It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Just curious, are you in anyway related to Clergyman from Croydon,

or is this another User-name you use?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hey smokingman2006..

Ive read this to the very end and through it all you have fought..because you believe..

well..you've certainly made a believer out of me..

Dont give up mate..

Im looking forward to meeting our new friends soon enough

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

no to both questions.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

no to both questions.

Clergyman

Hi

Last night contact was made with me

I was warned that a very large mass has entered our solor system and as it gets closer to our planet and affect our magnetic field our weather will get wilder with more mega storms and quakes.
this race of Aliens is so corncern about this comming event that it will sent out 12 mothership each able to ferry out 10,000 human to a safe place.
The governments have know about this approaching mass for over 20 years but choose not to tell the people for fear of mass panic
my contact also told me that a very ruthless group of human have made a deal with a different race of alien which envolves them getting safe passage off Earth in exchange for hundreds of tons of gold bullions which this other race uses in an mono atomic form in their everyday life.
the Alien who made contact with me told me that billy meyer stories are true but that they have stopped all contact with his group due to his inner people affection with money rather than fact.
My alien contact told me that the same group of humans who are buying their way out are also the ones how have been playing a game of distraction on Earth for the last 20 years to focus the masses on everything but the real problem. *SNIP*

Source: Football360.com

My question is this:-

Which came first? clergyman who posted this on Sun, 14 September 2008 or smokingman2006 who registered with ATS on Sun, 14 September 2008

Both posts are identical, down to the same spelling mistakes i.e solor and corncern

[edit on 26/1/2009 by Freelancer]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
for a 1st date, as a rule of thumb, never discuss leaving planet earth.

unless it's a blond amazon you might feel comfortable enough to get away with a "hit it, and quit it" scenario. that would be ideal, but presents other type problems.

incidentally, I have changed my name from it's boring root, to Joeisephapatania. I've checked the Galactic registry and it appears to be a one of a kind - so far nobody has remembered it's exact spelling, including me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hi

Last night contact was made with me

if you are expecting me to say my contact was a little grey man I will surprise you by saying she was a glowing blond hair female that had a amazon look about her.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

Gosh I saw 4 pages so I thought Id read on but then it suddenly said page 35!! So I have not read all your thread but I love your description of her, its beautiful.

I believe in aliens of the light, I always have done and even that Blossom Goodchild farse did not stop me from my inner absolute belief in them. You are different from her in the fact you say you saw the alien, so there is no chance of you mistaking your own inner voice of that of an alien.

You say you are a middle aged man...why do you feel the need to state this? To me if someone sees something and they are telling the truth it should not matter if they are 22 or 92.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

dont believe it that person has stolen my story and reproduced it on another forum ,

how strange I feel voilated.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

dont believe it that person has stolen my story and reproduced it on another forum ,

how strange I feel voilated.

Dont feel too violated, clergyman and smokingman2006 are one and the same

A few posts down from here clergyman posts the following:-

Clergyman
Bourreau des coeurs

'Hi welcome to Earth, here have some crack'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Crazy nutbags.

IMHO, what you did was join up with ATS and pasted your original post from football360 into an ATS thread, then displayed the link to your ATS thread, with the implication that ATS members are "Crazy nutbags".

Had clergyman stole your story he would not want to show everyone where he got it from, unless, he wanted to let his friends on his little game.

I am calling this a HOAX on ATS members.

[edit on 26/1/2009 by Freelancer]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I am more than happy for the site managers to track both IP number and timing of original posting as I am the real writer of this experience.

talk about curveballs Sheesh.......

anything to discredited me it seems

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why is it these amazing reports of aliens always end up with some side scam or hoax? Why cant we just have a simple report of alien contact any more. Is this too much to ask? It ends up in "whats the story" rather than "who was the alien" , this reminds me of that I was violently attacked by an alien fish thread a while back, after a while I gave up because it had so many side issues, claims and counter claims. (Anyone....was he attacked by an alien fish in the end:puz

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
To all my readers on this thread

firstly this is not a hoax and I swear that this experience is mine.

I have asked the management of this site to track down this other poster who stole my story from this site and reposted it on some football site.

this is a serious way for my enemies to discredit me and I will fight it 100%

Peace and hope

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Lovely story. Almost wants me to leave the cities to up the chances of 'contact'.

The thing I have problems with is the 'evacuation', why would they care if we are immortal souls? And why, would the people paying gold to be evacuated be so gullible. If I were the evil alien, I would laugh at their death while thanking for the gold.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
@smokingman2006 and the seeker_713g

I see you two have finally caught up...I'm sure you both recall me writing about making Orme(s) and melting Gold at 5,000 C, dozen or more pages back?

At the time I was seeking verification and instructions from smokingman2006 through his alleged friends, but I guess he ignored my question as he seems to ignore most of them anyways.

Either way, as far as I recall reading elsewhere, Carbon Arc is what could be used to melt Gold for the necessary length to produce...something.

I don't know what, because I did not do it (no environment nor the resources for it) so I can not lay claims it will make Orme(s), white powered Gold or whatever.

Speaking of which, smokingman2006, why do you want to create white powdered Gold? Also, can't you just ask your alleged friends for it, after all what are friends for?

If they won't give it to you then perhaps that might be a verification that the white powdered Gold is real and it does something (good) to humans.

Perhaps it might break their enchantment over you and they are afraid of that happening?

Don't tell me the thought never crossed your mind, everyone has an agenda and so why would your alleged "friends" be any different...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I have asked the management of this site to track down this other poster who stole my story from this site and reposted it on some football site.

Peace and hope

Football site
I admit I havent read all of this thread but how do aliens of the light and football sites manage to be mentioned in the same sentence??

You know this is so strange it may actually be true.

smokingman....please describe to me the feelings you felt as you looked at this alien. Did you look directly into her eyes? What did she radiate and how exactly did your inner self feel? What was the feeling you were left with as she went? Tell me of what she told your soul not what she told your mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

everyone has an agenda, so true, amigo; I was waiting for the chance to ask about the correct temp,either f or c; carbon arc is one method to reach and sustain the necessary temp.; the problem is the vessel to hold the ore in that will not become molten or vaporise itself during the process; it can be done and units are available, but that is another story in itself.

the goal is a monatomic substrate left from vaporising 24k gold and the alchemical claims that it super charges and unlocks the mental processes.
but it is a drug, and like all drugs it is addictive.

coc aine can turn you into a sex machine until it burns you out or shuts down your lungs.

it is interesting to see if it can be done, but I do not want to try it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Sex machine you say, eh? Hmmm ...

I was looking into Orme(s) as well a while ago, but even if all the technological problems are overcome, there's still no way of knowing what the substance does in your body. Our monitoring equipment and capabilities are to say the least, primitive.

You mention white powdered Gold being a drug, interesting. Have you seen some documentaries by Dan Winter. He's been tossing an idea of it being a drug that some ETs use in his lectures. He also connects that with DNA and superluminal travel and communication, etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Peace and hope

Football site
I admit I havent read all of this thread but how do aliens of the light and football sites manage to be mentioned in the same sentence??

You know this is so strange it may actually be true.

smokingman....please describe to me the feelings you felt as you looked at this alien. Did you look directly into her eyes? What did she radiate and how exactly did your inner self feel? What was the feeling you were left with as she went? Tell me of what she told your soul not what she told your mind.

Yaeh thats a point DO ET's like football, or soccer?
J/K.
and as for the 'looking in her eyes' bit , what'dya think he was looking at? her alien boobies???

Sorry but its HUMAN nature to check out a member of the opposite sex. We look for the inate ability to look after our offspring, and if an alien female comes up to you, sure your gonna check out her physic. I know I would.
Think of the possibilities of an Alien Human hybrid. our strengths with their intellect . Mind you they'd have to supress our anger though...
GRRR

And another question to SM , why don't you ask Amizarac for a sample of Monatomic powder and see what kind of effect it has on you?
Thats providing they'll allow you to have it of course...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Yaeh thats a point DO ET's like football, or soccer?
J/K.
and as for the 'looking in her eyes' bit , what'dya think he was looking at? her alien boobies???

Sorry but its HUMAN nature to check out a member of the opposite sex. We look for the inate ability to look after our offspring, and if an alien female comes up to you, sure your gonna check out her physic. I know I would.
Think of the possibilities of an Alien Human hybrid. our strengths with their intellect . Mind you they'd have to supress our anger though...
GRRR

It was a serious question actually your reply is ...erm...well different!

I was trying to actually find out if smokingman was telling the truth, from the way he described the aliens eyes, what he felt when he looked into them, and what she said to his soul rather than mind. Hopefully from his reply we could get to the truth.

Your reply is not what I was expecting
but its a fair point! Now would you be so interested in a female reptile though, all green and rough? I do find it strange that most men seem to be visited by these angelic alien angels who are very attractive and radiant.

Alien/human hybrid? I think they are mainly grey/reptile/human so not all that attractive really

Miss Green

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Edited to reply to MISS Green..

My reply was probably because I'm tired and surrounded by 'comely' women in the office ,My apologies if I've upset anyone by my remark. .

And to be honest I probably would look at a reptilian , up AND down, dunno if it's just me but sometimes people feel more 'comfortable' talking to a female ( can't talk to the wife though
).

So people would look for the telltale 'ladybumps' even if its just to 'adjust' their language and syntax to a more appealing female tone.

How many times have you sworn explicitly infront of a man ( if your a man) but then had the same coversation later to a woman but excluded all the profanity?
We all do it, I swear infront of my brother but not my Nan.
So people check out other peoples shape and their ages from looking and adjust their mouths to match the occasion.

Language is all we have to communicate to each other ( apart from writing - but what ET is going to write you a note?) , We cannot think our thoughts or our questions , nor hear the other persons voice, ( if we could we would be more focused mentally and we'd be able to hear both male and female voices in our heads.and adjust our coversation accordingly But seeing as we use our mouths to talk we also have to use our eyes to see if its male or female).
If we could hear telepathically then maybe we wouldn't be as sexist or rude to each other and if it weren't for the fact we need our eyes to see where we are going , we wouldn't fall over ourselves as often. ( pun intended)...

AND everyones trying to find out if SmokingMan ( listed as friend of mine) is telling the truth .

I'd love to encounter an ET just to see what my reactions would be? Would I be courteous?, would I whine like a child that they aren't helping us?, Would I demand help?, Would I demand technology?, Would I freak out and run?, or would I try to engage them in a conversation as much as my being a child to their elder would?

How would I react? with Honour and Integrity I hope , and I hope I don't embarass both myself and Humankind in the process.

[edit on 27/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

No offense taken! Its my fault I really didnt think when I chose my name, its named after a green humanoid alien I saw..Mr Green! I saw him several years ago and the meeting changed my life forever. I know what its like to look into alien eyes which is why I asked smokingman his true feelings when he looked into hers.

I have tryed to put in my sig Im female but guess its not easy to see at first glance!!

Ive added you as a friend for your very nice apology !! Plus your post was quite funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join