It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Is this guy skinny, I want to know how many pies it takes to effectively recharge a camera battery and whether we’ll be seeing him in his own summer work out and power down DVD.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

ah, o.k...after researching James and the ranch i now understand how he recharged your batteries. Its called magnetism and its something aquired from being very spirtually intuned. Prana has alot to do with it and being able to connect with the lifeforce of this universe. We are all one energy and James seems to be aware of this concept to its full degree. I could be wrong here though thats what it sounds like to me.

thanks guys for sharing this amazing experience. cant wait for more!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by enlighten2012]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Ok, i have a little confession to make here...
I saw some video of James being interviewed a while ago.
And my first reaction was 'oh no, not another Billy Meier' perhaps that line of thinking was a bit premature?

But anyways, now i am really interested in this place, perhaps you Johnny could persuade the three A's to buy me a few tickets and check it out?

And please, some more videos!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Have read that people who have been to the ranch have had paranormal experiences during/afterward. Have you johnny,crakeur,springer?

The more i research the more i'm liking Gilliland and what his suroundings are all about. Reminds me allittle of places i read about in the Celestine Prophecy.

Anticipation mounting......

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten2012
ah, o.k...after researching James and the ranch i now understand how he recharged your batteries. Its called magnetism and its something aquired from being very spirtually intuned. Prana has alot to do with it and being able to connect with the lifeforce of this universe. We are all one energy and James seems to be aware of this concept to its full degree. I could be wrong here though thats what it sounds like to me.

This is so cool!!

Use The Force, JediJames!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the updates J.A. and i am extremely excited about this and looking forward to seeing what you have captured on camera. i also would like to say that your hard work on this is very much appreciated by me and i am sure by many others as well.

i think it's amazing that you have got that much video and pictures and am really really glad to see that this is what James has said it to be. it certainly gives a huge amount of credibility to James Gillilands story and i can only guess at reasons why anyone has not done what you are doing.

if there is that much going on at the ranch why hasn't there been an official more current investigation from entities like Nasa or the Air Force ? heck you would think that somebody from Mufon or any of these UFO investigation groups would have blown this open years ago. certainly seems like a conspiracy there imo.

once again i thank you for your efforts and i am patiently awaiting your results

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am very pleased to hear about this. I can't wait till the material comes out.
Thank you for spending your time and your money on this trip.

^ ^

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What a thrill! Thankyou guys so much for providing the best darn entertainment on the net.

Springer, Crakeur and Johnny you guys have that Laurel and Hardey gone investigative quality, your energy is terrific together, I do not know what we will see when the footage gets here but as a team it really matters how you present and your tops! No doubt a great collaboration of wit and intelligence. The data will just be the icing on the cake.

Now...

Springer, you needed to have that knee propped up on another chair supporting your healing knee. Twisting it like that is not good. Other than that you look fantastic!

Crakeur, next time let me be the craft services and you just be the hilarious funny man you are. Meat and drink,

Johnny, why didnt you pop out from behind the camera? You did very well interviewing the guys, kept it flowing

I think this is going to be very very big, ATS investigative team, LOVE IT!

Also one more question, how many people did you have with you? What were their jobs? I want to go next time!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanks guys for that.
Thanks for all the work doing that and with all the cameras and stuff were great. It must be almost a vacation for you.

So, I'm waiting to see what more turns up, and keep on eating up those steaks

truth_seeker3

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You guys look like you're having a great time but the the fart jokes and gay jokes are a little misplaced if you want to be taken seriously.

The guy on the right looks a lot like Scott Bakula too, happy coincidence?

Either way, the light was interesting, but I have clearly seen piste bashers on mountain ski resorts at night from many miles away with them using nothing more than headlights, the "13 million candle power" comment just sounds a little silly.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

For a more serious look at the world around you why not try CNN/FOX@Friends or the like?

All the jokes and puns were done in a classic and subtle way, Springer even says " This is supposed to be PG". They were conscientious of their humor and remember this video was for us here at ATS and simply a courtesy. It could have gotten a lot more wild if you know our members and their bad taste.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not bad .. you guys didn't request "Money" until 5 min into the video.......

So........... Where's the beef guys? Err or i should say where is the pudding in the pie?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I want to make something very clear...

AboveTopSecret.com does NOT endorse or claim anything, nor does The Above Network, LLC.

As Johnny has stated the "battery" thing is based on his personal experience with the batteries he is using. That does NOT constitute evidence or proof of anything beyond some batteries that have lasted a really long time after being apparently dead (Johnny did not put a volt meter on them before they were "re charged" to confirm they were actually dead). Johnny has made no claims at all beyond describing the batteries condition and the circumstances by which they came to be in that condition.

We didn't go up there to get batteries recharged, I never saw it happen and Crakeur's account speaks for itself, Johnny had a different experience, that's it.

With all the really interesting things coming on the video(s) I do hope we can get past the battery business. Anyone who wants to spend the money and time to verify the battery recharging can find James at his ranch and have at it.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmanjack

Nobody "requested" any money.

I made the comment that if you have the money to take a trip up there it's a beautiful spot. You may need to go re listen to the video.

Springer...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
With all the really interesting things coming on the video(s) I do hope we can get past the battery business. Anyone who wants to spend the money and time to verify the battery recharging can find James at his ranch and have at it.

You don't find people having mystical, Jedi-like Chi powers to recharge batteries and heal people and stuff, "really interesting"?

I find it profoundly, paradigm-shifting interesting!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfmanjack

Not bad .. you guys didn't request "Money" until 5 min into the video.......

So........... Where's the beef guys? Err or i should say where is the pudding in the pie?

I just wrote a longwinded reply to this, but alas, the intarwebz swallowed it up... So I'll just get the main point across, and hope that it makes it into the digestion of the site, this time.

People on this site need to stop begging for these video's. The OP's have already stated that they want to do a thorough job of investigating the information they have acquired, and I believe you kooks should LET THEM DO THEIR WORK. I would rather have a well thought out, perfectly done (as far as 'perfectly' CAN be, with the material they have) Pre-Investigation... Rather than have a forced, below-par, and rushed job, all because some impatient schmuck on the site wants to beg, and get on the OP's nerves.

LET THEM DO THEIR WORK.

Thank you guys for doing this great investigation, and spending your own money, time, alcohol, s'mores, and hot dogs, on such an amazing subject. Your work here reminds me why I actually finally signed up to the site recently, as opposed to just lurking the boards for ages! You're bringing back the 'truth' and 'investigative' side to the site, which is refreshing lately, what with all the "2012 doomsday caused by 19 foot aliens captured on video playing poker with astronauts in 1942 nazi UFO's designed by aliens from the hawking cluster" threads which are degrading the site.

Kudos, and I believe I already S&F the thread,

and in closing, THANK YOU, once more... and people, for the last time:

LET THEM DO THEIR WORK.
You'll be happier with the outcome, without rushing them.

J

*edit*

I guess I only REALLY needed ONE closing statement. ahhahahah.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very interesting thread guys, good job. It's great that someone actually is going out there and investigating the stories we hear about.

Lots of respect.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I love the teaser video you guys made for this. I can wait to see your findings and the many hours of videos yet to be published. BTW I love the rv and the ATS SUV.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
great video - looking forward for the rest of the material
you guys seem to have had a lot of fun

and i would really like to solve the mystery how crackeur is able to eat that much and remain that slender - amazing man

never seen such phenomenons that clearly - wow good job!

did i understood it right? when people were standing still no orbs, while moving orbs?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this experiance with us...

and thanks for the forum...

much love to you

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join