Club of Rome, a globalist think tank, we find the following statement: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself." www.oldthinkernews.com...

An incredible 31,072 Americans with university degrees in science, including 9,021 Ph.D.s, have signed a petition that flatly denies Al Gore’s claims that human-caused global warming is a settled scientific fact.

The petition went on to say, “There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gasses is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the earth’s climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the earth.” www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasthuman

"Why does everyone thinks that if they where here, they would go to America?"

Uri Gheller believes that a "contact person" lives in the American southwest. Source--G. Noory.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have had a consistant dream of shape shifting UFOs, it starts with many types of military fighters like f1 11s and f16s doing amazing manoeuvres in a very blue sky then changing into all kinds of saucers shape craft and orbs.

This has been happening only in the last year

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oh they are here all right. They are all over the place in my opinion. We will never know for sure as they slowly work there way in to every facet of society.

There is no need for them to disclose anything. They can slowly wait us out until we destroy each other, even mix and mingle with us as a form of entertainment.

Whatever they are they do not have our best interests in mind! The powers that be probabley have an agreement to live out there days in the relative comfort of power held on this little gem of a planet.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Not to get into the religion aspect too much, because to me its neither here nor there, but as a christian believing that aliens are demons, what do you have to say about the Catholic Church making many public announcements that believing in Aliens is not going against God?

Just curious, as they seem to contradict eachother from what you are saying.

Well, once again, it looks clear to me, even more so given the recent info about the Catholics being willing to worship with the Aliens in their churchs
I am of the belief that the Catholic church is involved heavily in how the last days will unfold. One of the main players in the last days, will be the Catholic church, in my opinion. You can already see that they are not only involved in welcoming "aliens" (demons in my book) but they're behind the push for a one world religion as well. They want everyone to get along in that matter. Some say that the Catholic church is the whore that rides the beast in the book of Revelation. Is that true? I can't say for sure of course, but it's a theory and it is an interesting one that is quite possible.

Christians should have nothing to do with demons. Welcoming them into your church for worship by your side is probably not the best choice in the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
reply to post by Lasthuman

"Why does everyone thinks that if they where here, they would go to America?"

Uri Gheller believes that a "contact person" lives in the American southwest. Source--G. Noory.

And you believe that Uri Gheller person, do some research and you will find out what a fraud he is

There is no sush thing as alien spaceships visiting Earth, there is not the smallest piece of evidence.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think arrogance is waning. The authorities arrogantly believed (and many still do) that they know what is best for us. Aliens are too scary a concept and we must be protected. The press were fed disinformation by the authorities and believers were ridiculed. This suited the press since there's nothing like a bit of ridicule to sell a paper.

Then along comes this pesky internet where people talk to one another. Where information bypasses the centralised controls entirely. Hmmm, that's curious there are an awful lot of people in the "ridiculed" club. In fact the majority belive that there is something.

So the press, who simply want to make money!!!! that's all, now have to appeal to their readers the majority of whom are UFO believers : so no more ridicule.

The authorities (government and big business owners) have well and truly screwed up recently. "We the people" can see this all too clealry and we are not happy. The peasants are revolting and those at the top know that if they wish to stay there they need to appease us. Remember there is no great conspiracy here, it's money again. Those at the top wish to stay in power to maintain their grip on the money supply. It's the medievel lord of the manor approach in a modern setting. So lying to us is not smart we the people are far too cynical of those in authority anymore. So they need to be a bit more open, not fully granted, but enough truth to quiten us down. truthful disclosure distracts us from the real issue : greedy incompetants are running the economy and we keep voting for their representatives. Look at your leaders and opposition leaders, who has their ear.....money men?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The DREAMS....

Without getting into much detail, I wanted to share something very important about the dream mechanism.

Putting for a few moments the importance of human endeavors aside, let's consider the agenda of humanity as a whole, of the "collective unconscious" to use a term that most will understand.

Social and cultural changes, especially those of a certain importance, all come into effect in many ways.
Since we are all connected psychically, to better "prepare the way" for the new paradigms, ideologies, or events that will change the present mental environment in any given time, work at the dream levels is one of the most used and effective tools.
This happens at deeper levels of understanding, where the ideas and events are introduced into our "conscious" mental environment, thus creating a more fertile ground for the changes to take place.

I will not get deeply into the ways this works, but I introduce just to explain what is happening, and why.
If anybody is interested, I will be happy to introduce in more detail how the dream environment works and how we use it collectively.

My comment in this respect is that there is SOMETHING to which we are preparing ourselves collectively. This is by now obvious.
It is not collective paranoia, or desire fed by an establishment waiting to make profits on public emotional mongering.
Although there are those who certainly do profit from our present cultural fashions and manipulate ideas to sway the public to buy into the next wave, even the most ludicrous marketing scheme is based on the ideas individuated as"realistic" and possibly sellable.
Remember that people are gullible and sensitive, but only in some areas considered the "soft spots".

My studies on this area came from the very fact that I too have had the recurring dreams of the "visit" since very early in my childhood, later coupled with numerous sightings and later even "communications".
I have to admit that I am a bit surprised to see that so many share the same experiences, which makes it all the more obvious that the ball has been rolling, and by now it is maturing.

(interesting note: I was raised in an area where there was little or no contact with any type of idea bombardment... in fact, I could say that my dreams, as far as I was concerned, came out of the blue...)

I am not a doomsday nut or anything close, but I had foreseen this happening within my lifetime, and I am not young, but neither too old...

One thing, if it does happen, it will be the most spectacular thing anybody has ever seen, and those who have had "the dream" will agree with me...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by citizenc]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join