It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The following was written by a freemason.

Keep in mind, one must be a master mason to join shriners.

Then there is the issue of money. The Shrine is awash in money, literally. IRS records show that just over 5% of the money the Shrine takes in yearly is actually spent on their hospitals and other charities. The rest stays with the Shrine to support their various internal activities. As a charity, the Shrine seems to be no better than the Red Cross… and all the Shrine labor is donated so their costs should be much lower.

beaconofmasoniclight.blogspot.com...

Point me to the website that shows the IRS records of the Freemasons.

Last year masons donated $525 million to charity. 58% of that money went to the general public, meaning that it benefitted anyone who needed it. The remainder went to masonic charities, primarily Shriner's Hospitals for children.

A scan or website showing these figures would be interesting to me indeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

More proof that these Men are giving more than they receive. I don't think compensating an individual for extra work is such a bad thing. In a bowling league, the secretary works constantly to update scores and keep track of the monetary details. I think that is worth something. Even more so if it involve numerous charities and charitable events.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Exactly which Freemason wrote this? Anyone can write a paragraph and then say the are a Freemason.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion

Exactly which Freemason wrote this? Anyone can write a paragraph and then say the are a Freemason.

They know who wrote that.

Don't you worry. You should just sit back and watch for a bit.

In my opinion, you talk too much.

But I can see that you have already been invited to join the cult.

Isn't that sweet.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion

They know who wrote that.

Don't you worry. You should just sit back and watch for a bit.

In my opinion, you talk too much.

But I can see that you have already been invited to join the cult.

Isn't that sweet.

Isn't that cute, you think you have some kind of influence over me, or that these other people have such. How exactly could they know who wrote an anonymous statement. Do you really think they are all connected by some umblillical?

I talk too much in you opinion huh? Is that because I asked you a question that you couldn't answer, or because I provided real proof that they aren't evil? You tell me.

Hey, guess what, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm 6 ft tall and I weigh 165 pounds, all muscle. Would you like to call me a white supremacist?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

BTW, if you knew anything about the Masons, they don't invite anyone, they require a person to ask to be a member.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am not a Mason, though several uncles were. My question is why the number 33?

I get 33 shown to me sometimes many times a day, and this has been happening since 1996/1997. It is also happening to thousands of other people, though many more see 11.11, Uri Geller being one in this group. The number pops up in many ways, even in Roman Numerals. I have a web page on the phenomena as do others.

Sir Francis Bacon who was very much into Mystery Schools used 33 as a code. One example of this is in the Shakespeare play King Henry IV, Part 1, Act II, Scene IV. Here you will find the name 'Francis' printed 33 times on the one page and the author goes to extreme lengths to reach 33, e.g. "P.Henry - Anon, Francis? No.Francis: but tomorrow, Francis: or, Francis on Thursday; or, indeed Francis, when thou wilt. But, Francis,-"

Around the same time Bacon was given the job of editing the new KJV Bible. He was 46 at this time. Now take a look at the KJV of Psalm 46. Count from the beginning to the 46th word - 'Shake' and then count back from the end, ignoring the pause 'Selah', to the 46th word from the end - 'Spear'. Bacon added the letter 'E' to the end so that the total number of letters in WILLIAM SHAKESPEAR E SIR FRANCIS BACON added up to 33. He was also in the Athena Mystery School and this goddess was seen as a 'Spear Shaker'.

Other coded messages have been found in both the Bible and the 1623 folio of Shakespeare's works. Refer "The Bible Fraud" by Tony Bushby and "The Crucifixion of Truth" by the same author. Also read his book "The Secret in the Bible".

The Eye looking out of the Benben taking off from Mount Sinai - The Great Pyramid is that of the god Ra. A miniature benben has been found in Egypt which actually has the whole of the God Ra standing in the hatchway on one side of the small pyramid shaped stone. A wooden statuette in YmnTwtAnkh's tomb has him wearing a triangular based pyramid apron, though a stone statue found elsewhere has a priest wearing a square based pyramid apron. Twt's father was the King Salim Amen III now known to us as Solomon. (Htp and Salim both mean 'Peace'). Sumerian writings describe the benben as having coloured lights shining from the benben, exactly as per the BENtwaters Base UFO seen and touched by an American officer in 1980.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When questioning why some people see 33 and most see 11.11 I was given the thought, "Think Binary". Bingo! 11 is binary for the decimal number 3. A few see 17 and again this makes sense. Binary for 7 is 111. In other words all positive energy - in computer terms all switched on.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malankhkare
When questioning why some people see 33 and most see 11.11 I was given the thought, "Think Binary". Bingo! 11 is binary for the decimal number 3. A few see 17 and again this makes sense. Binary for 7 is 111. In other words all positive energy - in computer terms all switched on.

Right, 111 in binary is all positive, how that relates to 33 is subjective. The 33rd degree is part of the Scottish Rite, I don't think the York Rite goes taht high. I could be wrong, but I think they only go to 14. So, is it only the Scottish Rite that is evil? Personally, I don't think any of them are evil.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Hey, stop horning in on my white supremecy. Its mine and you can't have any!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ha, if you start linking binary code with masonic degrees, I think the geek factor in my brain will explode. Please continue.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Sorry man, I didn't mean to encroach on your homestead. I like the garb though, very regal. S.A.S.S. Life.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Aren't Scientists supposed to be able to digest all of these things readily? It can't really be that bad.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by RealityisanIllusion]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

oh no, im digesting. I'm saying feed more more!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Now that someone has related it to binary code, I'm going to have to find a way to relate it to octal code. This might take a little while to make it make some sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
how so? its just base 8, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yes, it's only Base8 but I wanted to go further than just 33. Maybe some important dates or the amount of letters in a particular statement made by a prominant Mason. Once I completed that I was going to go to Base16.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

ha, I would be impressed if there were actual Masonic secrets encoded in hexadecimal format somewhere out there (pre-internet era).

This is all very far from the standard pigpen/masonic cipher.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm guessing the reason it hasn't been done before is that there is nothing there. I'm sure it will be a fruitless task.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by RealityisanIllusion]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'd really like for the OP, Menasseh to post a reply to my last inquiry. I'm a little confused why that person hasn't. I'm all for factual debate as opposed to internet searches that turn up anonymous myths. I'd also like for that person to answer the question about the purpose of ATS that I had asked. I realize someone else answered that, but I would like to know his/her opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join