It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well done, ATS team. I look forward to reviewing your videos when they are released.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

James stated in one of the interviews that a MUFON investigator was there, and was actually trying to spread the word that everything that was being seen were satellites. I found this curious, since it is my personal belief that MUFON is not all that they seem to be. I personally believe that MUFON, at least some in thier ranks, have another agenda that belies the one they espouse. That's completely off topic however. Perhaps someone who was there can verify this statement made by James?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
flagged interested to see the next footage not going to comment until i get more visuals, ome interesting imagery and a beautiful place..........

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I cant wait to see the footage! I will be keeping tabs on this thread constantly for developments.

I live in Seattle, WA and would love to take a 3.5 hour trip to the ranch. I wish I would have thought of this last week because I was itching for a camping trip over the Labor day weekend. I did a little search online for info on how to make my way there but I couldnt find anything. Any suggesting guys?

Thanks in advance!

Reason for edit- Update: I found the link during my second look at the eceti website. Sometimes it just takes a second looksie.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by Sequel]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

That is an interesting suggestion. It is entirely possible. I have always been leary of reporting officially things that I have seen. I have very little trust in the powers that be, and only reported 2 of them to mufon on the suggestion of a friend some time ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The thing I'm REALLY loving about this is, we KNOW that WHATEVER images are presented here are REAL: There will be no guessing games of hoaxing or CGI nonsense that we have to decipher in most other footage. Everything presented was captured by Johnny, who is a seasoned investigator, with very high quality equipment. Then it goes through the scrutinization process by the rest of the team before being submitted. This filters out all of the entangibles and leaves us with what is left---EVIDENCE.

Now it will be up to the ATS crew and members to try and figure out what exactly these objects are, but we will know for certain that they were REAL objects that were witnessed and captured on film by folks with the highest credentials and credibility...

Very, very exciting!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Exactly!! I couldn't agree more...which is why I'm pacing up and down here wringing my hands, can't sleep can't eat...ok...maybe a little exaggeration there....but I'm really looking forward to a real "something!"

Cait

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

reply to post by optimus primal

Gee, that might imply there are people in government who don't know how to govern? Everyone in Mufon is not a debuker with deadening opinions. I imagine there are a few. Every "group" has their rainbow of intelligence.

We don't know the investigator? Wheres the Mufon report? Any investigator whom makes public any "opinion" without due diligence might need to go over protocol and scientific methods set forth in the Mufon manual. You used to have to have a PhD to be an investigator. The knowledge base to be an investigator is not trivial, but anyone before the latest testing upgrade could with a bit of work could pass. Fair amount of physics, radar and aeronautical, radiological, astronomy and associated understanding comes into play. Most of that won't come through a foil hat.

I've do some official investigation, and when I go up might put a spotter or two somewhere at positions near if not on the mountain slope who report from a specific GPS position to triangulate or otherwise get a tangent view and data set. With this many things are possible on site and in later data study.

I did not know Johnny was an investigator, but saw and talked with him at the Mufon conference in August. Is he a Mufon investigator? I know he was investigating my wife!

You there J? Wife says Hi. (you cad!) :lol

ZG

[edit on 9/1/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Hey thanks for the video on CCETI. All but the "big light" guy are old friends I worked with. Been wondering where they where. Abby, Sasha and Mark are great folk, very sharp people, whom I really enjoyed. So glad they are still on the beam.

ZG

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What a wonderful development, an ATS team looking directly into a U.F.O. hotspot. Great job, fellas. Post those vids when they are ready. Very exciting.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

I did not know Johnny was an investigator, but saw and talked with him at the Mufon conference in August. Is he a Mufon investigator? I know he was investigating my wife!

You there J? Wife says Hi. (you cad!) :lol

ZG

I'm not on the MUFON payroll if thats what your asking ZeroGhost...

My investigative skills have pretty much been learned through the years of hard knocks and lots of "hey, can I fall on my face here"? Lots of trial and error and then I found a MUFON Investigators training manual many years back and have stolen many formulas for my own (shhh.. stolen is such a wrong word here, borrowed would be better suited, or adapted even).

I have made many friends from MUFON throughout the years and like any organization, we/they/whoever, have their good members and their hard to handle members. i personally have always enjoyed flying solo and have pretty much done so for the 25+ years that I've been doing research and field work.

As to your comment about investigating your wife... errr.. hmmm.. you know.. when one steps outside to get some fresh air and there is someone there that's standing nearby, it's a little bit on the diplomatic side that you strike up a conversation with them.. I'm sure the "wifey" told you that all we discussed was archeology and religious ramifications type theories in mankinds known existence on Earth... Oh yeau Baby.. Thats a real big turn-on for any girl/lady..

I think your safe ZeroGhost... now if Dave Rabbit had been there.. then it would've been a different story and Johnny would've made a hasty exit.. stage left even!

And for the love of humanity, if anyone is going to be going to the next Bay Area UFO EXPO in San Jose the end of September.. leave your wife and daughters home because my partner is not only on the prowl.. but he's got box's full of Bush beans with him!

Johnny

[edit on 9/1/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow,I can't wait to see this footage!And Its good to see that you guys had a good time up there.I wish I had enough cash to get there myself.:

Awesome thread Johnny!Flagged!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i had to show my mom this. she grew up in trout lake and my grandparents still live there. im actually planning on going up there with some friends in the next few weeks. absolutely beautiful spot and im very excited to possibly see something.

thank you for your research and im excited to see what you came up with

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sequel
I live in Seattle, WA and would love to take a 3.5 hour trip to the ranch. I wish I would have thought of this last week because I was itching for a camping trip over the Labor day weekend. I did a little search online for info on how to make my way there but I couldnt find anything. Any suggesting guys?

im sure mapquest could help you. but the best way is to travel along the top of oregon and cross into white salmon. and you should see signs from white salmon. the other way would be to head over the mountains. like i said, mapquest should tell you. if not, let me know and ill give you detailed directions

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In the first video posted, right after the original post, at 48-50 seconds a frame with the following is included in the editing job.

A post sign with the words: Seld Mascerk Earth Institute.

Between the words Seld Mascerk and Earth Institute is a symbol. The symbol is of a heart encased in an orb. That orb, attached to both it's left and right side, are wings.

Is this symbol not a Masonic symbol? Ancient Sumerian Pictographs and Egyptian Hieroglyphics also used this symbol, that some interpret as celestial ships of the God's.

I see that symbol everywhere.

Who edited your video? And why was this included?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Crabmeat]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am so impressed with this investigation. I've watched enough of his videos, and the testimonies that I'm already a believer, biased to the extreme in favor of his testimonies! And the amazing thing here is, these are the good guys! In the link on page one to the radio interview, which I downloaded (no plug-in worked on my linux box! but easy once I got it down); anyway, one the questions towards the end concerned a good federation planning mass sitings or landings, and he said yes, but not until we were ready. These are the good guys!

Thank you guys so much for this. Can't wait!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
In the first video posted, right after the original post, at 48-50 seconds a frame with the following is included in the editing job.

Actually the sign read "Self Mastery Earth Institute", as far as a Masonic connection.. errr.. I lean towards "no" on that..

Johnny

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by Crabmeat

Actually the sign read "Self Mastery Earth Institute", as far as a Masonic connection.. errr.. I lean towards "no" on that..

Johnny

Yes but the Seld Maserk sounds much more alienish. I think he should change it to that.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Cool, good work thanks for sharing. I saw the Contact Has Begun DVD back in June it was pretty good.

I can't wait to see the footage you guys got.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join