It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

That is also the feed I have been getting on monatomic gold, that it turns our brain( think computer here) into a much faster, more efficent, and very adept organ, which the figures for normal people are supposed to be we use something like 10% of our cranial capacity, and the purported figures after using the MonA powder is somewhere around 70-80% efficency.

But it also makes one wonder on side effects, and what would be the case once the dose of MonA wore off? Makes me think of the movie " Flowers for Algernon."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is from page 15 of this thread should answer your questions there is another section that follow it if you are intrested
I am choosing to write this in English for two reasons. I don't want to become a focus point in France at this time and I also don't want someone else translating my message, as we have quite a few French expressions which are open to ambiguous translation. Therefore, I took my time writing the following in reply to your questions. Hence, this reply in English should be understandable.

Detailed account of my first contact with Amizarac:

It was around 11.30 pm on the Saturday of the 13th of this month. I had just finished working in my home office on financial reports and decided to have a drink (glass of red wine) and a cigarette (West red) outside on the ground floor terrace that overlooks our backyard and the forest. I was sitting at my 12-seater glass table with the two younger cats on each side of me napping on the chairs. Our older cat was laying in his spot on a chair in a small open building that has a fire place, pizza oven and spare chairs, but fully visible from where I was sitting with my back to our house.

It was a crisp cool, starless late summer night and my mood was agitated. I had been reading a report on a company called Posco and was desperately trying to find a save haven amidst the bloodbath that was happening on the stock exchanges world wide.

I am not sure how much later - I would say 15 minutes - I felt a slight vibration and a change in the air for a moment, then I saw this blue gray glow coming from within the forest, heard a dog bark, but that bloody dog always barks. Then she was there, standing next to me. I quickly scanned my three cats. Not one had moved. The first thing I remember when looking back at that moment is that I was thinking how beautiful and serene she was. She was dressed in what I would call a white skintight jumpsuit, but it wasn't really white and it was not really a jumpsuit - it was pocket less and covered her like a second skin from neck to hands. I never looked at her feet. Her face was flawless with high cheekbones, smooth pale skin and bright clear blue eyes, bluer than any eyes I had ever seen before. Her nose was small, almost pixie like and her hair was blond and long, reaching down past her shoulders. She seemed to glow in a way I can't describe with words. She was tall and very athletic built, but not muscular. She had a metal band on each wrist, fingers and hands like us, but I don't recall seeing any finger nails.

The first thing I heard in my mind was “I am Amizarac and I bring you a message”. That is what my mind translated to me. That is what I understood. I am not sure in what language this was, only that I understood it. Still looking at her, the next thing I saw in my mind's eye was this huge planet out in deep outer space with three small planets in tow. The vision was as clear as crystal - then again in my mind I felt a lot of information coming in at one stage. I felt a slight burning feeling deep within my mind. Still looking at her with concern in my eyes due to this burning feeling in my brain, she immediately slowed the information coming in. She had a permanent smile on her face and showed no teeth. Her lips were rose and full, and I detected no make-up or smell of any kind - only an aura of kindness and concern.

She seemed to control all my senses and only my mind's eye was active. I lost track of time and then she was gone as sudden as she had appeared.

Once she had left I remained seated on my chair for a few minutes, feeling this sense of wellbeing and enlightenment. This was replaced a little later by a feeling of dizziness and overloading of my mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
I felt a slight vibration and a change in the air for a moment, then I saw this blue gray glow coming from within the forest, Then she was there, standing next to me. The first thing I remember when looking back at that moment is that I was thinking how beautiful and serene she was. Her face was flawless with high cheekbones, smooth pale skin and bright clear blue eyes, bluer than any eyes I had ever seen before. Her nose was small, almost pixie like and her hair was blond and long, reaching down past her shoulders. She seemed to glow in a way I can't describe with words. She was tall and very athletic built, but not muscular. She had a metal band on each wrist, fingers and hands like us, but I don't recall seeing any finger nails.

The first thing I heard in my mind was “I am Amizarac and I bring you a message”. That is what my mind translated to me. That is what I understood. I am not sure in what language this was, only that I understood it. Still looking at her, the next thing I saw in my mind's eye was this huge planet out in deep outer space with three small planets in tow. The vision was as clear as crystal - then again in my mind I felt a lot of information coming in at one stage. I felt a slight burning feeling deep within my mind. Still looking at her with concern in my eyes due to this burning feeling in my brain, she immediately slowed the information coming in. She had a permanent smile on her face and showed no teeth. Her lips were rose and full, and I detected no make-up or smell of any kind - only an aura of kindness and concern.

She seemed to control all my senses and only my mind's eye was active. I lost track of time and then she was gone as sudden as she had appeared.

Once she had left I remained seated on my chair for a few minutes, feeling this sense of wellbeing and enlightenment.

Well she does seem very radiant and full of love and light and very beautiful from your description.

The vibration was possibly her entering from another dimension. Did you hear any sounds at the time of the vibration? Often the frequencies of dimensions are different and the difference is heard. Ive heard this on the odd time Ive astrally projected, I feel the vibrational shift and then hear a sound as the two dimensions meet.

She seemed to control all my senses and only my mind's eye was active.

Now this rings a bell with me, to be totally under their control with just your minds eye active, thats quite a good description actually.

The visions she is giving you through your 3rd eye also sound just as this chakra works and also feels when its over loaded.

Well I see no reason not to believe you, you say this has happened, why would you lie. If you arnt telling the truth the only person you'll really harm in the end is yourself anyway.

Your very lucky to be recieving these visions, and also very brave to pass them on to others.

I do think we all need to change the soul frequencies we have as a race. I think a total shift is required to one of more love and understanding. A total change in human consciousness, if we dont manage it I dont know what will happen to us, we must evolve.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Here is the other part for you to read

I finally got up and when back into the house the clock in the kitchen showed it was 4am. I was surprised that that much time had past. I started to feel really tired and drawn, so I went to bed.
I awoke at 9 am that morning with all these visions and conversations in my mind, and I was a little freaked out by this. My wife was away visiting her mother and I was alone, not sure what to do.
I went online to read the daily news, as I normally do. I came across a story about Robbie Williams
giving up music to chase UFOs and a mention of the ATS site - that is how I found my way here.

To your “List of questions”: from poster acra

1- Paranormal interest? Not much more than the average person wondering if we are alone or not, nothing more;
2- I kept changing my mind on UFOs and aliens depending on what I read in mainstream news;
3- Hills and valleys, as life is;
4- Been married over 13 years, but not answering much about my family here. Told her the day she got back from her mothers. Her mood was normal, but she just could not believe it, as many posters on this site have shown. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'm not sure if I would have believed her, if she had told me such a story;
5- My mood before the encounter with the Pleiadian woman was agitated;
6/7- Many years ago, when I was in my late teens and early twenties, I often would feel something in my room at night and would wake up. Unable to move my body for a few minutes my mind was awake, but my body felt paralyzed. After much mental effort I could overcome the state of physical immobility, but this always left me with a feeling of fear and intrusion. I never saw anything, but this went on for 5 years on at least 20 occasions.
8- I read a lot of Lopsang Rampa (not sure I spelled it right) in my younger years. He was a Tibetan monk, who wrote many books about the third eye and astral travel, but I lost interest soon after. But no, I never have had any out of body experiences;
9- Wary for an instant, then curious;
10/11/12- answered this in the above part;
13- Neither. I was still alert and awake, and the exchange was an exchange between minds to the best of my explanation;
14- She showed love, compassion and caring; not what I would call humor;
15- Hard to answer that question. She communicated directly with my mind's eye, and the thoughts and vision came to me;
16- The only change was when I got this burning sensation in my mind and I looked at her, she understood in a instant and reduced the speed of the flow of information;.
17- answered this already above;
18- At first they were jumbled, but after each and every visit they became clearer. The ones I have had of late were very clear like a video, and the new ones normally come to me a few minutes after I wake up or when I read something, it sometimes triggers one also;
19- No to all;
20/21/22- A few years ago I read a trilogy by Valerio Massimo Manfredi on the life of Alexander the Great. I had always assumed that he was buried in the desert. This vision took me into a small crypt buried deep under a major city with an existing building on top of it, and although I have never been to Egypt I believe the city was Alexandria. I think she showed it to me, because it was something that I desired in my heart;
23-She told me that Nibiru was the planet that would become the refuge for the elitists who had deceived their own kind over many years through propaganda and distraction. The Annunnaki had helped shape our past and are a nation whose function revolves around monatomic gold.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi smokingman2006,

Will you be regurgitating your old posts every 40 pages or so, or will you bring us something new?

Not much of a host you are, and since this is your thread you are the host.

How 'bout addressing all those questions some of us have been asking in the past 40 pages as well then beside reposting what you have already written?

You know, people can "rewind" and read on their own. Even more, they can click on your handle and find all of your posts, no need to read the whole thread even.

So whaddaya say?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

amigo old friend
mr green asked a question that had already been answered so I found it for the poster BTW it took me 20 minutes to find it this thread is huge nowdays and its only right to help new comers? no

Is your girlfriend still having her vivid dreams and if so tell me more about them pls.

I have been given more information tonight but will need to night to make sense of it.

the clock is creeping towards 2am and I will sleep on it.
take care my friend and see you tomorrow.
peace & hope

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I am choosing to write this in English for two reasons. I don't want to become a focus point in France at this time and I also don't want someone else translating my message, as we have quite a few French expressions which are open to ambiguous translation. Therefore, I took my time writing the following in reply to your questions. Hence, this reply in English should be understandable.

Let’s try and expand on these statements, shall we? This is all supposition I admit, but worth the exercise, and is highly relevant to the thread and my viewpoint on your posts.

As to you not wanting to be the focus of attention in your native country; this does not make any sense at all. Why chose to post in a non-native tongue that you have said yourself is not your greatest forte? It does, however, make sense if you are deliberately avoiding potentially unwanted attention from someone in France. I may well be wrong, but that deduction, to me, somehow rings true.

As for your assertion that the import in parts of your message would somehow become lost in translation; that is a complete fallacy. Are you saying that certain concepts and notions would somehow suffer a form of dilution in French? Are you saying, therefore, that your language is unsuitable to convey your communication?

I find that even harder to believe that the content of this thread.

So, following that train of thought, you are inferring that Simone de Beauvior, Rene Descartes and the one hundred and ninety seven other philosophers, anthropologists and radical thinker in this link:

en.wikipedia.org...:French_philosophers

were hampered in putting across their work to their peers and students by their mother tongue? What utter twaddle.

A suggestion, and one that I hope you’ll agree to but doubt that you will; I have a very good friend who is French; she is articulate and highly educated, has varying interests ranging from literature and poetry to quantum mechanics, and is one of the most eloquent, rational people I know. What if I copy a part of your more philosophical posts and ask her to translate it into French? I will not mention you, this site, or in what context the post was obtained. This will all be done by email, will not be disseminated anywhere else, and I will cut-and-paste her reply directly onto this thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

smokingman2006 may well be reiterating already posted work (my position on his claims precisely mirrored by his last two posts), but what he is also doing, intentionally or not, is to enable readers who come into the thread late to catch up on the content without having to trawl through all of its pages. Smart move, even if it is in answer to another post.

His addressing “acra”’s (actually Adcra, who hasn’t visited ATS since 21st Dec last year) questions from page fourteen onwards:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

gave us an insight into an ability he has already shown to not only fill his accounts with unnecessary clutter, but familiar and recognizable events and imagery.

How 'bout addressing all those questions some of us have been asking in the past 40 pages as well then beside reposting what you have already written?

What he did not address either was this eloquently put observation of this phenomena, also from Adcra:

Anyone can make statements like this but backing them up is another story. It is always alarming when things are said in very vague way. What is more alarming that there are hardcore believers in ATS that are willing to accept anything at face value. It is like there is an agreement: no difficult questions asked, no quality answers told. Being empathic about the experience is ok but doesn't get anywhere. It is like trying to avoid any conflict, trying to hold in the phantasy if this was all true. But seriously, questions need to be asked and they need to be answered instead of avoided/skipping them. My list of questions is only to get things started.

Will you be regurgitating your old posts every 40 pages or so, or will you bring us something new?

New? That would indicate receiving input from an innovative, advanced intellect whose thought processes were patently superior to our own and clearly exhibited by the challenging concepts incorporated into their communication. New? Don't hold your breath.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Beamish you cant bait me my friend

I am not willing to be drawn into spending hours writing more detail accounts of my encounter as I did for Adcra only for it never to be commented about once I posted it by the person who asked me to do it in the first place.

remember when 5000 people turned up ourside someones house when word got around that she had a peice of toast that looked like jesus christ.

My village is less than 1000 strong and I like my privacy no thanks will pass on the french version.

I also dont want people snooping through my forest scaring my friends from ever coming back.

I will not be one the board much this coming week as my mother has just had a double bypass and two valves replaced yesterday morning and I am needed till she hits rehab in about 10 days.
So dont go starting any rumors that I am ducking for cover pls

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I am not trying to bait you. And I am not asking for more detailed accounts from you, either. Just something new.

And I honestly do not think that your claims will draw in such crowds as a religious representation in bread would. Christianity is ingrained in our culture; ufology is ingrained with hoaxers. One attracts, the other repels. You are placing far too much importance on your stories, I’m afraid.

My village is less than 1000 strong and I like my privacy no thanks will pass on the french version.

My request that I have part of your work translated was simply to illustrate that you are being deliberately evasive when you say it will lose some of its significance. To even entertain the notion that we would believe French is an ineffectual tool for imparting knowledge is ridiculous and an insult to your own language.

And I made no mention of distributing the translation anywhere else, nor would I have done so. I value your anonymity as much as my own. But your refusal only strengthens my opinion. I just hope that some of your followers see this in the same light.

I also dont want people snooping through my forest scaring my friends from ever coming back.

Pleiadians are scared of humans? There was I asking for something new, and you deliver!

Isn’t this reluctance on your part for real fame, as opposed to this anonymous digital variety, an indication that you are wary of real researchers becoming involved? Crowds of gawping tourists I can understand are an anathema, but a professional evaluation and ultimate verification of your claims by respected investigator?

Surely you would crave that, especially considering the enormity your “message” conveys for the whole world?

So dont go starting any rumors that I am ducking for cover pls

I do not start rumors. When have I ever done that? You mention ducking for cover, not me. I believed you when you say your mother was unwell previously, and have no reason to doubt it now. I wish her well, and hope she has a complete and swift recovery.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Pleiadians are a shy people which is why there has never been mass sighting of them they are also very atune with their inner self and can not support loud noise for very long periods.

they also dont like reproduction of their likeness mostly within their own community but here as well.they have no vainity so to speak.

I feel if their privacy is compromised they will stop visiting me,

thank you for your conern re my mother she is over the worst and now its only a matter of time till she is up and about again.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
amigo old friend
mr green asked a question that had already been answered so I found it for the poster BTW it took me 20 minutes to find it this thread is huge nowdays and its only right to help new comers? no

Thank you for doing this for me, as you say it is a long thread and I do actually think its handy for major posts to be re posted, especially after 40 pages. Ive seen it done on other threads .

I must admit I am not aware of the details behind this thread and think it best if I read over its content before posting again, but thank you that was very useful.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

As you have previously said that your "contacts" have affirmed that the Billy Meier stories are true, how does this compare to your statement that the Pleiadians:

...dont like reproduction of their likeness mostly within their own community but here as well.they have no vainity so to speak.

Meier produced photographs that he still states are of "Semjase", his own female contact.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Edit: removed contents of duplicate post.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish this could be why they stopped visiting billy in switzerland all those years ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just came across this quite interesting thread (indeed, ATS site) this morning and have spent a good part of the day reading through it. Not accustomed to threads this long; however, have enjoyed it for the most part. At any rate, it has brought a couple new ideas to mind. While having heard of the 'Pleiadians' before, must do a bit more research before I feel conversant here. Hope to see this thread continue.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi smokingman2006,

First of all, best wishes to your mother for a speedy recovery.

My girlfriend gets "interesting", to say the least, dreams occasionally but that's not really the subject here and me posting about it would look as if I'm trying to hiijack your thread.

They say about some ET civilizations (including "Plejarans") as being pretty sensitive to us, ie. we are "too much for them, mentally" but I also think that if they can't put up they should shut up, and leave us be then. I suppose their agenda is stronger than their sensitivity to us?

It also might indirectly speak of our great potential. If we do have such a power, then taming it would be even more advantageous in the long run, no?

As far as I understand about Billy Meier, his contacts stopped because of FIGU internal power fighting, not because of any other reasons.

Lastly, and this is probably the most important part, if your contacts with these alleged "friends" are of such high gravity, shouldn't you be using all and any outlets to convey this message to as many people and in as many languages, as possible, rather than worrying about your own anonymity or personal comfort?

They say that the ETs know us better than we know ourselves, and that might as well be true, if we consider that we could be living under a "veil of forgetting", speaking in karmic terms.

If that is so, then these alleged "friends" have chosen you for your altruistic tendencies and thinking about yourself in this case is not going to put you in a good light, neither with them nor with us. Just think about it...

Thanks.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by amigo]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The story’s slipping smokingman2006.

You said that with regard to photography, the Pleiadian’s:

…dont like reproduction of their likeness mostly within their own community but here as well.they have no vainity so to speak.

and suggested:

Beamish this could be why they stopped visiting billy in switzerland all those years ago.

So you are offering an opinion as to why Meier’s story crashed down around him. You’ve also quite categorically stated previously that:

the Alien who made contact with me told me that billy meyer stories are true…

(all my emphasis) which you have presented not as an opinion but as a fact based on testimony from your “contacts”.

However, in the very same sentence you go on to say:

…but that they have stopped all contact with his group due to his inner people affection with money rather than fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is it?

First rule of successful hoaxing: keep your story straight.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Just got home and saw your posting
the only thing that is slipping is you my friend with your weak attemps to discredit me.
Amizarac told me very early in our encounters that some of her people had visited billy meier on many occasions and for many years.

She also told me that contact was broken of many years ago and the movement or sect that revolves around him today is based on greed and profit.

She never told me the reason why her kind broke of contact with him.
Now yesterday you told me that billy has some photo of his Nordic all I am saying is knowing them as I do now, is if this is true it would mean either billy took it without their permission or its a fake.
If he did breach their trust it could be a good reason they stopped seeing him ( My opinion)
If I am hoaxing then this will be a very expensive hoax on me as because of the strange nature of this whole affair I have decided not to contest my wife claim on our assets in a open court room. I have aggreed for her to keep the loins share and I will be moving abroad within the next few weeks.
will be back later this afternoon...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I personally am sorry to hear about the 'conflict' between you and your wife. To offer it all up and move abroad isn't all that rare though.
My friend ( wifes friend really - but I still call her my friend) sold everything she has when she split up with her partner and moved over to the US, where she is now very happy with her current husband.

And my question is this why move abroad?
Isn't it wiser to move out of the town you live at currently?
At least they'd all speak your (primary)language ( the one you think in) as opposed to either learning a new language or struggling with your second ( English I presume)( you might even be fluent - I'm guessing you are seeing as you can read and write in English).
And you'd know the culture, which side to drive on etc , AND there's lots of space to live in?

And possibly a daft question (1) shoudn't you wait till your Mother's better before making a huge move like this ( or are you?)and (2) Are you going to tell your ET friends where you are going? or will they a: find you easily and b:have told you where to go to be 'safe'?

Anyway hope everythings goes fine whichever happens and let us know how you get on, I'm sure we'd like to hear what happens next in the course of this thread..Either good OR bad, its still entertaining and enlightening to read from the different personalities on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join