It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I read your post and agreed with a few comments, I also think some of Smokingmans comments are genuine to him at least, some have struck a chord with me though, and then so have some of yours, (especially the neighbours comment - we have some near us like that).

I also feel that if the ET's were / are supposed to be compassionate about Humanity then why aren't they doing something to divert a worldwide crisis from a solar / spacial event?

Yes apparently they have the means and according to some a motive behind keeping mankind safe, But with these Annu's that are on this supposedly approaching dwarf star, if this world is so important to them why aren't they here with us, even if according to SM they are 'slave master's' you'd think at least one of them would be here in full view cracking the whip so to speak.

That at least would put us in our place according to the master/slave frame of mind, but we have been left to our own devices and it seems we now have the mentality of supreme beings on this world and that because of the very little interaction between Us and the ET's it seems the whole universe is ours as well.

If we were so important to the cosmos or oneness then why is there so much self inflicted suffering and why is it allowed?
Don't the ET's believe in us and that we can change to be better than we are? Don't they trust us enough ?
I agree in some aspects that we have brought this situation on ourselves by allowing corrupt entities , such as politicians and clergymen to derail our train of thought and connection with the oneness. But for the ET's to just leave us in this predicament , have little contact with someone they profess to 'love' or 'own' then it means to me that there are no ET's worthy of our commitment or admiration.

The incentive to aspire to join them amongst the stars isn't there, as we are told by TPTB to do as they want , and thats all we do, we watch TV eat poisoned food and water, covet gadgets and money instead of intellect, Look at the neighbours your spoke of, how many times have you as a child made fun of someone because they were smarter than you? calling them nerds, geeks , bookworms and such, What incentive is there for that particular child to grow and be a productive member ?
None at all, so they sit back and watch Big Brother and Pop Idol and end up stunting the genepool like your neighbours.

As I posted before and have done many a time, My message to the ET's is this ( and SM is probably going to flame me) " you want us to aspire and to grow? How about holding our hand as we stumble around? after all , you don't teach a child to walk by showing him someone walking across the street. You take their hand , sooth them when they fall, pick them up when they need help, and you TEACH them what they need to know to get on in life".

To leave us stumbling around in the dark with no help is tantamount to cruelty something we the majority of Humans don't do to animals.
We show compassion when we can. Why shouldn't you?

Besides I also thought this world prided itself on its democratic belief , and many voices should be heard, not ignored, But this is now , sometimes the many ARE ignored for the sake of a few, but If anyone including Smokingman CAN give a message to the ET's - - - Please help us and ignore the ones that say they don't want the help, They don't speak for the majority...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I admit fully that, as you have come into this thread late, I thought you were referring to my recent contributions (I, and others, have received lots of negativity for simply voicing our opinions. My defence mechanism kicked in, that’s all). And do I think myself annoying? Well, in all honesty no, but I do like to pride myself as being a thorn in the side of those who, intentionally or not, try and hoax us here on ATS. I am no one-man police-force, but I do what I can to maintain a logical approach. Why? Because it is necessary to preserve a balance of perspectives in any discussion.

To be honest, your posts here were so long, that I didnt read most of them, but skimmed them.

This is the classic reason why I continuously refer to contactee threads as being close to a new religion. Those who believe without questioning often refuse to acknowledge any alternative viewpoint, to the extent of ignoring them, as it interferes with the comforting tone of the original poster’s message. Would it not be fair to say if smokingman2006’s post were as long as mine, then you would have read them?

The reason I said that Smokingman's story could be genuine, is first of all,
because of his humbleness.

Nothing to do with him being in contact with aliens, then? Humbleness in regard to this discussion, and in my book, means a willingness to accept and deal with all rejections of a given mission with humility and shrewdness. Our friend smokingman2006 has disregarded a vast amount of contrary and contradictory points having been pointed out to him regarding his story. That, to me, does not indicate he possesses the crucial abilities needed to defend his “communication”, and this is to the detriment of that message. I am not going to get back into the pages long argument I have already had on that subject, as I have made my point to the best of my ability, and no one has managed to change my mind to the contrary.

I, myself, want to believe there are other beings out there. Most stories I hear, could very well be believable, some are pretty wacked.

Here we differ. I do believe. Does that surprise you? If it does, then I hope it changes your perception of supposed dyed-in-the-wool skeptics; we don’t all hate the extraordinary. I am no Richard Dawkins (whom I detest).

He has traveled the world, according to him, and is well educated in many subjects.

Are you referring to his alleged recent travels? How do you know he’s travelled the world? He has refused to provide any proof of these fantastic jaunts, so why do you believe him?

Im not saying his story is true, I'd love for it to be.

“Love for it to be”? Really? He’s said the 6.5 billion of us are going to die!

I'm also not calling him a liar or a fraud. Im not his judge and jury.

On this board, you are part of the jury. Read the disclaimer at the top of the page. We are here to “vet”-evaluate- his tale as our understanding and standpoint on the subject matter sees fit.

Believe me, I am not attacking your values and wishes. In fact I respect everyone’s right to believe what they will. But I don’t have to agree with it, and just yearn for people to approach this type of thread with an open mind, not flock to it as if it contains the secrets of the world made visible without using the reason and logic we were all born with.

By the way, your part of Missouri sounds delightful

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I DO so know what you mean in your post. Have you ever had the feeling, you dont truly "belong" anywhere? Like you just dont fit in, and you look at other's and you just cant relate to them? I do, everyday. I dont know exactly what it means, but I have always felt, well "different" than other people.
Maybe its true, that our forfathers came from another world far away. I dont know that answer. But, I feel that, there are those that are born in this world, that are , god, how do I say this without coming off as cruel? OK, maybe they are genetically inadequate? It's not that some are "better" than them, or worthy of more, but that maybe they stem from the earliest creations, the mistakes of the gods? I dont know how to explain it any differently. I think you can tell just by meeting someone, what Im talking about. Some people just dont have the mental capacity of an M&M, and im NOT making fun of them, Im stating a fact.
Then, there are those who are highly intelligent, gifted, a senstive, or just beyond normal. Maybe its those, that will become "awake" and send out a collective message, mentally. I know it sounds like babble, I wish I could word it better. I do believe in energy, and I think we send out too much negative energy. The universe doesnt care what kind of energy you send out, it makes it happen. So what Im saying is, maybe, and this is just a speculation, the energy that other life forms are receiving from us "babies", is just too violent, or negative for them to even try. I dont know..call me crazy..lol

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I will try to answer all your latest questions but be warn I have the flu so my English could be worst than normal (grin)

Your English is better than my French, believe me. And as recently I have had the worst case of man-flu ever to infect a human being, then you have my sympathy.

This mass heading our way is a brown dwarf as stated before it has in its tow one planet and several moons the planet is the home of a very advance race called the Annunakis there are treaties in place that forbids other races to tamper in natural events. Unless its an all life extinction event

But they do have planet moving technology, right? So what justifies them using this ability? What other scenario could possibly have precedent over the near annihilation of a species? That does not make sense. Why did they conceive of this tech in the first place, if not to save lives?

They cannot treasure that much if they’re willing to let most of us die horribly.

The Pleidians don't measure life as we do since their entire belief is based on life and death renewable…life at creation in current souls or split souls. Your question asking me how I feel if certain people freak out reading my posting and how I feel about it. My answer is I believe we are all on a predestine mission and since this body and life is only a vessel…to get you past this leg of the journey there is nothing for me to worry about.

This worries me. You are basically saying that you are not responsible for the results your “message” has on the easily persuaded or manic-depressive?

Taken to the extreme (and I think that these comparisons are justified considering the intensely doom-laden content of this thread) what if your message was perceived as a rationalization for a psychotic outburst? Another Marshall Applewhite? Or a Columbine? Did this not occur?

The hospital stats was just thrown in to made a point

You did not say that. You offered it as proof of your theories, did you not? Your term “Muppetry”, and examples, also demonstrates normal human stupidity. They do not illustrate an insidious dumbing down of the population via alien worshiping overlords; humans have exhibited their stupidity proudly for as long as we’ve been sentient.
My mother was taken ill some time ago, the doctor called and he diagnosed a stomach complaint. On taking a second opinion, we discovered she had had a heart attack. Outcome? The doctor who saw her initially was obviously suffering from that very human foible. Even professionals are subject to it. Expecting us to perform continually in some idealized way is simply making a rod for your own back; it isn’t going to happen.

No I have not posted on any French forum or any other forum full stop.

Why?

You could be right about something I like animal better than most people I have met in my life its sad I know but true

smokingman2006, there is nothing wrong with sometimes liking animals more than some humans.

I sympathize with this to a great extent, as my family always kept dogs, and I’ve always loved our furry friends. Their loyalty and companionship is something pure and unextinguishable (animals, that is; families can be a pain). Recently I have been adopted by two cats, a father and son, both pure white. I have never been a “cat person”, but the love, albeit completely mercenary, they exhibit always warms my heart and lifts my soul, no matter what my mood. Animals are the manifestation of simple trust and devotion.

But so are most humans, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I admit fully that, as you have come into this thread late, I thought you were referring to my recent contributions (I, and others, have received lots of negativity for simply voicing our opinions. My defence mechanism kicked in, that’s all). And do I think myself annoying? Well, in all honesty no, but I do like to pride myself as being a thorn in the side of those who, intentionally or not, try and hoax us here on ATS. I am no one-man police-force, but I do what I can to maintain a logical approach. Why? Because it is necessary to preserve a balance of perspectives in any discussion.

To be honest, your posts here were so long, that I didnt read most of them, but skimmed them.

This is the classic reason why I continuously refer to contactee threads as being close to a new religion. Those who believe without questioning often refuse to acknowledge any alternative viewpoint, to the extent of ignoring them, as it interferes with the comforting tone of the original poster’s message. Would it not be fair to say if smokingman2006’s post were as long as mine, then you would have read them?

The reason I said that Smokingman's story could be genuine, is first of all,
because of his humbleness.

Nothing to do with him being in contact with aliens, then? Humbleness in regard to this discussion, and in my book, means a willingness to accept and deal with all rejections of a given mission with humility and shrewdness. Our friend smokingman2006 has disregarded a vast amount of contrary and contradictory points having been pointed out to him regarding his story. That, to me, does not indicate he possesses the crucial abilities needed to defend his “communication”, and this is to the detriment of that message. I am not going to get back into the pages long argument I have already had on that subject, as I have made my point to the best of my ability, and no one has managed to change my mind to the contrary.

I, myself, want to believe there are other beings out there. Most stories I hear, could very well be believable, some are pretty wacked.

Here we differ. I do believe. Does that surprise you? If it does, then I hope it changes your perception of supposed dyed-in-the-wool skeptics; we don’t all hate the extraordinary. I am no Richard Dawkins (whom I detest).

He has traveled the world, according to him, and is well educated in many subjects.

Are you referring to his alleged recent travels? How do you know he’s travelled the world? He has refused to provide any proof of these fantastic jaunts, so why do you believe him?

Im not saying his story is true, I'd love for it to be.

“Love for it to be”? Really? He’s said the 6.5 billion of us are going to die!

I'm also not calling him a liar or a fraud. Im not his judge and jury.

On this board, you are part of the jury. Read the disclaimer at the top of the page. We are here to “vet”-evaluate- his tale as our understanding and standpoint on the subject matter sees fit.

Believe me, I am not attacking your values and wishes. In fact I respect everyone’s right to believe what they will. But I don’t have to agree with it, and just yearn for people to approach this type of thread with an open mind, not flock to it as if it contains the secrets of the world made visible without using the reason and logic we were all born with.

By the way, your part of Missouri sounds delightful

I know this is going to be a long post, because I had to quote you to answer you.

No, I wasnt referring to you, and I admire that you stand for what you believe. Whether I agree with you or not, doesnt matter, it's the fact that you dont sit back and agree with everything you hear. That's an admirable quality.
I have to be honest..when posts get too long, I kind of skim through them. It's a fault I have..I'm a speed reader and get bored easily. It's not your fault that your posts are large, it's just the fact that , well frankly I get bored reading too much.
I suppose when I said I'd "love" to believe, I should have said, I'd love for it to be "proven" to me. It's hard to believe in something you havent seen, touched, or heard. Kind of like the god of the bible. But then, I always think of the poem by the native americans, saying you dont see the wind, but you know it's there, by how it touches the trees. Meh.
No, I dont know that he traveled extensively, tis why I said according to him

What I'd love about his story being true is, the fact that the family from another world cares enough about us, to come here and make contact. No, it's not a joy thinking that most of the world will perish. That's absolutely heartbreaking. I mean, I can't think of anything worse. I'm very much a humanitarian and do care for other life. ALL LIFE. So it sickens me to think of that.
I understand what you are saying about the disclaimer here, and it is what you've done. I however, am chewing it all over, speculating different views, and reading and taking in each persons opinions. I wont draw an opinion from just a few pages of this story. I'd love proof. But, as usual, you never get that. And like most ppl say on this site. Even if he had photographic evidence, would we believe it?
As I said in the previous post, we send out SO much negative energy as a whole race. Humans. Our ancient ancestors were collective. They all slept in a family bed, they helped each other, as a whole. They helped raise each others children. There was good energy. Maybe we should stop bickering about who is right or wrong, and just start supporting each other and come together as a race of humans. Ok, dont start throwing rocks at me..lol
And lastly..Missouri is definitely a motley crew of people

And now Im off to watch a horror movie, lol..how ironic..catchya all later

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
nice fanfic what game is it for?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Data

you have made some very good points in your last posting and I will take some time this evening to answer them I know the answers but transfering them onto paper will be a task in order to get it right.

it should also answer a few of amigos and beamish questions.

to all u2u senders thank you for your support I read all messages but only answer the ones I believe are productive

peace and health

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, no one can deny that you put a lot of effort into your posts; but stop being so paranoid; several times now any comments in general about negativity you take as being directed at you; calm down.

you also asked why people believe the op as if they are lemmings blindly following the piper whilst at the same time stating your belief in the phenomena even tho admiting that you are not an experiencer; again, be calm.

No one has asked you to profess belief or to validate the truth or falsehood of this thread; focus on the details of the message and the food for thought that it provides, for it simply states that we are a very negative race and the only ones who can affect a change are us, it must come from within each of us.

The events detailed can lead one to believe that a cataclysm of immense porportions lies ahead for our world, just as all the other numerous stories and writings about armageddon, apocalypse, etc., and the possibility of mass extinctions of humanity; but humans invariably die, so why fear death? The soul is immortal, pure energy that just changes from one form to the next.

The concurrent theme that runs thru all these predictive/moral issue writings is that the future is not set in stone, that we can affect a change if we are willing to change ourselves.

Seriously, to all that keep asking why the outsiders won't help, answer this: just how willing are any of you to help someone that is not willing to help themselves?

Nefermore has a thread titled 'be the change you wish to see"; very wise words for all. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps Sm is yanking our chain; that doesn't mean that the message itself does not have any merit worthy of consideration, and yes, it may just be a copycat of info already out there, but still it is there for all to ponder about and draw your own conclusions about.

Someday you may have your own experience that you want to share with us, and I am sure that you will do you best to explain as well as anyone the details of your memories of the event; but also be ready for those who will treat you as Sm has been treated; so be positive and chill out; the world hasn't ended yet.

Just my personal views and opinions.

(edit to add link)

[edit on 1/13/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Well said, Seeker!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That was a wonderful post. It covered it so well. Wise words indeed.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

The amount of “effort” I put into my posts has little to no relevance in this thread. I simply have something to say, an opinion that I believe valid to offer, and am passionate about certain things. This should be evident by the volume I produce. I don’t hit and run, or snipe. But amongst all the emotions and sentiment I produce, these (my emphasis):

Beamish, no one can deny that you put a lot of effort into your posts; but stop being so paranoid; several times now any comments in general about negativity you take as being directed at you; calm down.

I can assure you are not amongst them. Paranoid? Do I seem agitated? I simply made an assumption when one poster mentioned another “annoying” poster that I was the target, as others with a questioning approach, apart from datawraith and amigo seem to have abandoned ship. Simple mistake. And as you would have read, I apologized.

But why do you ask me to calm down, not once, but twice? I cannot see in any of my posts anything other than rational observances, where in others I see blind faith.

you also asked why people believe the op as if they are lemmings blindly following the piper whilst at the same time stating your belief in the phenomena even tho admiting that you are not an experiencer; again, be calm.

Does it make a difference that I haven’t seen anything remotely unusual, then? By inference, are you saying that I have to be an “experiencer” to draw a conclusion as to smokingman2006’s validity? Or am I being paranoid… (please note the sarcasm).

No one has asked you to profess belief or to validate the truth or falsehood of this thread; focus on the details of the message and the food for thought that it provides, for it simply states that we are a very negative race and the only ones who can affect a change are us, it must come from within each of us.

So what am I to do then, if not offer my opinion? Isn’t this a discussion forum? Are you saying that I should ignore my own perspective and just accept the “message”? Well, I read the message and don’t believe its provenance, therefore the message, for me, is tainted. I do not want to be told something of potential worth by someone who I believe to be unrepresentative and unassociated with the message’s content.

And I also do not believe us to be a “negative race”. We are being told that we are a negative race by this type of thread; yes, we can see wars and misery aplenty in the media, but that is because unfortunately good news doesn’t sell. Virtuous and noble acts outnumber the negative ones by an incredible amount, there are more respectable people than criminals and bullies on the face of the earth, pleasant thoughts outnumber damaging ones by incalculable amounts. Now I cannot prove that anymore than you can prove smokingman2006’s story. But there is a difference; I can and do look away from the wretchedness and horror that seems to surround us and see the goodness in my fellow man. I do not believe we are doomed because of that.

The events detailed can lead one to believe that a cataclysm of immense porportions lies ahead for our world, just as all the other numerous stories and writings about armageddon, apocalypse, etc., and the possibility of mass extinctions of humanity; but humans invariably die, so why fear death? The soul is immortal, pure energy that just changes from one form to the next.
My emphasis.

Ever heard of self-propagating theories? The more you read about them, the more likely many will believe them to be. Dangerous ground. And I do not fear death, for your information (the manner, well, that’s another matter…), but I do not accept that we can serenely discuss the deaths of 6.5 billion other people with such a blasé attitude. There is a grimness about this thread that I find distasteful. Then again, dirt has never put me off.

Perhaps Sm is yanking our chain; that doesn't mean that the message itself does not have any merit worthy of consideration, and yes, it may just be a copycat of info already out there, but still it is there for all to ponder about and draw your own conclusions about.

And it doesn’t matter that he might be hoaxing? You’ll listen to what he says, even with the possibility that he’s perpetrating a deception for ends known only to him, without regard or consideration for the betterment of humankind, pondering regurgitated data gleaned from the internet with no attempt to pull him out and discover the truth?

Someday you may have your own experience that you want to share with us, and I am sure that you will do you best to explain as well as anyone the details of your memories of the event; but also be ready for those who will treat you as Sm has been treated;

This is ATS. I wouldn’t expect anything else!

so be positive and chill out;

Err, I think I am being positive. Consider trusting unverified communiqués proclaiming catastrophe on an unimaginable scale and you’re nearer the mark as to who's being negative.

the world hasn't ended yet.

And it won’t, for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

Hey! Where's my pat on the back? Didn't I post an erudite reply, full of cogent arguement and counterpoint?

Or am I singing the wrong words?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I would give you a pat on the back and even a hug just because you do stand up so well for the human position and strike me as a very decent critic, intelligent and well worded.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

And to Seeker, I offer my congratulations to both of you , for being yourselves but this IS a discussion forum about UFO's and Aliens not about each other's peception on what is said or how it is said.

As for my I go either way in applauding Smokingman for his 'contact' or experience , and if he's hoaxing, the I applaud him for his skill in keeping the ball up so to speak.

I enjoy the discourse this particular thread has brought to my attention, yes there have been people who want to blow this out of the water and there are those believe wholeheartedly. There are even those that have had genuine contact ,and those that haven't but wish to have ( I fall into that catergory) , and then there are those that tell a story for self gratification or to win attention.

As Smokingman is telling his story ,I have no way of telling if its genuine or not as I haven't met him face to face and so cannot tell from him typing it on a screen, maybe even if I met him face to face could I tell the truth .
I have to take it on face value, and that I enjoy a good read , I also enjoy Beamish's take on the matter and he throw's in his opinion which I also appreciate, I understand there are 3 sides to any coin, the heads , the tails and then lastly the edge. Those that believe what is said, those that don't , and then those that are undecided.

I'm tipping over to the decided its real side of the coin as I would love to believe that someone has had a genune contact and has taken the step to tell about it, that there are discrepancies are of no consequence, I don't really care , how many times have you watched a film and noticed the continuity errors but still enjoyed the film enough to watch it again?.
Thats how I feel about SM and his story, and I enjoy Beamish's argument , it carries a LOT of common sense and that Beamish and Smokingman are man enough to stand up to criticism is beyond reproach, They both deserve a pat on the back for showing both sides of the argument that the UFO community have to put up with a daily basis , and to think we get it all in one handy readable thread here on ATS.
Gratz to all.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

And there's me expecting the usual backlash-boo1 Go away hater! You disinfo agent!...huh, perhaps I am paranoid after all!!

Thanks, mystiq. I hope I've proven to you that even skeptics have a heart.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, as you say, your passion is very evident, and your debating skills are very good; that isn't the point, my friend;

None of my words were meant to be offensive, sarcastic, or derogatory; but assuming( your words) is below you; a direct reply or being named is one thing; don't assume automatically you are the target.

I was also simply pointing out that your passion in believing (which is good, by the way) also has it's flip side, that perhaps you do not see how strongly you are going after this; maybe you can prove this all is a hoax; maybe you cannot; personal experiences are just that,personal, and I see things from a different view, for I have personal experiences that I have related bits and pieces of on other threads, events that are as real to me as the keyboard I type this on, but are personal to me and me alone, and have no solid,concrete, touch it and taste it proof to back it up other than eye witnesses there with me.
that does not fit the qualification of extraordinary proof.

The difference between you and I is that I read all the information available and take nothing at immediate face value; I accept nothing until I have time to evaluate it to my satisfaction and then draw my own conclusion;

it isn't up to me to prove or disprove to you or any of our fellow posters anything; to discuss an issue and share our viewpoint, whether backed up by research or feelings from the heart, is how we aquire knowledge and new information and viewpoints; but focus on the information, not on the person relaying it.

This thread could be considered fear-mongering and spreading negativity amongst the populace if it is un-founded; but also, what if this is an event that may come our way? I would rather sift thru all the different sources out there, and there are too many to comtemplate all at once, that all share the common core of major changes and make my own decision about the subject.

citiizenc has walked this same road and made very good points from a neutral point of view, and I try to do the same.

Do I believe SM had a visitation? it is possible. Do I believe the info relayed in his posts are factual? Due to the plethora of others stating much the same, again it is possile.
Do I see it as inevitable? No, for our actions, thoughts, and feelings do effect and help create our reality. By being as positive in all things as I can does influence the rest of the matrix we reside in.

Again, I mean no disrespect or sarcasm towards you or any here; just a suggestion that proving or disproving Sm as a fake is moot, and tho you bring insight and passion to what you are doing, don't let it consume you or obcess you, friend. You have bigger fish to fry.

seeker

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi Guys
Just my 5 cent worth here.

I have only red buttoned one poster here and it was our old friend Riggs.

Apart from very looonng
I find all Beamish postings have merits and 12 month ago I could very well have being him.

regards SM

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To me, I just sense this is the way that nordics contact people, and I bear it all in mind. I've read so many different testimonies.
I hope that Kachina doesn't show up like this soon. Because we already have so many catastrophes lined up. They probably puched a hole in our magnetic shield with 9 nukes in the arctic sea, and now they're warning our whole world grid (with childrens lives on the line everywhere) may go down, cme's, DU up our ying yang, WWIII around us threatening extinction of all life on earth. Not to mention that renegades have run this planet into the ground and used humans for ages to be their puppets. Then many different agendas with ets.
And all things are pointing to a war between galactic groups and the renegades here on earth (some say staged star wars, some say real).

I believe the nordics are contacting many people, I have friends who are experiencers, but the stories do very. Something is up. And we're still being treated with disrespect like mushrooms. That being said, before my son is going to be fighting their "war", I'm getting truth and saying stop. Apparently, we're not the only primitives. The universe is filled with too much opportunists, too much wars, too much mysteries for me to think we are the only primitives here. Everyone in the universe needs to grow up, think peace, and live and let live and be dedicated to telling the truth and freeing people from their sleep mode so they can do some good. Bush Sr. made a famous quote to a reporter, that if we really knew what they were doing, the people would have strung them up by now. We would already have taken care of the renegades if people were deemed worthy of the truth.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, I think we should wait to April and see what happens.

I have read a lot of this kind of material before, related to supposed contactees, but all the predictions came to fail sooner or later.

So, excuse me Mr. Smokingman if I'm a bit skeptic here.

As a matter of fact, remember what just happened with all the Blossom Goodchild issue.

In the other hand, if you receive such visits in physical form, I don't understand how is it possible that no intelligence agency made any move in order to "get" something, starting with plain info, or maybe something more "drastic".

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

We’re each and everyone entitled to our opinions. I’m not trying to deliberately sway anyone’s view of this thread (even though some may disagree), just put across points that I think are incredibly valid and that have possibly been overlooked by those who just want to believe. This is not a dig at you, datawraith, in the slightest. I do not consider this thread, or any other, to have sides. We’re all discussing the same thing. I, too, want to find a real contactee-it’s just that I don’t think we’ve found one here.

…that there are discrepancies are of no consequence, I don't really care…

I do.

To me, these discrepancies, plot flaws, logic problems all point towards the creation of a confused and quickly formed belief system. Not an extraterrestrial plan to save a small portion of mankind from possible imminent destruction. Any plan devised by incredibly advanced beings would, I sincerely hope, be flawless even with the hurdles of coming from a fractured society, as smokingman2006 says the “Pleidians” do, and the problem of an oncoming brown dwarf.

how many times have you watched a film and noticed the continuity errors but still enjoyed the film enough to watch it again?.

Remember that scene in the Return of the Jedi? The one where there are simply hundreds of space craft in the one shot; I believe it was the biggest single special effect at the time. Well, until someone pointed out that one of the ships can be seen passing through another (a flaw) I realized that I had not seen the glitch before. Every time since (until they fixed it), I could not look at anything else but that mistake.

That’s my point; there are too may glitches in this story for it to be true. And if by some strange twist it is true (and I’ve said that I will be the very first to apologise if that’s the case), then I will be extremely worried about our potential saviours. If they can’t get a message across, what hope a rescue plan?

Beamish and Smokingman are man enough to stand up to criticism is beyond reproach, They both deserve a pat on the back for showing both sides of the argument that the UFO community have to put up with a daily basis

Thank you. That means a lot.

I have a confession; I have some grudging respect for smokingman2006. He is tenacious, infuriating, inventive yet a worthy opponent. Even his followers are maddeningly stubborn, but you have to admire loyalty.

Picture this for fantasy; he and I sitting on his porch swigging vodka and tonic and looking out over a forest where an alien might have set foot. In this strange world, you can never say never…

One other thing that occurred to me, and that I feel I have to make clear; I am not looking for victory here. If I’m proven wrong, then I’ll apologise honestly and profoundly. And I imagine our mutual friend will do the same if the roles were reversed.

…and to think we get it all in one handy readable thread here on ATS.

Where else would you find it? No where else, that’s where.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join