It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
First I have to believe you're a 33 degree mason! How do you prove or disprove it?

If I were in a situation where it was necessary I'd present my current (2008) paid-up membership card that's issued each year when I pay my Scottish Rite dues. I also show this at every meeting (except in my own Scottish Rite Valley, where they know me by face).

Aren't you meant to keep your secrets?

Which secrets are you talking about? Our plot for world-domination? Our initiation ceremony? Our banana-bread recipe? What secrets? Have you not read any of the posts here?

Even if I could drag you into court and make you swear on the bible to tell the truth

Truth about WHAT? What have I done that would merit being "dragged" into court? You really ARE furious, aren't you?

the likelyhood is that the judge will belong to the same lodge as your goodself. . .
Actually only one Judge that I know of around here is a Mason and his membership is up in Michigan where he grew up.

Thats "bloody Furious!" No, I'm not really. I hope this Isn't coming across as a personal attack. I just have a trust issue with the masons and what they're all about. If I have come across too strong to any of the masons posting on here please accept my apologies. Its not you, its what you belong to. . .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What I'm saying is that there is something going on at the top of the masonic pyramid, something that even its members dont fully understand or know about.

But which oddly enough, you don't do the manly thing about and spell out. Instead, we dance around, back and forth, trading barbs and nobody's made wiser.

Not to put too much of a fine edge on it but put up or shut up. I'm quite sure that there are those who've perused these threads whose time has been completely wasted.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
HI Josh ..yeah that helps ..

But did you get what I said here
No matter what you took part of what came from the original branch (I will add seed here too)thereby connecting you all together if even just in a small way your carrying on the original seeds intentions whether you know it or not.

Same with generations of peoples..and dna ..
The whole family interconnected all passing down their family traditions etc ..all still from the same roots though still passing down parts of the original seed ..
And most teaching the same old things you were taught to the next generation then adding your own with it ..but still there is a connection and it never gets competely wacked off from the original dna ...so still moving forward its original intent ..if even in just small way ......

LOL Im still having a hard time getting this into sense LOL ..

Ok break time for me ..I am feeling stupid again .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

What I'm saying is that there is something going on at the top of the masonic pyramid, something that even its members dont fully understand or know about.

But which oddly enough, you don't do the manly thing about and spell out. Instead, we dance around, back and forth, trading barbs and nobody's made wiser.

Not to put too much of a fine edge on it but put up or shut up. I'm quite sure that there are those who've perused these threads whose time has been completely wasted.

Okay I'll say again for my friend with the short memory. . .

If the Freemasons are so innocent why does the cult attract people like Albert Pike, Aliester Crowley, Arthur Waite, William Westcott, Dr Gerard Encausse, Dr Reuss, Manly Hall and Gerald Gardner. Everyone a mason, everyone an occult icon who wrote that their various occult institutions were based on freemasonry!But dont believe me, heres what one of your own thinks about the masons and the occult.

“Many Freemasons shudder at the word occult which comes from the Latin, meaning to cover, to conceal from public scrutiny and the profane. But anyone studying Freemasonry cannot avoid classifying Freemasonry among occult teachings.”

- George H. Steinmetz, The Royal Arch Its Hidden Meaning, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Co., Inc. 1946, p. 147

In your own time. . !

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Perhaps I should make my point of view clear. I'm not accussing anyone, even the masonic wannabees, of being in anyway involved with the occult on a personal basis. What I'm saying is that there is something going on at the top of the masonic pyramid, something that even its members dont fully understand or know about.
Oh, so now you have something against occultists too? Man, Masonic Light's never going to get a break at this point.

So let me spell it out: Just because some guys like to hang out together, occasionally wear silly hats or collect odd lapel pins behind closed doors DOES NOT necessarily mean they're out to take over the world.

Just because some people fulfill their spiritual needs by dancing naked around bonfires and don't go to YOUR church DOES NOT necessarily mean they're out to take over the world.

Just because some people are black, or jewish, or muslim, or gay, or mormon, or amish DOES NOT necessarily mean they're out to take over the world.

In case you hadn't noticed, the world's already being run by predominantly male, predominantly christian, predominantly rich, predominantly NON-masonic people. THAT is the status quo. And maybe you're OK with that. But to elevate people who are different than you to the position of EVIL ENEMY is kinda disingenuous. Us oddballs on the fringe? How could we possibly be pulling the strings of all you normals when the establishment itself is the most normal thing you could imagine.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Perhaps I should make my point of view clear. I'm not accussing anyone, even the masonic wannabees, of being in anyway involved with the occult on a personal basis. What I'm saying is that there is something going on at the top of the masonic pyramid, something that even its members dont fully understand or know about.

But Mint,

Why is it the MASONIC pyramid. There are plenty of other groups, many of them who ADMIT being subverse. Why do you think the MASONS are behind all this? That's the part I don't understand.

Why isn't it a TRULY "Secret Society" One whose existence is not public knowledge. Why would they hide behind an ancient fraternity? Just doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Can't say all Masons are pedophiles (read "child molesters") but if you ever encounter one, here's what to do. Report them to your local child welfare agency. If you have to report several times, and still nothing is done, go to a known Mason and let them know. To those kind of twisted minds (molesters) secrecy is of the utmost, even especially keeping it from their fellow Masons. Usually other Masons do not know about the situation. The Masons I know do not tolerate that kind of stuff from a "brother", and you would be surprised how quick s**t goes down about it when you let them know.

By the way, I'm not a Mason, just a guy who gives people the benefit of the doubt to take care of their own problems before ever airing their dirty laundry.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ibgrimme]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ibgrimme]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

"In case you hadn't noticed, the world's already being run by predominantly male, predominantly christian, predominantly rich, predominantly NON-masonic people."

Royalty (pick a country-any country) Masonic. World leaders (pick a leader-any leader) masonic.
What on earth are you talking about!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Royalty (pick a country-any country) Masonic. World leaders (pick a leader-any leader) masonic.
What on earth are you talking about!
Fine. Pick a leader-any leader. Name & Lodge #, if you don't mind. Go.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If the Freemasons are so innocent why does the cult attract people like Albert Pike, Aliester Crowley, Arthur Waite, William Westcott, Dr Gerard Encausse, Dr Reuss, Manly Hall and Gerald Gardner.

Answer your own question since you posit it. You obviously have a theory so out with it. Why were the members? You obviously believe you have the answer; enlighten all and sundry!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thats "bloody Furious!" No, I'm not really. I hope this Isn't coming across as a personal attack.

No, not at all. Sorry I missed the "bloody" part.

I just have a trust issue with the masons and what they're all about. If I have come across too strong to any of the masons posting on here please accept my apologies. Its not you, its what you belong to. . .

But again, I wonder why. Why Masons?

Also, you mentioned Albert Pike. What did Albert Pike do that was so bad?

Please don't post the "Lucifer is God" hoax. Pike was a Christian, a Civil War General and he basically kept the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry together. He did nothing evil.

Some of the others you mentioned did some interesting things as well. Many of them wrote their opinions of Masonry (and other stuff) but they certainly weren't Masonic leaders. Just curious what your take on them is.

Oh, and believe me I have a very low opinion of Crowley, but what he did (no matter what HE called it) was not connected with legitimate Masonry. And at some point in his career, neither was Yarker (I think you mentioned him)

EDIT TO ADD: I'll be back to play later. You guys are wearing me out. I'm going to go get a beer!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? The list of American Presidents reads like a who's who of freemasons. Same with British prime ministers. You simply cannot get into those positions of power without being one of the boys.
And whatsmore, they don't hide the fact so to try and make out the statement Isn't true is to quite frankly talk nonsense.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? The list of American Presidents reads like a who's who of freemasons. Same with British prime ministers. You simply cannot get into those positions of power without being one of the boys.
And whatsmore, they don't hide the fact so to try and make out the statement Isn't true is to quite frankly talk nonsense.

Now Mint,

14 U.S. Presidents (or was it 16) out of 43?

C'mon, that's hardly a "Who's Who"

Ironically though, it's about 33 % (33, get it?)

And Churchill was the last British Primeminster who was a Mason. Margaret wasn't one and neither is Tony.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

“When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”

- Manly P. Hall, 33°, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 48

“Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos .... Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.”

- Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Rituals

I wonder, does freemasonry attract these people by chance / Or, perhaps, does it help breed such oddballs?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? The list of American Presidents reads like a who's who of freemasons.
Well, considering we're up to, what, 43 presidents of the US so far and only 14 have been Masons? The last one was Ford.

You simply cannot get into those positions of power without being one of the boys.
But is there any proof that "one of the boys" still means Masonry? I mean, sure they had some influence even as recent as 30 years ago, but today? There are other circles. Other organizations. Masonry has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Actually there is some evidence that Tony Blair may be a freemason. Putting our differences of opinion aside for the moment, what do you know about those so-called secret tunnels that connect 10 Downing Street withe the local masonic hall?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
[mor

Ford wasn't the last. As far as I know Reagan was one and Clinton was a senior demday! whatever that is?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
Margaret wasn't one and neither is Tony.

I'm not absolutely sure about "the Iron Lady". Methinks she probably had more testosterone flow than most 20-something guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

- Manly P. Hall, 33°, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 48

Referring to The Lost Keys of Freemasonry by Manly P. Hall, 33° is like talking about The Next Karate Kid staring two-time Academy Award Winning Actress Hilary Swank.

It's true Swank won the Oscar twice, but she did it a long time after her role in the Karate Kid. Likewise Hall wrote his most famous books something like 60 years before he even became a Mason.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

[mor

Ford wasn't the last. As far as I know Reagan was one and Clinton was a senior demday! whatever that is?

Good. As soon as you have some facts about any of the U.S. presidents in the interim, please present them. As for Clinton being a Demolay as a kid, that's kind of like trying to crucify someone for having been a boy scout.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join