It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by Appak
Margaret wasn't one and neither is Tony.

I'm not absolutely sure about "the Iron Lady". Methinks she probably had more testosterone flow than most 20-something guys.

You're not wrong there. She terrified her parliament and stood idly by and let the Irish hunger strikers die. They called her the iron lady. She is a grade A cow.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by JoshNorton
[mor

Ford wasn't the last. As far as I know Reagan was one and Clinton was a senior demday! whatever that is?

Good. As soon as you have some facts about any of the U.S. presidents in the interim, please present them. As for Clinton being a Demolay as a kid, that's kind of like trying to crucify someone for having been a boy scout.

Well, I did say that I didn't know what a demolay was! I may be wrong about Reagan as well. Quote.
Ronald Reagan has often been referred to as a Freemason. President Reagan is not a Freemason although he is an honorary member of the Imperial Council of the Shrine. President Reagan has on numerous occasions been involved in Shrine and masonic functions throughout his career.!
Maybe he is. Maybe he Isn't. Maybe this is one secret the masons have kept?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm not absolutely sure about "the Iron Lady". Methinks she probably had more testosterone flow than most 20-something guys.

You're not wrong there. She terrified her parliament and stood idly by and let the Irish hunger strikers die. They called her the iron lady. She is a grade A cow.

Fair enough; no quibbles here. The simple fact of the matter is that fewer men in a position of power and influence these days are or have been Masons. That's because the generation that most of these notables are part of by and large skipped Masonry because being part of the "establishment" wasn't a badge of honour at the time. That was then......

Like it or not, the guiding principles of Freemasonry as concerns the vast majority of its members are "Brotherly love, Relief and Truth". Any assertion to the contrary is either pulled from a certain person's sphincter or else applies to a small unrepresentative group that it'd be a stretch to farily tar the rest of the group with.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Of course, you appreciate that were he one, how on Earth do you propose that that membership would have been kept secret? Somebody would've blabbed.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Of course, you appreciate that were he one, how on Earth do you propose that that membership would have been kept secret? Somebody would've blabbed.

Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Nice talking with you.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Nice talking with you.

Ditto but you kind of haven't answered the question I posited. He might not have said anything himself but how on Earth do you think that anybody he might have sat in Lodge with wouldn't have said something to the effect 'Hey! I was in Lodge XYZ with that Reagan fella back in '68'?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Do yall deny or will you confirm that Masons are connected with in anyway with Skull and Bones ?

Serious question not for the sake of arguments ..but for the sake of my own personal puzzle gatherings lol ...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
S&B are NOT part of regular Freemasonry. Assertions to the contrary are ill-founded

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
No connection at all then right ?
At least in your opinion right ?
Do you have any links that can verify that ?

Because I really believe they are the Elite ones in all the different groups or clubs or lodges or whatever you want to call it ..even churchs .

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Because I really believe they are the Elite ones in all the different groups or clubs or lodges or whatever you want to call it ..even churchs .
ALL the different groups or clubs or lodges or whatever? Coming from one fraternity at Yale that has, what, 13 active members at any given time? I find that implausible.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No connection at all then right ?
At least in your opinion right ?
Do you have any links that can verify that ?

Can I disprove a negative? No. But I did make the distinction of "regular" Masonry as opposed to "irregular". Anybody can set up a group and claim that it's Masonic. However, what distinguishes the wannabes from the real deal is whether or not it is recognised by other Masonic groups as holding true to the core foundations of Freemasonry. S&B does not do this, ergo it isn't a true Masonic group (if indeed they claim to be so).

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers Josh ..
I do appreciate it
You too Fitz

Ok enough of this I am going back to trying to solve the problems of the world and determine who aliens are etc ..
It really is more interesting than you guys ..lol no offence ,..but those subjects are really more fun ...this subject sometimes feels too dreary and dark and too confusing to even think about ...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thanks for your answers Josh ..
I do appreciate it
You too Fitz

Not at all. Anything to be of assistance.

Ok enough of this I am going back to trying to solve the problems of the world and determine who aliens are etc ..

Lotsa luck! Give me a heads-up aforehand so I can take some ill-deserved credit.

It really is more interesting than you guys ..lol no offence ,..but those subjects are really more fun ...this subject sometimes feels too dreary and dark and too confusing to even think about ...

No offense taken. It's always more satisfying to be pursuing things that make this life a better experience for the greatest multitude. However that happens, that it happens at all is the most important thing. The praise for having done so is secondary at best

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

I'm interested in why you believe this fellow is of unquestionable integrity?
I can't watch the videos here at work, but he has a fairly interesting history.
It's also kind of hard to research his background, since the one side he's called Satanists, and even the supposed Satanists he was apart of don't seem to want to help him out.
Then there's his group, which of course will not speak ill of him. So it's a pretty sharp divide there.
The most impartial site I've read made mention of the time frame involved, some of the edit's he's made to his site, (Qabalistic versus spirituality, for instance)

Anyway, you read the chapter yet?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I will tell you what the secret is all about but you wont believe it.
You people dont seem to understand the concept of good and evil.

Its really simple.
Good things can withstand the action of fire whereas evil things cannot.
You are all evil and so must eat bread everyday (bread is good) or die twice.

anonymous sage (very old, going back to my mountain now).

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Jesus;Buddha and Mohammed!!As"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman"(Lee Ermey)told"Private Pyle"(Vincent D'Nofrio)in"Full Metal Jacket":
"WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION???!!!!".
I mean what is in your fluoridated drinking water that turns ordinary rationally thinking people into King of the Hill's"Dale Gribble"whenever
it comes to things like The Ancient Free and Accepted Order of Masons!!!

It's sorta like some mad scientist took the DNA of Director Oliver Stone(JFK Conspiracist);TV Preachers John Hagee and Pat Robertson(New World Order/Gay and Lesbian Conspiracy);Alex Jones(9/11/Clinton/Waco/all Around Conspiracist)and'Pinky and The Brain' from the former WB Network(Cartoon Mouse With Plans To Rule The world)and created some Ungodly Love Child!!!

I've known quite a number of Masons in my nearly 50 years of walking this earth;including my 11th Grade Science Teacher and at least one of my Uncles;and none of them have any grandiose plans to rule the world!!
Or if they did,they never told me about it!!

And seeing how my Uncle has been dead since 1967,he's in no shape to tell me the secrets of the Lodge!!And I loved him very dearly and wept
openly at his funeral!!

If they were such a threat to humanity,why have some of the world's most infamous dictators persecuted them??Hitler threw them in Concentration Camps along with Jews;Gypsies;Homosexuals;Intelluctuals;Communists;Labor Union Leaders;Jehovah's Witnesses;The Mentally Ill and feeble Minded among others!!

Let's see who all were Masons
residents Washington;Jefferson;Adams;Jackson;Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman.
Actors John Wayne;Roy Rogers;Mel Blanc;Edgar Buchannan and Michael Richards.
Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall.
War Hero Audie Murphy.
Astronaut Neil Armstrong.
Frontiersmen Davy Crockett and Sam Houston.
Granted,Mike Richards did get in a shouting match with some hecklers
and said a few unkind words,but that hardly makes him evil!!

Most Masons are fine upstanding people who obey the law and worship the God of their choice!!
FYI:Jews;Muslims;Buddhists;Hindus and Christians can all become Masons!!
And as far as is known,they don't have to renounce Christianity to become
a Mason!!

People,come to your senses and quit drinking the Kool Aid and learn to think for yourselves!!
Not what Ann Coulter(Neocon)and Michael Moore(Hollywood Liberal)and others of their ilk try to tell you!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Senoir DeMolay and soon to be entered apprentice sticking my nose in to support my bro's

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
FYI even though i am a decendant of Jefferson HE WAS NOT A MASON!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Appak

“When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”

- Manly P. Hall, 33°, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 48

This may have been already responded to (I've been away. I was serious about going to get a beer)

Manly P. Hall was NOT a Mason, let alone a 33rd Degree Mason when he wrote that. He didn't become a Mason until many years later.

Even so, he wrote his opinion. You're stating your opinion about Masons (which I personally disagree with) and you're doing it as a non-Mason. His opinion carries as much weight as any non-Mason, since no one speaks for Masonry. Particularly not someone who is NOT a Mason (like Hall when he wrote that)

By the way, I kind of figured you'd quote Hall. A lot of people do, because the average person has no clue that he did his writing long before becoming a Mason. (No worries!)

“Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos .... Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.”
- Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Rituals

No clue why you bothered posting that.

LaVey was NEVER a Mason. He read a lot of speculative nonsense (much like what is posted on ATS, but he was NEVER initiated, passed and raised.)

I wonder, does freemasonry attract these people by chance / Or, perhaps, does it help breed such oddballs?

As I said above, Hall didn't BECOME a Mason until MUCH later in his life (give me some time and I'll have some specific dates for you) LaVey was NEVER a Mason to begin with, so there's no use discussing him at all.

C?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay
Senoir DeMolay and soon to be entered apprentice sticking my nose in to support my bro's

Good for you southerndemolay!

Proud to have you! When you receive the E.A. Degree let us know, we'll teach you the secret handshake and password which will gain you entrance to the Fish Fry's and we'll even let you clean out the deep friers when we're done! (Shhh....secret stuff)

Best,

Appak (who may be old, but is spry enough to watch 'ol Mason Mike. He said he was going to eat my hat! I heard him!)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join