It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA or 84RADES data falsified, or both.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Reheat, there are some new recordings available from Andrews.

I wonder if AJ will drop back by?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by Reheat

Reheat, there are some new recordings available from Andrews.

This is exactly what we were looking for and it's settled. I guess the conspiracy just expanded to Andrews ground control, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't guess folks care to hear what O'Brien himself said about his departure heading, real-time and quite specific.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
I don't guess folks care to hear what O'Brien himself said about his departure heading, real-time and quite specific.

3...2...1....cue big images from Preston and accusations of thread hijacking from tezz and yes, Andrews ground control being in on it from the rest of the Team.

Aldo? Where are you, my man!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
3...2...1....accusations of thread hijacking from tezz

Well, the thread is about the RADES and FAA radar data. For GOFER06, the RADES radar data matches the FAA radar data and O'Brien confirms that he departed Andrews AFB exactly the way the RADES and FAA radar data indicate. So I would say that this audio is on topic.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

3...2...1....cue big images from Preston and accusations of thread hijacking from tezz

trebor, in your alleged 25 years working for the DOD, did you ever engage in any research? It appears that you don't have the capacity to do any research, which probably reflects on your inability to understand Logic 101.

Until now, I have not posted in this thread. Why would I want to step in and police a thread that I have not taken part in?

Your attempt to slur my name with an imagined response, has been noted.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OK, I have read as far as page 5 of this thread and I am disgusted by the mods' behaviour.

Reheat and his chums wasted no time getting down to personal attacks and have been consistently given leniency.

It's also revealing that when accused of fabricating a post that suggested CIT had published an attack on a P4T source, Reheat sidestepped a reply, preferring to concentrate instead on attacking CIT.

Any neutral person will note the predominance of sneering ad hom attacks in the posts of reheat and his chums. The mods have acted, but it doesn't seem remotely impartial to me. They have left posts that are little more than ad homs intact, while deleting posts that seem to have had information and were allegedly polite. Going entirely on previous performance, it's reheat and his chums who need the close scrutiny.

Very unimpressive work from the mods, IMO.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Very unimpressive work from the mods, IMO.

I guess when you cant' debate the facts, complain about the Moderators.

Great tactic.

Fact is CIT and PfT's whole claim about the C-130 has been, always was and always will be based on lies and made-up conjecture. The latest Andrews recording is proof the aircraft departed as it should of on clearance vectors that match up with the Camp Springs One departure, not, as CIT/PfT claim arcing all over central DC and dragging a wingtip along P-56.

Next?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Until now, I have not posted in this thread. Why would I want to step in and police a thread that I have not taken part in?

Because it seems to be your raison d'etre for participating in these discussions.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Now we have O'Brien himself definitively confirming the Camp Springs departure.

It would appear to me that Aldo has quite a bit of explaining to do.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator
Now we have O'Brien himself definitively confirming the Camp Springs departure.

It would appear to me that Aldo has quite a bit of explaining to do.

I've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. He must be too busy tracking down 9/11 miscreants via Operation Accountability to stop by here.

Perhaps Craig can show up and tell us how the recording is false. What an existence! Anything you don't like in life is fake. What a world to live in.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. He must be too busy tracking down 9/11 miscreants via Operation Accountability to stop by here.

Perhaps Craig can show up and tell us how the recording is false. What an existence! Anything you don't like in life is fake. What a world to live in.

Oh they know about it. I anxiously await their response to their crumbling delusion. Turbo, Capt'n Bob, Craig, Alpo .... anybody!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Because it seems to be your raison d'etre for participating in these discussions.

trebor, in your alleged 25 years working for the DOD, did you ever engage in any research? It appears that you don't have the capacity to do any research, which probably reflects on your inability to understand Logic 101.

Your attempt to slur my name with an imagined response, has been noted. Your poor attempt to analyse my supposed behaviour, has also been noted.

Stick to the facts as you see them, trebor and you'll be less likely to look foolish, as you often do.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bump for Capt'n Bob. Hello....anybody....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Here are two more clips from the 5 ADW 7 pos T-1, GRND CNTL recording. I didn't gussy my video up as nice as yours, John... But then again, I'm only a junior NWO operative! What more can you expect?

I included the last transmission from WORD31 just to get a raise out of the 'secret SAM batteries under the PentaLawn' crowd.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Boone 870]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, I found that comment by the WORD31 pilot to be quite telling. Being an E4B he was obviously quite aware that the situation in the skies was getting pretty serious (especially with NEADS).

Strange how these guys all seemed to do the "270 within 3 DME" thing for 8 nmiles that Capt'n Bob said was nonsense because it would take them across the DCA approach. Surely the Capt'n could not be wrong about such a thing could he?

But you did good grasshopper....

[edit on 29-7-2009 by 911files]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
Surely the Capt'n could not be wrong about such a thing could he?

But you did good grasshopper....

[edit on 29-7-2009 by 911files]

But they would NEVER EVER use that departure in the morning because of the MORNING RUSH HOUR FLIGHTS into Reagan National!!!!! Its just like the interstate! People going to work in their airplanes means more traffic!

There would be death! Destruction! Chaos!! Imagine...planes flying over the Reagan approach corridor separated by a mere 3,000 feet (and climbing)!!!!

Cap'n Bob, with this one claim, has relinquished all claims to*any* credibility whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Please!! I refuse to use the "R" word when referring to KDCA.

It's bad enough it's on all the signage, and local news reporter's lips everywhere....uggghhhh!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bump.

Still nothing from CIT/PfffffT or their sycophants.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm not up to speed on this event, but here's something to ponder:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join