It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth kickboxes kangaroo in 'sick' video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.rspcawa.asn.au...

As soon as the little darlings get caught it will be posted here.

[edit on 14/9/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The kid is probably smirking at all the publicity he is getting.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROO-meh
www.rspcawa.asn.au...

As soon as the little darlings get caught it will be posted here.
[edit on 14/9/08 by ROO-meh]

Thanks for that...Im glad the reward has increased to $50k

Keep the updates coming

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Is it bad that my initial reaction upon reading the headline was "whoa, I need to see that"? I guess that's the internet generation at work. Somebody runs into a wall at full-speed, we laugh. Someone punches a kangaroo, we laugh (look at the Youtube comments on the video).

People traumatized by this video? Pfft... look at some of the stuff PETA puts out... the worst I can think of being cows being killed in a kosher slaughterhosue.

Where do you draw the line... certainly there isn't a huge outrage when someone puts up a video of them shooting a bird/squirrel with a pellet gun. So I guess my overall reaction is indifferent, if not slightly amused.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

Just a couple of kids having a laugh ? They weren't having a laugh, they were tormenting, inflicting pain and damage, and possibly killing another living being! Any person that would do that to an animal has serious mental problems.

Any person that feels no empathy for that animal and just shrugs it off as "just some kids having some laughs" must have some problems of their own.

IMO the people that think there is nothing wrong with the actions of these animal abusers are just as bad as the abusers themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

touche.

This kid's parents should turn him in and claim the reward - that way his family will profit from his actions.

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me; considering he will probably get caught.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
The kid is probably smirking at all the publicity he is getting.

Yeah, maybe right now.. That entire country is looking for these guys. If they are found they are not going to be smirking so much.. Maybe to a judge and general public with no mercy but that's about it.

-ChriS

[edit on 15-9-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Is it bad that my initial reaction upon reading the headline was "whoa, I need to see that"? I guess that's the internet generation at work. Somebody runs into a wall at full-speed, we laugh. Someone punches a kangaroo, we laugh (look at the Youtube comments on the video).

People traumatized by this video? Pfft... look at some of the stuff PETA puts out... the worst I can think of being cows being killed in a kosher slaughterhosue.

Where do you draw the line... certainly there isn't a huge outrage when someone puts up a video of them shooting a bird/squirrel with a pellet gun. So I guess my overall reaction is indifferent, if not slightly amused.

So I guess youd also be slightly amused about the two gangs of kids that are currently running around in two Aussie stated, beating Koalas to death in parks, Setting them alight & burning them alive, smashing in the heads of Wallabies and generally having a great old time....

One Koala recentlly, was actually left alive, with half it's head caved in & dumped in a trash can.... Is that amusing enough for you?

Koalas are an endangered species and these gangs have killed about a dozen sofar in both Victoria & NSW.

You think Cruelty to animals is still funny?

The Kangaroo Vid is no friggin Different...!!

Anyone that is amused by a poor dumb animal, being beaten is a sick fekken Retard in my opinion. And anyone who abuses animals is a Weak, worthless peice of crap.

My Challenge still stands too btw...

Oh and one other thing... that kid is damn lycky to be alive. It's pretty close to mating season & the Roos are gunna have all sorts of Hormones running through their systems.

A full grown female roo in heat or a big male in challenge mode..heh

Pick the wrong one & that kid coulda' been ripped apart "litterally".

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ive just watched the clip..its actually disgusting an uncompfortable to watch.
These people deserve to be punished badly.
N3RDz

[edit on 15-9-2008 by N3RDz]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by N3RDz]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Everyone saying this kid is so evil... you make me sick. Bunch of
hypocrites! Yeah lets pretend were so just by condemning a dumb kid who boxed with a kangaroo. A $50k reward for info on the kid?! Are you serious! Murderers don't get such a reward.. Just makes me sick! If you really think this video is disturbing go visit a freaking slaughter house or a battery farm.. or better yet!! Why don't you go visit a Chinese sweat shop! Hypocrites

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That coward needs a swift lead coated cosh right to the tip of his lower mandible that should sort his bullyish cowardly ass out for sure

[edit on 9/15/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Everyone saying this kid is so evil... you make me sick. Bunch of
hypocrites! Yeah lets pretend were so just by condemning a dumb kid who boxed with a kangaroo. A $50k reward for info on the kid?! Are you serious! Murderers don't get such a reward.. Just makes me sick! If you really think this video is disturbing go visit a freaking slaughter house or a battery farm.. or better yet!! Why don't you go visit a Chinese sweat shop! Hypocrites

I bet the same people just love to watch humans beat the crap out of each other in boxing, MMA, or movies. You actually have people who think that hitting a kangaroo with your fist is bad, but shooting one dead is A-OKAY!

I agree with you OZ ,like i have told you before i have been roo shooting many times, but i think this kind of Attack is a total out rage.

Then you got people "thinking" of what Kangaroos do, lol:

No thats a myth.....there primary instinct is to run I think,

What the hell does that even mean?

The simple truth is that Kangaroos are often aggressive.

Enjoy your kangaroos — but from a distance. If you enter an area where kangaroos live, give them as much space as possible. If you see one, stay away from it and watch how it behaves. If it moves toward you, or shows signs of being aggressive, move away (even if it is only looking for food or human contact, a kangaroo may still become aggressive). Don’t act aggressively towards the kangaroo, as this will simply reinforce the idea that you are a threat.

Females and smaller male kangaroos are less likely to be aggressive but may approach if they are used to being fed or have had a lot of human contact. Even though females are much smaller than males, they can scratch and kick and could pose a safety risk — particularly to small children.

As a last resort, if you can’t escape an attacking kangaroo, roll up into a ball on the ground with your arm covering your neck and call for help. Try to roll or crawl away to a safe place.

Oh come on! Try to roll or crawl away? LOL. How about knocking it out with a right cross?

Oh, don't do that, everyone will be so upset!!

Why does everyone automatically assume the Kangaroo is the pure, innocent victim here? That video doesn't really show what's going on anyway. The Kangaroo could have been harassing the kids. It was obviously fighting/posturing with the human boy at the beginning of the video.

Kangaroos that are used to being fed by people view them as a source of food, and will often approach people expecting food. If the human doesn't have food then the kangaroos are known to become aggressive.

Obviously though, just walking up to a small kangaroo and knocking it out for no good reason is rather pathetic.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well you say that we have no idea what was really going on...

Your a dick m8. The fact that they had a camera & were filming a 1 sided fight between a human (who knew what was about to happen) and a roo (who really didn't know he was sposed to be putting on a show), says it all.

Sure Roos can be agressive, I have already stated that. They can be downright dangerous & can infact tear a man to bits. But there's a fine line between defending yourself against a wile animal & actually beating it sensless & then continuing the onslaught after the poor animal is down cor the count.

I would never shoot a Roo or any other wild animal (Exept Deer or pigs, cause they are a real pest & introduced). Anyone that dose shoot native animals is just as bad as these kids.

Secondly, I love my Steak & Lamb Chops as much as the next person & though it is cruel to kill them in a slaughterhouse, it is something that we need to do to (as carnivours), in order to survive. and we make it as humane as possible in the meantime.

Beating the crap out of a wild animal for kicks is an act of evil, and just so because if this moron gets away with this, he will do it again, & again & eventually the acts of cruelty will move on to other species..

Like I stated earlier, there are gangs goung round killing Koalas right now. How would you like to see this dick beating a Koala on video, would that be OK by you too?

#sticks like this & like you who think it's all OK should be the ones Kulled, not the Roos...!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well you say that we have no idea what was really going on...

Your a dick m8. The fact that they had a camera & were filming a 1 sided fight between a human (who knew what was about to happen) and a roo (who really didn't know he was sposed to be putting on a show), says it all.

Sure Roos can be agressive, I have already stated that. They can be downright dangerous & can infact tear a man to bits. But there's a fine line between defending yourself against a wile animal & actually beating it sensless & then continuing the onslaught after the poor animal is down cor the count.

I would never shoot a Roo or any other wild animal (Exept Deer or pigs, cause they are a real pest & introduced). Anyone that dose shoot native animals is just as bad as these kids.

Secondly, I love my Steak & Lamb Chops as much as the next person & though it is cruel to kill them in a slaughterhouse, it is something that we need to do to (as carnivours), in order to survive. and we make it as humane as possible in the meantime.

Beating the crap out of a wild animal for kicks is an act of evil, and just so because if this moron gets away with this, he will do it again, & again & eventually the acts of cruelty will move on to other species..

Like I stated earlier, there are gangs goung round killing Koalas right now. How would you like to see this dick beating a Koala on video, would that be OK by you too?

#sticks like this & like you who think it's all OK should be the ones Kulled, not the Roos...!!!

Cry me a river, and start a petition.

You are completely hypocritical and inconsistent. You sound like you are pent up about this only because the kangaroo is native to Australia and has become it's icon.

Sounds like an ego thing really. Go ahead and keep killing pigs and deers though.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not going to choose sides here, just something to make some angry and upset supporters of the roo feel better, i hope.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by qonone]

[edit on 9/15/2008 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hopefully when he's arrested, it'll be eye for an eye time. Maybe give Jean Claude Van Damme a call to kickbox him around for awhile so he knows how the kangaroo felt. My suggestion would be to add quite a few headshots

In all seriousness, he is one huge piece of human waste that should be flushed.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The whole thing is ridiculous wanting to crucify a kid for punching a stupid pest animal as crimes go this is the bottom rung of the ladder.

You people really need to set some prioritys I hope they don't find him he doesn't deserve anything but a telling off at most. It's truely sad to see how twisted most of you are.

Whats next jailing surfers for punching a shark or jailing a dog trainer for pulling a choke chain.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
hopefully when he's arrested, it'll be eye for an eye time. Maybe give Jean Claude Van Damme a call to kickbox him around for awhile so he knows how the kangaroo felt. My suggestion would be to add quite a few headshots

Seriously, is everyone from PETA replying to this thread or something? So some teenager deserves to be kicked in the face for boxing a freking kangaroo...

What makes me sick about all these responses is the amount of them and the call for harsh punishment on the kid. The truth here is people are only trying to consider themselves just and pure by demonizing a kid that hurts an animal when they should be worried about all the worse crimes that go on against other HUMANS.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

Originally posted by jfj123

Seriously, is everyone from PETA replying to this thread or something? So some teenager deserves to be kicked in the face for boxing a freking kangaroo...

What makes me sick about all these responses is the amount of them and the call for harsh punishment on the kid. The truth here is people are only trying to consider themselves just and pure by demonizing a kid that hurts an animal when they should be worried about all the worse crimes that go on against other HUMANS.

On top of the misguided public, the government is offering $50,000 for info on the kid who knocked out an animal...

Whoever did the cost-benefit analysis on that one must have had a full frontal lobotomy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join