It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by DarksDeception

Okay, I've checked both of the threads on Masonry, and what I believe should be relevant posts from your profile, but I seem to have missed where you are backing this all up.
So far you've insulted a fellow who's had a fair amount of patience with you, and, while not giving it out directly, has pointed you toawrds where you can obtain the information you've asked for.
It is my understanding that Masons are not allowed to outright tell people the secrets. However, they can show you where to find them, and from there I guess it's up to you wether or not to blathe them. Personally, i havn't reached that part of the book yet, I'd like to read the book in order instead of skipping around.
Personally, I want to know why you can't stop insulting Mr. Norton long enough to read the chapter and then throw it back at him.

What a truly ludicrous statement, hello!!!!!!!!!!!, LOL, you got to be joking, lol

I was asked, as a member of this Forum site, to ask questions, and we as "freemasons" will answer with "humility and truth"!

I ask a question, then i was attacked!

If you bothered to read in totality , what I was saying, you would understand the comments in response, lol

Your comment is a joke!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Actually, I think it's pretty clear. Masons have oath where they can't TELL someone the secrets. They can, however, show them. Such as providing a link. It's been mentioned on here fairly often. Not incredibly so, though, so you may have missed it.
So, you asked your question, and he provided the info, and you went off.
So again, what is your problem with reading? His oath he took forbids him from telling, but he can show you. To get your answer, read it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Actually, I think it's pretty clear. Masons have oath where they can't TELL someone the secrets. They can, however, show them. Such as providing a link. It's been mentioned on here fairly often. Not incredibly so, though, so you may have missed it.
So, you asked your question, and he provided the info, and you went off.
So again, what is your problem with reading? His oath he took forbids him from telling, but he can show you. To get your answer, read it.

So, a secret of extream sexual abuse of young boys, to gain power is ok as a secret, because they are allowed to have secrets, lol? Sorry, i disagree!

Do your research before you make unfounded comments my friend!
You have no idea!

Or maybe you do?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I've done some research, though obviously not as much as yours. So please, show me your pentultimate evidence laddie, I'll look at it when i wake up er... later this morning... shoot.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I've done some research, though obviously not as much as yours. So please, show me your pentultimate evidence laddie, I'll look at it when i wake up er... later this morning... shoot.

My Source: au.youtube.com...

Ans so very many others!

Laddie! That's funny, lol! I like that!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Give this dude a chance! Listen to all his video parts! He proves whom he is, and what he knows!

Thanks mate! Its ok if ya a girl, you can still be an Aussie's mate!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
look here masons, we know your evil plans already, albert pike, one of your higher ups is a known luciferian. so dont tell me you guys arent evil. of course the lower masons wont admit that their society is evil because they are being lied to by their own people! by the time you reach so called enlightenment there will be no turning back. freemasons are just another cult but more organized and its members just HAPPEN to run our whole economy, govt, federal reserve, banks, oil, pretty much the whole world. i know your secrets and the pulic will be notified. anti nwo, anti freemason!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I"m a clinical Psychologist Dude!

Do you really thing your false humility and manipulative words will work, when it involves your :secret organizations" "Royal Secret"

I saw right through you dude, from the time of your first comment!

I tell you, you are very see through! Very much so, so give up!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
From time to time someone will bring up some evidence, the masons will just ignore it and label it not valid or they will change the subject.
There are plenty of threads on this forum with plenty of evidence.
Masonry is just an ocultic religion, famos masons had said it, other masons done the same.Masonic books say the same.Some leave the lodge and give up masonry, then they come here and tell the truth and then other masons that are on this board will just say.....ohh bad mason and so on.

In my opinion masonry is just a little minion serving a biger hand like the corporate scum bags on the top level, other biger groups with the same values and etics.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
From time to time someone will bring up some evidence, the masons will just ignore it and label it not valid or they will change the subject.
There are plenty of threads on this forum with plenty of evidence.
Masonry is just an ocultic religion, famos masons had said it, other masons done the same.Masonic books say the same.Some leave the lodge and give up masonry, then they come here and tell the truth and then other masons that are on this board will just say.....ohh bad mason and so on.

In my opinion masonry is just a little minion serving a biger hand like the corporate scum bags on the top level, other bigger groups with the same values and etics.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by pepsi78]

I totally agree! The deceptive power of not knowing, nor wanting to know what their organization is about, is fearful in itself!

Its all, about power, for the self esteemed problems, to be used to the advantage of the populace!

And guess what tool they use?
Needing to be accepted and loved, as this greatest emotion of all!

Freemasons use this as a strategy!

Using others worthless self belief!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception

Did you also know that your 'source', Mr. Schnoebelen, also claims to be a ex-Vampire as well?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Did you also know that your 'source', Mr. Schnoebelen, also claims to be a ex-Vampire as well?

Yes! he drank blood, as a freemason ritual! Did you know that is what freemasons do at the higher levels?

I rest my case!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Now I understand. But there is one fatal flaw in your logic.
We are not alowed to bring food or beverage into the main lodge.

The guy you are litening to on the video claims to be a 90th degree mason, but if there are only 33 degrees.....

What if that guy lost his meds and is a freakin nut job? After all that is possible since we masons are all liars and rapists. This guy must have be the leader of the terrible things going on, he should be below the prison, and should certainly not be your hero.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Mason mike]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yes! he drank blood, as a freemason ritual! Did you know that is what freemasons do at the higher levels?

Of course I know, I am a 90th degree Mason just like Bill claims to be, sadly though, I have yet to be invited to join the Illuminati. Perhaps if I sent him the $25 (plus $7 S&H) he asked for in the beginning of the video I might get my personal engraved invitation.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

really, could you picture Appak going to the fridge and getting a blood and scotch just after playing tea party with his grand daughter? Please listen to some more sources than that guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I"m a clinical Psychologist Dude!

Do you really thing your false humility and manipulative words will work, when it involves your :secret organizations" "Royal Secret"

I saw right through you dude, from the time of your first comment!

I tell you, you are very see through! Very much so, so give up!

Yeah, and I'm the King of Prussia. C'mon! A Clinical Psychologist who uses the word "dude" and can't write grammatically correct sentences?

DarksDeception. You're just that DECEPTION. You've done nothing but insult and troll. I predict you won't be on this forum long.

You keep ranting about all you know about Freemasonry, well try this on for size. Keep saying we're the ones being deceived. If Freemasons are do damned deceiving, how do you know we are not the "TOP LEADERS" everyone keeps bantering about? How do you know JoshNorton isn't the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York? How do you know Runespider isn't the Provincial Grand Secretary of the Grand Lodge of the Royal Order of Scotland? How do you know I'm not the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite 33°?

You don't. And you don't know squat about Freemasonry.

Want to know the Royal Secret? Guess what, you'll never know. Want to know why? Because most 32nd Degree Masons (the title of the 32nd Degree is "Master of the Royal Secret") don't know it. Know why? They don't pay attention during the degree, nor do they research the plethora of information available about the degree after it's over. Too bad for them.

Someone posted a link to Pike's full explanation of the Royal Secret. If you just take the time to glance at it, you'll see why none of us here would even BEGIN to hand-type all that in. Besides it would take numerous posts, what with the limit on the number of characters allowed in each post. Additionally it would bore the hell out of anyone reading it because it doesn't apply to anyone who is not actually trying to become a Master of the Royal Secret.

The Master of the Royal Secret has nothing to do with anything, nor anyone, except the individual himself. For he is trying to learn to master himself. And that, our newest resident troll, is something that is such a secret, it cannot truly be put into words.

Want to know more than almost every Scottish Rite Mason alive?

Invest a few bucks here. You'll come away actually knowing something about Masonry.

www.scottishritestore.org...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It seems to me that freemasons are gettin to much Publicity one here..
i mean im sure your not allowed to discuss Anything at all about what you do.
Its named a 'Secret Society' for a reason,Maybe your trying to publicize it so people think they know about it when your using the reasons to Hide what really happens.Thats what i think anyway..anyone agree?
N3RDz

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3RDz
It seems to me that freemasons are gettin to much Publicity one here..

How much is "too" much? Besides, WE (the Freemasons) aren't the ones who keep brining the subject up. Non-Masons who know far more about it than us do. I wonder why that is!

i mean im sure your not allowed to discuss Anything at all about what you do.

Huh? Have you not been reading here? Have you not noticed us discuss repeatedly what we do?

There's no prohibition about that at all. We don't discuss certain portions of our ceremonials (i.e. modes of recognition) but they're available from numerous sources for anyone who wants to look for them. Actually they're of little value to anyone anyway because you have to show a current membership card to attend a Masonic meeting anyway, so no one could use those modes to sneak in, even if they wanted to.

Its named a 'Secret Society' for a reason

A "secret society" does not disclose it's membership, nor it's meeting places, dates, officers, etc. We are VERY open about who we are, when we meet, who the officers are, etc.

I chose this Grand Lodge site at random.

www.ilmason.org...

,Maybe your trying to publicize it so people think they know about it when your using the reasons to Hide what really happens.Thats what i think anyway..anyone agree?
N3RDz

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I for one am on here for the simple purpose of trying to help dispel some of the untruths being told about Freemasonry by people who've never even darkened the door of a Masonic Lodge, yet consider themselves experts on the subject.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It seems to me that Freemasons are gettin to much publicity on here..
i mean,if your a freemason im sure your not aloud to dicuss anything about what you do,its named a 'Secret Society' for a reason.It seems like your either telling us too much,or just basically lieing to hide what really happens an what you do...Anyone agree?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3RDz
It seems to me that Freemasons are gettin to much publicity on here..
i mean,if your a freemason im sure your not aloud to dicuss anything about what you do,its named a 'Secret Society' for a reason.

See above where I responded to exactly what you just said.

It seems like your either telling us too much,or just basically lieing to hide what really happens an what you do...Anyone agree?

Again, how much is TOO much? Don't like the amount of information? No one forces you to read it.

As for the last insinuation, I can't speak for everyone on this forum, but I can say categorically that I am not lying. Further, as far as publicity goes, I get absolutely nothing for posting to this forum. I'm not paid by anyone in the fraternity to do it, we don't necessarily get new members (at least not in MY area) for what's posted here. But I do get some satisfaction in being able to see through the wild speculation and down-right lies posted about Freemasonry here and posting truth. And in many cases, people have come here with a genuine concern about Freemasonry and a lot of questions. It's nice to be able to explain to some of them what the truth is.

Of course, there'll always be that faction who claim that because we're Masons, we aren't telling the truth, but the fact of the matter is; how could someone who IS not, nor NEVER HAS BEEN a Mason even KNOW the truth?

I just have to shake my . sometimes and wonder. Not just about them, but more about those who would believe them.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join