It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I hope justice is served!

Sure, animals get killed on the road all the time etc etc... and that'sbad enough!! There is no need to make it worse. This type of thing shouldn't be shrugged off with the rationalization that " animals die all the time" because this was intentional and stupid.

HORRIBLE!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
this guy could be a winner in the modern unjust worlds law enforcement, he would get to abuse people rather than animals, at least people have arms not cursed stubby hooves.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i really can't add anything to this thread that hasn't been said already.
i do know that kangaroos have one hell of a kick and i hope these punk ass kinds get to feel the full strength kick of a 'roo. it'll break them in half. (crosses fingers anyway)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hope a citizen finds him before the police do and give him a taste of some good ole fashioned vigilante beating.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That's sad
What's the Australian word for "redneck"? I thought we only had those here in Texas?! There is some good from all of this, however...may I take a moment to bring attention to the overall general attitude of ATS members? Almost everyone here thinks what this coward did was wrong. Now the majority of us enjoy this website because of the intelligent (for the most part) discussions and the "think outside the box" mentality that most here have. I would bet my Crocodile Dundee VHS tapes that the wimps in this video are not members of ATS. Does that go to show that most ATS'ers are more intelligent than the majority of society and have larger hearts due to their more knowledgeable mindsets? Perhaps.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What can you say about this.... troubled world... this senseless crime against sentient beings for no reason will not go unpunished. Karma, Cause and Effect... be assured that this A**hole will get what he deserves with a red hot poker.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Don't think anyone has asked this question, but...

what happenend to the kangaroo, is it alive? I ask because I refuse to watch this video.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have only read the OP and could only stomach 10 seconds of the video - I am appalled at the brutality of this, I feel so sad when animals are hurt in this way. There is no justification when a defenseless animal is deliberately hurt for the sake of entertainment.

It is so easy to say what we could all do to these guys given the chance, but I am sure they will look back on this occasion and truly feel disgusted with their actions - well, I certainly hope so.

Breifne

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
god this thread made me all sad

i know animal cruelty happens every day it bums me out

sometimes i thnk maybe i should just be an animal cop but i seriously couldnt handle the scenes of hurt/dead animals. i'd rather roll up to human crime scenes.. eeeee thats weird i guess.
but animals are awesome why hurt them?? i understand self defense i guess..but hey they were here first.
ugh.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardee

You like wrestling.

Nuff said.

lol nice one, resorting to personal attacks when you obviously don't have the intelligence to come back with anything else.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Hardee

You like wrestling.

Nuff said.

lol nice one, resorting to personal attacks when you obviously don't have the intelligence to come back with anything else.

Dont feed the trolls mate....he's just here to cause trouble, as is truthtellist who has resorted to two personal attacks in the two posts he posted here

Id like to thank everyone who has so far posted. Its good to see that many actually do care about animals here

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Reddupo
Here is a link to the video: www.youtube.com...

I was always under the impression that Kangaroos would viciously attack you if they felt threatened.

No thats a myth.....there primary instinct is to run I think, although I would like to see the coward in question take on a 7 foot tall red kangaroo. Probably get his guts ripped open by the nails on their feet...in fact I think that should be his punishment

Well yeah of course lol, but in reality it would probably cause stress too the kangaroo lol. Let me sort them out with my nice big metal pole.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I've seen many a video of kangaroos kicking and punching people in the head. These people were idiotic for even trying this stunt.. Maybe they'll tempt fate somemore and wind up in the hospital for a couple monhts. Idiots..

I did read the snippet earlier about how it is rare for kangaroos to not run away at this distance and that means that it was probably stunned in some way.. That means that more was done to the kangaroo than just the punches in the face too. These guys deserve to give Larry the cable guy a thorough bikini, butt, and back waxing!

-ChriS

[edit on 12-9-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

You're an idiot.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Australians need to understand something, this scumbag has become the Aussie's 'new' ambassador. This incident (probably not isolated, but an occurrence of some frequency?), highlights the justified villification we hold each other in, for it is not just the attack that is sickening, but the 'intent', and the supposed raising of humour that encourages it.

Two Aussie troglidytes, bored and uneducated, out searching for a suitable opponent to blame their miscreant ways on, happen upon the unfortunate 'Roo that may or may not have been injured prior to being attacked. One dares the other, or one wants to prove something to the other and gets his fellow neanderthal to film and give evidence. I doubt this is the first time he has done this, but of course, when he gets caught, it will be the 'Roo who threw the first punch...our little cave-dweller was just defending himself? We humans, having the attributes of mind and reasoning, justify and rationalize to self-acceptance our appalling and unthinking behaviour and actions on other living things...our self-responsibility is diminished through belief, creed, and ideology...or just simple boredom.

How do you get into the minds of these types of people? How do you ignite something of a spark of conscience in them? How do you get them to feel and understand the consequences of their actions? Do we seek to answer these questions, or do we simply shrug our shoulders and declare...it's just a Kangaroo?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

I agree. And I feel like calling someone who advocates beating animals an idiot should not be a warnable offense either.

But if it is, I will take one for the team with you Tippy.

That guy is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Animal cruelty just sickens me.

I can't even believe someone would do something like hurt a kangaroo like that...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by nina.]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I hope if they do this again they find one of these

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey "OzWeatherman", I do not wish to hijack your thread or anything, but seeing this garbage reminded me of a thread I created earlier in the week, and a truly disturbing video I just witnessed earlier today. I would like to post links to them, because they both deal with the topic of how cruel some folks can be to animals.

Here is my ATS News Article about some whackos who were not even punished for their deed:

Teens Microwave Family Pet

I actually SAW a truly disturbing video of another kitten being treated horribly, but I cannot post it since the site contains some Explicit Content. I will tell you however that the site is: TheYnc.com, you can see the video if you search for "Kitten Buried Alive". It should be the first Result in the list.

Again, "OzWeatherman", I hope I am not hijacking your thread, but when I saw this 'Roo video, it just reminded me of these two things. Some people are just plain disgusting.

BTW, any chance you can feed this 'Roo beating idiot to some Dingoes or Salties?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join