It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by southerndemolay

I'll reiterate that southerndemolay! Congratulations to you. Masonry, like anything, is something that you will find very rewarding if you're willing to put something into it.

Oh, and be prepared to be called a devil-worshiper, baby-eater, interior-decorator, &c. when you're a Mason. Just smile that "knowing" smile and say "OK, what ever"

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
How is it possible that all the mason here have no idea that they are worshiping satan. We all are under the impression we put out faith/trust in God. Is God something other than what we know? Do you have divine knowlege? Where did you get it other than www.ihatemasons.org.?
Please don't misinterput what I am saying, I believe in one true God. I am a mason, I am pretty far from a "good christian" but I try to do my best. I in no way think I am better than anyone else. But due to my teachings from my father, mother, life, and masonry, If you needed help and I could provide it, I would. that is it. If there is more to masonry than that, I don't want any part of it. Do with that knowlege what you will. I am going to enjoy a cold beer and some ribs. have a great day all.

GOD = GAD (A Greek Word for LORD which means Baal) BAAL = LUCIFER

Have you looked in the New Testament of your Bible on the Podium to see if CHRIST is even mentioned? I can promise you, He is not. His name has been removed. And go ahead, worship GOD, uh, I mean Lucifer.

Ignorance is an excuse for not doing your own research for the TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
GOD = GAD (A Greek Word for LORD which means Baal) BAAL = LUCIFER

From Dictionary.com;

For God:

[Origin: bef. 900; ME, OE; c. D god, G Gott, ON goth, Goth guth]

For Gad:

[Origin: 1425–75; late ME gadden, perh. back formation from gadeling companion in arms, fellow (in 16th century, vagabond, wanderer), OE gædeling, deriv. of gæd fellowship; see gather, -ling1]

Have you looked in the New Testament of your Bible on the Podium to see if CHRIST is even mentioned?

Yes.

I can promise you, He is not.

I can assure you that he is.

His name has been removed.

Not only is this incorrect, my Masonic Bible, the one I was initiated, passed and rasied upon has his name in all the proper places as well. Stop believing the fundamentalist proaganda you have been spoon fed.

You should take this to heart. Disproving your first erroneous statement took me all of five seconds.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Are you serious? I mean really?
Please read what you wrote here out loud.
Now think about it for a second.
I thought so. I am glad I could help.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
Have you looked in the New Testament of your Bible on the Podium to see if CHRIST is even mentioned? I can promise you, He is not. His name has been removed. And go ahead, worship GOD, uh, I mean Lucifer.

Are you talking about the Bible on the Masonic Altar? If so, you are terribly mistaken. NOTHING has been removed, except the Books of the Apocrypha (which sadly have been removed from many Bibles)

Otherwise (at least in the United States) the Bible on the Altar is the King James Version (complete with the Red-Letters and everything)

So don't lie and say that Christ has been removed, He's there in full force.

I couldn't have said it better.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by senrak]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
[Books of the Apocrypha (which sadly have been removed from many Bibles) ]

Most of these books are contrary to what the bible says ..
Read the book of Thomas ..the Mary books yadda yadda and the childhood of Jesus ..these are blasphemous books ...And do not even come close to the Christ I know in my heart and the one in the bible ...
I can see why they got removed ..
Here have a read and then tell me they are talking about the same Christ that is in the bible
www.pseudepigrapha.com...

They say Jesus used his powers to hurt kids when he was mad at them when he was a kid ...
They say that Jesus married Mary Magdeline and had kids yadda yadda ..
And way more horrible stuff than that ..
Not the Christ I read about in the NT ..not at all ..

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Well, the Bible wasn't pushed out all in one go, and the Apostles (and Luke) didn't all work on their books together. The Church basically whent through the lot of it and kept some, and tossed the rest to the wall. Literally speaking, for good or ill, your opinion of Jesus is the one the Church encouraged.
As for Jesus, he was both man and God, As such he had emotions, and he had a temper. Aside from the story of the money folks in the temple, there was the time he cursed a fig tree because it would not bear him fruit.
Then, to prove a point to his apostles, he made the tree whole again.
He was taking a snooze in the boats while his apostles worked, and when a storm came up, he told it to buzz off.
I'm willing to bet there's more to Jesus than you believe. He's a figure head as much as the Son, and like all figure heads, he gets primed and brushed as history passes. Sorry, ot.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Masonic Bible's, despite the pop opinion are in the most extreme cases regular KJV Bibles with a bit more spit and polish.
Not literal spit, of course., just using the phrase.
For me, a lot of the more ornate Bibles I've seenr emind me of the old family Bibles. Big, thick, and in the case of emergencies, can double as a floatation device and blunt object.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I disagree with you ..

Yes Christ was tempted with the same things we are ..
But I didnt see him ever take revenge on anyone ...
Yes he got upset (turning over the tables in the synogogues)
But the bible says be angry and sin not ..
And that Christ had no sin ...so he didnt act upon those temptations..
And no way would I ever believe he would abuse his heavenly Holy powers even as a kid ..

I know I never did anything ugly and vengeful to anyone ever when I was a child (I was never hateful ..I had a very soft heart and loved everyone and would take my brothers whippings for them because I could not even tell on them ..and I didnt even really like them lol ) and I am just a mere human I didnt have the power Christ had to overcome temptation like he was able to do I cannot imagine Christ doing that either ...........

He was a sacrificial lamb WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE ..if that was the case how could he have been vengeful as a child even using his powers for evil purposes and a lamb without spot or wrinkle as an adult ?Impossible to be both ...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

To me, i'm willing to bet Jesus learned just as we did as children.His parent were not the elite, his father was a carpenter, and while today that means wood worker, then it mant more someone who could do a little or more of variouse things. Fixing homes, making blocks, ect.
He was probably a smart kid, but I'm willing tobe he wasn't a popular kid.
I find it interesting personally how every book mentioning Jesus' tween years are tossed. He could have very well been like his heavenly father, who before him overdid the fire and brimstone.
According to who you ask, God's either calmed down since Jesus, kept on, or gotten worse.
Generally, as much as Jesus has been taken an used by variouse groups throughout history, I'm pretty sure we don't have the right idea of him.
Anyway, while this would be a fascinating discusion, this is getting off topic, there's sure to be a thread I can necro

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
would you like us (masons) to not post on your threads?

I'd like you to post in this thread.

So which American presidential candidate does Israel endorse?
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have a theroy... the gay uprising is pushing the anti-Masonic thought train. So all those against Masonry are closet Gay's. Lets debate this now. Prove to me that you are not Gay! I can quote all kinds of internet garbage to Prove that you are!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I dont care if masons post or not... I would just rather you all quit breathing my air .

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyram
I have a theroy... the gay uprising is pushing the anti-Masonic thought train. So all those against Masonry are closet Gay's. Lets debate this now. Prove to me that you are not Gay! I can quote all kinds of internet garbage to Prove that you are!

Oh dear! Well we had one fool try to tell us that all masons were paedophiles and now we have another cretin telling us all who distrust the freemasons are gay. Its like being back in the schoolyard!
Lets keep the conversation serious and civil...please?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Are you talking about the Bible on the Masonic Altar? If so, you are terribly mistaken. NOTHING has been removed, except the Books of the Apocrypha (which sadly have been removed from many Bibles)

the Apocrypha is an excellent series, even though some of it's completely untrue, there is a lot of truth in there. i've read elsewhere that it's the perfect place to hide some truth surrounded by all the other nonsense in there, to make it all seem incredible. The book The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley, highlights the points to be taken seriously from the Apocrypha...

from The Gods of Eden...

Many writings rejected by the church councils found their way into a book known as the “Apocrypha” (“hidden writings”).* The Apocrypha consists of writings which were adjudged to be of dubious origin or quality by the church.

* Not to be confused with “apocalypse,” which is a “revelation.”

Some of the material was rightfully rejected. Other Apocryphal works, however, were omitted simply because they contradicted the official church version of Jesus’s life on several crucial details. These are details which, if carefully researched, would offer a somewhat different outlook on the life of Jesus from the one presented in the authorized Bible.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The bible in our lodge is 'The Bible'. It's a King James version and all the words are there and Jesus too.

You are welcome to stop by and check it out if you like.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

To the advocates of Freemasonry: Please watch the youtube video of a Mr. Schnoebelen. He was a high ranking Mason and also Illuminati.
After watching his video, I don't think you will feel all that comfortable in
your membership in the Freemasons.
Just google his name along with youtube and it should come up. There are about 12 segments I believe.
Thanks,
Dave T.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Did you ever hear of a man named Albert Pike ?

he wrote this book called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, and was also one of the founders of the KKK

(for anyone interested, you can check it out here: www.freemasonrywatch.org... )

I think you will find reading this very... enlightening concerning the questions you asked..

He is regarded to be the 'Pope' of Masonry.. so it's not something drawn up by Anti-Freemasons, if there is such a thing..

I'm not against all freemasons, I'm sure the bulk are misguided people with too much time on their hands and too little knowledge to know what they're getting involved with.. read the book, set yourself free..

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
These are the words I hear at times:

Woe is me, for upon these scarred soles I do tread.

Weary and worn with suffrage borne, I traverse these wastelands as the one unknown. Through a menagerie of timeless souls I do seek refuge but find only endless torment.

Alas have I found myself abandoned in this desolate sanctuary when so recently I am arrived… From these forsaken passages of time shall I seek worth… to find mine own worst enemy is but my very soul?

Upon my knees… cast out and down, my fingers find the very soil to which I am bound. Here is my worth… To here I shall return. To this soil, this earth that keeps me inert.

So shall this be my worth? Left at last to feed those same carrion beasts that circle now? Abiding their time... Their moment… When at last they will vent their fury upon my soulless flesh?

Closing my eyes, I at last see salvation… Yet death in its Infinite wisdom comes not for those who are blinded by their own indiscriminate passion. Death knows only torment and suffrage, and curses my own blind faith by whispering as a shadow on the very edge of my enduring visions.

Therein lays the beauty of truth and wisdom withstanding. Simmering, simpering, weeping, and flailing about. If I lag too much here I am bound to doubt.

Passion, fear, love, hate, truth, denial, beauty, repulsion, honor, disgrace… What is it that I must bear? How then is understanding and wisdom so ascetically beyond my reach? When will this lesson be learned that I may free myself of this burden borne? When shall I find my worth in this world? Where shall my path lie? How is it that the light is dark and the dark is light? How is it that I see all and hear not a one?

Forgive my Byzantine worries… My troubles are not hazard for your soul and I’ll trouble you not to weep for mine, for it has long since been condemned to this purgatory we call Earth. Shed not one tear for yours are forthcoming, but I beg you bare your sole that you may light this world; or hold onto yours sins and scar your tiresome soles.

When my time is done in this place, then shall I be light, borne upon the places of sweet, sweet savory love. Blissfully bound in eternal peace and free, dare I say free, from this earthbound pain. Then shall I pray for you. Then shall I beg the light be shed upon you and yours. Then shall I be able, ever willing… So inclined shall I be to make you divine.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join