It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DingleberrySmurf
All Hail TrueAmerican. With all due respect to everyone, Russia's got some serious hotties in their military. Those must be pics of the Russian 1st Hottie Brigade!

ROFL. Umm, no. All Hail ATS. And Russian hotties. Yum. Zorgon rules!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Reptile? Not a drop, very much O+ monkey blood in me. And you can tell John he's wrong about the moon. Theres no breathable atmosphere, though alot of ets and nazis, and surprisingly, children.

In addition, the greys are not exactly properly "in collusion" in any case. I think they'll find that out soon enough. Though there may be a truly evil group of ets ruling the idiots at the top, thats not something they'll truly be able to call. Also, once non-involvement has been broken, and any group interferes to the detriment of a planet, non-involvement is null and void. And thats is a message I was given.

In this instance, the blame for this situation still sits on a few old men in the US and the Uk. Russia, whether completely upfront with its cooperation with the cartels or not, still did nothing wrong when they stopped the invasion and ethnic murders committed by Georgia. And the thing about world domination, its not that easy to pull off. I read it was a den of vipers at the top, with men sitting across from murderers who wouldn't hesitate to do each other in. That doesn't make for friends or comrades. It doesn't make for a successful rule either.

Also it wouldn't be safe to bring your children into a series of underground tunnels or cities. Some of the more negative and very dangerous elements dwell there. Your children would hardly be safe.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
[edit on 21-8-2008 by Lindazkewl]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

those ladies shoes don't match. i wonder why? they don't have "army issued" shoes?

that is very odd.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh no!

Not another thread that implies America is the root of all evil in the world. Nevermind the fact that we keep the world afloat economically. Nevermind that without us, the world language of choice would be German. Nevermind that we've been adamantly protecting freedom and individual liberties for over 225 years. We must be stopped. Damn us and our imperialism. Damn us and our police state government. Nevermind the fact that no one can seem to point out a single thing we can't do today that we could do 25 years ago that our government has taken away from us. We're turning into a police state because some random guy on a conspiracy website said so!

It really does sound crazy when you put it into words, doesn't it?

I can't wait until August 23 comes, no terrible world event happens and yet another prediction is proved wrong

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
On a side note, there really is a lot of support for Russia in this forum. I find it disturbing that so many Americans trust the Russian government over their own. When you start trusting the enemy, all hope is lost. You may as well just lay down and die. I mean, it's not like the Russians have a history of lying, right? They've always been a pretty honest government historically, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
On a side note, there really is a lot of support for Russia in this forum. I find it disturbing that so many Americans trust the Russian government over their own. When you start trusting the enemy, all hope is lost. You may as well just lay down and die. I mean, it's not like the Russians have a history of lying, right? They've always been a pretty honest government historically, right?

On another side note...

You didn't read the whole thread, did you?

Try it next time.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Hey man, no sweat.
Appreciate it. I been around for a while now, kinda learned to take the heat. No apology needed but thanks again. Actually, I prefer you speak what's on your mind. For I am partisan to the truth.
[edit on 21-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

I spoke my mind under false pretenses, and so technically, it wasn't really speaking my mind.

Considering the category of this particular forum, my opinion is that the OP is an Orson Wells style shocker! Good fun. Took some imagination and creativity and ultimately freaked this # out of the people who read it including myself.

- good game

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
креатиф гавно, афтар мудак

Or whatever

Вы можете сказать, что по ОВД?

Too funny _Del_

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't mean any disrespect, really I don't. Yet, why is it that these shallow posts are the only ones that make it to the top most popular ones on the home page?

Yes, so we are close to conflict with Russia. What's new? The OP even said he was making it up...

Then the real serious hard core backed by fact posts get burried? 35 flags, countles stars hundreds upon hundreds of looks... I don't get it? This whole site is filled with threads like this, then when someone finally posts something quite profound, it's burried under thousands of pages of stuff like this...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That would be fine with me, but you can't get the communist enemy to think along the same lines. The cold war isn't over it froze and is beginning to thaw. Rogue Trapper

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Вы можете сказать, что по ОВД?

нет!

I took a guess that not many posters can read it

I don't think Russia and the West are that close to armed conflict. What you're seeing is the reassertion of the Russian sphere of influence. More a return to "Cold War" than anything else as each side works to feel each other out.
The West stirred this pot with granting Kosovo independence and redrawing maps. While I side predominantly with the Russians because of this as far as Ossetia and Abkhazia is concerned, there is no question in my mind that the military intervention into what is still a sovereign neighbor was foolhardy at worst or counterproductive at best.
I suspect Russia will slowly remove forces from Georgia completely on their own time table. They will thumb their nose at the international community the entire time, because that is at its purest what this is about. In the end, when the withdrawal does come and go, they will most likely get what they want because the West isn't willing to come to blows over Georgia, rightly or wrongly.
This isn't about Georgia, however: they sent a clear message to Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, etc that the US is not willing to back their goodwill with anything other than words -- they can invade one of the US satellites and Europe and the US are unable/unwilling to do anything about it. It's a major balance of power shift back towards Russia simply because the West has done nothing but blow wind. This is about Russia reasserting itself as a major world power. As such, it's been an unqualified success for them.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am standing near a post..... But umm no other sheeple have arrived yet. Are you sure its this week?
They told me December 2012 at the meeting, just another S.N.A.F.U. I

DOH
sincerley
Computer Jockey

Virtually a Super Hero who has come to save tomorrow for yesterdays screw ups.

or spread a little laughter using a lot of B.S.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I am afraid the human race just cannot get past the Annanaki reptilian master Fight or flight lower brain genetic coding
See link.

i105.photobucket.com...

We move from back then to present day.
See link.

www.youbuynow.com...

The situation is still the same ,If this was a testing planet for physical and spiritual progression.I would state and so would an advanced alien neutral
observer that we have failed in our mission.
The blame lies squarely at the door of those in power both now and in the past.
When you have control of the masses ,education of a spiritual and moralistic value should be applied.
The death and garbage peddled down always from the top is crass and has now becme unsustainable for those awakening and the planet.
What needs to happen is those who have been put in power by their alien masters should be removed forever.
Why should the good majority of the human population of this planet suffer.
A sorting is coming.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
[edit on 22-8-2008 by Unseenseven]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So the OP puts up an imaginary post for all his chums to come and throw flags and stars around?

If this isn't a cozy little clique then what is?

Maybe I should imagine something sinister and post it as well?

Maybe this will do?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You cant beat a bit of humour That is actualy quite funny

Dont know the OP my view is just my view

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Cute.

1) This thread had over 200 or 300 views before anyone posted a reply.
2) You want something I've posted that really matters, backed up by facts go read about the State Secrets Prevention Act. Neither my buddies or yours, or you cared to even respond. Evidently that's just too complicated. Too much work to think about. But hey, this is an entertainment site.
3) I rarely ever post in Skunk Works, much less make threads in here.
4) I am just as surprised as anyone else so many people responded. I guess I'll just have to go kill myself now that I ruined your day.

5) I enjoyed the responses in here, and added a bunch of people in this thread as new friends (you all might check your profiles
) If this is the worst thing I've ever posted on ATS, I'll take it.
6) Somewhere in here I posted an explanation of how this came about. Suggested reading. But I now see you were too busy fishing for cute graphics to cut me down. Your post added nothing meaningful whatsoever to the content of the OP, and was completely off-topic. Funny how certain moderators are nowhere to be found to wipe yours out of this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No worries mate, look at the number of flags and views... You should be applauded.

Original, speculative, fictional, timely, and a great way to escape the MSM crap that is out there right now. Your post forced the readers to consider the possibilities. Some people do not want to go there, and reactions will show that.

Bottom line, good show!

I'm curious to see what you come up with next.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Pardon but thus russian soldiers look like hookers from the mainstation.

Have a look on this pretty ladies. All IDF, Defending Army. Not a aggressive relentless attack army like russian. I cant understand Zohan that he wanna move to USA and leaving thus hotties behind

Complete gallery at serialno3817131

[edit on 22-8-2008 by emergencyresponseteam]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join