It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
Sorry to ask as I don't follow the show or podcasts, but is the reference to the recharging of batteries with your hands a joke or is that supposed to be serious?

That was my first question.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Keg?! Heavens no! Makers Mark Whisky, heavens YES!

The red plastic cups were for the environment we were in. Bringing crystal tumblers to the mountains is not advisable.

No mosquitoes at all, I was very pleasantly surprised at the lack of bugs in general. I think because the ranch is on the East side of the Cascade Mountains it is spared the constant rain, gloom and bugs.

We are hoping to start getting the rest of the video captures up, a few at a time as Johnny grabs them out of the hundreds of hours of video, starting next week (well this week since today is Sunday here in the U.S.).

The video clips should provide hours, days maybe even weeks of analysis opportunities for us all.

As is the ATS way, we will make no representation as to what is on these videos, all we can attest to is that the video is exactly what the cameras saw in the sky .

I am really looking forward to what the ATS Crowd comes up with by way of possible explanations for the bizarre "stuff" captured by the many cameras.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

Here is something one might find interesting, next time you cut your leg or finger, Take your hand/s over the wound and push energy from your hands into the bloodstream, you will see it dry the blood quickly, just by focussing the bodies electrical field on it.

By directing energy, the blood has copper in it along with other conductors so, it holds it in place. The blood in essence is a living stream of energy moving throughout the physical body. The blood will coagulate and stop the flow. It dries it almost instantly.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks very much for brining this to us guys! it's really cool to see you in the flesh doing something that is exciting and interesting. I would love to be there right now to share your company and experiences, maybe i'll have a little sky watching session in tandom with yours!

Looking forward to your further videos and thanks again! Quick question..what happened to your knee Mark?

regards

October

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by October

The knee is shot, worn smooth out, I am waiting to get scheduled for yet another surgery but with all the travel coming up I am not certain I'll be able to get it done as soon as I would like so I'll just have to "hobble along" as is.

No worries though, between the brace you see in the video, crutches or a cane when it gets real bad I do okay. Thanks for asking mate!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hey Mark,

The energy thing works on any part of the body, you can manipulate energy if you allow yourself to. It's all behind the intent. An energy field always has a direction. If your knee gets sore next time try some energy work on it, this time use the left hand to pull the pain out and the right to push it out or energetic imprint away from the knee and ground it into the Earth or into space.

Picture a tube that is sucking the pain imprint away from the area with your left hand.

The body is nothing more then a field of energy.

There are many ways to do this. Do it the way you feel most comfortable.

If one wants to do this to their shadow that is also the silhoutte of the bodies energy field compressed into dark matter. So you could stand by a wall that gives off some lighting, and work on your bodies energy field through your shadow, which by the way is more of the real body anyway.

Usually you will feel a tingling or heat sensation where there is an energy blockage, that heat should dissipate from the knee cap area after its been worked on, it should feel mild or almost a cool feel to the hand,

Another way is to bring the sun's rays into the head and body and allow it to go out through the soles of the feet into the ground.

So it will push the blockage of energy of the knee out through the feet.

It's just like a battery learning to ground the negative charge and positive charges of the bodies circuit.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

When batteries get cold, they lose their power. When you put them in your armpits or hands or crack to warm them up, it rejuvenates them. Nothing impresses more than pulling a charged battery out of your butt.

Anyways I hope that something more "magical" is being talked about here, but I just had to mention something that night time photographers have been doing for ages with regards to partially discharged batteries.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread ...I'm not really into the whole UFO thing at all, but I think you just changed that. I like to have real experiences besides just hearsay and blurry photos, so I cannot wait to see what you filmed....damn I wish I was there....although we have dark skies and mountains here too, so maybe, I'm wondering......

Anyway....more footage asap please...starred and flagged and I will be watching. It's really good to see you in the flesh too actually....I expected little stringy computer geeks but look at you...you're all *gods*....

More more!!

Cait

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
By the way for those that asked about the Batteries getting recharged.

From what we could tell it's no trick, James was able to charge the batteries with his hand. If you listen to the latest ATS:MIX show you'll hear also from the Executive Producer and the film-crew that they had similar experiences with Batteries and such.

ATS.MIX: ATS UFO INVESTIGATION Pt.1, Show-95

Keep in mind that the A&E Show Paranormal State was filming at the Ranch during the time of our being there... and yes.. supposedly 'yours truly' was included in a few shots. Now whether or not they use that footage, who knows.. But it was only to appease these guys because they kept following me around and getting in the way of my investigation that I finally gave in to their request to be on their show. I had to yell at a few of them to keep their hands off of my equipment and finally had to have the Executive Producer do a crew-wide announcement; "People, lets remember that there is another real investigation going on here and if the equipment doesn't beong to us, then lets not touch it". What had happen is that they were moving my static cameras around for their shots. Even though I had moved my shots to be from under trees and not be in the public walk-ways, somebody kept moving the cameras around. I really did come unglued at one point, because one of the static-camera-shots had captured "three" daylight events in Infrared and now that they had moved my camera, I would'nt be able to do any shot-for-shot comparisons when I wanted to do my "lets see if we can duplicate what we just captured" segment. So I'll apologize now to you guys that when I did my comparitive footage with organic particulates... the shot of the camera with, will not be in the "exact same place" as the original capture was.. But I did my best to approximate the framed shot and zoom. The location of the camera is "dead-on" to the same place it was when it captured the "events" as that was pretty easy to re-match.

Also, you may recall that Springer and Crakeur talked about seeing hikers on the mountain the following day after seeing those dancing lights. We focused our attention on that for pretty much half of the day to see where these guys were going or coming from. After awhile it was quite certain to us all, that where these guys/gals moved to and from, was no where near the rocky areas that the lights observed were appearing from. In fact in several captures which we will present in a small collection of, you'll notice that the lights even seem to jump down to the base of the Mountain itself. And in one very rare capture, the "light" darts in a semi-U fashion/motion back to where it had started from.. very strange indeed. Here's a few shots of the team checking out the hikers and geology of the mountain.

Anyway.. I was just taking a small break from being weary-eyed from all the video-watching/reviewing this past 5 hours (started again early in the morning).. I have to get back now before I feel the pain from Springers Whip hitting me on my back...

[edit on 8/31/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why don't you just give me the money and I'll run around the woods freaking people out and triggering a new wave of big-foot sightings.

My hack senses are tingling, I'm sensing some flaky out of focus footage coming up, have you guys actually found anything credable?? I think it would have been more in your interested to get a hot tub and a few nerdy honey's up there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I think that's more mind over matter than energy control, whenever you're ill just fight it in your mind and you can usually get rid of it before anyone notices your sick.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hope you post your disclosure proof soon. I suggest a picture of an orb frozen in ice - in a chest freezer - with its teeth and tongue showing. Then, perhaps, you could hold a news conference and then charge people to see what you have. Hmmmmm, I think I may be on to something here, perhaps a career change is in order . . . .

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Tippys Dad]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Awesome video. Good Man on the Street style, while these men on the street our ATS's own. Can't wait to see what the rest of the trip holds for us members.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Your correct the mind is where the thoughtform usually takes place, but first one has to see the object coming into place, before they can supend its matter.

The pain/nerve sends data to neuro-transmitter then sends signals back to the point of impact, retaining the imprint of the pain impression. So in a sense its mind over matter, but there are many minds that make up that matter.

You could think of each cell in the body as a living brain or person sending shock waves up and down the living tissue.

For some its easier to give that pain an escape route, for others neglect the point of impact.

The body is a field of energy. Just like a battery. Reiki Treatments.
re.ki (noun)
in alternative medicine, a treatment in which healing energy is channeled from the practitioner to the patient to enhance energy or reduce, stress, pain, and fatigue

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

After reading your post I can see I was going on about something completely different, I was talking more about the affect a state of mind can have on your immune system rather than tackling pain, since pain doesn't have to come from infection I'm not too sure how my methods would tackle pain although I can state that they do work as I have never been ill, I've felt the onset of illnesses but they go away soon after I'm aware of them.

I believe some people have used the same methods to fight cancers and the likes.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If one can sustain the idea the body is a thoughtform and can merge to oncoming traffic then the thought fits perfect.

Keeping the immune system strong is keeping all fields of energy fit, the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical.

Headaches I found were just from to many self centered acts, or loss of appetite, no water to help the bodies field of conductivity.

Usually this deals with excessive thinking, I just usually let my brain wonder so its always a floating sensation.

To bad I didn't have the practical application to these results when I was younger. But I sure knew how to force a sickness into my body when I didn't want to go to school. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

While I appreciate the existential ramifications of the discussion you and menguard are having, the TOPIC of this thread is about the TEAM ATS Gilliland Ranch investigation.

Springer...

[edit on 8-31-2008 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh man, i cant wait to see some of the footage you guys got, im really excited

Sorry about your knee springer, it must suck to have to gimp around on it.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by SilentBob86]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is the official site, correct?

www.eceti.org...

I have heard about this place numerous times but always questioned it's credibility. Seeing you guy's take a major interest has got me wanting to see it for myself. Lucky for me I live in Washington state (currently in Olympia). I'm not sure how visiting this place work's, I assume there is a tight schedule of events. On the video someone said "if you got money, go". How much does it cost? Would anybody in the area be interested in setting up a trip sometime in the future?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You said Makers Mark....drool Homer style. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. I see the Harrison Ford resemblance. Way to go crew.
Mark, hope your surg goes Aok.
I am not certain what to make of James extraordinary battery recharging powers. I shudder to think.
Rubbing shoulders with A and E. How cool is that?

!Dateline NOW. Channel 3 EST. Some fairly amazing footage. Who invited the ufo's to a backyard bbq...up next. Name of show ten close encounters......this has gone way mainstream...the cover up is over.
[edit on 8/31/2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join