It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes, yes! A chance to dispense my dharma!

In order to enter the three doors at once, by extending the 3:4 rectangle into one great 4:9 rectangle, the side reveals the most holy division of 3:5, being the dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant!

More on that particular Ark later. The shepherd kings were mighty wise, as I shall reveal. The 3:5 rectangle can be further subdivided, yielding a square whose hypotenuse is the sq. rt. of 2, forming the 45 deg. triangle, and a remaining 1:2 rectangle whose hypotenuse is the sq. rt. of 5. Phi is the result of (1 + sq. rt. 5)/2, the building block of all living systems.

Now if one uses the sides of the square to inscribe a circle, the ratio of that diameter to the circumference becomes pi. And by repeating the operation of threes, that is using two opposing sides as the diameters of two new circles, and then connect the dots where these circles intersect, one arrives at the sq. rt. of 3, which forms your 30 deg. - 60 deg. triangle. These two triangles, the 45 deg. and the 30-60 deg. along with the compass are the fundamental tools of all design.

But most wondrous of all, is none of this would be possible were it not for the rod given to St. John the Divine by an angel to measure the Temple of God and all they that dwell therein (yes I know, its a metaphor), for that rod is a measuring rod of nine divisions, and all numbers, irrespective of base, break down to one of the nine numbers!

9 + 9 = 18, and 9 x 9 = 81, and 8 + 1 = 9, holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty! For by the transposition of the eights (magi) and ones (atonement), no matter the number of zeros included, are the measurements of the Ark of the solar system! The ratios are approximate, and simultaneously too close and numerous for comfort. The Earth is 108 Lunar diameters from the Moon, the Earth is 108 solar diameters from the Sun, and the Sun is 108 Earth diameters across! The Moon is 1082 (It is not a perfect sphere) miles in radius! Even the Greek name for dove, symbol of the Holy Spirit, has the germatria value of 801! That is why you always see a dove within the intersection of the vesica pisces, for by the sq. rt. of 3 is formed the 3-6-9 of 180 degrees, and by the doubling of the triangle or adding the corners of the square yields the full 360 degrees of the circle!

Phew. I have work to do. I'll be back

Edit to add: mandatory reading plus a few minor corrections

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Matyas]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

you are correct, but if some smart person develops a home hydrogen station like the one Honda is trying to make work, we would be able to cut out the middle man, that is as long as the sun still shines. It is a far off dream right now and I get experts telling me why it will never work, but I still think there might be hope. I just hate the way we are all slaves to the pump with no end in sight. I just wish I were smart.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Its kind of pointless to bring this discussion up because the freemasons are set heavily into the belief of the lodge. Its like those folks that refuse to believe 911 was an inside job despite enough evidence that could fill the Libray of Congress. The leaders could even come out and admit to orchestrating 911 and the naysayers would deny it to the grave.

Lettem go. You would have better conversation with a box of cereal.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Manasseh, thank the one true god that you are here to enlighten us with the truth. Your knowledge of the bible is astounding, and your ability to compare Stephen King movies with the hell that we are about to endure rattles me to my soul.

Manasseh
Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

I am sorry I confused you with this person.
I was wrong. Please have a nice day.

It's really no problem. But I appreciate you clearing it up. It was the honorable thing to come back and apologize.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't think we are going to save the world, or that we claim to.

However I do believe that we try to make the world a better place, at least while we are here.

Unfortunately masonry doesn't offer a path to salvation, but it does offer a plan for moral behavior in that we believe strongly in helping others.

I know it seems like we proselytize a lot on here when we defend ourselves. We can hardly claim to be persecuted in the modern world since we are mostly a bunch of WASP-y nerds nowadays, but it sometimes feels like an uphill battle.

A lot of non-masons on here say they never really met a mason they didn't like. I sort of feel that way about anti-masons that are willing to debate civilly and politely.

Deep down I think most of you guys feel as strongly as you do because you want the world to be a better place too and you fear that secret societies are working against that goal.

Hopefully, though, it won't come down to a specific 'group' of people that do all the work, rather it will come down to all of us working together for a better world in spite of our differences.

There is one topic of discussion that IS allowed in our lodge that is perhaps more divisive than even religion or politics. It has driven a schism into our brotherhood here locally and turned brother against brother.

Due to our unique geographical location our brothers are split in their loyalties. Some lie to the north, while others (particularly the old dudes) lie to the south.

Thankfully we are gaining more members that are younger and realize the way of the future lies with the north, and we are determined to see that destiny realized, hopefully before this year is over.

What is this schism I speak of?

Well, you see, we are exactly halfway between Wrigley Field and Busch Stadium.

Until very recently the old guard proudly and arrogantly waved their misplaced Cardinal loyalty without fear or shame.

Ever since the Da Vinci Code, however, there has been an infusion of fresh young blood into the fraternity. We have been raised since childhood knowing that with the dawn of a new millenium we would see the end of a century long curse and the Cubs would once again rise like the phoenix to clinch the world series crown.

I must tread carefully because our Worshipful Master serves the evil Cardinal and so does our Senior Warden. Even if we end the curse this October we will be faced with at least another year of ruthless Cardinal domination.

Fortunately the next four chairs in the line of succession hold loyal Cubbie fans and we shall take back the lodge. We shall rise again to face the tophat-wearing geriatrics and bring in a new era where the Worshipful Master shall don the 'Rally Cap' while overseeing the lodge.

One day, when it is my turn and privilege to oversee the lodge, I will take the revolutionary step of replacing our sacred phrase 'so mote it be' after the opening and closing prayer with the words of our prophet Harry Caray...

"Supreme Grand Master of the Universe: We would reverently invoke Thy blessing at this time: Wilt Thou be pleased to grant that this meeting, thus begun in order, may be conducted in peace, and closed in harmony. Amen."

"CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!"

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

you are correct, but if some smart person develops a home hydrogen station like the one Honda is trying to make work, we would be able to cut out the middle man, that is as long as the sun still shines. It is a far off dream right now and I get experts telling me why it will never work, but I still think there might be hope. I just hate the way we are all slaves to the pump with no end in sight. I just wish I were smart.

Not to go off topic, but...

The much-maligned Bob Lazar has actually developed a fantastic hydrogen fueling system and put it into a few cars, including a Corvette.

I don't know what the latest is, but last year I believe the government got an injunction to keep him from continuing work on the system.

It was on the www.unitednuclear.com website.

I will take a look when I get some time, but that's where I last saw it. He was getting ready to go into production.

Another option that is starting to gain momentum is Compressed Natural Gas. Having grown up in the West Texas oilfield I am very familiar with CNG and propane-fueled vehicles.

Currently CNG is selling for the equivelant of $2.04 per gallon compared to gasoline. It is also 90% cleaner than gasoline. We could easily switch to CNG in the near term while developing cleaner technology.

Threadjack over.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay

yeah right after i edited the entire thing to water it down do you post this crap.

i say let the anti-masons have this board there is no point in arguing with the profane. real freemasons are welcome to join me at a real site www.freemasonpride.com

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We spoke briefly regarding 3:5, but before we depart on the Ark of the Covenant I wish to wrap up the mystery of the 4:9 rectangle. 4 and 9 is the square of 2 and 3. Admittedly 3 + 5 = 8, so does 2 + 6 = 8, 2:6 reducing to 1:3. This is the most fundamental division of the integers, being in thirds. Our scientists tell us the universe has ten dimensions, four of which are extended, the remaining six "curled" up. This is 4:6, which reduces to 2:3. We also find the cardinal numbers two and six in multiples of a thousand repeated in the precession of the Vernal Equinox of 26,000 years. Again we find the same number in the distance of the Earth from the Milky Way's core as 26,000 light years. This leads one to suspect that the geometry of All that Is extends throughout the entire universe!

The Crowned and Conquering Child is none other than the command to be as children before me. This does not mean to roll back maturity, regressing to the state of a child, but to transcend this material existence and be reborn as a child, transformed by the power of the Philosopher's Stone, the 4:9 rectangle. Why is it you see the yet unborn child appear at the end of that most astute classic of SF movies, "2001, A Space Odyssey"? It is none other than Frank Bowman, transformed by entering the monolith, allowing him to transcend the 2:3 division of the universe! This is the message of the 4:9 rectangle.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by jfiery
I'd like to know what happened that allowed men to rush through everything in a day?
There are a couple of reasons someone might want dispensation to do a one-day Blue Lodge rush. THe one that immediately comes to mind is servicemen who want to join before going off to war. There were two cases in my lodge in the last year where men were going to Iraq but wanted to join our lodge before leaving. One knew he had enough time to do them one at a time, but we still hustled to get him well taught on his work between each degree so that we could schedule him for the next as quickly as possible. The second case, I recall we got dispensation from the Grand Lodge to confer the Fellowcraft and Master Mason degrees on a young man on the same day. (He may have gotten his Entered Apprentice as recently as a week or two prior...) We knew he wouldn't have time to go through the proper methods prior to being shipped out, so we rolled right from 2nd to 3rd degree non-stop to get him covered.

I'd heard rumor that when the Shrine dropped their old requirement of their members also being York or Scottish Rite Masons, and relaxed it to having any Master Mason qualified to join them, that there was a pressure to put on one day classes for old men who only wanted to join Masonry because they had buddies in the Shrine. Don't know how true that is, but seems relevant.

Thanks for replying, I was in the military for 10 years and probably would have petitioned to join then if not for my constant deployments. I suppose what I'm asking is whether or not its possible that something is lost when it's done so quickly? I mean if there's no difference, why did it used to take so much longer to be raised? I am of course asking out of the assumption that there is a specific reason for the different levels and that there was a reason that it used to be done over the course of months or years. To me it seems that there had to be a specific reason for making it a more lengthy process in the past. As I said above, I'm not a Mason I've merely been trying to read and learn as much as I can, both the good and the bad, before I turn in my petition and sit down for the interview I'm supposed to get. Thank you very much for helping out.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jfiery

You really do loose some of the meaning if you rush through the degrees. I was able to ask a lot of questions about what it was that I was memorizing so I understood it as the language isn't how we normally talk. As long as you are not ready to deploy again, you should have no problem. You can move at your own pace. I have enjoyed my journey very much so far as I hope you do.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
With all my heart, body and soul, I am appalled!

I so loved this site, but must admit, I did notice a very clever, very subtle, bias towards the manipulation of your neo-con Government approval, showing its ugly face on this site!

I thought, NO, That cant be the true peoples perception of whats really happening! Its obvious!

I fogged it off!

Then! I read, and commented on your threads in relation to freemasonry!

I died in the arse!

I have never seen such obvious bias towards freemasonry, as I have seen in this site!

I truelly do wonder about the debunking that happens in these threads now!

This site is MUCH a freemason site, in my perception!

A debunking of obvious disclosure of truth, at times!

Look closely, you will see!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Don't give up!
I sure you can dig up some dirt to prove we are secretly slipping sleeping pills to humanity while we take over the world. (we would need for humanity to be out for a while, some of the older brother don't get around like they used to) But we will..wait what was I saying?

Darks, have a great day at the office seeing patients. I wouldn't imagine a bunch of crazy people living in Australia, it seems like such a beautiful place. You must have a small client base. Do you scuba dive or do you not live close to the water?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Theres a tendency to automatically announce a poster is a Luciferian just because they're a member of the Freemasons! I think that's just ridiculous. You cannot tar them all with the same brush. The cult does attract oddballs like flies to a dog t**d, and those in power do tend to belong to-or are suspected of belonging to- the Freemasons, but that doesn't mean that every mason is a bad person.
Personally, I wouldn't want to be a mason. I don't have that mind-set that would make me want to belong to a cult just because they have secrets that ordinary folk dont know about. I can't keep secrets anyway so it would only be a matter of time before I ended up with my innards on my left shoulder, my tongue cut out, hanging under Black friars bridge. . .

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

There is a special program coming on National Geographic channel this month about an Archaeologist who supposedly has located (who hasn't?) the Ark of the Covenant. It looks like he had to sneak into Eritrea or wherever, but I haven't seen the show yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Yes, yes! A chance to dispense my dharma!

In order to enter the three doors at once, by extending the 3:4 rectangle into one great 4:9 rectangle, the side reveals the most holy division of 3:5, being the dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant!

More on that particular Ark later. The shepherd kings were mighty wise, as I shall reveal. The 3:5 rectangle can be further subdivided, yielding a square whose hypotenuse is the sq. rt. of 2, forming the 45 deg. triangle, and a remaining 1:2 rectangle whose hypotenuse is the sq. rt. of 5. Phi is the result of (1 + sq. rt. 5)/2, the building block of all living systems.

Now if one uses the sides of the square to inscribe a circle, the ratio of that diameter to the circumference becomes pi. And by repeating the operation of threes, that is using two opposing sides as the diameters of two new circles, and then connect the dots where these circles intersect, one arrives at the sq. rt. of 3, which forms your 30 deg. - 60 deg. triangle. These two triangles, the 45 deg. and the 30-60 deg. along with the compass are the fundamental tools of all design.

But most wondrous of all, is none of this would be possible were it not for the rod given to St. John the Divine by an angel to measure the Temple of God and all they that dwell therein (yes I know, its a metaphor), for that rod is a measuring rod of nine divisions, and all numbers, irrespective of base, break down to one of the nine numbers!

9 + 9 = 18, and 9 x 9 = 81, and 8 + 1 = 9, holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty! For by the transposition of the eights (magi) and ones (atonement), no matter the number of zeros included, are the measurements of the Ark of the solar system! The ratios are approximate, and simultaneously too close and numerous for comfort. The Earth is 108 Lunar diameters from the Moon, the Earth is 108 solar diameters from the Sun, and the Sun is 108 Earth diameters across! The Moon is 1082 (It is not a perfect sphere) miles in radius! Even the Greek name for dove, symbol of the Holy Spirit, has the germatria value of 801! That is why you always see a dove within the intersection of the vesica pisces, for by the sq. rt. of 3 is formed the 3-6-9 of 180 degrees, and by the doubling of the triangle or adding the corners of the square yields the full 360 degrees of the circle!

Phew. I have work to do. I'll be back

Edit to add: mandatory reading plus a few minor corrections

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Matyas]

I read your post and I have one important question to ask you.

"Are you mad?"

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Matyas

There is a special program coming on National Geographic channel this month about an Archaeologist who supposedly has located (who hasn't?) the Ark of the Covenant. It looks like he had to sneak into Eritrea or wherever, but I haven't seen the show yet.

If its the same documentary I watched last night, the guy in question believes the Ark to have been a drum!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Was it the one where he was skulking about and sneaking over international borders, etc.?

If it was, then I might skip it and just watch the original Indiana Jones movie again.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Was it the one where he was skulking about and sneaking over international borders, etc.?

If it was, then I might skip it and just watch the original Indiana Jones movie again.

Sounds like we are talking about the same documentary. Hidden cameras, meetings in the desert, etc. In the end he wasn't able to personally look at the drum as it was stored in a museum back-room somewhere in Zimbabwee. Besides this, his theory that the legendary Ark is a drum has taken a bit of kicking by other interested scholars.
I think, (I hope!) Indiana Jones' theory is far my likely. .

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I read your post and I have one important question to ask you.
"Are you mad?"

Perhaps. Maybe I didn't participate in enough team sports when I was growing up, or the stress of everyday life is taking its toll...

But I can say I don't profess to be the parakeet of whatever or your keeper, I think that's pretty nuts too

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join