It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA or 84RADES data falsified, or both.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
No turbo, GOFER06's first fix was turn left 270 (magnetic) within 3 DME (nautical miles north) and then 8 nautical miles west of ADW.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator
Bump.

Still nothing from CIT/PfffffT or their sycophants.

Unfortunately, it appears the mods have banned all those who question the events of 9/11 and who also have expertise to argue such topics on this thread.

The ATS members here who support the official narrative given by the 9/11 Commission seem to know the above but refuse to argue in a forum which their direct opposition can actually reply. Instead they prop themselves up here, asking for rebuttal from certain individuals, when they know all have been banned.

But, you can surely find such rebuttals here.

People such as "911Files" and others crying for "Capt Bobby" to come to ATS to argue points when they already know Rob Balsamo is banned from ATS makes such a cry for attention absurd, no? Its even more absurd that the same people refuse to sign up to Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum with their arguments.

My 2 cents.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ValkyrieWings]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
within 3 DME

Please show us where that is written in the ATC Strip(s) on the beginning pages of this thread posted by Boone and others. Thanks.

By the way, a "Fix" is not a vector or "Within xx DME". Obviously you do not know much about aviation.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValkyrieWings

Bump.

Unfortunately, it appears the mods have banned all those who question the events of 9/11 and who also have expertise to argue such topics on this thread.

Utter rubbish.

Those who have pushed this C-130 fantasy can and do continue to post.

In addition, the comment you have referenced, the ridicule directed towards the OP was well deserved due to the poorly researched, and in some cases completely fabricated, claims.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Bump.

Those who have pushed this C-130 fantasy can and do continue to post.

Make up your mind. Do they "continue to post" or is there "Still nothing from CIT/Pfffft"?

Reminder,

But, you can surely find such rebuttals here.

Why is it your "sycophants" are crying for "Capt Bobby's" attention here on ATS when they know he is banned, instead of bringing their arguments to Pilots For Truth Forum?

I'm sure many here know why.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hilarious.

Captain Bob - "well... they werent even issued CS1 either, they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1"

Really.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

NO, you're not 'up to speed' on the details.

The notations in this graphic aren't yours, of course. AND they are completely wrong.

We've heard the clearances given to GOFER06, WORD31 and VENUS22.

GOFER06 destinaton hasn't been mentioned, that I've seen here yet. BUT I heard it in the clearance. The ADW controller who read the clearance didn't know the airport, she just read the identifier.

I'll see if anyone else can figure this out, but a clue: GOFER06's destination wasn't to the North of Andrews!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hilarious.

Captain Bob - "well... they werent even issued CS1 either, they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1"

Really.

Actually, there you have it folks.

Captain Bob's VIRTUAL CONFESSION that the C-130 took the CS1 departure.

What other lies are you going to come clean on today, Captain Bob?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hilarious.

Really.

I ask again,

Why is it your "sycophants" are crying for "Capt Bobby's" attention here on ATS when they know he is banned, instead of bringing their arguments to Pilots For Truth Forum?

Evading such questions noted. I'm sire m,any aren't surprised you evaded the above.

But since you wish to--understandably in your case, being so weak--change the subject, try to post the full quote next time instead of cherry picking.

Captain Bob - "Boone is arguing that since Word31 and Venus22 were issued the CS1, that it is the same reason Gofer06 was issued CS1. But, as you can see, Word31 and Venus22 first fix for route of flgiht is south and west.... thats why they were issued CS1 (well... they werent even issued CS1 either, they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1). While Gofer06 ffirst fix for route of flight is NORTH and West... AND east of P-56 (not south of P-56 as seen for the other aircraft routes), making it that more unlikely to issue CS1 or anything similar to Gofer06."

Source

Yes, we know Disco, you'd rather cherry pick.

(By the way, you may want to include external quote tags and source next time as anything else is against ATS rules, but I can understand why you didn't, given your position.)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Evading such questions noted. I'm sire m,any aren't surprised you evaded the above.

Uh huh.

Have fun with your notes.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
GOFER06 destinaton hasn't been mentioned, that I've seen here yet.

Actually it has. It's in the First post of this thread. Are you familiar with MSP? If not, it's Minneapolis-St Paul.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although, if you know anything about aviation, destination does not matter with respect to a departure procedure assigned from an airport 100's of miles away, only first fix matters, which was BUFFR as depicted on the diagram you quoted.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

But since you wish to--understandably in your case, being so weak--change the subject, try to post the full quote next time instead of cherry picking.

Captain Bob - "Boone is arguing that since Word31 and Venus22 were issued the CS1, that it is the same reason Gofer06 was issued CS1. But, as you can see, Word31 and Venus22 first fix for route of flgiht is south and west.... thats why they were issued CS1 (well... they werent even issued CS1 either, they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1). While Gofer06 ffirst fix for route of flight is NORTH and West... AND east of P-56 (not south of P-56 as seen for the other aircraft routes), making it that more unlikely to issue CS1 or anything similar to Gofer06."

Source

Yes, we know Disco, you'd rather cherry pick.

Cherry pick? Perhaps you don't understand Captain Bob's virtual confession.

The heading and DME issued to WORD31 and VENUS22, which Captain Bob admits corresponds with CS1, is the same heading and DME issued to GOFER06.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The heading and DME issued to WORD31 and VENUS22, which Captain Bob admits corresponds with CS1, is the same heading and DME issued to GOFER06.

Read it again Disco, perhaps slowly this time. I've also taken the liberty to bold the relevant part you're missing, and the part you conveniently omitted in your post.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And thanks to Boone for finding this gem...

Source

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Read it again Disco, perhaps slowly this time. I've also taken the liberty to bold the relevant part you're missing, and the part you conveniently omitted in your post.

Listen to the audio.

WORD31 and VENUS22 are issued the same heading and DME as GOFER06.

Captain Bob's explanation is speculation at best and otherwise pure rubbish. He slipped up and admitted that the heading and DME correspond with CS1 and we can hear it being issued to GOFER06 in the audio.

Thanks for clearing that up, Captain Bob!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

And thanks to Boone for finding this gem...

Source

Effective: June 16, 2008

...now show us procedures for pre-9/11... you know.. before they started to establish procedures to keep aircraft away from P-56.

2008 is not 9/11/2001...

Source

Disco, perhaps you feel the FAA does not amend procedures over the years?

Have any experience updating Jepps or NOS? Google it.

Get this folks, Disco is using a procedure effective in 2008 to argue his case for 2001.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Get this folks, Disco is using a procedure effective in 2008 to argue his case for 2001.

I see you're running with Aldo's argument.

So what you're basically telling me is, taking Captain Bob's explanation into account, is that departure procedures were modified somewhere between 2001 and 2008 in order to decrease efficiency.

Nice argument!

Come back with a real one.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Repeating myself again. Read the below quote slowly this time Disco.

Please show us where ["Within 3 DME"] is written in the ATC Strip(s) on the beginning pages of this thread posted by Boone and others. Thanks.

Disco, do you know where ATC reads the clearance from, when dictating it to the aircraft over the radio? Take a guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Repeating myself again. Read the below quote slowly this time Disco.

Please show us where ["Within 3 DME"] is written in the ATC Strip(s) on the beginning pages of this thread posted by Boone and others. Thanks.

Disco, do you know where ATC reads the clearance from, when dictating it to the aircraft over the radio? Take a guess.

So you're basically telling me that the audio tapes are faked.

Nice argument!

Come back with a real one next time.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I see you're running with Aldo's argument.

So what you're basically telling me is, taking Captain Bob's explanation into account, is that departure procedures were modified somewhere between 2001 and 2008 in order to decrease efficiency.

Nice argument!

Come back with a real one.

Weedwacker, you claim to be a pilot, how many times you update your Jepps in a 7 year period? Why would you do such updates? When and why would an "Efffective date" be changed?

Now we'll see if Weedwacker is really a pilot.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join