It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay
i'm willing to bet when all is said and passed and none of these things comes true the starter of this topic will still be the psycho believing this conpiracy

[edit on 07/30/2008 by southerndemolay]

BINGO!!!! Front Row!!!!!, Johnny, what do we have for our lucky winner tonight?
I just wanted to have an honest fact based debate with the OP, but apparently he/she isn't willing to do that.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by RealityisanIllusion]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

My oh my. Some of us still don't play well together do we?

What a fascinating thread. Particularly fascinating to know that [ahem] Master Masons don't know squat!

Well, to the OP, I ask this...what about Past Master Masons ? or Mark Master Masons? or Most-Excellent Master Masons?

Do they know squat? If not, who indeed does know squat?

Do you know squat OP?

Sure doesn't seem like it.

Just curious.

['tiz truly amazing]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
it's nahitini... go ahead, make fun of me and insult me, whatever... movin on. rite now i'm too lazy to sign in right now, information overload... too much to learn, too little time. plus i wasn't finished reading all the posts :/ not yet. (scatterbrain)

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings 2 plz watch pt. 1 atleast

youtube search: "mysterious monuments by texe mars", "illuminati project part 198" (watch up to 202 plz)

keywords: morals & dogma, skullular boner

(sp?)

Leo Zagami Exposed

weird: Manly Palmer Hall - Complete Lecture Series

look something's going on ok, just cuze you're a mason it doesn't mean that you know what's up, maybe the higher degrees make it so that you're not allowed to know... d'oh... what does the masonic pyramid have to do with the illuminati, are they at the top? the all seeing eye? i heard somewhere i forget that skulls & bones is a degree of the masons (as reported in the nytimes)... sorry guys. *sigh* twin towers atop a pyramid are a hallmark of aztec architecture, when the elites took over the wtc b4 9/11 it was all fixed up is when they coulda planted the bombs ppl reported hearing while on the news as the towers fell. there's a wider scale dymanic, which you can't learn in just one day (3 months, congradulations) there's more i'm sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

I wasn't shoving anything itno the mouth of the OP, I just wanted him/her to honestly debate me. A non-Mason against an anti-Mason. I'm just looking for true facts as to why it is such and evil craft. Not some copy and paste from a google site that was made by another anti-mason. It would appear though that I will not get that.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by RealityisanIllusion]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I asked a simple question in this thread, a few pages back!

It was a question to the freemasons! No one gave me an answer in relation to what I asked!

Again I will ask: What is the "Royal Secret"?

And why would you want to be part of an organization, that doesn't know what the higher level secrets are, and why are they secret?

When I asked this question before, it was stated that I could look it up! I did, I was appalled!

No wonder you didn't answer it with words!

alamkekal.blogspot.com...

au.youtube.com...

And if you know this, then why would you want to continue to be a freemason?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

OK, what is this supposed to prove? That you can find a link to some person that is willing to take the time to write a bunch of bunk about the Masons? Or that you can find a link to a youtube video that has no relevance? Which one is it cowboy?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
I asked a simple question in this thread, a few pages back!

It was a question to the freemasons! No one gave me an answer in relation to what I asked!

Again I will ask: What is the "Royal Secret"?

Actually, Sir, Freemason JoshNorton answered you directly. I'm not sure if it's the correct answer or not, but he did answer you.

Behold:

Originally posted by JoshNorton

As a 32nd Degree mason, could you please tell me what the "Royal Secret" is?

As all, 32nd degree masons should know this, unless of course it is a secret, lol
We vow not to share it. So read it for yourself. Pike's Morals & Dogma, chapter 32. It's all there, and it's a good one.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Maybe you could just debate me, a NON-MASON, about the pros and cons. Would that be acceptable to you?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

THE Occult Science of the Ancient Magi was concealed under the shadows of the Ancient Mysteries: it was imperfectly revealed or rather disfigured by the Gnostics: it is guessed at under the obscurities that cover the pretended crimes of the Templars; and it is found enveloped in enigmas that seem impenetrable, in the Rites of the Highest Masonry.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Once again, the freemasons have proven my point.

The Occult Science.

Period.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh/cutbothways/stompk

From the same site:

The Secret of the Occult Sciences is that of Nature itself, the Secret of the generation of the Angels and Worlds, that of the Omnipotence of God. (Bolding is mine)

Notice it says God.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What did that prove again? That over and over you can paste internet nonsense but not actually debate with a real person?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I stand amazed. I suppose you are unfamiliar with how charity works?

Charities which are invested in projects that are operated in perpetuity (that means its not a one time or few year deal, and instead something like the Shriner's hospitals which are in continuous operation) NEVER spend most of their money. Its called creating an endowment. I thought it would be obvious as to why any charity would do this, but as your somewhat blinded by your desire to make the Shriners evil, I'll assume you didn't know that.

Without an endowment, charity operations which go on in perpetuity would depend on yearly fund raising efforts, which has a direct correlation to the economy and all sort of things they can't control. The hospitals would be in a constant state of having to worry about if they would get funding next year. Instead, the Shriners are amassing a large endowment to ensure that even if no future money is ever collected, current operations can continue on forever.

You should be applauding them for their foresight, not calling them evil.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh

Once again, the freemasons have proven my point.

The Occult Science.

Period.

What's wrong with "Occult Science?"

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Notice it says God.

I've read Pike and also I did re-read chapter 32 when it was recently posted by Emperor. Talks also a lot about your Jesus The Christ, does it not?

(For the record I'm not a Christian, Muslim, Jew or Helicopter. Nor am I a Freemason.)

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Here is the royal secret. It is awefull.
Please highlight any of the evil parts to everyone here will know what they are. Do this or it's bedtime mister!

royal secret

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Mason mike]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
I've read Pike and also I did re-read chapter 32 when it was recently posted by Emperor. Talks also a lot about your Jesus The Christ, does it not?

I makes references to early Christendom but makes no specific reference to Jesus personally.

(For the record I'm not a Christian, Muslim, Jew or Helicopter. Nor am I a Freemason.)

For the record I am a Deist.

edit to add: After conversing with Cadbury offline, there is a passing refernce to the 'Saviour' made in regards the Magi. Thank you for indicating that Cadbury.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oops, made a promise not post, mistook this for the other thread, neverminds.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

No actually, the question was not answered! And that masonic site says nothing about what ritual is involved within the Royal Secret!

It was said to me to look it up! Well it wouldn't be much of a secret if you gave me the correct site, would it?

And I also know, you know what the secret is, hence you getting so upset over a simple question, with your false humility!

The only way to truly find out these answers, are by those whom eyes have been open by Jesus Christ, and then disclose the truth of the "Royal Secret"

It is a waste of time commenting on this occult any further in this thread!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Cadbury

No actually, the question was not answered! And that masonic site says nothing about what ritual is involved within the Royal Secret!

Ah, then it's obvious that you have no clue what Masonic Ritual is. I say it's obvious because you apparently did not recognized it.

Oh, sure the actual ceremony (RITUAL) would have a particular officer conducting you to various stations of officers who would say the things posted on that site.

So, the things posted on that site ARE the explanation of the ritual.

You see, ritual doesn't mean sacrificing virgins and that sort of stuff. In fact, we gave that up long ago, for lack of virgins.

But what's on that site, is indeed, the true interpretation of the Royal Secret, be it "Master" or "Prince" (depending on the Masonic Jurisdiction) Too bad, you'll never believe that, but then again maybe it's not too bad. Because since you've been shown the truth and refuse to believe it, you'll be able to continue denying it. (Ever read Heller's "Catch 22"?)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion

OK, what is this supposed to prove? That you can find a link to some person that is willing to take the time to write a bunch of bunk about the Masons? Or that you can find a link to a youtube video that has no relevance? Which one is it cowboy?

When are you going to debate these things with me? I'm not a Mason, I'm not going to get upset. Are you afraid of an even sided debate?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join