It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by Alferd Packer
Karma is going to eat that kid alive in the next few weeks

Karma has taken a decade or two off if you have not noticed. hint: Bush administration

Or you could look at it this way, Karma has finally caught up from the eight years prior to the current administration. I don't feel a hint is needed with that one.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Gaining the "pleasure" they did from the stunned and injured look on that animals face should be the ONLY evidence needed to prove inhumane actions flow through that person,not unlike a sociopath...Surely there is someone doing time for marijuana charges that should MORE than easily trade places with scum of this sort...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Is this actually a crime I don't think it is actually it seems to me to be a lot of fuss over nothing whose to say they didn't eat the kangaroo or it wasn't on their private land. The Kangaroo could also easily have thrown the first punch and the video is self defense.

Animals attack and kill each other all the time often in gruesome cruel ways it's nature deal with it.

People are much to soft these days you all better toughen up when the oil runs out or you will starve to death. Sooner or later it will be back to basics for all of us.

Worse things happen every day to people I'm afraid I can't put any Animal above a person.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

LoL

I honestly just hope you are trolling and trying to get a laugh.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The kangaroo had it coming.

The kangaroo was actually caught in the backyard with that guys girlfriend. The girlfriend thought the kangaroo was better in bed, which made tension flare.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Damn kangaroo. I knew there was more to the story. That or the previous guy is a bit slow...

*cough* the latter *cough*

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I thought it was only a matter of time before this popped up here, as the video had done the rounds being passed from phone to phone around town 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I was at my parents house last night and my brothers were discussing it - I didn't catch much of the conversation, however what I did hear was that the guy who did this was a friend of a friend of theirs, who is known for doing things without thinking. The story goes that this guy and his friends were out roo shooting at someone's farm, found the roo, had a bit of fun, filmed it, knocked it out and then shot it. Then another friend put the vid up on youtube. Little did they know how infamous it would become.

I don't know the guy who did it, let alone his name, and everything I heard is hearsay, so I am not in the position to officially report anything, however the suggestion has been made to the brother who has the video on his mobile phone, to report it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Is this actually a crime I don't think it is actually it seems to me to be a lot of fuss over nothing whose to say they didn't eat the kangaroo or it wasn't on their private land. The Kangaroo could also easily have thrown the first punch and the video is self defense.

Animals attack and kill each other all the time often in gruesome cruel ways it's nature deal with it.

People are much to soft these days you all better toughen up when the oil runs out or you will starve to death. Sooner or later it will be back to basics for all of us.

Worse things happen every day to people I'm afraid I can't put any Animal above a person.

Where do you live?

If you give me your address, I will personaly come around and kick the crap out of any of your families pets, just for fun.

It's a natural thing too do according too your train of thought.

Your an idiot, deal with it.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Embedding the vid so people with Youtube problems can watch it....

"Hello, you either have flash turned off...blah blah blah...."

Hope this works.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator

Are you by any chance some sadistic, uneducated, ignorant hick? You have no idea about kangaroos.....if you actually bothered to read (i dont know, maybe you dont understand big words) kangaroos run away when challenged. They do not attack people.....oh and if you ever come to Australia, just remember....crocodiles are like big teddy bears and love to cuddle....i can show you where to swim

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Are you by any chance some sadistic, uneducated, ignorant hick?

Come on mate, take a chill pill. It's quite obvious he's just taking the piss. "The kangaroo could easily have thrown the first punch"...lolz

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OMG I cant even describe how upsetting that is to me, being an animal lover they too have feelings, have 2 horses 2 cats and 2 dogs and the way they react with us, You learn to know the needs and know when there sad, being an Aussie, kangaroos here are one the most problem causes for country road accidents, but we cant help that, but seeing a kid beat one up for fun is hurtfull. That is one video i wont get out of my head for a long time, I seiously hope the people responsible are punished severely.

In the oldern days thieves had the're fingers amputated if they were caught. I strongly reccomend ampution of something more important . when armegeddon comes those two will surely be in alot of trouble with the almighty

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"I'm afraid I can't put any Animal above a person."

I agree.

Two of the members have already suggested that this kid should be either disemboweled or raped for - as his punishment for doing this 'horrible' thing.

It is amazing how many spoilt Westerners place animal life on a pedestal - it is like 1.2 million Iraqis get killed and no one reacts until a Puppy gets thrown off a cliff... the puppy incident got more attention than the civilians who were killed in a bombing run that same week whilst attending a funeral for a child who had just been killed by Americans the day before.

One of the members would even prefer a human baby be killed rather than 20 chimpanzees - if given the choice, many of these spoiled brats would also choose the animal over the human.

It is a sign of how detached from reality these people truly are. Imagine such a person having to choose who to save; a baby or 10 puppies.... far too many would not pick their fellow human. Pathetic.

Rape and disembowelment have been recommended as punishment by the "Animal Lovers" on this thread. Think about that.

Edit: Here's some Examples:

"In the oldern days thieves had the're fingers amputated if they were caught. I strongly reccomend ampution of something more important"
-AusChiLLi

"I hope they find out who that little punk is and hang him upside down by his Buster Browns and let a kangroo have it's way with him for an hour. "
-CaptGizmo

"We truly are the scum of the earth"
"...get his guts ripped open by the nails on their feet...in fact I think that should be his punishment"
-Ozweatherman

***These members are advocating that the Law be broken in order to punish this individual. The punishments they have suggested are abhorrent and Illegal - as well as in contravention to International Laws regarding Torture, and possibly even the T's and C's of this site itself.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

One of the members would even prefer a human baby be killed rather than 20 chimpanzees - if given the choice, many of these spoiled brats would also choose the animal over the human.

It is a sign of how detached from reality these people truly are. Imagine such a person having to choose who to save; a baby or 10 puppies.... far too many would not pick their fellow human. Pathetic.

How dare you put words into my mouth and stop stalking me. All you give a crap about is coming to a thread where I disagree with you so you can try and cause an argument. Ive had a gutful of you're crap....now go away!!

***These members are advocating that the Law be broken in order to punish this individual. The punishments they have suggested are abhorrent and Illegal - as well as in contravention to International Laws regarding Torture, and possibly even the T's and C's of this site itself.

And here you are trying to get me and the other guys in trouble, grow up troll

[edit on 13/9/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The so-called "choice" between human life and animal life is a made-up, spurious argument with no purpose other than to confuse the issue and justify cruelty as being somehow acceptable because it's not cruelty to a human.

Cruelty is cruelty, abuse is abuse, and it's not justifiable regardless whether the victim is a human or an animal. Animals feel pain .. we know they do .. and in this case there is no reason for inflicting the pain on the animal.

Would I shoot a dog that was attacking a child? You bet.
Do I support the slaughter of animals so that humans can eat meat? Yes, although I prefer that they be slaughtered in the most humane way possible and not suffer throughout their lives prior to the end.

But in this case, there is no such either-or situation. There was no risk to a human, it was simply gratuitous violence against a living, feeling being. And, in my opinion, there's no excuse for it.

There is no law, human or natural, that prevents us from protecting BOTH humans and animals from abuse, torture, and cruelty.

Those who try to pervert the issue by artificially creating a situation wherein the moral value of the animal's life must be weighed against the value of a human's life are only seeking to justify unnecessary violence against those who can neither adequately defend themselves or even complain about the treatment they receive. It is not a choice we have to make between human abuse and animal abuse, we are more than able to object to all abuse and cruelty regardless of what species the victim is.

Furthermore, there is very clear and compelling evidence to show that animal abuse often escalates to human abuse and worse. The budding young sociopath in the video needs either help or a trip behind the woodshed, or both, and trying to minimize the wrongness of his actions because his current victim is not human is at best foolish and ignorant, and at worst evil.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
The so-called "choice" between human life and animal life is a made-up, spurious argument with no purpose other than to confuse the issue and justify cruelty as being somehow acceptable because it's not cruelty to a human.

Cruelty is cruelty, abuse is abuse, and it's not justifiable regardless whether the victim is a human or an animal. Animals feel pain .. we know they do .. and in this case there is no reason for inflicting the pain on the animal.

It is just down right sad that some immature teenager or young adult would do something like this to an animal. Yet to do it to one that is basically defenseless. It just saddens me as a human being that a person would do something to an animal like a kangaroo or any other animal for that matter. I for one also agree that if a human life is at risk due to an animals attack, killing the animal is a viable option that is put to use as long as the animal does not suffer from it. If you must take the life of the animal to save the human, then you have to do what needs to be done.

But in this case, there is no such either-or situation. There was no risk to a human, it was simply gratuitous violence against a living, feeling being. And, in my opinion, there's no excuse for it.

There is no law, human or natural, that prevents us from protecting BOTH humans and animals from abuse, torture, and cruelty.

As for the risk to uman life in this case, you are right as to what type of behavior was being exhibited in this video. There is indeed no excuse as to why this person did this. It's people like this that usually turn into serial killers when they get older. This guy has bound to have had some sick motive as to why he did this. To me, it's a no decision as to protecting animals from cruelty like this. As human beings, we should do everything that we can to protect animals from people like this.

If this person ever gets prosecuted for this, throwing this person in jail will not be punishment enough for this crime. Since the video has been posted to Youtube, it may not be too long before the proper authorities get a hold on this person. Now I know this may sound a little grutal to some of you, but how about giving this person the punishment that they so rightfully deserve. This guy needs to be put in a kickboxing ring with another person, that way justice for the kangaroo can be served.

Now we know why most human beings make us sick to our stomachs.

End of Flame.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i thought it was funny. the kangaroo probably started it

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Big response to kangaroo bashing
13th September 2008, 11:00 WST

"The RSPCA is continuing to investigate scores of leads in their bid to find the youths responsible for bashing a kangaroo unconscious and posting a video of the gruesome attack online."

Link to The West Australian newspapers site.

www.thewest.com.au...

I take this personally and will post back WHEN they get caught.

$50,000 reward

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I sure hope they catch these disgusting excuses for human beings. The cops are really out to get the offenders

Animal abuse seems to be an all to common occurence these days, from the soldiers throwing those puppies of a cliff, to this. Its about time the laws were changed to make offenders cop a heavier jail sentence

Thoughts on this?

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

My thaughts on this...

Well if these Moron's wanna kickbox something....,

Hey guys, if you ever read ATS..., here's an open invitation to come kickbox me...!!!

I'll even take you all on at one time.....!!

PM me if you'll are interested... LOL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join