It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well, the only reason they're even doing this is because its a smaller, weaker animal and they outnumber him if something were to go wrong. I just think its disgusting, plain and simple. How could you just beat an animal like that with no regard to its health? He knocked it out cold, it looks like the kangaroo looked away for a second before the guy blasted him with a severe hook to the head. I bet he feels so tough beating up a kangaroo.. it'd be like beating up a 45kg (i read that on a site when I was reading about this) dog.. its just not cool. The only way I will fight someone is if I feel threatened or if they want to, and its blantantly obvious that this kangaroo wasn't "starting #" with these people. How could it? Anyways.. that's why I feel that way.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

Did you not see the huge hook the dude delivered right to the kangaroos skull? And then afterward they show it laying on the ground, not moving? That's called a 'K.O.' where I come from, and a K.O. in the boxing world. Whether he got up 20 seconds later or not is irrelevant because people aren't knocked out for 30 minutes when they get punched. I guess I'm not sure how you can justify the guy punching the thing in the face. And your comment regarding me fighting him was humorous- just to tell you not everyone on the internet is a fat, out of shape nerd with no fighting experience.
Its funny you get the impression that this kid is 'tough' and would beat everyone's asses on this board in rl. Well, someone who was truly "tough" wouldn't show it by fighting an animal that is half his size.

Edit to add- if I make a video of me beating my dog and post it online will that make you think i'm "tough"?

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
the video made me feel sick to my stomach
im a mma fighter and b4 i get the whole internet tought guy shouts i can prove it with fight videos and photos

someone made a coment about the people who hate this also watch mma and boxing
people fighting each other for sport is 1 thing both competetors no what is going on and both no what could go wrong.
there is no sport in beating a inocent defence less animal

compareing it to beating humans is pointless i would feel the same way if to kids jumped and attacked another kid.

peace batch

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There was no real reason to link to the video, who on earth has a good reason to watch it? aside from those in Australia hoping to recognize a face.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Not Cool.

If I ever went travelling to Oz, and come across this guy - I'd kick the living f**k out of him, make sure he is crippled and explain why to him-someone needs to teach people like this a lesson.

'Shamanator' said he believes he could probably do anyone on this board. Well, if you know him, send him over to wales and I'd make a mess of him, and if I couldn't a best friend of mine (ex UK champ) would mince him up. As I said - he needs to be taught a lesson, some manners, some decorum. He will never be a real man in my opinion. The guy obviously has some serious issues and thinks being macho is the way forward.

Sad because I truly do not like violence - especially against defencless people and animals (or defenceful animals for that matter).

This has disturbed me - just another video or article to disturb me really.

But we are in that age. Doesn't help when people in the limelight set examples like this. Just recently the UK's Prince Edward was caught on long range camera beating his dog for example - while out hunting - how very 1800's I think!

Lets hope that he really gets his just dessers - the police should be onto him like a rat up a drainpipe ..and if not, people should help rat him out, it's all he deserves.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

My mistake when I mentioned 'shamanator' when I meant Ketzer22

Possibly I wouldnt go through with the beating the guy up - I'd be setting a bad example and could get in legal trouble - but I still think someone should sort the guy out. Maybe doing some jailbird time for what he's done - he could get a regular kicking off someone AND be someones bitch and get to pick up the soap in the shower room.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
YouTube has deleted the video, but apparently this kind of stuff is still just fine:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow, I can't watch these videos at all, I mainly watch them for a few seconds then I just have to turn away. Not only is it simply a misuse of one's abilities to test them out on other animals, just sickening to what some people have resorted to because of fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I finally found the video, and it just shows some punk kid punching a kangaroo which then falls over - big deal.

The videos on YouTube right now that show hunters killing wild pigs with knives are a hundred times worse.

Seriously, the media really does tell you people what you should be outraged about and you just gobble it all up.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Jeracoo Slightly Concerned that crazy internet ppl seem to think i bashed seom kangaroo

Slightly Concerning

Hmm, I've been reading some forums recently and it seems some ppl seem to think that I bashed some kangaroos?

The crazies are at bigfooty.com, I think they believe it was me since after i heard about it on the news i searched on the web and found the full video from i believe it was wa news, or western news something along those lines.

And now i believe this new friend i have, this Joseph la rue is most likely some crazy enviromentalist dude that thinks i hurt those poor kangaroos.

Oh well i can just show them the original article i got the vid ffrom
www.watoday.com.au...

Silly silly ppl.
He reckons that a bunch of 'crazies' are trying to blame him. He also said that Joseph La Rue is probably some environmental crazy. This individual uploads a video of someone who looks like himself to a number of sites, is a member of an animal sex forum, likes to go shooting and has a fascination with weaponry and reckons that anyone who thinks it's him is crazy.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I want to fight that guy. Open the cage, let us go in, close it, then watch. UFC cage, but no referees, no rules. His friends taping and laughing get to watch but helpless to help him.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If I found this bloke, I'd do unspeakable things to him. Yeah I know violence is bad but unfortunately, it's the only language dickheads like him, his mates and those like him understand.

IRM

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is probably a side issue but I don't really understand how this is news. People can act all outraged and stuff about the kids beating the kangaroo unconscious but that video is probably nothing compared to what goes on in most slaughterhouses. Lets face it, at least the kangaroo lived. Hell, I went to a restaurant last night where you can order kangaroo on the menu. But really though, if you want to act all outraged you might as well prosecute McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, and every other fast food joint for multiple counts of animal torture also. I guess what I'm saying is that if this video pissed you off it probably makes you a hypocrite if you go out later tonight and order a big fatty steak and discuss the 'sick' video you saw on the internet today with your family.

Not to say that I watched the video though... I don't like violence.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Slightly Concerning

Hmm, I've been reading some forums recently and it seems some ppl seem to think that I bashed some kangaroos?

The crazies are at bigfooty. com, I think they believe it was me since after i heard about it on the news i searched on the web and found the full video from i believe it was wa news, or western news something along those lines.

And now i believe this new friend i have, this Joseph la rue is most likely some crazy enviromentalist dude that thinks i hurt those poor kangaroos.

Oh well i can just show them the original article i got the vid ffrom
www.... watoday. com. au/wa-news/nationwide-hunt-for-kangaroo-basher-20080911-4e2z. html

Silly silly ppl.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join