It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
to the douchebags who talk about all the animals that are killed on the roads, how many of these animals are purposely hit, and then beaten, on video, and then sent to agencies? perhaps if i beat the # out of you for no reason, video taped it, and then sent the tape to your parents, it would be no big deal, cause people being beaten happens all the time, right?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I interpreted that way too but I guess he didn't mean that? I always was under the assumption "Having your way" with something meant "doing it" lol but I guess I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Its kinda funny and sad but in all F*cked up what he did to the kangoroo. He got this from Tekken.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm not going to post the one of the kid beating the kangaroo up...

But here is a kangaroo pasting a few people.....Revenge is sweet

[edit on 12/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL Blup that is honestly one of the funniest videos I have ever watched, thank you for sharing!!! I'm sitting here at work chuckling and people are giving me weird looks lol. My question though is why do people get so up in arms about a kid kickboxing a Kangaroo, calling for Disembowelment and hanging the kid up on a tree and letting the assaulted Kangaroo "have his way" with him, but when the tables are turned it's ok, hey the Kangaroo was kicking that ladies ass but no problems there.... Don't get me wrong I love animals and am pretty neutral in my opinion on the topic in discussion.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

I think the point is that these kids attacked this kangaroo unprovoked and mindlessly....this kangaroo in the video i posted, is chained up and clearly isn't happy about it, or being the "circus attraction" so to speak.
So he whoops ass and as you say it's funny..

I guarantee you won't laugh at the other one.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Karma is going to eat that kid alive in the next few weeks

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I did not mean rape I meant to beat the utter living crap out of him....and yes I am American...and would you be...French?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alferd Packer

Karma has taken a decade or two off if you have not noticed. hint: Bush administration

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Just a couple of kids having a laugh the Kangaroo is considered something of a pest anyway I believe and it isn't unknown for them to attack humans.

They say even the kittens in Australia are poisonous.

Hunting with fists should be considered more sporting in my opinion I'm sure there plenty shot every day with no fuss.

Dont you see the wider picture? Its not how we should behave - simple. I'm not going to watch the vid so I can only pass judgement on what people have said...but it sounds disgusting.

I understand your point of hunting with fists but that is a different subject entirely.

These kids good easily take the same aggression and disrespect for their environment and batter someone poor lad/girl.

Some of the youths of today are pretty messed up!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by Alferd Packer

Karma has taken a decade or two off if you have not noticed. hint: Bush administration

Not really, it is taking it out on us as a country as a whole rather than the sick twisted individuals that a running the country right now.Our economy is sinking slowly, joblessness is up,the world hates us,our civil liberties are being stripped away one at a time, and the worst one of all.....The little woman has cut me off!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i watched both videos wish i never watched the first one would love to have seen tht f uckin idiot of a child try and fight the kangaroo out of the second clip would have seen 2 videos worth watching today

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Personally, when they are caught, and trust me, they will be...I want them to be caged. Then, I want them to place about 4 dozen, grown, strong, healthy Kangaroos into that cage with them.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Damn kangaroo was too stupid to run away. He deserved it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardee

You're a clever one aren't ya?

If you had read the the thread properly you would have picked up this little snippet:

"It's very disoriented," Mr McLeod said. "It is very unusual for a kangaroo to fight like that as they invariably flee. I would hazard a guess that it has been knocked over by the car and injured. Certainly it has been stunned in some way."

www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm an animal and wildlife lover and REFUSE to watch any person(s) inflict any kind of pain or suffering on an innocent animal, who don't know why it's being abused.
Above all else these acts drives me crazy with anger. I've seen way to many films on this topic on TV and news. I don't need more of the same here.

I really think the collective world has lost it's mind. The terrible things that humans do to each other and to animals makes me concluded that how can a god keep watching this and do nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It makes me so damn angry...

...when I see people using improper martial arts technique. For the benefit of the loser in the video, THIS is how you kick a kangaroo's arse =>

Seriously though, that kid's day will come.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

hey this is the point humans are the lowest form of scum
and they deserve to DIE !

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope
reply to post by mazzroth

hey this is the point humans are the lowest form of scum
and they deserve to DIE !

Some Humans are the lowest form of scum. Do you consider yourself to be the lowest scum of the Earth?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Hardee

You're a clever one aren't ya?

If you had read the the thread properly you would have picked up this little snippet:

"It's very disoriented," Mr McLeod said. "It is very unusual for a kangaroo to fight like that as they invariably flee. I would hazard a guess that it has been knocked over by the car and injured. Certainly it has been stunned in some way."

www.news.com.au...

You like wrestling.

Nuff said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join