It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Smokingman,

I'm losing track here. I thought your visitor only visited you once. Did you give you all the information you've needed to answer these thread questions or are you still in communication with her?

I agree with the advice about processed foods and floride. Been off of that for seven years and can say it's definitely made me more intuitive and aware.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yesterday I was told that I would not be included in their evacuation plans
I was told that I would be given all the tools for the other plan

this involves dimension shift for humans to a higher level of awarness

today I sold all my stock some at a great loss and quit my work.

there are more important things afoot than making money here.

my alien contact has told me that there is too much negative vibration on earth at present for there to be any chance of moving the whole planet out of harms way
But with four years to go this could be changed if not human themself can shift to a friendly dimension.

this seem like a huge task

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
three visits so far

But my head is full of things I didnt know before

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Yesterday I was told that I would not be included in their evacuation plans
I was told that I would be given all the tools for the other plan

Do you want to elaborate on these tools they will provide as they could add credability to your claim.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

my alien contact has told me that there is too much negative vibration on earth at present for there to be any chance of moving the whole planet out of harms way
But with four years to go this could be changed if not human themself can shift to a friendly dimension.

this seem like a huge task

No, there are many positive vibrations working to alter the 2012 outcome. I'm surprised your friend hasn't been able to find them. As history was altered by just one man at various times, such as with Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus; the same is the situation today.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
data
put two magnet on your blender turn your smoothie into ormus

this will help you even more there is a video on youtube about how to covert your blender in two minutes just make sure you have the poles the correct way

[edit on 17-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So in the end, the main work is spiritual? I still believe safer zones (whether effective or not) would be the plan and many contactees have been given directions in the event of sitx.
Amongst certain contactees, such as Michael St. Clair there seems to be an idea that North America is going to be severly damaged, either a complete flooding and break up of the continent, or even submerging the entire things. He suggests the southern hemisphere, but also northern canada or the north west territories. I too am looking forward to the tools you speak of.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
shifting a whole planet must be very difficult

once I have the tools I will let you know

my brain is still process alot of this stuff that is the reason I have stopped working too I need to give this 100%

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And yet the Hopis talk about such a feat occurring. Though they also talk about devastation.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
mystiq

There could be save havens if this event is only a near miss this same event is what wipe out life on mars ,dinosaurs, and at least two great flood so who knows but at the very least the condition are going to be very chaotic

this is not future predictions from ETS its them telling us about an event that happens every 3500 odd years

[edit on 17-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I know this happened to mars, and at the same time there was a great deluge on earth, lemuria broke up and went under the waters. But the Hopis believe a dimensional shift will occur and that the feminine energies of cooperation will co-create a more enlightened world.
They do not believe everyone will make it, but that earth will.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
For those interested in the gold powders, I can see that it wouldn't be safe to take the ones produced for our consumption. www.youtube.com...

This video suggest that for the health conscious who have taken flouride, aspartame and msg out of their diets, products such as gold powder have been created with toxins to ensure they don't escape from the net.

This video is concerning a patented way to make pure powder and was wondering at the benefit.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
WARNING THERE IS NO CURRENT SAFE MONATOMIC POWDER AVAILABLE ON SELL ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET YET AND CURRENT STOCKS FOUND ON INTERNET ARE TAINTED OR FAKES PLEASE BE WARNED AND SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LIFE

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

WARNING THERE IS NO CURRENT SAFE MONATOMIC POWDER AVAILABLE ON SELL ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET YET AND CURRENT STOCKS FOUND ON INTERNET ARE TAINTED OR FAKES PLEASE BE WARNED AND SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LIFE

Can you ask her to visit one of us please?

Thank you, she can trust me I'm safe.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

shifting a whole planet must be very difficult

once I have the tools I will let you know

my brain is still process alot of this stuff that is the reason I have stopped working too I need to give this 100%

These are current fields of research that should help expand your understanding of how a relatively few people can shift global consciousness:

The 100th monkey
www.youtube.com...

Morphogentic Fields
www.experiencefestival.com...

Carl Jung's "collective unconscious"
www.eupsychia.com...

Holographic Universe
www.youtube.com...

Divine Matrix
www.chirozone.net...

The Maharishi Effect
maharishi-programmes.globalgoodnews.com...

Alpha Brain Wave States
(google it)

All these topics point (indirectly) to the power of the pineal gland (Third Eye).

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
www.youtube.com...

This video suggest that for the health conscious who have taken flouride, aspartame and msg out of their diets, products such as gold powder have been created with toxins to ensure they don't escape from the net.

This video is concerning a patented way to make pure powder and was wondering at the benefit.
www.youtube.com...

Definitely! Aspartame and msg! Ugh!!

I watch my synchs and yesterday I met someone from Liberia. I asked what was its biggest national product. He said gold. Then last night I dreamed about someone having a secret package of gold. Now today I see gold being discussed. I consider it significant.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
THANK YOU MATRIX
Will give it a look then call it a night as the headache wont go away today.

Thank you all for positive posting

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The big givaway?

he owns three cats.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

ok ok ok.. this is crazy.. i never expected to come across this story in my lifetime.. Amizarac is real.. i had a very similar situation.. so im sitting on my back porch and I see this blue light in the sky.. i was 9 at the time and didnt put much thought into aliens.. I began walking towards this tree in my backyard and thats when he appeared... His name was woola and he had similar characteristics to this Amizarac.. He was very kind to me and asked if I was afraid of those who were different... I told him no and he began telling me about this planet he was from.. thats when it happened.. he kept talking and talking till i eventually fell asleep.. i woke up to find my pants down and a white sticky substance on my legs.. i looked to my right and out of nowhere chris hansen appeared.. he told me to take a seat and explained that i had been a victim of sexual abuse.... he called the man named woola a sexuerrstrial predator.. he said they had been in the game for awhile.. stalking kids and what not.. chris told me to keep a heads up for the next season of dateline... to this day i have never seen that episode

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
SmokingMan:

I alluded to this before, but why does it seem as though there are several methods they are using to get their word out, but rather than refer you to existing "doctrines" on the subject, she is bringing this all up as if it's new?

This isn't new information, as I stated in my previous post. I guess the thing that gets me is that this information is coming to you as if it's the first time anyone has been contacted. Why isn't she referring you to existing literature on the subject so you can educate yourself more?

These stories have been going on since the late 80's/early 90's, but only recently did they start to include the 2012/Mayan calendar connection. This inconsistency makes it all sound less plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join