It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ok, im not even going to make fun of this person, but what proof do you have? i bet it is none, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

unless his story is made up, the 144,000 people is from the bible revelations chapter 14 the lamb and the 144,000. it talks about 144,000 that had the lambs name written on their foreheads and they sang before the four living creatures.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
To theses being death is not final its a passing another level nothing more

As for why not save everyone, I dont know may be we are too many this vision she gave me of the new place seemed much smaller than earth.

At least she didnt ask me to built an Ark

since my encounter i have many strange vision but I cant talk about them yet trying to get my head around it all
I chat with strangers on line but cant tell my friend strange.

my sense of wellness has improved

[edit on 15-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

He never asked "why not save everyone".

The question was more along the lines of..., instead of saying "hey lotsa folk are gunna be wiped out, so we're saving a select handful", and leaving it at that..

I Understand that moving 6billion people off a planet is impossible, but at the same time, a good being wouldn't just say.. "Tough for the rest of you though, just don't be sceared because your going to a better place"..lol

Reguardless of their belief system, a higher being should have more respect for "Physical life". Telling of ways that might help protect people from the comming storm would be the right thing to do.

My conclusion is thus...

If this did really happen to you..., you have been decieved into believing that this being is good. Most likely, the people to leave are going to be eaten...lolol. And the rest of us left to die so that there is less resistance when they come to dig up all our resources in the aftermath..heh

Though none of this really botheres me, I Live in Australia. My country is at the bottom of the world and at an angle that would make it very hard to hit from debris comming into us off the eliptical plane (items being pulled into us by Planet-X's gavity). We have no true Fault lines, only 4 Volcanos that could become active (none of which are close enough to me to do damage) and much of our land is in the 1000's of feet above sea level.

So if something dose happen... I know I have a much better chance than the rest of you.....lolol

Hey, Mabe thats why the New World Order has built this stupidly oversised Parlement house down here...

after its all over this will prolly' be the only place left that is livable..lol

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Can you prove that you were in contact with an alien by like going into the woods and take pictures of where this craft landed?

If this is not a hoax,

The next time you see this alien ask these questions:

when are these bad events are going to take place?

why cant most of the Earth's population be saved?

Who are these people that will be saved?

Who are these 12 people?

[edit on 15-9-2008 by The Revealer]

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Excellent Reply. This is what a disproving response is on a topic. You handled every response with your own reasoning and your validation without personal attack. Unfortunately a good amount of people don't take the time to respond with reason and direction. Not only on this thread, but any non-provable topic(which is the majority).

As far as another species not saving us..... my own personal opinion that we get what we deserve. The negative action of others are just the same as doing it yourself if you do nothing about it. I am guilty of this just as much as the majority of the worlds population. We accept what is put in front of us since it's a fantasy world built for 1st world countries out of imaginary money and greed based dreams. Just by sitting infront of your computer reading this while a starving child sits without anything who has done nothing wrong shows human ignorance and the imbalance of humanity.

Why would another species help us if we can't even help eachother? The only way I can see "aliens" coming to help us is to let us know how screwed up we are.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
tonight after telling my wife about my encounter she left me
I was sitting on my terrace drinking vodka with my trusty cats when around midinght my alien friend returned
she showed me and exact grave of alexander the great and told me moses was nothing but a thief who stole the secrets of the pharohs and used it to help his people better themself

she also explain the use of monatomic mana to help the brain develope into a super state

she also said that according to most races humen are not worth saving
I also understand about the 5 dragon who came here 20,000 years ago and there true intent on our future also known as the reptiles

We are an enslave race I now see and that is our greatest burden

we are also a sold out race and that is our fault
the ways of the world are many and only time will tell
life and death mean little but hope is everything

how ever painful we all end up in the same place
Homer vision where only of god and man mating
but the real question should be who is god or man?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
smokingman2006,

Next time she comes back ask her for:

- details on how to defeat the veil that our "Overlords" have put on us and keep us docile and at bay. Something practical, substance or gadget wise, not magical meditation stuff because time for that is long passed.

- details on how to create mono-atomic gold (mana) in the home environment, something that common folk can do without any special equipment.

- details on building a self sustained, alternative propulsion vehicle for 2-6 people that can be made from Earthly materials available to common folk (non-vacuum and non-orbital production, please). It does not need to be Space capable, just sufficient to survive higher altitudes/sub-orbit for prolonged periods of time so when sh*t hits the fan, those who build it are not caught on the ground but are safe(r) high above.

Matter a fact, please send her my way, probably easier so that information does not need to exchange dozen hands and get diluted by some chance...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I want to say to every single one of you that what this girl, or woman or whoever the hell she is, is telling the complete truth. At least as far as my version goes.

My mother lives in New York, she works and runs a major real estate agency thats holds over 400+ something jobs. She drives a Lotus and a Red 2007 Hummer special edition. I was informed nearly seven months ago, that she is building an under ground bunker located at one of her houses. No I am not kidding you. I realize my mother is wack and I don't blame you as I don't like her very much either -- we don't agree on much things. But until now, have I found something in common.

My mother claims that she found out about this meteor from my cousin who works at Nasa, whom graduated from MIT. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. Until I read this I highly doubted my mother. She can go on to some things that she doesn't know very much about sometimes.

But this ladies and gentlemen, is not a coincidence. This is EXACTLY what I was told nearly half a year and plus ago.

2012? Yeah. Something like it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have stated many times on different threads that I too have met a woman, long ago to most here. I saw her first in her natural state which was not human. I have spent the last many years contemplating just what she told me, it was also not spoken.
Being led here to ats I have waited for just such a message. Thanks OP. I know no more than you do at this point as it is all up for a greater lesson to humanity.
Yes we will end up in the same place reguardless of our travel mode. It is not certain that the 1% will even make it there physically and it is only possible that their essence will arrive.
I know that this can be a freaky time for you, just dont go whacko on yourself. What do you mean your wife left?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
smokingman I can most relate. My first contact came in the form of a shadow critter. Possum like thing in size. You are not alone.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Aight, I read this book back in 1997, "Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library". You can pick it up at Amazon, or heck, it's all on YouTube in several "episodes" here.

While I found the book interesting, I couldn't quite commit myself to it, it's pretty out there. My point is, however, like a couple other posters on this thread have brought up, this is not "new" information. This guy from France (curiously named SmokingMan like the X-files character...hokey) bringing this up as if it's new and fresh information. I'm not sure why this woman, who is by all descriptions, a Pleiadian, would come and tell this information to one person and not just drop off a book while she was at it. If you buy into this, this information is widely published.

Sorry SmokingMan, your story doesn't jive considering this information was already out there, in books, on web sites, on DVDs, in abundance. Why would one of them (Pleiadians) come and tell you as if you were somehow specially chosen? OR was this one of the *real* Pleiadians, as opposed to all the false-prophet Pleiadians that came before? (sarcasm intended)

I don't buy it. If what you say is true, then the behavior of these beings and the way they choose to spread their message is odd and inefficient for such an advanced race. My guess is that your story isn't true. (sarcasm intended).

Further, the "teachings" of these...beings...are love, peace, harmony, etc...and it's too bad that they would give you information that would lead you to being left by your wife.

Just - don't - jive - bruthah.

Edit: I would like to clarify that I don't totally discount the whole "Pleiadian" belief - I just don't believe SmokingMan's story.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by Nexroth]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Allright so anyone see a Hale's bot comet in this one? 144,000 people chosen. Hrm....Biblical Revaltion about 144,000 of God's Chosen people to travel to Mount Syenai to be saved through the war and judgements of God?

Would we expect anything less from the French? Live in fear and you already submit yourself to the doings of evil.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join