It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by DarksDeception

Now I understand. But there is one fatal flaw in your logic.
We are not alowed to bring food or beverage into the main lodge.

haha, I am crying with laughter right now. omg, thank you.

edit: minute later, I am still laughing..

[edit on 1-9-2008 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What a pointless topic of conversation! I got involved in this yesterday and gave up in the end. The fact remains is that the bottom tiers of freemasonry do not know what the upper reaches stand for or are doing!Trying to convince a mason of this fact is like trying to convince Hitler that the jews were a great bunch of guys! Also, to admit this fact would be to admit their own ignorance. . .
I'm not a anti- mason. I know several and have had a few in my family.I look on the masons in the same way that I look on say, the Orange Lodge, Mormons, etc.
They have their own way of doing things. Some of their beliefs are a little unsavioury and their ability to delude themselves is extraordinary. But I wont condemn them because someday I might find myself in a position where to climb the corporate ladder and better myself Rolling up my trouser leg, wearing a blindfold is a small price to pay. I may have to become one! Only joking, I wouldn't dream of being involved with them!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
The fact remains is that the bottom tiers of freemasonry do not know what the upper reaches stand for or are doing!
And for the millionth time, if somebody could actually define what constitutes a "higher level Mason" we might be able to have some discussion. But nobody who shares your view can be any more specific than that. Are you referring to the Worshipful Master of an individual lodge? The Grand Master of a Grand Lodge? A 33° Scottish Rite Mason? Ronnie Seale? Some British Duke? What's a higher level Mason? Answer that and we can talk.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
[if somebody could actually define what constitutes a "higher level Mason" we might be able to have some discussion]

I would like to give it a guess if I may..

Lets simplify it ...
The men who actually rules the whole lot of them (The hiarchy per say) like the men with the money power knowledge etc .....Like our Government ..we all know the ruler of the show is not the President ..neither is it congress ...neither is it the commitees ....nor the people ...It is those in power who have enough money to be able to manipulate,buy off whoever will help them carry out the plan and actually make it happen ...

Hows that ?
(this theory Is subject to change at any time lol)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[if somebody could actually define what constitutes a "higher level Mason" we might be able to have some discussion]

I would like to give it a guess if I may..

Lets simplify it ...
The men who actually rules the whole lot of them (The hiarchy per say)

Well that would be these guys for the Masons in Kansas: (at least during 2008-09, there will be a new set in 2009-10)

www.gl-ks.org...

and these guys in Texas

www.grandlodgeoftexas.org...

and these guys in Maine

www.mainemason.org...

and a whole different set for 2008-09 for each and every other state in the U.S. And each country has their own set(s) of Grand Officers as well.

You see, there is no one at the tip-top of Masonry. There is no International Grand Governing body of Masons. Each jurisdiction is independent. All the other side and appendant degrees in the York and Scottish Rites, the York Rite College, the Knight Masons, the Eastern Star, the Shrine, etc. etc. have their own set of presiding officers.

...It is those in power who have enough money to be able to manipulate,buy off whoever will help them carry out the plan and actually make it happen ...

Make WHAT happen, little sister? Fish Fry's? Pot-Luck Dinners, Crippled Children's Hospitals? Burn Centers? The Knight-Templar Eye Foundation?

Make WHAT happen? What nefarious deeds have these powerful, rich Freemasons "made happen"?

That, is the crux of the matter. So many claim the Freemasons are up to no good (secretly) but no one knows what evil they've done!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Following up on Appak's post, I might reiterate the point that each state in the States has its own Grand Lodge which is top dog for its state. However, being top dog in Kansas carries absolutely no special authority in any other state. And it certainly means precious little on this side of the border. For this conspiracy of powerful, wealthy men of Freemasonry to work, there has to be an agreed-upon silence of elected officials who populate their positions for a maximum of two years.

Hard to make conspiracies of the asserted range and depth work reliably over centuries when the cast of those 'in-the-know' keeps changing.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Fitz,

I love the part where we control the Vatican. Now THAT'S a hoot!

If it were true, the Vatican would have apologized to the Knights Templar centuries ago, huh?

Oh, wait! Maybe we just recently took over the Vatican and we "low-ranking" Masons aren't privy to that knowledge.

Well, I'm sure some Googling-fool Masonic "expert" will come around and explain it to us soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If your all offshoots (branches) there had to have been a main seed if you will...of which it all branched from right ?No matter what you took part of what came from the original branch (thereby connecting you all together if even just in a small way ) your carrying on the original seeds intentions whether you know it or not.

Like a tree ...some entity planted a seed....it gets watered ..pruned etc by the one who planted it (entity).it sprouts into a tree ..with many branches ...but its life giving force comes from the trunk of that tree and of course the entity who watered it and pruned it ...they are all connected to the root of the tree ......otherwise those branches would not be living,breathing growing ...it is getting its energy,its nourishments,etc from that life giving force is it not ?

If you cut a branch off that branch dies ..
yes new branches can shoot out from that tree these are seperate branches but are still connected to the tree ...which is the life giving force of the whole shebang ...........

This may not make sense ...Its hard for me to imagine this and get it into words where it makes sense to yall (as it does to me in my head) I have a hard time getting that all on paper and sorted out right lol .........I know what Im thinking ..just dont know how to put it all together and post it here to make sense lol .

I am trying to think of something that it would compare to (analogy) so I can understand it better

I undestand about what denominations have done
And the Masonic thing is pretty similar ..

I think in the end of the matter...they will still end up taking sides (merging back together if you will) because its inevitable ..

I hope this didnt make me look really stupid lol ...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The masons who post on ATS, including this thread, are in denial. I say again, they have absolutely no idea what the 33rd degree masons, the Illuminated ones, are up to- and the reason these elite get away with it is because , as the last few posts adequately show, theres more than enough lower order members ready to talk nonsense and defend the cult. You say those in charge are routinely changed. . . I say you obviously dont know who's in charge!
The top order, your Clintons, Bush', Browns and Blairs , members of Royalty etc, are you really that naive that influential world and military leaders and members of the aristocracy are going to let you in on their plans?

If the Freemasons are so innocent why does the cult attract people like Albert Pike, Aliester Crowley, Arthur Waite, William Westcott, Dr Gerard Encausse, Dr Reuss, Manly Hall and Gerald Gardner. Everyone a mason, everyone an occult icon who wrote that their various occult institutions were based on freemasonry!But dont believe me, heres what one of your own thinks about the masons and the occult.

“Many Freemasons shudder at the word occult which comes from the Latin, meaning to cover, to conceal from public scrutiny and the profane. But anyone studying Freemasonry cannot avoid classifying Freemasonry among occult teachings.”

- George H. Steinmetz, The Royal Arch Its Hidden Meaning, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Co., Inc. 1946, p. 147

They control everything- big business, politics, the law, the military. You name it, they'll be there somewhere, lurking in the background controlling everything. So you'll forgive me and allow me a wry smile when I read the nonsense peddled by the masons on this thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I think your metaphor would be better served if instead of thinking of Masonry as one tree, imagine each division as its own seed. They may have all come from the same plant initially, but they'll grow and die by their own fates. Their resemblance will be strong because of their common DNA, but they are not cloned identical... they are each unique often, but not always sharing similar traits.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The masons who post on ATS, including this thread, are in denial. I say again, they have absolutely no idea what the 33rd degree masons, the Illuminated ones, are up to...
so the fact that there's a 33 who's been participating in this thread the entire time means what exactly?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wanted to add the two sides to every coin ..
There is only one coin ..and there are only two sides to it ..
So it comes down again to God and Satan ..good or evil ...no in between(well man is sort if in between but he is being asked to choose a side ) ..
Because when your walking a fence ..you have to step off on one side or another ..if you do not step off you will eventually fall off because you cant keep walking the fence forever ...

Everything else (these in betweeners) (Religions,Clubs,groupies etc) are all fencewalkers who will have to step off on one side or another in the end ..
(As in choose life or death ) there is no in between ...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

The masons who post on ATS, including this thread, are in denial. I say again, they have absolutely no idea what the 33rd degree masons, the Illuminated ones, are up to...
so the fact that there's a 33 who's been participating in this thread the entire time means what exactly?

It means absolutely nothing!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You should see the "wry smile" that gives me.

No wonder you describe yourself as "bloody furious"

But, I still believe there's hope for some here.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
[so the fact that there's a 33 who's been participating in this thread the entire time means what exactly?]

It means something to me ....I am always open for others interpretations of what they think...

I dont know it all ..and I dont think yall know it all either ....And I dont have all the pieces to the puzzle ..they help me find pieces to the puzzle so I get a clearer picture of that whole puzzle and it helps me put it all together to finish that puzzle at least in my own mind ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

First I have to believe you're a 33 degree mason! How do you prove or disprove it? Aren't you meant to keep your secrets? Even if I could drag you into court and make you swear on the bible to tell the truth the likelyhood is that the judge will belong to the same lodge as your goodself. . .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

First I have to believe you're a 33 degree mason! How do you prove or disprove it?

If I were in a situation where it was necessary I'd present my current (2008) paid-up membership card that's issued each year when I pay my Scottish Rite dues. I also show this at every meeting (except in my own Scottish Rite Valley, where they know me by face).

Aren't you meant to keep your secrets?

Which secrets are you talking about? Our plot for world-domination? Our initiation ceremony? Our banana-bread recipe? What secrets? Have you not read any of the posts here?

Even if I could drag you into court and make you swear on the bible to tell the truth

Truth about WHAT? What have I done that would merit being "dragged" into court? You really ARE furious, aren't you?

the likelyhood is that the judge will belong to the same lodge as your goodself. . .
Actually only one Judge that I know of around here is a Mason and his membership is up in Michigan where he grew up.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Perhaps I should make my point of view clear. I'm not accussing anyone, even the masonic wannabees, of being in anyway involved with the occult on a personal basis. What I'm saying is that there is something going on at the top of the masonic pyramid, something that even its members dont fully understand or know about.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Because? Because maybe in your humble opinion, he's part of the problem? Because in your opinion, he's sheltering the ugly truth he knows? And he continues defending Freemasonry because.....why?

Why not join Masonry under the cover of doing mankind a greater good? Surely a lie told under circumstances such as that isn't really a venal sin after all. Spend the time necessary to know whereof you speak. Learn from primary sources. Then go public with this devastating knowledge which must, by your description, shake Masonry to its very core.

Do it because you're a good man and mankind deserves to know what you've learned firsthand!

Do it because so many who've gone before you haven't.

Don't do it because you expect to make money off a book or video.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join