It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Those are valid thoughts. Unfortunately, those with the power to do anything about anything have clearly shown they won't. So then what?

Do you personally have the power to stop anything that happens on this planet? Earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanos?

I'm just trying to be realistic. I know that I can't personally stop anything of that magnitude at this point. I also know that those in power are not telling the whole truth. And no one seems to be creating any tesla shields.

So the only thing I can really do is talk about stuff on a forum and work on what I personally think to be the point of all this.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
[edit on 19-9-2008 by Cons Piracy]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by nexusmagazine

So because we disagree with your insane rants about aliens...we should keep our mouths shut. Sure...Whatever...lol. YOu don't like what we have to say then start your own forum and make it private. Keep the sane, rational out and let loonies loose in there. Until this forum tells me otherwise, I will continue to be one of many sane voices in this irrational mess.

You see? You don't even get it. If you think the OP is a hoax or a liar, say it once (if you have to) and leave the thread. You in particular go on and on and on and on and on and on - over and over and over - about how you don't understand why everyone doesnt think the way you do.

Stop acting like some self-appointed thought-police and help make the pages of mush like yours go away.

You are hereby appointed to my ignore list - goodbye.

Duncan

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Excuse: These claims hurt serious research.

Breakdown: No they don't. The UFO community hasn't been taken seriously since it's inception. This is due to a continued campaign to make ANYONE, that thinks these things are possible, look like a loon. That includes you. As long as you do "serious" research into these types of subjects, as long as you participate on a conspiracy website, you will be grouped with everyone else.

If all claims without evidence stopped right now nothing would change. The general population will not change their minds until the government tells them it's ok to. The campaign against anyone doing research into these subjects started before 'claims without evidence'. People thinking CTers are loons started BEFORE 'claims without evidence'.

This excuse is illogical and doesn't hold up to real life scrutiny. If you must make an excuse to repeat yourself over and over for no good reason at least make it a logical one.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cons Piracy

You don't think that people who make extraordinary claims without evidence is not hurting research? C'mon get real...sure maybe the government at first tried to make this subject a joke...but now they don't need to do any work because it is foools like these that do it fot them now. If the government was trying to stop people from telling these "true" stories why such a feeble effort. Why are there they allowing these stories to be told, these pics to be seen....WHY?...the government gave up thier efforts to debunk this because in the end there is nothing to it and the believers do a good enough job making fools of themselves.
All you believers who cry...The government is keeping this from us...BOO HOO....why won't they release information...yada yada...the believers holey grail of why no solid proof...government has it all under lock and key....very convenient answer
. The truth is simple nothing to it...government could care less about covering up a subject and it's believers that has become a joke....and only the paranoid will read what they want when it comes to the conspiracy....hmmm that pizza van has been there for ten mins..usually the for eight mins...must be the government trying to get a hold of our crappy footage or our stop us from spreading the word that i and noone else has recieved from an alien....OWWW MY HEAD HURTS...:LoL:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Riggs2o99
Since I want to treat everyone on a equal bases I did a little on line research on my subject this morning to see if there was any earthly proof.

Have you heard of the human invention Webbot?

www.youtube.com...

Telescope in the south pole

www.youtube.com...
Fox news

www.youtube.com...

Sumerian people

www.youtube.com...

this only took ten minutes of my time about the time it takes you to post a thread
not saying this is 100% but the possibilities are there.
You are intitled to your opinion but at least research all the possibilities before you totally make up your mind.
Where this is all really going no-one can really say weither we survive this event or not has nothing to do with this event but more to do with positive awareness as I tried to explain on this other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

since we are all equal I can not judge you.

But here is a funny little thought just what was pumped into the financial
markets this week by world banks to no real use would have fed the world 925 million starving people for years.
Are these the actions of a good and just race?
would you save such a race that put money over its own kind?
To all the other posters on this thread thank you for taking the time to read and share.
I have a very remarkable experience last night but need time to share it right

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Alright.

Call your local MUFON office and ask them if this thread has hurt their research.

Go to wal-mart and pick a random person and ask them if they believe in aliens. If they say no, ask them if it's because of this thread. Take it a step further and ask if it's because of anything posted on ATS.

The truth is that if you think there is something to conspiracies then you will research and make up your own mind. If you think CTers are loons because that's what you been told then you won't know about what is being said.

It doesn't matter what is said because the counter-intelligence operation was successful. Being thought of as a fool is a strong deterrent for people not secure with themselves and their convictions.

The fact remains that nothing said on ATS is going to make someone that is serious about the research suddenly stop. No matter which way you look at it this site is nothing more than a forum for everyone to talk about stuff they probably wouldn't talk about in public.

No one that thinks CTers are fools is reading this website. And if they do it's only to reinforce their own closed mind. It's not doing the research any harm.

That excuse does not work. Please use some logic instead of repeating an invalid excuse that you read from someone else. I know you didn't come up with that excuse yourself. You just feel better about yourself when you can call people fools and you are using an illogical excuse in order to do that. Be truthful with yourself for once. You want to feel you're a part of a group by calling yourself a skeptic and feel you are taking the high ground and protecting serious research. It's transparent. It's obvious. Lying to yourself doesn't make it any less obvious.

C'mon get real
foools like these
BOO HOO
yada yada
very convenient answer
OWWW MY HEAD HURTS

These are not adequate ways of expressing your point and that's why I call it transparent. These are emotional triggers.

It's fine if you truly believe threads on ATS are hurting research. But that's a claim without evidence. And you know what they say about claims without evidence.

Show us the proof of your claims. Bring the evidence. Prove to everyone that threads like this and posters that make them are hurting research.

All that said, I'm not saying to stop believing in what you say. Or to stop posting on threads to express your opinion. I disagree with anyone that says that. But I also disagree with repeatedly calling people fools and repeating the same thing over and over. It's not helping the research.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Sorry your vids are to biased...watched them...and all from someone who believes this stuff no information to counter. You must be able to see both sides before you can come to a rational decision.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

That excuse does not work. Please use some logic instead of repeating an invalid excuse that you read from someone else. I know you didn't come up with that excuse yourself. You just feel better about yourself when you can call people fools and you are using an illogical excuse in order to do that. Be truthful with yourself for once. You want to feel you're a part of a group by calling yourself a skeptic and feel you are taking the high ground and protecting serious research. It's transparent. It's obvious. Lying to yourself doesn't make it any less obvious.

Sorry buddy...I do not repeat what others say...I only see what is real and do not make up things to feel special. I was a believer at one point...the reason I got into this...few years back you could have sold me on the whole grey, reptilian...aliens are visiting us junk. Today not so much...because my eyes have been opened. Stop pouting and except the fact that there are people out there who are not as gullible as you. Thats why I believe you guys get so angry....we have said something that makes sense and has pointed out the flaws in your beliefs. You would hate to have thought that your life has been wasted in believing such garbage...kind of the way a person who leaves a cult feels. Hate my stance and believe that the sheep of the ufo/alien community will always be there for you. Skeptics are not a group,buddies or cult we are individuals who require more proof than has been given. There are the extremes who refuse to believe, and there are those of us...if given valid proof then we will consider it; I am the latter...I am waiting for that one piece of proof that will prove me wrong...but none has come yet. Radar hits and lights in the sky, do not scream ALIEN...and abduction stories are clearly another form of sleep paralysis(kind of like back in the day when people claimed witches were on thier chest). People hearing disembodied voices or claiming to be in contact are simple....they feel insignificant and either thier mind has created this fairy tale..or they willingly lied to make themselves feel like thier life actually means something. UFO's are just that...UNIDENTIFIED flying craft....because someone has not seen something do those kind of moves or move that silently before does not make it extraterrestrial. Multiple witness's of objects/lights have only witnessed something they cannot fathom...and yet again does not make it alien spacecraft. Pilots can also be mistaken when it comes to viewing things...I remember watching this youtube video of some pilot who thought they viewed a ufo...turns out be the moon behind some clouds...if she did not see the clouds move and the moon come from behind...she would have been telling everyone she saw a ufo and would be used as proof for you guys.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Your opinion is valued
Here is a little story that was told to me as why ETs are reluctant to share their
technology thousands of years ago an alien race gave human being a device for the betterment of mind and spirit developement this device was capable of producing manna which today is known as monatomic powder
The leaders of these people decided that only his inner core where worthy of this enlightment
then they also discovered by accident that this alien device was also a weapon of mass destruction and never lost a battle with it
remember the walls of Jerricho story from the bible

This device was known as the Ark of the covenant

Do I have proof of this? no

As while experimenting with it in the 12th century at Chartres Cathedral the templars sent it into another dimension by mistake.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Amigo

sorry I missed your question before

From my internet research this morning monatomic gold I gather it was rediscovered in the 1980s by a farmer call David Hudson

this link seems to explain the proccess but I was told it is very difficult to make

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Last night I had another visit and was told it would be her final for sometime.

She told me that many are awaking around the globe but that negativity still out weighs positivity

That the very balance must sway to the positive side before universal changes can happen

That to most alien races we humans are treated a little like do not feed animals signs in a zoo

which I interpreted as no official outside help.

My contact Amizarac explained that all her races previous contact with government on our planet has resulted in disasters for them

their bond with the human race is deep and as much as they love us as a race they also fear some element of our governments.

Some within their own race believe that they should not interfere with our fate and others within her race think we are to corrupted at our highest levels to affect positive changes within our timeframe.

She belong to a group of cosmic thinkers within her race who feels that human from Earth (Her words)

are a special race and can archive our intended goals.

She also said that she has given me all the tools I will need to do my part in this, (Yet she has given me nothing physically)

Here is the very weird bit I asked her the question that Citizenc requested I ask

about the one soul being split and been in two places at once or even two time lines at once.

She calmly explained that our soul which is pure cosmic energy is forever ,goes into a being at birth and once that being dies it returns the collective center where its experience of its life time are shared with the collective hive ( Cant think of a better word) at creation.

since the entire collective center is made of only this cosmic energy it is very easy for two or more souls to split with each other before going back out for another life time ( Giving me new meaning to the word soul mate)
since at creation level there is no time and space time lines don't exist.

As much as we are mortals here we are infinite at the creation level.

She then gave me a glimpse at her world ,and how her people live life trying to achieve the highest conscious level in a world with matter and time and it was serene and beautiful.

She made me understand that this should also be our chosen path.

For those who asked why not take her photo with my camera, first I did not want to offend her and most importantly most would have said she is just a very pretty girl from sweden in a strange outfit.

I really dont know where I will take this from here onwards as apart from knowing alot more about myself I dont feel I have the tools she speaks about to do much more than relay her message.

plus I have to work on getting my wife back who took off to her mothers in germany when I tried to explain to her what had happened with my encounter so I really can understand the Skeptics out there.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Thank you for that smokingman, the reason im following this thread is simply through instinct, (you wont like that riggs!).... i can see there are also a few others following this thread that might be feeling the same as me, something in this thread resonates with me, thats the only way i can explain it.... many other similar threads have not...

Riggs, please go and find a thread you enjoy and can contribute to... its really getting old and boring now, we are here to listen to smokingman, not you.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Don't read then simple as that...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I can understand your convictions. I can understand where you are coming from. I can understand how "believers" can rub you wrong. I can understand your logic and can agree that it's accurate given a closed set of information.

Just remember though, you may not have all the information needed to accurately make an assessment of the situation. The "believers" may not either. Nor may I.

I will not make any further attempt to put your repetitive generalized attacks on others under scrutiny. It is your lesson to learn. Any attempt by another to push that learning will inevitably result in a thicker mental wall being installed to protect your convictions. I apologize for having contributed to that. I still have a long way to go in my own learning.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
others within her race think we are too corrupted at our highest levels to affect positive changes within our timeframe.

That is the crux of the matter. The corrupted will use all their power to maintain their power. The internet has gone a long way in getting vital information to a much larger amount of people than was previously possible.

The war is for the hearts and minds of humanity. The negative side is winning. They have the power and resources.

Looking at the state of affairs it appears there will not be a human collective consensus. There will be those that choose the negative. There will be those that choose the positive. And there will be the majority that don't choose yet.

The war is within. All one can do is live their convictions to the best of their ability. We cannot force anyone to change. And to want to force anyone to change is an attempt to violate free-will. Therefore, the cards will fall where they may.

Live your truth. Those that are ready for true evolution will be emboldened by you living your truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cons Piracy

The reason the Myans stopped their calendar on 2012 is that.....

They simply ran out of room on their rock thingy.......ha ha

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

i'm trying to figure out why you are even here! Is there a point of coming in here and disrupting and disregarding? If you have a problem, please leave. No one is forcing you to stay and respond. I'm sure everyone can understand skeptics, but you're going streight past that. If you're only here to have a laugh don't bother posting.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I very much believe the OPs experience is geniune. First, unlike riggs, I am an experiencer myself, though not with the same people. But I value the testimonies of others far more than those who pour their heart and soul into proving or debunking photos, because I'm not interested in the proof factor, far beyond that. The agenda issue is of the greatest concern.
Though many think greys behave poorly, I have no actual bad feelings for the ones we've been forced to meet. They seemed to be connected at one point with humans, but now are not. (I can't speak for every groups of greys). And though their ways are less understood, and they are less understood, I understand the work the ones that deal with us are similar to the ones that deal with Jim Sparks.
Ufology exists due to the experiences real people, and often ordinary people, have been having for years. This is the heart and soul of ufology. Its the grass roots experience in its most basic level. So anyone that comes forward will be examined carefully by me. Its a core need of mine to see what is occurring with regards to our visitors, and to examine why we aren't getting the kind of practical help we need.
The OP has the markings of real contact. These are steadily shown throughout his account.
First theres no sign that he is mental, or delusional. He is intelligent and well written and natural in his responses. He shows stress, and mental adjustment to his new messages that he has to sort out and get grounded again after having experienced. Unless he is working on behalf of the misinformatin campaign, ie. he's black op, then I have to conclude this is real. Also, if he were the latter, his frailties, and nervous exhaustion after each encounter where he has to get his grounding, isn't the way the misinfo agents operate. They don't use these techniques.
Once I have satisfied he's telling the truth, I really look at what this unusual person is saying. She would never have come down and chosen to contact him face to face in these sessions if it wasn't urgent. This doesn't mean I automatically trust everything any et says, as I've read too many accounts that make me cautious this way. But either way, whether the disaster is real, or they're really trying to push us into changing our ways to gain more support from those who think Jack the Ripper represents our planet doesn't matter.
Others are free to feel otherwise, but they should not be harrassing in their attacks, nor persist in such obvious thread derailment techniques. I don't feel such behavior is skeptical. My father is skeptical, but not overbearing or rude. This behavior seems like an agenda. Could also be working for someone?

Edit to add: note I'm saying that in order for the contact, the situation is serious for our planet (which I think many of us know) whether the exact disaster she talks about is imminent or not. Our actions in the next few years may determine whether we will receive the help we need, or whether life on our planet is extinguished by any number of things, including nuclear, or enslaved.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by mystiq]

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join