It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Remember and listen.... We Are and We represent all that the body of man knows - Hear your Heart, Open, Be.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anon, I'm afraid you are fairly mistaken. Albert Pike was a Mason. He wrote a fairly interesting book, that was based on his opinions on Masonry. He was not the founder of the KKK, and he's not regarded as a "pope".
As for the book itself, you're right, if you were to read it you'd get several of your questions answered.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

And to add... the full title of the book is Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

Not all masons are Scottish Rite, although all Scottish Rite members are masons.

You can't take a century old document about one small part of masonry and claim it is the authority on masonry.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I realize this is for a masonic source, so it won't be recognized by all but here is the Masons standing on Albert Pike's involvement in the KKK.
Was Albert Pike in the KKK? No

I looked at wiki and didn't see Brother Pike's name in the article about the KKK's founders. I will look into it further as I am not 100% convinced but about 95% sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
It seems we have gotten off to a bad start in my opinion. When an Anti mason starts a thread about how evil the "higher level masons" are we as masons come here to defend that that just aint so.

When in reality, we might no know of the diabolical plan the 34th through 360th degree masons have in store for us all. A couple of the masons that post here are students, so I would assume they are not 60 year old masons. I have only been a mason for two years now. So no matter what my age is, I have not been informed of the grand plan yet.

When we get called pedofiles, liars, killers, rapists, thieves, ect., we kind of get defensive. Sorry.

Would all the anti masons please reply to this thread with a short answer to this question.

would you like us (masons) to not post on your threads? If so would you please help us in coming up with a way that we could be informed as to not disrupt the flow of proof and information you are trying to bring into this world?

Thanks in advance for your replys.

Hey I am still new here but posts away I would be interested in what you have to say.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
With all my heart, body and soul, I am appalled!

I so loved this site, but must admit, I did notice a very clever, very subtle, bias towards the manipulation of your neo-con Government approval, showing its ugly face on this site!

I thought, NO, That cant be the true peoples perception of whats really happening! Its obvious!

I fogged it off!

Then! I read, and commented on your threads in relation to freemasonry!

I died in the arse!

I have never seen such obvious bias towards freemasonry, as I have seen in this site!

I truelly do wonder about the debunking that happens in these threads now!

This site is MUCH a freemason site, in my perception!

A debunking of obvious disclosure of truth, at times!

Look closely, you will see!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Ah good, you made the same post in both threads. Didn't promis my way out of this one, so I can reply.
You're right. There is a bias towards Masonry. Why? 'Cause generally they are right. Check back through both of the threads, you'll see both sides getting warns, in fact, SouthernDemolaly does on the other one, even gets ticked off about it there on the same page you just posted on. Few other Masons were as well, and Intrepid warned both sides to get their act together. Check back over the history of ATS with the Masonry threads, and you'll see that several Masons and anti-masons have been banned, some for obviouse reasons, others not.

Oh yeah, and in response to a earlier post. I'm a dude, land live in Florida, kiddo.
Edit: Rewrote some things.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think it's quite the opposite.

ATS leans very heavily toward conspiracy, coverup, etc.

If you dig back a couple of months to a year ago you will see that Masons have gotten into quite a bit of trouble for 'ganging up' on antis.

Guys like Intrepid do a great job of keeping everyone in line.

Frankly it reflects poorly on the fraternity when masons start getting bent out of shape and replying emotionally. I know I have had a few bad days and just wanted to start a fracas, and that was wrong.

It's an emotional topic. Masons truly love what we do and we see it as a sacred trust among brothers. Antis truly believe there is a conspiracy and that the simple fact that we keep secrets (promises) that we have something to hide.

This is a topic that has been argued for centuries and it certainly won't be solved on this site.

The constant influx of new folks usually pushes the issues to the forefront again and again, so the controversy will always be here.

Let's face it though - At least we can agree that we all like a vigorous debate and that we feel passionately about our beliefs. Otherwise we wouldn't hang out on ATS!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
juST PAWNS OF THE OTO

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Masons are OTO Pawns there part of the craft low levels have no clue plain and simple... Research John Todd get a clue how the craft is controling the retarded...

John Todd

www.infowarsforum.com...

This is a war for your soul people wake the f#$@ up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by urza2k4]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by urza2k4

What's your point?

Do you have a point?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Witchcraft word for word, action for action, with yours. They are identical
Your in the craft

There shall not be found among you anyone who maketh his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or who useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter of familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm not anti-mason if i was i think my dad would disowned me as he is a freemason and in a few different lodges and no not all freemasons and definatly not the ones i know are pedos, lier's killers an as for a grand plan i think my dad would like to know about that too.

Yes they have secrets mainly about what they do in there meetings (i've been to the masonic hall when meetings have been on to do food for them and there is someone stood outside with a sword so dont ask me i have not got a clue) and this whole thing about a funny hand shake well me and mum just make fun of it he doesnt go to logde anymore its the funny handshake brigade.

The freemasons are a very charitable and religious organiseation they look after and support there memebers even the widows of members who have passed away there is nothering to be anti about them they are ust a group of men who get togther in an evening and have a meeting then get drunck afterwards (which i think is they main reason they get together the meeting part is just an excuse)

A very unanti-mason

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by urza2k4

Ok and none of those apply to Masonry to my knowledge, so what's your point?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by urza2k4

Ah you speak of "Tim the Enchanter"

I am not sure he was a mason, but he was quite inquisitive.
Please, if you have a question, statement, fact, or myth, you would like to share, please come out and say it. We aren't all as smart as the "Higher Ups" so we need a little help.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
I died in the arse!

I just cannot help but ask who's arse you died in. I really want to know.

I have never seen such obvious bias towards freemasonry, as I have seen in this site!

Then you cannot have been paying much attention since the vast majority of this site is ANTI-Freemasonry.

I truelly do wonder about the debunking that happens in these threads now!

And I truly do wonder what the hell "truelly" means.

This site is MUCH a freemason site, in my perception!
A debunking of obvious disclosure of truth, at times!
Look closely, you will see!

I thought your perception was "truelly" dead in someone's arse.

Now, after all, YOU "truelly" said that, didn't you?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I think most people realize that any organization can have a few bad apples... I don't see why the masons are always under scrutiny when they have historically contributed so much to this nation's freedoms and policies. Nonetheless, they, as any -secret- society, should expect that uninformed individuals or groups will inevitably circulate rumors about their origins and activities.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by urza2k4
Masons are OTO Pawns there part of the craft low levels have no clue plain and simple... Research John Todd get a clue how the craft is controling the retarded...

John Todd

www.infowarsforum.com...

This is a war for your soul people wake the f#$@ up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a direct quote from your incredibly enlightning source.

"THERE WERE MANY THINGS THAT I LEARNED IN WITCHCRAFT, I'm not going to tell you what they were, but there were many things that I learned and many things that I taught as a standard teaching in Witchcraft."

So the leader of your "save us from ourselves" charge who was a"Satanic High Priest" has secrets he won't tell you. Interesting.
Now who does that sound like?

You people continue to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anon, I'm afraid you are fairly mistaken. Albert Pike was a Mason. He wrote a fairly interesting book, that was based on his opinions on Masonry. He was not the founder of the KKK, and he's not regarded as a "pope".
As for the book itself, you're right, if you were to read it you'd get several of your questions answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you're being incredibly vague about General Albert Pike!
"Albert Pike was a mason." . At the time his title was The Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite in Washington D.C . He was in fact the number one mason. . .
"He wrote a fairly interesting book." This book i(Morals and Dogma)is revered by occult groups across the globe, and most masons have never read it, let alone understood it. It deals with the occult origins of the symbols, initiations, and rituals of Freemasonry. Morals and Dogma is typically only giving to Master Masons.
"He is not regarded as a pope." Nobody said he was! He is named in several essays I have read about him as The Black Pope.

Masons on these threads do come across as a fairly thin skinned breed who take every post to heart and cry foul when theres even the slightest suggestion of wrong doing within the cult.
"Thow Does Protest Too Much. . !

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join