It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I agree with some previous, the mountain area needs be be checks out.

As far as the rechanginf og the batteries. I'm not saying this is what happened, but a good charlitan/con-man, oe what have you will be well versed in the arts of information gathering , misdirection, and sleight of hand.

Plus when you have a person or audience that wants to believe, well it just makes it that much easier.

I look forward to something ALOT more convincinve than, very bright lights on a mountainside at night. I mean i wouldn't even give that scene a second, maybe not even a first look if it was uploaded by some anon. u-tube user.

Hope we get so see some daytime footage, as well as some moving ufo's. That take off and go aove the mountain.

yes , yes i know the lights being turned on and off move from different point on the mountain. But it'd only take a few groups, a few of these lights, and some walky ta;lies.

Orbs...heh, I won't even nother looking at.

So at his point , I'd watch the video just cause I'm board and it is beautiful scenery, however all the footage I've seen come out of that place over the past couple years...well suffice it to say it leaves ALOT to be desired, and is quite dissapointed, and easily debunked.

Will wait for move footage, but I don't think it will be much different, or be the smokin gun we're lookinh for.

The whole experience seems to play on evryones spiritual side. Which imo, if Mr. Gilliland is makeing coin of this well....I won't jump to conclusioms yet. But for me personally, I'm not likeing what I think is going on up there.

I'll be the first to say, I hope I'm proved wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Starred and flagged!!

I'm really glad to see that real field investigating is being done. I will be keeping my eye on this thread and hopefully we will be seeing some impressive videos.

Star

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Great thread!

Im curious: Is Biedny and Ritzmann involved at all as far as analysis goes? Or didnt you get anything that actually warrants deep analysis?

Cant wait to see what youve got.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have to say that it's great to actually see you guys talking about and begining an investigation. As well as working on a video to present to us, here on ATS. I live in Washington and I'm seriously thinking about setting up a group to go to the Gilliland Ranch.
I really look forward to seeing what you filmed and photos from the trip. Great job so far.

Terry B.

[edit on 9/1/08 by riotact1]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Soooo excited!! Woot, woot!! On pins and needles, here! This is just fantastic!

Can't tell I'm happy about this, can ya?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

I've also had pondered on the profit margins of the ranch, having seen a load of other videos of the ranch last night there are quite a few believers out there I'm just wondering what the going rate is for staying out there?

Also if the Mods can answer the following, I've seen videos of a lot of military activity up near the ranch, is there a base nearby, did you guys see any aerial military vehicles?

An example below

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

For one time in my life i wish to play the "devils advocate" (sp?)

As much as I'd like to be proven wrong also, I believe Johnny was duped by a simple slight of hand trick. What James claims he did is not physically possible. Why is this being ignored? You're all just going to buy this hook, line and sinker?

Physically possible? What is that? Is it something that you can do? Is it something that everyone can do?
How do you judge what is physically possible?

As an example, can you pull a tractor (aprox; 4ton) 10 meters, today?
Can you beat Igor Khmelnitsky today, in chess?
Are these things possible for you to do?

My point here being is, 'we' dont know what is in reality possible to do.
And you could always try and tell a bumble bee that it isn't supposed to fly also

I'm not at all in support of these claims that James Gilliland can recharge batteries by touching them, however i do believe that we can learn to do things that are a bit unusual, or perhaps even "out there" if we want to.

It's usually claims like "it's not physically possible" or similar that stops people from trying something out.

Oh well, i'll stop rambling now.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I love the idea that the people here on this site went out to do a preliminary investigation there at Mt. Adams. Isn't that where Kenneth Arnold lost sight of those flying saucers back in 1947? In fact it's because of that sighting that the term "flying saucers" came to be.

I'm very excited over the hopes of some great footage comes out of this, and I'm sure many folks here don't quite get the whole concept that when a group goes out in the field to hopefully catch something, that doesn't mean that it's going to happen. And if it does, there will always be someone that wants to knock down the efforts put forth to do such an event. Even though they probably have problems with just getting away from their computers. So they compensate by trying to be the armchair nay-sayer or skeptic because it suits their "so-called" reality.

Frankly, I don't really care whether or not this 'team' finds anything or not, the simple fact that they went out there and tried speaks volumnes of the type of integrity their willing to do for the website.

And please, can we give the batteries thing a rest. It's a dead beaten-up horse until we hear further from the data thats supposed to be presented. I'd much rather hear more about the real reason they went up there, to find UFO's. In fact didn't the Springer guy say that he finally thinks he saw one? I'd love to hear more about that subject please.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Thx for that intro! Springer & Crakeur the new comedians with J.A & Gandhi

Of course I'm darn curious about what you guys didn't wanna tell yet ...
The orbs pix showed were quite interesting. Did anyone asked J. Gilliland if he could ' feel' the energy of the orbs?

The moutain looks so peaceful. Hope the next footage to be out soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You know what's funny? You keep going on and on about this, when Springer and others have stated over and over that it has NOTHING to do with the REASONS why they went up there to begin with. You keep going on and on about James being a hoaxer, and I saw in the the SEPERATE THREAD you created on the same thing that you're now even accusing ATS of trying to PROFITEER off this event! These guys went up there ON THEIR OWN DIME to investigate this place and share it with ATS! You are tossing out a lot of accusations about others having an agenda, yet it appears to be YOU who has the agenda here, going on and on about something that is a sidenote to the entire subject matter at hand.

Stop trying to derail the thread's purpose, which is ATS' >>>UFO

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have been to Jame's Ranch twice this past year from PA, one of the most worthwhile expenses i have ever made. My experience out there was MY experience. It's differrent for everybody, because we are all different. If you are a skeptic and have all these questions, google him, you tube him, go to his website, watch his dvd, read his books. Educate yourself about him and his doings to make a remark that is at least based on your findings. All these comments from what others say and see are second hand info, which is not too valid. Go there for yourself. james is very open and hospitable. he has had Airforce base commanders, triple Phd skunkworks employees, commercial airline pilots,...the list goes on and on. He has been doing this for at least 11 years that I know of. this is not new, the word is just finally getting out. The whole battery thing is a straw in the pile. it is a minor detail. He uses his energy-not food calorie energy, etheric, auric, soul energy. Do a little research on quantum physics. they are starting to be able to measure and reproduce this stuff in the lab-finally giving some science based credibility to the stuff that shamans, metaphysicians, spirtualists have been saying for eons. He has had Mufon up there, the news, ....look it up for yourself. James has some hard to explain stuff going on up there. If your do your homework, it's not just there. it's in many places around the world. Paranormal state just recorded there also, I can't wait to see their findings. James is not doing anything new. Others have and do this stuff because it is universal. He has reconnected to his source, like all of have the potential to do. There are may light workers out there. He is just very willing to open himself up, offer his home to those that want to share in their experience. He will tell you straight up, don't follow him, follow yourself. Make your own connection to source. We are more than just our physical bodies. Science has proven that. He shares it hoping to awaken others. The current state of affairs in this world isn't the best, everyone should be able to agree on that. There is more to life than this disposable society of McDonalds, beer, Nascar, and a two car garage with 2.5 kids. He promotes living in harmony with Mother Earth. He is not making a million bucks off all this, just the opposite. Skepical or not, he's worth listening to make your own decisions, not what everyone else tells you to think. Think for yourself. Live in love, not in fear....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSBlayney
Great thread!

Im curious: Is Biedny and Ritzmann involved at all as far as analysis goes?

I, nor David are involved.

Take Care,
Jeff

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I just haven't had time to email you two yet.
I am hoping you will both analyze some f these reallybozarre videos for us.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I didn't see any military craft flying over the ranch. We did see two wicked fighters hauling it over the Portland Airport right after we landed however.

I wouldn't be surprised that there is lots of military craft over the ranch though, there's a significant Air Force presence in the local area.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

we did see a bright yellow helicopter on day. I heard the thwp thwp thwp of the blades as I was out by the lecture hall taking pictures of the property (it's a gorgeous piece of land) and James came running out from the field, his camera in hand, shouting "is it military?, is it chasing anything?" I pointed it out to him and he snapped a few shots because it was pretty cool.

here's a cropped shot of it.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

[edit on 2-9-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Yup, whenever you're ready just holler.

Take Care,
Jeff

new topics