It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Citizenc..... I enjoy the way your mind works. It offers information that requires interpretation with deep analysis & thought. It's nice to see that people are seeing more than just black and white, but a full spectrum of possibilities.

I recommend that people open up to the possibility of the seemingly impossible. It took this kind open-mindness to accept that the world wasn't flat, and look where we are now.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Citizenc
Having talked to my friend on our first encounter about the so called human soul , she refered to it as a pure form of energy that was part of creation

She like, You explained that this force was pure and outside the term of good or evil it is just a very positive force which once it has completed its time goes back to it hive at creation where it can be deployed out again on a different path.

She also tried to explain the terms of contract or agreed time this soul may agree on before it start it journey on its new quest for experience and I had a lot of troubles getting my head around this aspect of it

Your threat has help me understand this much better and I think you may be one of the 12 guiding being she said I will meet.

using your logic with what I know it is very possible that I and a few others started this journey from creation with the very intent of using this timeframe to prevent and stop a calamity not intented on the human race.
If forces of greed are trying to cause an event that was not planned by creation it is only logical that someone or somegroup would willing apply to come here are correct it.
I to am only just starting to see that all is not what it seem.
Till only a week ago I thought of death with a sense of dread since I met my friend I understand it is the order of all things and means you have completed what you signed up for in the first place.
As she put it a rebirthing on a higher level ( For most)
we could be an amazing race yet we are so easiely corupted
we should be working with each other yet most of our time is spent plotting against each other.
Moses was wrong there never was any ten commandment only one
live in peace and treat others as you should be treated by others.
nearly a quarter of the planet goes without food and suffer daily horror while the rest look on and the super rich spend $500,000 filling there super yatches is this how to treat others?
All the posters who asked me if things go bad how can the ET only take a small number of us to safety do you really think more of us are worth saving if we have this attitude with our own people.
we are not race or greed or color we are humans ......full stop
will try and sleep again

[edit on 18-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
People of all ages, people of all standings and educations have had contact. But the one thing everyone is lacking is proof. Sure, you could argue the aliens want to make the ones they visit look crazy, but it doesnt make sense. Or that this was all a hallucanation, or a hoax just to generate conversation and attention towards yourself. Or that she flat out refuses to give you proof. I remember reading in one of your posts, prior to one of your visits you were drinking!

If they want their message to be heard they will give proof. Insight starts with asking the right questions.

Ask her to give you proof to give us, and then maybe some will start to be less condensending

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wonder what makes life so horrble to people, that they are willing to believe anything. You are looking for outside help to save this planet, when the real answer is simple......look in yourselves and change will come. If everyone did this...you would not look for outside help...ie GOD...aliens. The alien solution is just too easy and why would a civilization( if it existed) that has obviously survived hard times take that opportunity from us to go through the same hardships and continue to grow as a people. It makes no sense for such a being to save us when they know it takes the hard times for a people to grow and learn from it. We have not learned from anything yet....but give us time.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well the answer to that is that many people are experiencing various things from our visitors, abductions or contact. Its no longer a philosophical question, it really doesn't matter what one holds in their own belief systems. This phenomenon is what it is, and has to be dealt with on those terms. This woman that he is speaking with is not our enemy, and I do believe advanced positive people are doing their agreed upon missions when they offer help. From every account I've read, the universe is more interconnected and interactive on high levels than we can imagine.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
People believe what give them comfort. If they feel better knowing aliens or gods are out there watching over them, as long as it does no harm to others, why should it matter?

Personally, if someone says in public that everyone should believe, they can and will be questioned and contested.

And on another note, if there were aliens out there trying to save the earth from doom, they wouldnt go to a select few they'd go to all of us.
Picture an alien press confrence! "yes, we're real. and the earth is doomed. hi mom!"

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Some people do this. Others respect the experiences of others due to already having experiences themselves. Its really that simple for many of us.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You are willing to believe that a species as helpless as us who needs divine intervention...as you and others see it anyways...has been chosen by a higher beings to spread a message or has decided that we would be better off in another place. Do you think that if we cannot help ourselves, that other species would want us out there wandering around looking for handouts. We would the equivelant of cosmic bums...who are unwilling to help ourselves. Do you think that aliens would want to place a burden on themselves or other species just to save a few. We would either be thier pets or we woulkd constantly be needing help...because we would expect it...why not?...it has happened before...so why again. I myself think we are better than that....I think we are capable if so much and am tired of reading stories about how other species are going to bails us out...or GOD. I think if aliens are here( don't believe it) they are here to observe..and not to interefere with what happens to us. All this is just one of two things...delusions(my 1st choice) or just wishful thinking on those that feel so helpless in life that they create this illusion...(and it becomes os real because it soothes thier pain) that other owrldly creatures are going to make every5thing better. What gives on creature if they existed the right to pick and choose out of billions of humans, that just a few are worthy of saving. What makes you people so special....that you have been chosen to spread this information. Why not one of the following people those that save lifes, go out of thier way to help another, have great genetics( athletic, tall, strong..etc.), and other great qualities that make us special. Why is it the no bodies that do so littles to contribute to society, the ones who choose to spread the word on a forum...and not on a national scale....ie NEWS, radio, and why do they offer you no proof to offer to others...to help the cause.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You really don't get the situation do you? Everyone is completely equal. They, and that is ets perceived as both negative and positive chose to mess with you. My point is that your mindset doesn't enter into the picture. I believe his experience is real. Mine was as a childhood abductee. You're trying to turn an event that is out of ones control into something else. As to your ideas of help, yes I know many talk like that. Then are those who believe something completely different, that offering help is the right thing to do, in this world, and beyond. That our Creator prefers to work through us best. This is not extended to one people or planet. Again, superman flying by the scene of a murder is attracting some bad karma.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by mystiq]

Edit to add: What it comes down to simply is this. If you were visited by such a person who had something of great importance to discuss with you, would you refuse to hear what they said? Or after a brief overview say, sorry, um but I think we can do this on our own. No way am I going to assist you or try and help people survive this?
I would hear them out myself. There are some questions I might attempt but this is one of those surreal extraordinary moments and I'm not sure most would get their thoughts together at the time.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What I can't understand is...why do people choose to believe the extraordinary rather than believe the easiest answer is the most likely....delusions...etc.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Because they know themselves, and in many cases, their entire family has shared the sitings and missing time. And then eventually their children.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Because it seems to be (or is) so real. The scientific answer is probably delusions or mass hallucinations, but there are some things out there yet to be explained. Even science will admit that. Not everyone wants to believe that they are seeing things, because that will make them "crazy". So many people all over the world experience things, even before we were all connected through the internet, and its amazing how many things are similar. ((Although, in my opinion more then half are probably hoaxes and delusions.)) Like I said earlier, it gives them comfort. And in this world, comfort and hope are something we need. And what do you care if somebody you don't even know believes in something you don't? That, in my opinion, is showing complete ignorance and stupidity. We are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. You really shouldn't put somebody down just because their opinion and beliefs differ from yours.

But truthfully, you won't understand until you have an experience. It doesn't have to be an alien coming and visiting you telling you the end of the world, because I'm pretty skeptical on whether an alien would do that. It could be as simple as a bright light where no light is or could possibly be, like what happened to me. But eventually you will have an experience and regret all your doubts.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPestilence

I have seen lights in the sky that I cannot explain...doesn't mean that they extraterrestrial. It just means they are unknown to me at that time and I ahve witnessed many things in the night and daytime sky but do not dweel too much on these things. If i did I most likely would be like the posters on here trying convince the world that aliens are amongst us. ABOSLUTley no proof they are here and lights in the sky do not constitute proof, they only tell us that there are things we have yet to full understand. People are to quick to jump on the extraordinary, why because thier lives are pathetic and feel the need to conjure up stories of abudctions and of seeing other worldly creatures. I have had some strange experiences in my life but am sure that they can be explained rationally..I just choose not to look into it or dwell on these things. Other things in my life are more important to me than worry about such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I agree, that most of the time its just natural phenomenon, and as you said earlier, delusions. But don't count out alien life, or even god(s), because as you said, there are many unexplained things. Just because you do not dwell does not mean others don't. Not everyone has the thought processes and opinions as you. And lights in the sky don't always have to be aliens, i guess you misunderstood. I'm sure your not interested in my experience, but there is no reasonable scientific explaination to what happened to me. I researched it. You don't have to believe. You yourself just said if you dwelled on your experiences you would be like other people, telling their experiences. Just because people would rather jump to the extrordinary it doesn't qualify them as crazy. They just choose to believe, or were raised to believe, that more extrordinary things are out there. Theres no reasonable explaination on why people believe. But is it really so wrong to let them?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by MissPestilence]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I truly believe you. I have been told similar. To quote someone smarter than I, denial is the path of failure.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Your entitled to your opinion of course, but if you have no interest in this thread other than to 'enlighten' us on what you think is correct, why are you still here? this doesnt need to turn into another debate.... You and MissPestilence could have a great disscussion about this, just dont derail the thread, because some of us are enjoying it.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by cosmicstorm]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello again smokingman...

Before I get to you, I wanted to comment on the conversation between miss and riggs...

To riggs: willingness to believe does not automatically lead to success. There are areas where ideas can more or less grow, where there are others that will remain aside, for the "mentally unstable" and forever infertile for the general collectivity.

If you are happy to ignore your inner environment, to replace it by what you can see and smell, then by all means knock yourself out.

There are others, however, that are called by more than what can be touched, and you can very well understand, that even a memory can be more powerful than the words and everyday routines that smother the being of some around you.
My advice is to stand aside and watch, and you will see that practically everybody responds to their inner desires and feelings more than anything in this world.

The roots of those desires, feelings and ideas... well, there we have to go back a long way, to see where ideas come from and how they come to be in our reality. Even the so called society where you move around, is based on what mostly where just ideas once...

SMOKINGMAN... glad to see things are going well, and just as a gentle reminder:

What has been mentioned before by your friend and I is true, yet focus is of the essence.

To para-quote an old friend, to focus on the "evil" consequences of our desires and effects as a whole, will only lead to reinforce those images.

Hating evil and war, for example, is understandable, yet the consequences of that type of focus are different than say, the active pursuit of understanding and peaceful solutions.

A general positive environment is more beneficial then even the most justified and informed outrage, if that outrage leads to pessimism and dislike for the subject. REAL Love, rather than hate, will lead to the active pursuit of understanding, and the knowledge that will lead to reaction, which can in turn be the fertile ground for the new developments.

Think about it like this: if your kid is being tossed around in school, you don't just sit at home to hate the bully and his parents. Instead, you try to educate your kids about the benefits of education and non-violence, talk to teachers, etc. You move, yet hopefully not to beat the other parents...

Our earthly environment requires from us the same active yet positive approach.

One more thing: reread the passages (although I know they were very condensed) about choice. Remember that, in general, the active pursuit of knowledge is the most desirable of the purposes of the Soul.

There are fewer surprises than we would think, and if suffering is to teach us how NOT to suffer, remember that there will always be some that will volunteer to live a life that way, not only for their own Soul's edification, but also for the sakes of Mankind's betterment in understanding about the undesirable effects of greed, self-centerdness, and egoism.

A part of us too is living a life in "suffering" conditions, hopefully to teach the inner You a couple of things along those lines.
Rather than righteously suffering about the state of matters, try to find the positive aspects of those experiences, and even some gratefulness towards those who have the courage to "be there" right now.

Remember also that there is no outside agent delivering our fate to us without our participation. There is a plan, a line of events that was put into being a long time ago (in our terms, for time is just a material convenience...), and the events to come, if they will or HOW they will are in line. It is within our hands, however, to make the best out of the situation and change what we can and will through the use of our liberty, knowledge and feelings.
The fact that the events might be getting a little more "collective" (not only human I mean...) can be unsettling, yet we can, we must find the ways to not only cope, but be an active part.

Thanks for being a part of this...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Citizenc

Again a beautiful post from you full of insight into real purpose of being

I read your thread very carefully and many time before I went to bed last night and this morning a vivid vision explained to me that we are not bettering ourselves as intented as late

wether by choice or manipulation and the situation only seem to be getting worse

So choices have to be made soon.

Still new at this so I find it hard to put into words what I am being shown.

I tried my best on the new post but I am no Homer

[edit on 19-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Now you're getting into something...

And see that what you knew even just a week ago could not have allowed you to look at things this way.

It's true that things are not necessarily going as intended is some ways and at some levels, but there are deeper currents that are still moving in the right direction...
We need to trust and act on those currents: that will be our salvation, if there is one intended. We have to do do the work that will be needed with the right FOCUS AND INTENTION.

We all share in the deeper motives that shape our world, yet it is also up to us to change what we feel we can.
You have been contacted for a reason, and the fact that sharing has already started to roll some stones, should give you a hint at the power of will.

The simple great matter of caution is, of course, be careful what you wish for, because you can make it happen...
So, again, motives and the understanding behind the motives is of the essence.

A negative spiral is one that produces other negative ones. The way to counter one is to replace it with a positive one.

And with this I mean REAL understanding, as well as a sophisticated look at motives, behavior and emotional charges.
Simple goodism definitely will not do, but neither will outrage or any type "down" emotion.

I know it will take time to settle into the visions you have, who wouldn't?
Be patient with yourself and others right now, and things will settle naturally...

I apologize for the sermonic air of the post, but it is important that you don't get down...
at least not more than the understandable after your encounters...

The fire of passion is good, as long as we don't burn with it...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Citizenc

The task at hand is huge and will need the willing participation of many if it is to be accomplished.

tipping the balance back on the side of positive existance will go a long way to repairing the rift.

but what my exact purpose is in all this is not so clear to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join