It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Just a couple of kids having a laugh the Kangaroo is considered something of a pest anyway I believe and it isn't unknown for them to attack humans.

They say even the kittens in Australia are poisonous.

Hunting with fists should be considered more sporting in my opinion I'm sure there plenty shot every day with no fuss.

I truly do think you just post to get people's teeth grinding. Either that or you truly are the single most ignorant person on this website.

Learn a little about the world outside your own basement window.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
When humans torture, rape, brutalize, terrorize, and kill other humans they believe to be inferior... are you really shocked when you see what they do to animals?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ts117
When humans torture, rape, brutalize, terrorize, and kill other humans they believe to be inferior... are you really shocked when you see what they do to animals?

Good point there mate

We truly are the scum of the earth

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sadly the real point here is that we allow the media to outrage us at their whim to sell either papers or commercials......its about control. We are a herd animal and the "Cattle Prods" used on us are fear and (out)rage at what ever wheelbarrow they are pushing at the time.

Yes that guy who knocked out the Roo was a coward and did wrong, however the real coward is the truck driver running over hundreds in the comfort of his 18 wheeler bringing a service to you!.

We cry over a poor baby whale stranded off Sydney 2 weeks ago and yet sit idly by as the Japs slaughter 10's of thousands a year. That polar bear from Germany a few years back "caught" the public sympathy and there was an outcry to save him, yet their numbers are dwindling world wide and no one cares.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well looks like I will be taking an early flight home and will be making a pit stop in WA

WTH ?! This more than angered me, it made me feel sick inside and just shake my head at humanity. These people are indeed a prime example of the scum of the Earth as Oz mentioned humans are.

Just ruined my day reading about this, I wouldn't dare even watch that video. God only knows what I would do.

I hope this kid's karma (and all his friends involved) is of the worst possible nature and he pays dearly.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just watched the video, and i agree that these youths must be caught. On a side note me and my uncle go Kangaroo shooting fortnightly, and one single bullet to the side of the head is much better that boxing a disorientated roo unconscious..

They are considered a pest on farmers properties because they destroy crops/land. When we shoot them, we try and be as accurate and "clean" as we can be, and then skin them, then sell the meat to restaurants and also to company's that produce pet food.

Anyway what those so called "Human Beings" did was wrong, and i hope justice is served.

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Too bad it didn't do the double foot kick and crush the losers chest..Some would..Next one might..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
exterminate the kids, just to make a point.

I have no feelings for people like that, there is nothing human(e) about them so they don't deserve any position in our society.

It always starts with animals....

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks this is normal or ok or just some harmless fun.
Needs to be tied to a tree.......
Need I say more.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

"...get his guts ripped open by the nails on their feet...in fact I think that should be his punishment"

Wow, you are one sick individual. Disembowelment as a punishment...

It is amazing how little value you place on human life.

As a gauge of your inhumanity:
If one human child was going to be killed, and you could save it by killing 20 chimpanzees would you do it? Do you consider humans to be bad and of less value than a beast?

*I just want to know - and I think the rest of the members deserve to know how you feel on this matter as your mindset/perspective is important for us to have for our consideration, especially given the horrific punishment you have encouraged - which is disgustingly nightmarish and inhumane.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
letting anger get the best of you is a waste of energy..the little imbecile will be caught at the end of the day and I do hope that the a few years of prison time will do him appropriately.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Disgusting little Rodent!.....And I am talking about the kid not the Kangaroo. I hope they find out who that little punk is and hang him upside down by his Buster Browns and let a kangroo have it's way with him for an hour.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
it looks like the kid is a trained kickboxer as well, that makes it even more sickening. martial arts are taught for self-defence and sport, not for finding innocent animals and beating them up. what a big man eh

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sick bastard. I really do wonder how kids can be brought up with such a lack of empathy for other people and animals. It turns my stomach to see a young person with a complete ignorance toward his actions. I'm sorry I looked at the clip.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Aww the poor Roo! I seriously hope that kid is beaten exactly how he did it to the Kangaroo, see how he frickin well likes it then! The little bugger!

Why do kids feel the need to reinact everything these days? I'm sure there's something wrong in that kids head. As for the comment about him being a trained kickboxer - that is true, it should just be for self defence. It's just beyond comprehension as to how or why they think its funny or cool these days.

grr.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Stories like this always manage to get under my skin. Each time, I am reminded of the many times I have read or heard medical professionals and criminologists state that animal abuse is a precursor to violent crime against humans. In the profiles of many serial killers, it is noted that the individual recalled inflicting pain upon animals during childhood. This has been incorporated into the official psychological profile for serial killers. They essentially build their way up to tougher sport. I suppose it emboldens people to find that dominance is so easily gained, so they feel "brave" enough to pursue a more difficult prey. Frightening, isn't it? I feel that, particularly when the perpetrator is a child or adolescent, psychiatric evaluation and treatment should be mandatory. We can't just throw these individuals in a cell for a few years and have any reasonable expectation that they won't commit further violent offences, either against animals or humans.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Disgusting little Rodent!.....And I am talking about the kid not the Kangaroo. I hope they find out who that little punk is and hang him upside down by his Buster Browns and let a kangroo have it's way with him for an hour.

Rape as a punishment...

Are you by any chance an American?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hope this guy is from a rural town where there is lots of open space.

I wish he got torn a new one. Wouldn't that make a good youtube video? Or would opinions differ in that circumstance? I can see it now - 'A young man was killed trying to defend himself after being attacked by a vicious kangaroo.'

Makes me sick.

Edit: Truth Tellist: Here is the reality: You want to fight native animals for fun, be prepared for the consequences. They do not live under or by any means have to abide by our laws. Personally, I'm very disappointed that this animal appears to have been wounded in some way, otherwise this silly bastard may have learned a good lesson.

Shamanist: You obviously aren't Australian, and if you are its a recent development (in family terms). 'Even the kittens are poisonous'? Right. There are plenty of pests if people want to go out and kill animals, kangaroos are not one of them - even though the populations are quite large in certain areas. By your definition humanity is a pest, but I'm not going to go into the implications of what you're suggesting. There are plenty of cats, birds, cane toads etcetera if anyone feels the need to kill something. They would be doing Aussie wildlife a favour.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I love ATS, man show a video of an alien and maybe 10-12 posts. Throw a puppy, hit a kangaroo, and its kill every person that doesn't like animals. And 10-12 pages of replies. Sheeple wake up the biggest sporting movement today is cage fighting and it seems everyone loves it. And that is people hurting people and we pay lots of money to watch it. Yeah but this was a defenseless animal and that angry pre serial killer was learning his trade. I guess firing a bolt through an animals head so that I can eat it at any fast food place is humane. I bet the cow doesn't think a bolt slamming into his head feels good. But justify that as humane, and it makes that fat 1/4 pounder taste so good. I heard corn cries when it is ripped from the ground. Maybe actually everything on this planet has feelings and we just don't care. Now run along and be a good cancer and consume and breed and then teach your newborn cancer to do the same. Learn from us Americans we are at the top of the food chain when it comes to consuming.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Rape as a punishment...

Are you by any chance an American?

Insinuating rape on the image of an upside down individual and using the cues of violence, sexual assault and bestiality to assume one is American? Hate America much?

When I read it I pictured a human punching bag (in the case of a kangaroo a kicking bag) strung up by his testicles. Where is the rape?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join