It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by DarksDeception
reply to post by scientist

What is the "Royal Secret"?

If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?

Yes, I now know this site has made this very obvious! (Abovetopsecretfreemasons), would appear to be more apt!

I will fight this unfair, biased threads treatment of individual discussion, where total quotes were needed to show the real understanding of the response given!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So, do Masons believe in God.

Sort of

So are Masons Satanists? Not at all. Though few Masons know it, the 'God' of Masonry is Lucifer. What’s the difference between Lucifer and Satan? Luciferians think they are doing good. Satanists know they are evil. In the Bible, Lucifer was God’s most important angel, ‘perfect in thy ways… full of wisdom and perfect beauty’… He wanted to replace God… God quickly cast Lucifer out of heaven… Lucifer… became Satan, the evil angel of darkness…

… the essence of Masonry and of all Luciferian religions denies this biblical account. The real secret of all the secret societies is that they believe Lucifer never fell to Earth; that Lucifer is really God… They derisively call the Christian God by the name Adonay, and believe that he is really the god of evil because he forces men to be subservient to his repressive dictates.”

www.fdrs.org...

Like I've said before, Masons believe God has been mean to them

Boo Hoo!

They haven't seen nothing yet.

Just wait till death does not come when pain and suffering reaches levels beyond what death brings and end to.

Without God, there is no death. Lucifer will bring eternal suffering.

Turn away from Lucifer, and respect God, because we only have about 7 yrs left.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

What is going to happen in seven years my old friend? Please, enlighten everyone....

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

God has allowed a glimpse of the future.

That is really quite tame compared to reality, but you get the picture.

By the way, who is stompk?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
By the way, who is stompk?
Don't be coy or try to pass yourself off as something you're not. You've been banned from here as stompk, come back as cutbothways and been banned again to come back as Manasseh. As cutbothways you went on about the Mist here. If you insist in making up new personae, at least have different favorite films, have one that didn't think Washington was a tool of the queen, have one that wasn't a vet from Desert Storm and the father of two daughters. It's too easy to overlap the pieces and see who you are, so why hide it?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

You take a "REMAKE" of a movie made from a story from the mind of Steven King and expect us to believe that this is a sign from the Lord???? Delusional does not even begin to describe this logic. I'm sure Steven King would love to hear your take on his Holy connection to fortelling the future!!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

You take a "REMAKE" of a movie made from a story from the mind of Steven King and expect us to believe that this is a sign from the Lord????

Yes.

You underestimate the Lord.

Everything is a sign from the Lord if you know how to see.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Your pathetic attempt to get me banned is a sign of how you Masons operate.

Whine when you don't get your way.

You can't beat me with wisdom, so you turn to gang style tactics.

The roots of your society gets its energy from pure evil.

It's like talking to a bunch of school children who have been schooled.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Everything is a sign from the Lord if you know how to see.

OK, I'll bite. I'd like to know what in particular the sign from the Lord is in the film "A Walk in the Clouds"? I have my take on what it is but I'd like to hear yours.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I've done nothing to try to get you banned. Your track record seems to indicate you can do that yourself just fine left to your own devices. But I also don't see you denying that you've posted here as both stompk and cutbothways in the past.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I haven't seen that movie.

What was your take. What you suspect,
is probably truth.

I see the "a" list of anti-mason bashers are chiming in.

This is good. At least you are paying attention.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

To borrow a perfectly good and descriptive word ideally suited in response to the above:

Bollocks!

You'd have to have demonstrated some wisdom for someone to beat you with it. And whining about "gang style tactics" when someone responds to a trolling post is a churlish, stomping-little-boy kind of retort when things aren't going what he believes his way should be. It's called immaturity.

And again, bollocks (unless your definition of "pure evil" involves encouraging a man to be as useful to society as he is able.

Oddly enough, I would've said exactly that regarding the vast majority of anti-Masons that I've seen post here over time. There seems to be an astonishing lack of actual research done by them and a facile reliance on internet videos and postings by rather dubious and questionable characters.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I haven't seen that movie.

What was your take. What you suspect,
is probably truth.

Rent it, watch it and then u2u me so that we can pick up where we left off on that particular topic. My take on what I think the Lord is saying with that particular film is neither here nor there as I'm not the one claiming a special insight into the Lord's intent.

I'm patient. I'll wait for your take on the film

Fitz out

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Fitz,

Isn't that one where,

a: She was beautiful

b: Her father owned a huge vineyard?

If so, the message isn't too hard to discern; God sent you a beautiful woman whose father owns a vineyard!

Marry that woman !

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Fitz,
Its amazing to me how those of us who are not masons,like me,are thrown inwith true Masons by the tantrum throwers over our opinions that Masons are just a fraternal organization who work to better themselves and they're country. It comes out like sour grapes when these same folks become "zealots" about they're dislike of any fraternal type orgranization. Theres a conspiracy behind every tree with them and they aren't observant enough to see that what they talk about is becoming they're own conspiracy to damage these same organizations with no real proof other than the blatant rantings of children!.
Zindo

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

ZindoDoone,

That's the old "If you not with us you're against us" mentality at work. These guys have made up their mind and are sure they know exactly what Freemasonry is about and they'll be darned if anyone is going to dissuade them with the facts.

Funniest thing is they keep getting their "facts" from you-tube and virulently anti-Masonic web-sites, the majority of which are run by television-style evangelists who want you to send your "donation" of $49.99 for this week's episode; and keep those donations coming so we can "fight the anti-Christ!"

It's pathetic, really. And, you're right. You have the nerve to come on this forum (or similar ones) and post anything that's either (a) positive about Freemasonry or (b) negative about what they've worked so long and hard to Google-up and suddenly you're the enemy too!

It's a vicious circle. But interestingly enough guys like those have existed about as long as Freemasonry has and have been spewing the same ol' same ol' about Freemasonry. And yet, Freemasons keep initiating new members and Grand Lodge doors remain open.

Oh, and thank you! It's refreshing when someone who isn't a Mason posts here and it's obvious he can see we're actually just a fraternity and not an underground group plotting to take over the world.

Heck, if that were true, we're not very good at it. We've existed for hundreds of years and haven't succeeded yet. I'd have given up by now.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
*SNIP*

Hey everyone, I think I found the little bird that was missing from my clock. Now if I can just get him back inside.

Manessah, now that you see that ZindoDoone is not a Mason, you want to call him a white supremacist? Where is the logical debate in that?

Mod Edit: Removed Quote.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Truth hurts doesn't it.

If it wasn't the truth, you guys would give this thread the time of day.

Didn't you say back on page 5 or something that you weren't going to post anymore in this thread...

But thanks for keeping it alive anyway.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join