It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by urza2k4
Masons are OTO Pawns there part of the craft low levels have no clue plain and simple... Research John Todd get a clue how the craft is controling the retarded...

John Todd

www.infowarsforum.com...

This is a war for your soul people wake the f#$@ up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by urza2k4]

Masons are not O.T.O (Ordo Templi Orientis, or Eastern Temple) pawns. The O.T.O as ran by the beast Aleister Crowley says that the O.T.O was quasi-masonic. Wheher its creator, Wilfred T Smith would have agreed with him is debatable.So, yes, the two are tenuously connected but thats all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I think you're being incredibly vague about General Albert Pike!
"Albert Pike was a mason." . At the time his title was The Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite in Washington D.C . He was in fact the number one mason. . .
Number one Scottish Rite Mason in the Southern Jurisdiction. Those qualifiers need to be there. Not all Masons join the Scottish Rite, and the Southern Jurisdiction hardly gives anyone world-wide authority over all of Masonry. He was the head guy for some Masons in one part of the country. Fair enough?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is no point and trying to sway these retards they have been tranformed thru the rituals when they find out it will be to late there soul will be one with lucifer.

Have fun widow sons time is short and the lakes fire is just right...

You have been warned of your deeds- Repent!

Lucifer is the farther of lies and you will know them by there fruits hmmmmm

here a nice movie
What goes on behind the closed doors of the masonic lodge? Jack Harris, former worshipful master in the masonic lodge, reenacts portions of masonic rituals from the first three degrees in freemasonry and explains what he taught in the lodge. Is freemasonry a religion? And why all the rituals? Get an in-depth answer from Jack Harris in the John Ankerberg show! If you are truly curious about freemasonry, and what goes on behind closed doors, you want this show

video.google.com...

chipping children ?

www.pagrandlodge.org...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by urza2k4]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Pike's Letter to Mazzini
It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4
Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Enjoy your pirade for now...

This is what they have planned for the future just like on the cover of morals and dogma

ORDO ABCHAO (ORDER OUT OF CHAOS)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Masons are not O.T.O (Ordo Templi Orientis, or Eastern Temple) pawns. The O.T.O as ran by the beast Aleister Crowley says that the O.T.O was quasi-masonic. Wheher its creator, Wilfred T Smith would have agreed with him is debatable.So, yes, the two are tenuously connected but thats all.

Just a slight correction: The O.T.O. was founded by Theodore Reuss, not Wifred T. Smith. Smith once served as the North American Grand Master of O.T.O. as well as Lodge Master of Agape Lodge in California, but was expelled by Aleister Crowley, who was international Grand Master.

Reuss' primary purpose in creating the O.T.O. was to gather together some of the ideas of defunct Masonic Rites and Co-Masonry, along with various branches of Theosophy, Yoga, etc. The O.T.O., at least outwardly, was based on Freemasonry, but Freemasonry it was not. Most of its original members were Co-Masons, and were not recognized by the regular Masonic Grand Lodges.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Just a slight correction: The O.T.O. was founded by Theodore Reuss, not Wifred T. Smith. Smith once served as the North American Grand Master of O.T.O. as well as Lodge Master of Agape Lodge in California, but was expelled by Aleister Crowley, who was international Grand Master.

Reuss' primary purpose in creating the O.T.O. was to gather together some of the ideas of defunct Masonic Rites and Co-Masonry, along with various branches of Theosophy, Yoga, etc. The O.T.O., at least outwardly, was based on Freemasonry, but Freemasonry it was not. Most of its original members were Co-Masons, and were not recognized by the regular Masonic Grand Lodges.

Thank you for that. When you're wrong you're wrong! Thats why they put erasers on the end of pencils... However I don't think my slight faux pas detracts from what I was trying to say.
I just find it amazing how many occultists have emerged from the freemasons! And before you jump all over me I'm not saying freemasons are all luciferians or satanists but I am saying the cult creates more than it's fair share.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh look OTO in SALEM , MA home of modern day witch

www.knightstemplar-oto.org...

hmm from there site let look at some of there levels shall we

° Perfect Pontiff of the Illuminati
° Perfect Magician and companion of the Holy Royal Arch of Enoch
° Illustrious Knight (Templar) of the Order of Kadosch, and Companion of the Holy Graal

Lisen fool you can even step into a OTO lodge unless your a 33rd grand mason and to be 33rd you need to complete blood sacrfice there your puppet masters Dumb A$$

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I am very suspicious of the freemasons, and those who would want to be a freemason, but the image you've posted here is utter garbage. Just a collection of words written on a pyramid, no founding in reality and very little substance or proof to back any of it up.
If we are ever to understand whats going on within the cult those of us who are suspicious of them should thank those members willing to talk for sharing their ideals and thoughts with us. Swapping insults doesn't help!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I am very suspicious of the freemasons, and those who would want to be a freemason, but the image you've posted here is utter garbage. Just a collection of words written on a pyramid, no founding in reality and very little substance or proof to back any of it up.
If we are ever to understand whats going on within the cult those of us who are suspicious of them should thank those members willing to talk for sharing their ideals and thoughts with us. Swapping insults doesn't help!

Why because its fritz? look what they have done to him for leaking this info as for backing have you look at the john Todd info and also what they have done to him... As for there help there pawn masons that are clueless there not held to any type of moral bond there told to lie if asked, Bill Cooper was last person to really come out about them after years of filtering thru the dis-info fed to him and they killed him... Now were locked into a virtual police state and the vice and tighing were running out of time.

Bill before died, RIP buddy ill not stop the fight.....
truthoutlander.magnify.net...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by urza2k4

"Why becouse its the fritz? look what they have done to him for leaking this info as for backing have you look at the john Todd info and also what they have done to him... As for there help there pawn masons that are clueless there not held to any type of moral bond there told to lie if asked... "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We agree on something. The lower tiers of freemasonry do not know what the upper ones are up to. You're right. So to continually accuse the masons who post on the thread of being satanists and being damned is a pointless and fruitless occupation. My view is this- I don't judge anyone, all I ask in return is you dont judge me! They can all be card carrying nazi's as far as I'm concerned I just want to hear what they have to say. And they're not going to open up if every other post accuses them of devil worshipping.
I think you have a closed mind. You've not interested in hearing anyone elses theories just spreading your own. Sad!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not theories there fact, until people wake up and weed this waste from society were always going to have wars and distrusion, to be fair after going thru there data go over mine. And i have a very open mind one of the reasons I was asked to join the freemasons in the 80,s

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Not theories there fact, until people wake up and weed this waste from society were always going to have wars and distrusion, to be fair after going thru there data go over mine. And i have a very open mind one of the reasons I was asked to join the freemasons in the 80,s

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fair enough, I will but I doubt it will help any. There's so much nonsense written on both sides of the argument that the only ones who really know whats going on are the Illiminated ones. . . and they're not talking. So the only way to get a glimpse into the workings of the cult is to converse with the ordinary everyday mason. Don't you agree ?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Again there told to lie so nothing is of use to me, but go ahead I only care for there souls... Ill back off

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Again there told to lie so nothing is of use to me, but go ahead I only care for there souls... Ill back off

Do you have cast iron evidence that they are told to lie? I'm not talking about the penny dreadful stuff like having your tongue ripped out etc. Proof that they're actually told in plain English to openly lie?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

chiping children ?

"Chiping"? I assume the word you were looking for was 'chipping'. It's also quite evident you didn't even bother to familiarise yourself with the actual program and instead elected to go off half-cocked. Unfortunately for you, ChIP is short-form for CHild Identification Program. Alas and alack for your little boogie man suggestion, even a cursory glance at the page you linked to would have shown you that it isn't even slightly ominous and certainly doesn't have any connection with RFIDs which is the subtext of your "chiping" suggestion.

Obviously, this ridiculous notion has been a hobby horse of yours for a while as the page you linked to is clearly pushing 3 years out-of-date. It's been redirecting here since January 1, 2006 .

Nice timely boogie man, urza2k4.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

chiping children ?

"Chiping"? I assume the word you were looking for was 'chipping'. It's also quite evident you didn't even bother to familiarise yourself with the actual program and instead elected to go off half-cocked. Unfortunately for you, ChIP is short-form for CHild Identification Program. Alas and alack for your little boogie man suggestion, even a cursory glance at the page you linked to would have shown you that it isn't even slightly ominous and certainly doesn't have any connection with RFIDs which is the subtext of your "chiping" suggestion.

Obviously, this ridiculous notion has been a hobby horse of yours for a while as the page you linked to is clearly pushing 3 years out-of-date. It's been redirecting here since January 1, 2006 .

Nice timely boogie man, urza2k4.

And stone masons should be working with children why? hmmm why not look at the oveiose as you did my English...

Im the boogie man realy?
Sweet!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Do you have cast iron evidence that they are told to lie? I'm not talking about the penny dreadful stuff like having your tongue ripped out etc. Proof that they're actually told in plain English to openly lie?

Evidence? He doanne need no steenking evidence.

The simple act of contradicting him is evidence to his fevered brow that Masons lie. If the quality of his grammar is indicative of the quality of his 'evidence', then that's all the answer I need.

Somehow, I expect his head would explode were he to try to rationally address the points in this post!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Somehow, I expect his head would explode were he to try to rationally address the points in this post!

Easy you have to declare your faith so you can commit blaspheme in the name of the craft... A Mortal sins no comming back baby NEXT........... LOL thats all you got ?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join