It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The same with I, Sm; beamish does a wonderful job and does not go un-noticed ( pats him on the back
).

Still no dragon tale? or any more visits ?

To all the participants: it has been a good read and hope more will be forthcoming.

seeker

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I have a confession; I have some grudging respect for smokingman2006. He is tenacious, infuriating, inventive yet a worthy opponent. Even his followers are maddeningly stubborn, but you have to admire loyalty. Picture this for fantasy; he and I sitting on his porch swigging vodka and tonic and looking out over a forest where an alien might have set foot. In this strange world, you can never say never… One other thing that occurred to me, and that I feel I have to make clear; I am not looking for victory here. If I’m proven wrong, then I’ll apologise honestly and profoundly. And I imagine our mutual friend will do the same if the roles were reversed.

That is just such a great visual, I'm smiling ear to ear.
Well, I have to say, I admire everyone's opinions and prowess here in this thread.

And, yes Beamish, I said you have admirable qualities a couple of posts back. I DO admire that you stand up for what you believe. It takes courage to do so, without being a brackish idiot, anyone can troll and grief. But you offer great debate skills.

I also agree with the other posters here, SM gives a great read, and I look forward to the next chapter. Its suspenseful. Also I would love to meet one of the brothers/sisters from another world, so maybe Im a bit selfish in watching this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
if you are expecting me to say my contact was a little grey man I will surprise you by saying she was a glowing blond hair female that had a amazon look about her.

I will surprise you by saying it could still be a little Grey man.
It's best not to get caught up in pleasing forms.

- lee

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

After catching up on the last couple of pages, a light bulb lit in my mind and so I'd like to dispense my simple idea here for your consideration.

I believe we have reached a point where this whole experience in this thread needs to be taken a step further, that extra mile.

I propose a simple idea: let smokingman2006's ET contacts get in contact with all of us participating in this thread right now.

I do not see an inconvenience to ETs in doing this nor potential derailment of their plans - please correct me if I'm wrong. The group is pretty small, dozen or less, and the ETs can choose the M.O. for this contact, as long as it is clear beyond a shadow of a doubt to each of us contacted what had taken place (ie. no memory wiping or false memories, etc).

Perhaps both psychic and physical contact could take place; psychic introduction first then physical meeting, whatever is the protocol.

After all, we really do not know the rules of engagement and I really liked mystiq's post from couple of pages ago about our right to know what our rights and the laws pertaining to those rights are.

I guess this kind of experience would be the first for ATS, but I suppose we are ready as ever for it and if smokingman2006 is for real, then his thread and quest will gain support and verification on several levels of magnitude.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I know I'm about to sound off the wall right now, and I'm tired, depressed about the state of affairs all around, so if it sounds a little crazy, so be it. But, for quite some time now I've felt that part of my purpose here is to be a witness, as if I have a report to hand in. Ets for the most part are extremely advanced and their system of law are very advanced to ours. If a planet is to go down, with many innocents dying amongst the more heartless say, children for example, and the impoverished who really don't have free will, when models for enlightenment, exist in Norway for example, where social justice and high education equates an almost zero murder rate, and proportional democracy makes the citizens very involved politically and they are diplomats in this world.
This is a model that suggests that people are not bad, that conditioning is the fault not the people.
Law is very specific. Often in our disasters, bad things go down and the International bodies fail to act. But after wards blame is placed. Though it almost seems as if humans are on trial. I assure you, if innocents die, there will be galactic ramifications.

In any case, though sad from SM's other thread, I'm still not about to give up hope.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank You for your courage to come out with this. If you are contacted again, please ignore all the naysayers here, please post about it. I too have been contacted and know that your story is real.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
...and so before I call it a night, further to my earlier idea, instead of individual contacts why not make it a GTG (Get-ToGether) so all of the involved would met up with smokingman2006 and his ET friends, at the same time in one spot, arranged by the ETs (obviously since none of us have advanced transportation abilities).

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

don't buy it, maybe it's cuz english is not your first language or maybe it's cuz we have people who track large masses in our solar system and they would know about it, I trust there is no planet X, there may be comets, asteroids, meteors, but I just doubt your story because it sounds like you made it up quite frankly, it's no different than Bill meyers, he said aliens talked to him and he is the prophet of the planet earth from them to us and nobody else, if ET is gonna send an urgent message why would they use the Snail express when they could use a lighting bolt email, use common sense man.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by flyingunknown]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've read the 3 little books from -

Handbook for the New Paradigm

www.youtube.com...

Some similarities as in this post -

A brilliant way to view this world - it's past, present future.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
just read that lebanon fired 2 rockets against israel, i really hope you are wrong smokingman. this world dont need more bloodshed.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

I quite like this idea, to be honest I have been 'calling out' with my mind, wishing for contact, but still no luck.
If Smokingmans friends wanted to meet a small group of us then I'd put my name foward, but I can't help but be disappointed when they don't get in touch.

My situation is awkward to say the least, after all these advanced beings , have the technology to mask themselves from our eyes , they can appear and disappear at will and have the psychic ability to erase the memories of the meetings.

Plus on the subject of my meeting if is going to be difficult for them to meet with me as I work in the city of London ( no contact as there are too many minds clouding the thoughtwaves), I commute to work on a motorcycle ( so no chance of them stoppng me on the way as the traffic is always too busy). and then I don't have a porch, ( I live on the 6th floor of a block and it seems the ET's like porch meetings?).
so you all see my predicatment, I'm calling out but with no way for these advanced beings to 'come into my presence' , I even have a wife to sleep next to and if I start to snore she's nudging me, (imagine the hassle I'd get if I had goodlooking ET's at my bedside)..

I would love to have a get together of all the likeminded individuals and even the 'naysayers' ,call it a clash of the great big minds, but then I see it where we all meet in pub , start drinking then discussing the ET's, in the meantime a load of ET's turn up , see a few drunks and then disappear again without us noticing them.
But if they want to meet anyone else Smokingman , send them my way...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Does the mass heading towards earth need to be physical?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

reply to post by DataWraith

Amigo, I like the way you think.

You’ve suggested a interesting alternative approach, and it’s a concept I’ll gladly run with.

As I’ve said, I could be wrong about smokingman2006. And as you pointed out, this thread is being visited by eight or nine regular posters, and an indeterminate amount of readers.

Hardly a world stage for a “message” of such “import”.

I believe we have reached a point where this whole experience in this thread needs to be taken a step further, that extra mile.

This is true. We can go around in circles for another thirty four pages debating the plans of alien brothers and the veracity of the original poster. It’ll eventually die a death through lack of interest and boredom. It might end up one of ATS’s longest threads, but that’s what’ll happen. You can only maintain a decent level of curiosity amongst a readership for so long without injecting new, fresher ideas.

I propose a simple idea: let smokingman2006's ET contacts get in contact with all of us participating in this thread right now.

I’m ready.

I believe we are not alone.

I believe, through consideration of countless cases, that the human condition includes a hitherto un-interpreted ability too perceive reality in ways that suit the individual witness. We see what we are capable of understanding. Or, rather, we are permitted, by our conditioning, to see an acceptable version of something that would otherwise stretch or accepted paradigms to near breaking point.

So, to restate, and clarify; I’m ready to see, and ready to be challenged.

There can be no possible inconvenience in this scenario for our ET “visitors”. In fact, it would, as you point out, enhance the capacity of their mission in its potential for disseminating their message amongst more and more of the world’s populace.

One person’s voice can be heard, but many can be heard even clearer.

Perhaps both psychic and physical contact could take place; psychic introduction first then physical meeting, whatever is the protocol.

Would this include the dream I had last night of a three-sided lightship hovering over my home?

And this to Datawraith; I really do not think ET would find the trappings of modern life that difficult to circumnavigate; if reports are to be believed, if they want you, they’ll come for you. Don’t forget, we could be dealing with beings that have an apparent ability to manipulate reality. Where you live, and your lifestyle do not, from many accounts, come into the equation.

After all, we really do not know the rules of engagement and I really liked mystiq's post from couple of pages ago about our right to know what our rights and the laws pertaining to those rights are.

There’s also our laws, or rather our moral convictions, to consider. Why would the relative few who have read this thread be the sole recipients of such a message, and not the entire world? What right do the ET’s have to keep it hidden from the rest of us?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
@DataWraith

As Beamish said, I do not think where we are located would post any kind of an obstacle for the ETs. If they can come here across the star systems, getting from city to city is a no brainer. If there's a will there's a way...

@Beamish

I haven't had any dreams yet...I'm mostly dealing with terrestrial issues in different realities, but then again sometimes I do not even have an indication it's Earth at all.

As I originally suggested, there's only a dozen or so of us here actively participating, but I would very much like to include riggs2099 into this group, whether he likes it or not. Ok, ok, fine...we'll ask his permission first.

Matter a fact, I would give up my spot (if seating is limited) for him to go because he was a staunch skeptic and so who better to go but someone who is not predisposed or had prior knowledge or belief system that ETs are real.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by amigo]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Amigo

if you are destined to encounter another life form from outer space it will happen

but if your path which is already mapped out chose a different road for this experience which is your present life you wont.

the road you travel today is the road you preset on another part of your journey the good part is you dont know this till you reach the very end and I am not talking about this life time either.
Then you can see just how many of the goals you set were reached on many levels.
Citizenc can better explain this logic

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

These roads are strange and bumpy. Best just to go along for the ride. A-bouncin' I will go. No aliens so far, just other things to be had.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Here is the Dragon story.
Cant wait for the comments on this one(Grin)

Hello readers time to get this thread back on subject.

Very early in my encounters with Amizarac I was told about the dragon race who first came to earth 20,000 years ago the five dragon came to hide important objects from their world who was under attack
from another race at the time.

Between 4 and 5 thousand years ago another 5 dragon where dispatched to earth to recover these objects these dragons very much like humans have different skin color amongst themselves from the five two are red dragons one is a black dragon and two are blue dragons.

This race of dragons are dimensional travelers and the Annanukis who ruled the civilized world at the time which was mostly in the Middle East managed to block their dimensional opening devices and still do to this day.

Stranded here and openly hunted by the Annanukis these 5 dragons who have the abilities to shift change into human form decided to split up the two red dragons when to what is now Japan and China
the black dragon to Europe one of the blue dragon was killed by the Annanukis in what is today Iraq
the other blue dragon went to Turkey and the city that would later become Troy..

This dragon race is secretive and not much is known about them the two Red dragon quickly work out that becoming adviser to the leaders of those countries in there human forms afforded them great privileges and once having gain the trust of the royal houses they would reveal their true form only to the emperor and his family the emperors took to them as Gods and built them secret lair deep under their cities.

Within a few short year symbol and object depicting these Red dragon started appearing in all of Asia this symbol was usually of the highest order and this annoyed the Annanukis who wanted mankind to believe that they where our Gods the Red dragon of Japan was found and killed about 300 years later by them.

The other Red Dragon from China survived but went further under ground.

The black Dragon found Europe to be inhabited only by barbaric tribes and settled first in France and much later in England he worked mostly as a Druid in his isolated cave when he moved to England nearly 1000 years later he became a wizard and could be the original Merin.

He was finally killed in the middle ages by St George the Dragon slayer who was an Annanuki

The blue dragon went on to built the city of Troy and left it just before it was destroyed by the Greeks nearly 1500 years later he hid on the Island of Lesbos for many centuries and only resurfaced once the Annanukis had left Earth and installed humans leaders to Harvest their gold.

The Blue Dragon resurfaced in Macedonia. in about 400BC and becomes a adviser to Alexander the Great he is the one who convince Alexander to attack Persia and raid the huge supply of gold that Darius the third has stock piled in Persepolis over 120 thousand talents for the Annanukis it took over 5000 mules and camels to carry it out of Persia.
The Dragon race has the ability to rejuvenate their DNA cells every hundred years how this is done Amizarac did not say if she knows.
The Red Dragon from China is held captive in a secret location in north America at this present time.

The blue dragon from Pre Troy days was last seen in England about 50 years ago since then he has vanished and the Nordic can not sense his presence anywhere.

I asked Amizarac if these Dragon race was hostile or friendly to us and she replied that since day one for this race on Earth life became a battle for survival between them and the Annanukis it is hard to tell .
She states that they are wise and cunning and mortal but apart from that very little can be seen about this strange race.

Their home world is a even bigger mystery as the Nordic are not keen on dimensional shifting due to previous bad experiences.

Peace and Hope.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

very interesting tale from amazirac, Sm: chinese mythology is repleat with tales of dragons and of the advice they gave to great leaders.

perhaps amazirac will add more to it someday; it would be interesting to locate any info or clues about the red dragon in america.

thanks for sharing this with us.

seeker

edit for spelling

[edit on 1/20/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi smokingman2006, et al;

I wonder have you ever heard of (or perhaps played) the video game "The Longest Journey" from Funcom(.com)?

Your tale reminds me much about the Draic Kin from the game, but I guess it could all be a coincidence...maybe ETs also shared this tale with Ragnar Tørnquist who put it together into a game?

Anyways, I played that game many times, it's one of my all-time favourites...too bad I don't believe in coincidences, though.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Oh dear.

Are we supposed to believe, just because you have reworked some of the many, many tales of dragons that litter almost every mythology on the planet, that we are receiving, from you, some kind of wisdom?

This is a thread that you are insisting contains received knowledge and the truths of our planet. Yet, all you seem to be doing now is writing stories and telling us how much we deserve to be obliterated.

Just because you tell us about dragons and how they supposedly interacted with humans way in the past (can anyone say racial memory of interaction with dinosaurs? Far more interesting) does not in any way shape or form confirm this premise. You are just repeating mythology.

This is a forum, and I quote:

that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

So these tales of dragons were disclosed to you as an extraordinary experience? In the spirit of the forum, you are divulging concepts and theories so astonishing that they could only be revealed by a “Pleiadian”?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There’s a lot of divulging on this site in that case, in fact probably over a hundred articles that cover everything you have presented on this site as having come from an alien.

And here for their supposed descendants:

cohra.parhelia.ch...

And here for Chinese dragons:

www.draconian.com...

Here for Celtic dragons:

www.reptilianagenda.com...

Greek:

www.theoi.com...

Get my drift?

I’m not trying to belittle the mythology, as I find it fascinating too, but am attempting to point out that all we are reading here is fiction based on established texts being used to bolster interest in a flagging thread.

And if we’re all going to be annihilated by your impending “mass” what the heck do dragons matter anyway?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join