It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thank you ,My fellow Dubliner! My Beliefs exactly ! up the R........!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

That is strange in itself you never Buy short, Only long? What a strange comment from someone believing in the end of World Scene?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
These types of stories always make me very nervous.

on the one hand ones personal experience is something not to be shot down, but on the other people who say stuff like this tend to force people to drink a lot of kool-aid if you know where i'm coming from.

I'm willing to listen to you and give you a shot as long as you're not preying on the gullible, which lets face it, there are a lot of people here like that.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
hi to all

my third encounter with Amizarac is my strangest so far she spoke about awaking the pinal glad in humans?
she speaks of a global conspiracy dating back decades to put humans in a auto pilot state.
she says in order to reawaken you mind and soul rapidly people should avoid all process food and fast food from major chain any form of artifical sweetners and all fluoride.
watching television can be damaging as well.
monatomic whitepowder is what the elite class take to give them the edge of the rest of us this was originally given to a selected few humans by the anunnaki the selected few then became leaders and kings when the anunnaki left earth. To the anunnaki we are a mining planet.
to the poster who wanted to know how to make it it is almost impossible to make it at home unless you have a smelter that can heat the gold to 5000 degrees for over 70 seconds till the gold is reduce to single atom form.
all monatomic product sold online or elsewhere are fakes and dangerous only a very selected few people make it for the elites this has always been the order of things.
to the poster who asked if I think the world is ending why am I going long on my tradings ? answer going long only means I expect that stock to go up in the future going short mean stock going down nothing to do with time.
Thank you to all posters and the positive one are help me with my thoughts at present.
cheers

to the poster who ask why Amizarac could not come up with exact survival numbers she replied to this with can any human or computer on earth predict the survival numbers of any disater we have had in the past?
again excuse my english some posters think it should be better

[edit on 17-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sorry I may have missed something here 'Monotomic' whitepowder?
like coke or heroin?
sounds like the 'leisure pharmiceuticals' department just got more interesting..
WHat does this 'whitepowder' do for the human metabolism? does it increase brain power or open the psychic mind?
and if you see your friend again give here my regards.
And ask her to come visit me. I'm the one calling out with my mind in the Sutton / London area all the time, being a nuisance to other mind reading visitors.

as for the gold you have to keep it at 5000 degrees for over 70 seconds?
how much gold would it take at that temp to get it to monotomic form?
just a question coz I work (past tense - last year i moved jobs) with lots of bullion and (sad I know) but I like gold - it has a world of applications even in medicine as well as jewelry....

[edit on 17/9/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
very little gold is needed but taking to much can induce a dimension change in a human and remember not all dimension are safe to us.
this substances awakes the human mind from operating at 10% to over 90%
it is a superconductor it also feds the pinal gland that is the gateway between worlds

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

over 90%? thats like wow. but surely it would also take long term training to be able to utilise that sort of function. I hope people today aren't taking it because without totally rigorous training surely it would be too tempting for modern humans to use their minds for personal gain and not for social good or for the good of mankind in general.
does this visitor see you often?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
the only human taking it today are using it solely for financial gain and power.

why has gold always had such high value thru history when it is available in large amount and why is it kept neatly stored it vaults world wide to be easy collected by the Anunnakis at a later time.
my visitor says I have a connecting with her but has not explain it
the Ark of the convenant was the smelter the egyptian used to make the monatomic power for the pharaohs till moses stole it.
is it chances that the startest business people are of jewish background worldwide?
or do they know of something that gives them an edge?

nearly all alien races propel there craft with this exotic matter which can blend time and space resulting in getting from A to B in zero time
surfing the net this morning I found this movie called lost secret of the Ark
which is spot on with alot I have been told

]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Working with Bullion for about 8 years, I work in a bank that stores it, we also did presentations for the public about it and the most intelligent question came from a 10 year old school child , he asked " why was gold so popular?".
The staff that were supposed to be all knowing about it didn't have a clue as to why. But me being the son of a jeweller and as such having a fairly dim knowledge (lol)
I replied " Gold has always been popular because it shines like the sun and ancient man worshipped the sun hence it became popular and those with lots of it were supposed to be blessed by the Gods".
I didn't tell him about my beliefs though as I thought that gold would be very popular as 'aliens' would be seen to 'ascend' to the sk in their craft and so , the sky meant 'Heaven' and therefore the 'aliens' were percieved to be Gods. And seeing as their craft glowed like the sun , any gold that shone was desireable to have as it brought you closer to said Gods.
I think if I had told him that I would have probably either lost my job or been seen as a nutter .

I don't like to wear a lot of Gold (incase of muggers) but place a value on family heirlooms made of gold for both reasons of family ties and the fact that the 'skygod aliens' version of history has had an impact of my beliefs.

And to think that if the 'aliens' decide to 'take'/ borrow the gold in the vaults here in my work makes me have goosebumps as we have over 360,000 bars of gold bullion in the vaults and that could power their ships for aeon's... Oh how I'd laugh if the people horded this gold just to make money had to give it all up for the cosmic community to keep functioning, we are afterall a small part of a much larger picture in the tapestry of the universe.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't know if everything you said there is true or not, but the things on ascension is defiantly something interesting. I have been researching it for some time now. Although I don't really want to give up or stop believing in my religion I have had sparks of thought about why no divine power has stepped in to stop anything that has happened in the last 100 years. My grandfather is a monk in a Russian Orthodox Monastery, so every time i start researching this stuff i feel like I'm kind of betraying him, but i can't help but doubt religion. Maybe our souls are just pure energy, and when we die we will "ascend" but guess we won't really know until someone can prove it, or until we die.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick655
I don't know if everything you said there is true or not, but the things on ascension is defiantly something interesting. I have been researching it for some time now. Although I don't really want to give up or stop believing in my religion I have had sparks of thought about why no divine power has stepped in to stop anything that has happened in the last 100 years. My grandfather is a monk in a Russian Orthodox Monastery, so every time i start researching this stuff i feel like I'm kind of betraying him, but i can't help but doubt religion. Maybe our souls are just pure energy, and when we die we will "ascend" but guess we won't really know until someone can prove it, or until we die.

We all have our own beliefs and it has had a part in who we are today. as you go through life there are situations and events that can alter those beliefs or shatter them completely, and any sentient or compassionate being should be able to take that into account when dealing with any other individual, its only those that are obsessed that their own beliefs are right and will not bend or appreciate we are all different will become the things we detest are therefore hate, Its like the current world we live , media tells us that Muslims are evil and what to take over the world, ALL muslim are not evil and the vast majority are like me , normal life loving people who want to get home at the end of the day.
But our beliefs are being challanged everyday by those that want to change us to their beliefs, my thoughts are because you think , feel , love differently from you Grandfather doesn't make you disrespectful to him at all. The fact that you believe in 'aliens' makes you a different intellectual individual to your Grandfather whose own life choices lead him down the path he is on. If he is a Man he will appreciate you for that and understand you and still love you. If an alien came down to Earth and your Grandfather didn't believe in aliens it's his beliefs that are shaken to the very core, you are at least pleasently surprised that you were right, but you should also be a Man to accept your Grandfather's disbelief and support him thorough any transition he will have to make.

As for the aliens not interferring in our history over the last 100 years, I think they tried but the Governments and churches of all faiths were afraid and rightly so, they are still afraid but the people are awakening to the possibility of Extraterrestrial life out there, even the Catholic church nows says "we'd welcome Aliens". how much of a change in belief is that?
I also think that maybe the aliens should have forced a change in the dark times we had, WW1 and WW2 but it made us who we are, and we as Men have the choice to change , and we have the right to become as spiritual as we can in this short lifetime that we are given.
I hope I haven't waffled but I'm hungry not only for Lunch but for contact with an alien visitor .

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is a very good read I like it. You know I can see in other dimensions. I can be sitting there than out of no where I am somewhere else. I have Schizophrenia and I know that it is not a illness. I see things differently than other people. Don't get me wrong it is debilitating thing to have but could it possibly be a awaken state? smokeingman2006 Could you ask the Alien if Schizophrenia has something to do with it?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
For some reason the part about the gold being taken by certain elite, allowing them to use 90% of their brains doesn't make sense. If even 10 people in the world had that ability they would have conquered the world in a different manner than this, with all the infighting in their organizations. Use of 90% would do more than make someone a little better at business. In fact, they may be too advance to be as evil as some of them are, because of the increase in spiritual connection. If even 10 people were using 90% throughout history, this world would probably be an advanced peaceful place for all. The brutal schemes of poverty, war and separation that humans have endured is done by a twisted, insane, primitive greed based faction of humanity. 90% of brain use would not be a lowering of potential, but these psychopaths are base creatures who sell out the planet. And they do not possess ludicrous towering intellects.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't know what to think anymore about this. Many visitors talk about major catastrophes occurring, and they may be right. But from what I've read from contactees there is a large hybrid program and that doesn't make sense if a disaster was going to hit suddenly. It implies something else, that they intend to make use of this planet and are doing a Trojan Horse take over as they have been said to do all over the galaxy (in the Orion, Sirian and Procyon star systems). Takeover from within.
Challenge her a little. Ask her a few questions. Ask her about timeline manipulation and the real reason behind it. Ask her if each race's timeline is secured no matter what happens on earth. Just ask her a few questions. Watch her reaction, avoidance, etc. I always associated the name Elohim with the nordic types, and Annanuki with the reptilian types, though who knows, maybe everyone has it wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
killer kid you asked
smokeingman2006 Could you ask the Alien if Schizophrenia has something to do with it?

you are very correct schizophrenia is cause by your pinal gland remaining open all the time since this is the gateway to other dimensions you are here and there and this can cause horror visions as you past thru different dimension.
not sure if there is a reset button for the pinal gland try and do internet searches on the subject.
also avoid drinking alcohol with you condition as this is garranteed to flip you into the bad dimension
alcohol is not also called spirit for nothing

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
killer kid you asked
smokeingman2006 Could you ask the Alien if Schizophrenia has something to do with it?

you are very correct schizophrenia is cause by your pinal gland remaining open all the time since this is the gateway to other dimensions you are here and there and this can cause horror visions as you past thru different dimension.
not sure if there is a reset button for the pinal gland try and do internet searches on the subject.
also avoid drinking alcohol with you condition as this is garranteed to flip you into the bad dimension
alcohol is not also called spirit for nothing

Yes, all very true.

A reset button? Now that's an interesting path of investigation. It sure would be helpful to know that secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You stated that foods are tainted with toxins that limit most of us. Would that make third world countries that don't have processed food more enlightened?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
airteck

you are right, on my many visit to africa I was always amazed on how this poor ravaged people could alway give that huge wide africain smile they are more aware too due to there tough life.
but WHO vaccine have tainted many there too as well as man made AIDS and
HIV

fluoride tablet to clean there dirty water is not helping either

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
airteck

you are right, on my many visit to africa I was always amazed on how this poor ravaged people could alway give that huge wide africain smile they are more aware too due to there tough life.
but WHO vaccine have tainted many there too as well as man made AIDS and
HIV

fluoride tablet to clean there dirty water is not helping either

Plus don't forget the air pollution from the 1st world cultures , the US , UK and China as well as the rest of the world also heads into the atmosphere and even the Africans have got to breath our pollutants in due to the gulf stream keeping it all airbourne, plus all the lead that falls into the seas and onto the land being absorbed when they do actually eat something or drink the water.

And the W.H.O doesn't help either. But think of how enlightend we could all be if we didn't eat or drink the crep that we do. as it is I have forced myself and the Wife to STOP drinking fizzy drinks because of all the impurities in them... We mainly make smoothies out of fruit and squeeze the juice from them these days....
The wife used to drink a lot of diet coke, apart from not losing any weight even with a proper diet and excercise , now she's stopped she has noticed an increase in memory and reasoning skills. So have I...( I can't win any arguements with her these days) Boo! where's the can of coke??....

Smokingman2006 don't forget to mention to your friend to come and see me as well..

( and yes everytime I post I will be asking to have a meeting with her or one of her 'colleagues' Smokingman2006 ...)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Next time you talk to her, ask her what the funniest thing that's ever happened to her. I'd hate to find out that us humans only have a sense of humour.

Never trust anyone that doesn't laugh.

I like these highly unlikely threads. If it doesn't prove out to be true, at least it proves mankind still has an imagination. Keep it going.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join