It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
UPDATE: Day One Summary video is located in the very next post by Springer

Hey People!

Just a quick heads up as I've been locked away in a studio since I've been back from the SATTVA Sanctuary located below Mt. Adams in Trout Lake, Washington. We are very close to revealing our findings and video captures that we obtain and are hoping to have these all released (or at least as many as we can put up) perhaps by next week.

In all there were over 120+ hours of video and audio captured at this little known neck of the woods called Trout Lake. Despite my bringing an enormous amount of gear and cameras, I was secretly wishing that I could've found room to pack more equipment. Anyway, it was only supposed to be a preliminary investigation and so we made due with what was brought. The only real regrets I have is not being able to get permission to climb Mt. Adams itself as it sits on Indian land. Of course from what we found out, it probably wouldn't have done much good anyway as it's shear face and volcanic walls and boulders would've only have been accessible by the most experienced of mountain climbers. I could've used some of 'semperfortis' survival and rock-climbing skills to be sure...lol.

By the way... it was simply a joy to hook up with Springer and Crakeur in Washington, the two of them kept me in stitches all the time they were there with me. I was sorry that they had to leave, but was glad they gave me permission to stay behind because if I hadn't, we would've missed all the the cool things were going to be revealing here soon. But please keep in mind that there is so much data and footage that it may be weeks before it all gets released. So where ever they finally post up the "stuff", just remember to keep checking back there daily as it gets discovered and added. I should also say that of course none of what will be presented has been professionally analyzed yet and that may take even a bit longer for some conclusive summary of what we witnessed and captured.

So, I'm still in the process of going through all the videos and am down to about 86 hours worth to look through. But there have been some very interesting findings/captures that I'm sure will raise an eyebrow or two, some others, well.... not so much
But were going to include some of them too just because they were part of the experience.

There is definitely something going on there at Mt. Adams and I can say that for certain, as to what exactly, I've still not been able to come to a decision yet as there is still so much more data and video to review. I witnessed some strange events that even had me scratching my head.

Anyway... I know your all chomping at the bits for something to see or hear about, so hopefully if I have my emails and psychic link up to the AboveNetwork Communications portal, there will be a treat added here to this thread very soon. by the way, if you've not had a chance to hear our Part-1 of the ATS MIX show where we interview James Gilliland and the producer of their latest DVD, please click on the link below to listen to it either by "stream" or for mp3 download.

ATS.MIX: ATS UFO INVESTIGATION Pt.1, Show-95

Stay Tuned!
Johnny

[edit on 8/30/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Since I was brow beaten into posting this, here it is...

This after our first day at the ranch and I have to say the night that followed was everything we hoped it would be which we will share with everyone soon as Johnny gets it all sorted.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Haha, totally neglected the video...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of fun. You both look quite comfortable sitting there swigging your juice. That mountain looks stunning. I can't wait too see some of the footage, the equipment looks very impressive. If I lived anywhere near that place, I'd be taking a visit myself. I could see myself sitting there all night drinking a few beers looking through my Binoculars. Keep up the good work you jammy gits.

P.s them T-bone steaks got me drooling.

[edit on 30uSaturday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The Truth Is Out Where?

Love the video, but it left me pondering a Great Mystery...

Separated at birth?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Video footage of Orbs, mystery Pop-Stars lurking about the ranch, DVDs laden with evidence of the 2002 CSETI visit, DVDs laden with photographs of actual metallic-looking ships.... needless to say our interest is PIQUED!!!

The only question now is, how many throngs of data-hungry zombie-hoardes of ATS members have to show up at ATS headquarters to eat Springer and JA's brains before the data is released?

Rock on, ATS Field Team!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
YEEESSSS!!! Thank you for putting up the first clip guys!

That Mt Adams footage is wild! From 13 Miles away, that light is GIGANTIC!

Also, that orb pic that Johnny took is trippy-It doesn't look like a "round" orb, it looks like it's distorted from movement or something!

LMAO @ the exchanges between Springer and Crakeur, you guys are a freakin' riot...

This is an awesome intro into this guys. This is one of the most exciting things I have seen at ATS, and I can't wait to see each upcoming segment!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hmm Interesting stuff and a much better perspective of the mountain with the lights as well .....

Keep drinking that coffee Johnny & Springer, stay up late and edit ... we need to see MORE!!

Thought I'd share some of my ORB pic's from the ranch ... entertainment for both the Believers & Non believers alike!!

Super Intense Bright Orb : s287.photobucket.com...

Large Orb Behind Hand : s287.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey Johnny thanks for your hard work. I have known for sometime the Mt. Adams area is highly known for its sitings. The hot dogs and smores will pay off I am certain.
Thanks Amigo. I will await your findings as eagerly as the Kaku interviews. Did your wife really let you out of the house in those jeans? Yuk,yuk, just funnin'.
[edit on 8/30/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Finally something interesting in the pipeline .... hopefully !

This is definitely why i enjoy browsing ATS.

No more Bush`s Reptilian Eyes , Bible prophecy , 2012 - for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hard work. You guys were riding in a mansion on wheels. Driving in style I can see. I'm sure there was no drought in the 'refueling' station. Glad you got a good recharge of the batts in regardles.

Did you have your own professional Japanese chef to do your meals? hahaaha couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great little interview! I very much enjoyed it and it has definitely peaked my anticipation for what is to come! Great job guys, I seriously cannot wait to see what you all caught. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do such a project, we ALL appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Man , some guys have All the fun.

Nice set up with the Mountain background. Really makes you want to be there.

Sweet Logo ! When you gonna add them to the ATStore ?

Great work, Johnny A /V ! GearMaster extraordinaire.

Just one thing...

Please, please rethink the camera operating level, when filming seated Crakeurs in summer-ware.

Oh, and you other guys did ok, too.

Can't wait for the finished product.

Very cool stuff , guys .

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Please pleae rethink the camera operating level. I'm done. There is smoke. Hahahahahhaaa. The Orcas going down.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Way to go guys, awesome video!

I can't wait to see what you all found. I've heard stories about the mountain and have always wondered what the heck was going on.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How in the heck cool is this to sit around the patio table and shoot the breeze with guys of this caliber. You will not find this anywhere else. And yes...I know you were packing a professional chef. You munchins. Hot dogs and smores my pony tail.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Fantastic first installment guys - I'm hooked. Great work all around. I've been waiting for something to sink my teeth into since the team ats in Roswell thread slowed down.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nice work, fellas.

This is why I lurked and finally joined ATS. The quality and quantity of good, well researched and documented work that was here.

This is a good throwback to those days of ATS, lets hope you trigger a renaissance of sorts.

Keep it up guys, especially Springer and Crakeur (you two are a hoot!)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Great work fella's!

I cant wait to see more footage...Unfortunately i cant listen to the podcast tonight, but im definitely going to in the morn!

Keep up the great work!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Interesting debunking there on the orbs and possible mountain men. The dust in the air could also be pollen? I still don't understand how you guys found time to watch Brokeback Mountain again though.
Looking forward to the rest of the videos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join