It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA or 84RADES data falsified, or both.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Perhaps additonal one-on-one tutoring?

Nope, additional training won't help.

In this case a lobotomy would be more appropriate.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Reheat]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValkyrieWings

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Well, what if they were?

WHAT IF --- there WAS no 'Camp Springs One' in 2001???

WHAT IF --- there was no 'Morningside One' in 2001???

Try reading the first 5 pages of this thread, then ask Boone why he insists the aircraft were assigned "Camp Springs One".

He'll dig up the effective dates for you.

Did you figure out that the destination was posted on this thread yet?

Reheat, go back to sleep.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ValkyrieWings]

What Boone said is irrelevant. All you seem to be able to muster this morning is irrelevant crap instead of facing facts in front of your face.

Who could sleep when it's so much fun watching you try to wiggle out of this box you've created for yourself. It's a lost cause just like it was from the very beginning. All you've ever accomplished is make a fool of yourself in public as you're doing right now....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ValkyrieWings

Did you figure out that the destination was posted on this thread yet?

Reheat, go back to sleep.

Oh, isn't he just adorable?

Can we keep him, this time?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

A bit off topic as usual.
But in order see the relevance, who is that Colon Powell after he disagreed with Bush and their OS?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Gosh
Every thread I read has all these OS Govie posters usually all the same pack, taking turns in an elaborate attempt to squelch even the most remote scrap of truth unless it is sanctified and blessed by our Dear Uncle Sam himself.
Why is it every one that knows that the GOMENT lies to the people are idiots, dumb, nutters, misinformed and worse.
Why do such magnificent,I NFORMED, walking encyclopedia type people
even bother to reply to the posts here.
I don't like disinfo any more than the next guy.
That is why I ask
"Does any one want to take a crack at debunking the fact that the government and or it's agents lies to the people?"
And could be misinforming the loyalists?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

People such as "911Files" and others crying for "Capt Bobby" to come to ATS to argue points when they already know Rob Balsamo is banned from ATS makes such a cry for attention absurd, no? Its even more absurd that the same people refuse to sign up to Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum with their arguments.

I am banned from both P4T and CIT forums, so it works both ways bubba.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator
So you're basically telling me that the audio tapes are faked.

Nice argument!

Come back with a real one next time.

Debunkers used to accuse Pilots For Truth of fabricating the NTSB Data and animation and demanded contact information and cover letter of FOIA.

Where's yours for the ATC Audio provided by "Boone"?

Actually, the FOIA letter from Boone870 is in my possession because he donated the materials to the Arlington County Library collection which I am taking to the ACL on September 11, 2009 for the Virginia room. I'll dig it out and make a scan of it this weekend before packing it up with the rest of the AAL77.COM original materials.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

There isn't any "911Files" registered at P4T nor CIT Forums.

P4T Member Search

CIT Member Search

I'm sure many are looking forward to you posting the FOIA Cover letter. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

P4T Member Search

CIT Member Search

I'm sure many are looking forward to you posting the FOIA Cover letter. Thank you.

What will producing the cover letter prove?

Aldwin, now that he knows he is about to get the cover letter he has been wailing for, has already dismissed the audio tapes as fraudulent.

When the letter arrives you'll just put out another hoop to jump through, all whilst ignoring the audio tapes that put the C-130 on a departure that fearless Captain Bob, leader of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, virtually confesses is CS1.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

... the C-130 on a departure that fearless Captain Bob, leader of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, virtually confesses is CS1.

Below quote copy/pasted from page 10 since it appears Disco didn't get it the first 3 or 4 times.

Read it again Disco, perhaps slowly this time. I've also taken the liberty to bold the relevant part you're missing, and the part you conveniently omitted in your post.

Captain Bob - "Boone is arguing that since Word31 and Venus22 were issued the CS1, that it is the same reason Gofer06 was issued CS1. But, as you can see, Word31 and Venus22 first fix for route of flgiht is south and west.... thats why they were issued CS1 (well... they werent even issued CS1 either, they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1). While Gofer06 ffirst fix for route of flight is NORTH and West... AND east of P-56 (not south of P-56 as seen for the other aircraft routes), making it that more unlikely to issue CS1 or anything similar to Gofer06."

I'll be happy to copy/paste the above quote each time for Disco.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Please do, and I'll be happy to place emphasis on the bold section below ...

Captain Bob - "Boone is arguing that since Word31 and Venus22 were issued the CS1, that it is the same reason Gofer06 was issued CS1. But, as you can see, Word31 and Venus22 first fix for route of flgiht is south and west.... thats why they were issued CS1 (well... they werent even issued CS1 either, they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1). While Gofer06 ffirst fix for route of flight is NORTH and West... AND east of P-56 (not south of P-56 as seen for the other aircraft routes), making it that more unlikely to issue CS1 or anything similar to Gofer06."

The audio tapes show that WORD31, VENUS22 and GOFER06 were all issued the same heading and DME.

The same heading and DME that Captain Bob has confessed is CS1.

I don't care about Captain Bob's speculation, and what he thinks makes more sense. It's right there on the audio tapes for all of us to hear - TL270 within 3DME.

they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1

Poor Captain Bob.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It's right there on the audio tapes for all of us to hear - TL270 within 3DME.

Once again, please show us where "Within 3 DME" is located on the ATC Strip in which ATC reads the clearance to the aircraft via radio.

Disco, I'm sure you have plenty of time to go in circles on ATS with people you disagree with on a Friday night
, but please forgive me if I don't reply to more of your repetitve fallacies tonight, especially on the same page.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It's right there on the audio tapes for all of us to hear - TL270 within 3DME.

Once again, please show us where "Within 3 DME" is located on the ATC Strip in which ATC reads the clearance to the aircraft via radio.

Where does it say "Within 3 DME" on the strip for WORD31?

Why is Captain Bob saying that WORD31 was issued heading and DME that corresponds with the CS1 departure when it doesn't appear on the strip?

Remember, it makes more sense to Captain Bob that WORD31 is issued the CS1 departure.

Captain Bob - CS1 makes sense for Word31 and Venus22 as their first fix was west and south

Are you suggesting that WORD31 was not issued heading and DME corresponding with the CS1 departure?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

... the C-130 on a departure that fearless Captain Bob, leader of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, virtually confesses is CS1.

Below quote copy/pasted from page 10 since it appears Disco didn't get it the first 3 or 4 times.

Read it again Disco, perhaps slowly this time. I've also taken the liberty to bold the relevant part you're missing, and the part you conveniently omitted in your post.

You're just making crap up as you go. There is no way you know WHY Venus 22 and Word 31 were issued their departure clearances over Reagan National. You're trying to convince everyone that the first fix on the route of flight is the deciding criteria for issuing a clearance and that is only true some of the time. There are local restrictions (ex. P-56) and other issues such as traffic from other airports in the area that sometimes override that.

Routing as you contend should have been normal would place the departing aircraft directly in the path of aircraft climbing on a North Departure out of Reagan National. Routing aircraft over Reagan National would avoid this problem. The logic you express above for not routing Gopher 06 over Reagan is your made up BS to justify your delusions and to support the made up crap from CIT.

You are appealing to people who don't understand the three dimensional structure of airspace. Andrews routes traffic to over Reagan by specifying a minimum altitude restriction which places them well clear of arrivals. They are also well clear of departures, but would interfere with North departures from Reagan on their climb out were they routed to parallel P-56 to the West as you suggest they should have been.

It's quite obvious that you've never worked with TERPS and you either do not understand or are ignoring the conflicts that interfere with preferred routing according to the first fix along the route of flight.

If you really believe what you're saying it's no wonder that you don't have an Airline Transport Rating, you don't have a clue about traffic deconfliction procedures other than what a normal person with very little experience or someone who mostly has experience instructing in a Cessna 150 might have. You have a lot to learn and you're not doing very well, so far.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The above WORD31 strip (along with the others) is the ATC strip used for Departure (note GOFER06 doesn't have "TL270" on the bottom strip.

The top single strip is the strip used for clearance delivery, ground, tower.. etc. Note it has a wheels off time. But it doesn't have "Within 3 DME".

Once again tonight for good measure, the audio tapes conflict with the ATC Strip for GOFER06. Given GOFER06 first fix, statements made by the ANC Witnesses and O'Brien, it is unlikely GOFER06 was assigned CS1 or anything similar.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
If you really believe what you're saying it's no wonder that you don't have an Airline Transport Rating,

Where did I claim I don't have or do have an ATP?

Reheat, are you ok?

As for Pilots For 9/11 Truth. They have many ATP's.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I also see you are trying to find out where Capt Bob works to try and get him fired.

Maybe you'll actually put your name to your claims when you contact his employer? Probably not.

You also claimed many people would be "interested" if he renewed his medical implying Capt Bob will never get his medical renewed. How'd that one work out for ya?

Reheat, you're all smoke.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Once again tonight for good measure, the audio tapes conflict with the ATC Strip for GOFER06. Given GOFER06 first fix, statements made by the ANC Witnesses and O'Brien, it is unlikely GOFER06 was assigned CS1 or anything similar.

What a joke you are! There is no conflict. The strip is for information purposes only. The clearance verbally given to the aircraft is the only one that counts. That's one reason there are tapes of the transmissions.

Apparently, you don't realize that those controllers issue the same clearance numerous times daily, hundreds of times over their tour at that location and don't necessarily READ the strip. They have the wording memorized after only a few times of issuing the clearance. It is routine for them.

Absolutely, everything agrees. The IFR clearance, the audio tapes on departure, the FAA Radar and the 84 RADES. Also, the Tribby video and the Looney photographs support the C-130's direction of approach to the Pentagon. Even if you imply (as you are doing) that the Gobmint data is fake, surely you're not stupid enough to contend that civilian video and photographs are also fake. They all tell the same story and it conflicts with yours. Your version is flat ass wrong!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

P4T Member Search

CIT Member Search

Now Capt'n Bob surrogate, you know who I am and you did the ban a long time ago. Lying don't become you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The above WORD31 strip (along with the others) is the ATC strip used for Departure (note GOFER06 doesn't have "TL270" on the bottom strip.

The top single strip is the strip used for clearance delivery, ground, tower.. etc. Note it has a wheels off time. But it doesn't have "Within 3 DME".

Either does the WORD31 strip, which you conveniantly failed to produce here. Don't worry, I've got it.

WORD31

No "Within 3 DME" there either, but Captain Bob asserts that WORD31 was issued a heading and DME that corresponds with CS1. Remember? It made sense to him that WORD31 was issued the CS1 departure.

GOFER06

So if the "Within 3 DME" should be on the strip for GOFER06 if it was issued the CS1 departure, why is it conspicuously absent from the WORD31 strip when Captain Bob himself asserts that WORD31 was issued a heading and DME corresponding with the CS1 departure?

Captain Bob - they were just issued heading and DME which happens to be the same as CS1

Poor Captain Bob.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by discombobulator]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

P4T Member Search

CIT Member Search

Now Capt'n Bob surrogate, you know who I am and you did the ban a long time ago. Lying don't become you.

Translation - "I cannot back up my claim of being banned at P4T, but will cry for Capt Bobby's attention on ATS where I know he is banned" - 9/11Files

If at any time you wish to back up your claim of being banned at P4T, please let us know and we can do a member search. I don't expect you will provide proof for your claims as usual.

Did you ever post at P4T Forum? Under what name? Surely it will say "banned" under it, according to you.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join