It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The last article that i read said that there was a $25,000 reward being offered, which was donated by the public, not the goverment. People are free to do with their money as they wish.

The $50,000 is the amount of the fine that the kids could receive if caught, as well as a five year prison sentence.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
The whole thing is ridiculous wanting to crucify a kid for punching a stupid pest animal as crimes go this is the bottom rung of the ladder.

Nobody said anything about crucifying......he should be arrested and charged with the appropraite punishment. People would like to pummel him due to the fact that he assualted an innocent animal and laughed and carried on like it was enjoyable...sheesh. I bet you laughed right along with them when you wathced the video...and im sure many would laugh if they got to give you the same treatment

You people really need to set some prioritys I hope they don't find him he doesn't deserve anything but a telling off at most. It's truely sad to see how twisted most of you are.

AhI get it now.....yousound like one of these "goody goody" religious types that think kids should get away with anything, or when serial killers have found god they are then good people....hence they are back in society and reoffend or progress to larger crimes like murder....you give religious people a bad name

Whats next jailing surfers for punching a shark or jailing a dog trainer for pulling a choke chain.

First on is self defense....second one is called training (not that i would do that to my dog)....most people arent laughing when defending themselves from being attacked by a wild animal

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
hopefully when he's arrested, it'll be eye for an eye time. Maybe give Jean Claude Van Damme a call to kickbox him around for awhile so he knows how the kangaroo felt. My suggestion would be to add quite a few headshots

In all seriousness, he is one huge piece of human waste that should be flushed.

Nope thats my job.. I already called shotgun on that...lols & I'm actually 100% dead serious on that.

I nade the challenge, so if anyone here knows where to find the guy, give him the message...

I'll make a new vid for yers all & it won't be me going down for the count i can tell yers now..

[edit on 9/16/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
The whole thing is ridiculous wanting to crucify a kid for punching a stupid pest animal as crimes go this is the bottom rung of the ladder.

You people really need to set some prioritys I hope they don't find him he doesn't deserve anything but a telling off at most. It's truely sad to see how twisted most of you are.

Whats next jailing surfers for punching a shark or jailing a dog trainer for pulling a choke chain.

Abuse of any animal is a crime! Simple as that. And anyone who gets pleasure by abusing any animal, has a mental problem. This kid has a problem. As a matter of fact, most serial killers started off by abusing animals as kids.
Also, you can train a dog without a choke chain.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

hopefully when he's arrested, it'll be eye for an eye time. Maybe give Jean Claude Van Damme a call to kickbox him around for awhile so he knows how the kangaroo felt. My suggestion would be to add quite a few headshots

Seriously, is everyone from PETA replying to this thread or something? So some teenager deserves to be kicked in the face for boxing a freking kangaroo...

What makes me sick about all these responses is the amount of them and the call for harsh punishment on the kid. The truth here is people are only trying to consider themselves just and pure by demonizing a kid that hurts an animal when they should be worried about all the worse crimes that go on against other HUMANS.

Animal abuse is a crime. Why do I need to even post that???
And of course I'm concerned about crimes against humans and I'm an eye for an eye guy with regard to that too.
My point is that when someone gets pleasure from torturing and abusing animals, there is something fundamentally wrong with that person. And once again, most serial killers started off abusing/torturing animals as kids and then went on to KILL PEOPLE.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Nope thats my job.. I already called shotgun on that...lols & I'm actually 100% dead serious on that.

I nade the challenge, so if anyone here knows where to find the guy, give him the message...

I'll make a new vid for yers all & it won't be me going down for the count i can tell yers now..

Cool. u2u he video to me so we can watch as some bottom of the rung human gets knocked out for abusing an animal
Maybe that beating would straighten him up before he turns into a serial killer ??

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Another incident, this time a koala. (not as bad thankfully)

news.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

You speak the truth.

Several of the members have already suggested that this kid should be either disemboweled or raped or brutally beaten - as his punishment for doing this 'horrible' thing. Far too many have agreed with them.

It is amazing how many of these idiots place animal life on a pedestal - Several of the members would even prefer a human baby be killed rather than 20 chimpanzees - if given the choice, many of these spoiled brats would also choose the animal over the human.

It is a sign of how detached from reality these people truly are. Imagine such a person having to choose who to save; a baby or 10 puppies.... far too many would not pick their fellow human. Pathetic.

Rape, Torture and Disembowelment have been recommended as punishment by the "Animal Lovers" on this thread. Think about that.

*Such people are deranged and mentally defunct, an embarrassment to the Human Race - They would commit a crime against their fellow man in order to avenge his ""crime' against an animal, irrespective of the Law.

You see, 'Animal Lovers' think it is okay (For Them) to break and advocate the breaking of the law when a crime is committed against an animal. This thread is a testament to that fact.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Can we see him trying to kickbox an elephant next? I'd like to see the results of that...

And to think...someone out there could do with a good kidney...

What a waste of organs these two 'people' are.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

You're repeating yourself. The same old tired ridiculous scenario you tried to set up before. No one has suggested killing any babies, and your spurious "either-or" manufactured situations have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

The issue is not human life vs. animal life, or the value of either. The issue is that wanton, senseless cruelty should be punished regardless of the species of the victim.

I'm sure the people here who are advocating punishment for the worthless example of humanity who beat up the kangaroo would be just as happy to see anyone who has abused a human, especially a child or infant, punished.

There is no moral or value judgment between an innocent human life (the babies you keep dragging in here out of thin air) and an animal life here. The moral judgment is that a human who is old enough to be accountable has committed violence against an innocent (animals are not capable of morality and are therefore innocent by definition).

Invented scenarios with babies (an obvious tug at our emotions), chimpanzees, and puppies is completely irrelevant and pointless. The evidence we have at hand (the video) indicates that at least two humans went out and deliberately videotaped an unprovoked attack on an animal for fun. That's wrong, no matter how many imaginary babies you try to throw in to obscure the real picture.

Instead of waiting for this little psychopath to escalate to humans, I see nothing wrong with trying to correct his violent tendencies while his targets are still animals. Several of us in this thread have said he needs help as well as consequences for his behavior, but you ignore that point in favor of your "humans are worth more than animals regardless" agenda, which has nothing to do with the fact that someone who abuses another living being (human or animal) should receive negative consequences for that behavior.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Another incident, this time a koala. (not as bad thankfully)

news.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Chadwickus]

See what I mean...

I actually stated before that gangs are targeting Koalas & now here we have another one..

This is about the Worst... No matter how trivial it is, Koalas are extremely fragile & easily traumatised. They are also extremely endangered & every one that we lose to filthy little scumbags, is one less for breeding.

Also the Fairy Penguins on Phillip Island have been targeted recently too. I believe I heard a news story that over 20 of the tiny penguins had been trampled & bashed to death.

Again "another highly endangered" species. And these pukes think its funny & great fun. They don't understand or care that when that colony is gone "it is gone for ever"!!!

These #eheads just don't give a crap about the anmals at all. I just wish some of these freaks would take this rage out on me I can always use a real good training session where I don't need to hold back..lol

I reealy hope that one of these pukes happens onto ATS & is stupid enough to take my Challenge..!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post blatant lies and exagerations?

No one suggested rape as a piunishment for these kids, that was something that you inferred from a post, and the poster has already told you that that is NOT what he meant. Nor did any poster agree with rape as a punishment.

Then you say that one poster would prefer for a human baby to be killed than 20 chimpanzees, and then you proceed to exagerate and turn that one poster into several posters. That little chimpanzee over human baby scenario is something that you suggested that the poster decided not to respond to because everyone knows that you are just trolling.

You have yet to really respond to the issue at hand, but instead prefer to attack the members that disagree with your opinions.Since you're the one that brought up violations of the T&C's i may be wrong, but i believe it is against the T&C's to call other members idiots.

It is not a question of choosing humans over animals, it is a question of the abuse of any living thing. A person that would purposely abuse an animal has some serious mental, and emotional problems.

What those kids did to that kangaroo was disgusting and devoid of any good human qualitiy. It was obviously dazed and it was obvious that it did not understand what was going on. They picked a juvenile that would be easier to handle and it must have also been previously injured or they injured it beforehand.

What they did to an animal only shows me what they would be capable of doing to a human child, or otherwise defenseless human being. Any person that has such little respect for the life of an animal, will have the same lack of respect for a human life. Any person with a sadistic nature is a danger to this society. Cruelty is cruelty regardless if it towards a human, or an animal and can not be tolerated.

I would be just as outraged to see them do the same thing to a defenseless human. And yes i would love it if the next time they tried this they would come across a kangaroo that would knock them senseless, even better if a couple kangaroos would join in as this would be justice, and probably the only thing that they would understand.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by Techsnow

You speak the truth.

Several of the members have already suggested that this kid should be either disemboweled or raped or brutally beaten - as his punishment for doing this 'horrible' thing. Far too many have agreed with them.

It is amazing how many of these idiots place animal life on a pedestal - Several of the members would even prefer a human baby be killed rather than 20 chimpanzees - if given the choice, many of these spoiled brats would also choose the animal over the human.

It is a sign of how detached from reality these people truly are. Imagine such a person having to choose who to save; a baby or 10 puppies.... far too many would not pick their fellow human. Pathetic.

Rape, Torture and Disembowelment have been recommended as punishment by the "Animal Lovers" on this thread. Think about that.

*Such people are deranged and mentally defunct, an embarrassment to the Human Race - They would commit a crime against their fellow man in order to avenge his ""crime' against an animal, irrespective of the Law.

You see, 'Animal Lovers' think it is okay (For Them) to break and advocate the breaking of the law when a crime is committed against an animal. This thread is a testament to that fact.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

I missed those posts the specifically stated he should be raped, tortured or disemboweled.
Could you repost those so I can read them? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimi
Can we see him trying to kickbox an elephant next? I'd like to see the results of that...

And to think...someone out there could do with a good kidney...

Or maybe see him kickbox a grizzly bear? That would be fun

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Imagine what happened when the police arrived!

Police. "Skippy! Are you alright? Did you get a good look at who hit you?

Skippy. "Click, click, clickety click, click click."

Police. "The *SNIP*house attacked at night when you weren't looking!"

Skippy. "Clickety, click click, Click clickety click."

Police. " You'll *SNIP* kill him when you find him! Good on yeh Skip!"

======
Mod Edit: Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ebaneeza
Serial killers and all round phycho start with animals, well now fact, so yes there should be a very heavy jail term, anyone who can seriously harm or kill a defenseless animal could just as easy do it to a person.

Yeah torturing small animals that way, there is no telling what they would do to defenceles humans. Those punks would probably see as "being fun" even beating up impaired persons too. It is the same mentality.

Later that day the guy got so cocky he went out to find some crocs to punch..

He might as well be so dumb to try it.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You asked for a repost? Here.

"In the oldern days thieves had the're fingers amputated if they were caught. I strongly reccomend ampution of something more important"
-AusChiLLi

"I hope they find out who that little punk is and hang him upside down by his Buster Browns and let a kangroo have it's way with him for an hour. "
-CaptGizmo

"We truly are the scum of the earth"
"...get his guts ripped open by the nails on their feet...in fact I think that should be his punishment"
-Ozweatherman

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments so far.

Please remember to stay on Topic. This one has a potential to degrade into joke posts. Let's not go there.

Thanks

Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I missed those posts the specifically stated he should be raped, tortured or disemboweled.
Could you repost those so I can read them? Thanks.

Here are a few:

I hope that if they catch this guy or anyone that partook in this they lock them up for a few years.
OzWeatherMan

I hope they lock this little moron up and he learns what its like to have the crap beaten out of him by bigger people on a daily basis.
Interestinggg - Torture

I agree with those who want to see this kid punished severely. What a sadistic
little bastard.
Lw2525

I hope this kid's karma (and all his friends involved) is of the worst possible nature and he pays dearly
ImJaded

Too bad it didn't do the double foot kick and crush the losers chest
BlackProjects - Torture/Death

exterminate the kids, just to make a point.
Grey Magic - Death

wish he got torn a new one ... I can see it now - 'A young man was killed trying to defend himself after being attacked by a vicious kangaroo.' - Torture/Death/Disembowelment
seenitall

beat the utter living crap out of him
CaptGizmo - Torture

I want them to be caged. Then, I want them to place about 4 dozen, grown, strong, healthy Kangaroos into that cage with them.
sdrawkcabII - Torture/Death

they deserve to DIE !
lasthope - Death

i hope these punk ass kinds get to feel the full strength kick of a 'roo. it'll break them in half. (crosses fingers anyway)
zooplancton - Death

give him a taste of some good ole fashioned vigilante beating.
Sublime620 - Torture

I will personaly come around and kick the crap out of any of your families pets, just for fun.
fox_3000au (said to someone who suggested that Animals should not be put above humans) - Animal Cruelty (Ironic?)

Are you by any chance some sadistic, uneducated, ignorant hick?
OzWeatherman (said to someone who suggested that the roo could have attacked the boy first)

Hey guys, if you ever read ATS..., here's an open invitation to come kickbox me...!!!
Ironclad (seemingly thinks it's okay to beat up humans but not animals)

That coward needs a swift lead coated cosh right to the tip of his lower mandible that should sort his bullyish cowardly ass out for sure - Torture
altered_states

Your a dick m8. #sticks like this & like you ... should be kulled.
Ironclad (said to someone who suggested that the kangaroo might have been aggressive) - Death

jfj123 - Death

jimi - Implied Death

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Excellent.
My point being that crimes of the innocent are so heanous that it brings out a normal persons feelings of protection for that creature or person. That's why normal people are outraged to hear of abuse to children and animals. The vast majority of humans, even convicted criminals, understand that it's not morally correct to abuse these 2 groups. Convicted criminals hate child and animal abusers. Look at how outraged the United States became with the discovery of the catholic priests who abused children and micheal vic who ran a dog fighting ring.
So obviously for this person to abuse this animal, he must have some mental problem that needs to be dealt with. He has doesn't have moral bounderies that prevent most people from following through with their darker thoughts so leaving him to interact with society would only lead to more problems.

Seriously, he beat an animal for fun??? It was fun to him to hurt something that couldn't defend itself??? How is that defenceble ????

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join