It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I want to be sure everyone realizes a couple things...

1. We did in fact see people hiking the next day (as we mention in the video) up on the mountain. While they weren't where we saw the lights that doesn't mean they couldn't get there under cover of darkness.

2. The mountain is the LEAST interesting part of what we saw. The night sky there is amazing. Apparently Johnny has captured some day time stuff I haven't seen yet that is amazing as well but, again, I haven't seen it yet.

I guess my point is, this is a fantastic location, it's not about James Gilliland or batteries
, or even the mountain, it's about what's happening in the area. That's what I hope we captured in the videos we'll be releasing.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thank you so much guys for that great video...and that you share ur experiences with us...can't wait to see more of your reportages...

im a little jealous that you went to the ranch...smile...naaaaaaa not really...great job guys and thanks again for sharing...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ummmmm......

How about get to the point? I don't care about who all you met with, and what y'all did for fun. What did you see is what your supposed to be reporting.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looks like you guys had way to much fun and managed to get some interesting things recorded. I look forward to seeing all the evidence and maybe one day taking a trip down there myself.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
How exciting. I can't wait to see more about your trip, I live close to the ranch and we're planning a trip next summer so I really interested in seeing your findings.
And good luck going through was it over 80 hours of video? eesh, I hated just editing and going through 4 hours of home movie! I can't even imagine.

Also thanks for taking the time, money, energy and Gas! to go check this out while the rest of us just sit at home, reading about it.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by PixelMePretty]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Glad to see you guy's are out doing things like this, seen my share.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by wolfmanjack

Nobody "requested" any money.

I made the comment that if you have the money to take a trip up there it's a beautiful spot. You may need to go re listen to the video.

Springer...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Springer]

That's why we need a system to vote down these replies that are misleading by people who don't pay attention, and vote up replies that have something valid to add.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Springer, wether you were a firsthand witness or not, I don't understand how you cannot find significant the battery allegations. A procedure that on the surface, seems to violate the First Law of Thermodynamics, and, if true could change power generation as we know it is insignificant?

I'm commenting on the first day release, that's all. Batteries have been mentioned a lot since this all started a few weeks ago, so I don't think it's off topic. Thanks for everything so far, it's fascinating. I choose not to comment on the lights on the mountain, or the picture of the orb. I'm concentrating on the batteries for now. As you've stated, there's a lot of fascinating stuff to come. I'll reserve comments on the lights until later.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
is it me,or is anyone else having problems watching the video?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I guess my point is, this is a fantastic location, it's not about James Gilliland or batteries
, or even the mountain, it's about what's happening in the area. That's what I hope we captured in the videos we'll be releasing.

You know, starcraft has some good points. Now that this whole can of worms has been opened, you'll never be able to sweep it back under the rug again

Why not arrange for more testing of this battery-charging thing? While we're proving ET to the world, why not prove Chi-power as well; kill two birds with one stone?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

To the AIT (ATS Investigation Team)

I just flagged the XXcker because you took an initiative and drove
a few thousand miles to share data and experience with us.

Cheers for all that

From what I understood this was your first trip, just to check if there is or
isn't something interesting going on in the sky. If something good comes out,
are you planning on going back there with scientists to capture the "phenomena" properly (triangulations, spectroscopy, VLF radar, thermal cams, etc...) and prove scientificaly that there is a new kind of phenomena(s) ?

Besides all that, I think that Gilliland is just full of ..but anyway,
it's not the point, what you filmed and photographed is what we are waiting for.

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS Well If You Think You Can Do Such A Better Job, May I Suggest You Go Out To Your Precious Out Back And Start Filming ! And How About Keeping Your Smart Alec Remarks To Yourself And Not To The Mods That Actually Put Forth A Real Effort To Report The Strange Happenings In Our Great State Of Washington !

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The video footage is going to be so astounding when our resident anti sceptics and skeptics alike are out on the trail of something as widely discussed as Gilliland Ranch, shows that we not only have class and dignity (The SUV @ the RV+ Johnny's equipment) but we put our money where our mouths are, take the lead, and listen to the voice and curiosity of Members World Wide.

I thought that the Video short in the OP was courteousness at it's finest. As they know some of us are not the most patient, and thinking ahead cooked that fun preview up for us.

Edit to say: Was that good enough? Can I go next time? JK

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Are we to expect something as amazing as this idiots contribution on the mountain... apparently it's a plasma orb!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This vid is funny because he has a 12million candle power light, obviously he's making up for something.

I'm just messin' with you guys, bo! I'm sure whatever you got will be interesting and professional and not full of stoopid music

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
WOW just listened to the podcast and watched the video. I am even more jealous now than I was before. It seems to be a amazing place and thats just gauging from how you are describing it.. I really can't wait to see more of the video etc. I haven't had a real vacation in so long.. I have lost count of years but I think if oppotunity arose for me to take one.. this would be at the top of my list of choices.

I look forward to more footage. It looks like you all had alot of fun too btw.

Springer I hope things go well with getting that knee fixed up.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Has anyone on the ATS "adventure" team planned to make a report to Mufon CMS or NUFORC? The effort needs statistical and grass roots scientific scrutiny also, by trained investigators.

Contact the local group www.oregonmufon.com... and help out the guys who need to validate activity and compile proof for the more resistant intellectual and scientific community.

I'm remote, but will,when back, go over the video, photos and maps for some study for my own interests, but the field investigators for your geographic local might be able to help on many levels.

You need vitalist and mechanist data to get a holistic. I would argue for both.

A couple of us here have been planning such a trip as this for over a year to Jame's ranch. I have a 17.5" telescope I've been trying to allocate funding to attach a good 3CCD cam to. So far we are not tooled-up. So looking forward to the full resolution video forensic you have planned, I imagine for your collected imagery.

Envy the view you got for Leonids. Big city sucks for astronomy.

ZG

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

johnny is a trained investigator.

It's strange that so far as i know, mufon and the likes haven't bothered to investigate. perhaps what johnny and team ats present to us will warrant a "too bad for them" from us.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Stunning work, and I know will lead to stunning results. No substitute for Trustworthy people on the ground recording. They are as curious as we are, and take them at their word, they are not interested in all the commercialization and chi power stuff, but have an open mind to see for themselves.
Lord knows after the slew of crap we have waded through in the last year with, Serpo, Raven, Caret, Disclosure, and Earthfiles, Yeti, etc we will get something interesting and worth looking into.
Kudos!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Why are "amazing lights" always out of focus? You can see a design in the middle of the light on the first video that screams out of focus light to anyone who has spent more than a few nights outside with a camera.

I hope the ATS team was able to do much better than that. I hope they took with them manual focus cameras instead of the auto focus variety that seem to be always fooled by these "amazing lights".

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Good effort guys, much appreciated. It looks like a lovely place - very chilled and natural. I'm looking forward to seeing credible videos and investigation.

Also, I recognise the mystery voice there - well done if it's who I think it is!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join