It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Dear Comrades:

I have a very confidential message to deliver, and your own life may well depend on you keeping this confidential.

I regret to inform you that the world has reached a breaking point, and we are forced to act in the name of humanity. The United States and its NATO allies are trying to encircle us by bringing missiles into our own lands. We tolerated the invasion of the middle east, and have tolerated the NATO imperialistic actions of recent history.

We have prepared carefully for this day, and the time is upon us to move beyond propaganda and lies. We must act. We must or we will be dominated.

Therefore, I again regret to inform you that we are putting into effect the confidential national emergency plan A which you all know well and have prepared for exhaustively. You are hereby ordered to report immediately to your posts as planned.

In three days time, life as we knew it on earth will permanently change for most peoples of the world. But you will be taken care of my comrades, of that you can be sure, as long as you do what you know to do. It is time. We are very sorry in advance for what is about to happen, and for those that will not make it through. But we have no more choice but to fight for our country, our citizens, and the entire world.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
LOL. Ummmm.....okay-i'll bite. What comic book is that from?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The comic book of my mind I guess, because I just made it up. But it is the logical progression of things, whether now or in the future, if things keep on like they are.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Damn you scared me for a min =p

But who knows - could be anytime, or it might not ever happen if enough people know what's up and will fight back. Keep waking up people in RL as well as online... hopefully awareness will either prevent or slow the progress

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by princeofpeace

The comic book of my mind I guess, because I just made it up. But it is the logical progression of things, whether now or in the future, if things keep on like they are.

Oh thank god! I thought we were in for another GFL declaration.

Scared me too.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Good one.

Almost makes you wonder how far that is from the truth.

The words from the Bush administration would be a bit more simple.

Okay boys, lets go underground, tell everyone else to bend over and kiss their asses goodbye.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, there is a reason I put it in Skunk Works, because it is somewhat informed speculation. Watch yer forums now.
But you all keep flagging it, I might too after 5 or so, only because it is kind of shocking, even to me. But man we need to start shocking sheeple out of slumber.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And Russia would be in the right.

Let's think about it.

We have their flank with Japan and S. Korea. We have their belly with Afghanistan. We have their west with Georgia and Poland. We erect our first missile shields, and you better believe it will be the first of many. With their nuclear bargaining chips neutralized, every border surrounded, all pipelines under U.S. control, we give Russia a choice: come out shooting and be destroyed or submit to the new world order.

Domination of Russia has been the wet dream of the powers that be for a long time. Now we're closer than ever. We tasted our new found freedom in 1991 and we liked it. We will keep on pushing for absolute global impunity until Russia says enough is enough. If they are smart they will say it sooner than later.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
креатиф гавно, афтар мудак

Or whatever

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Perfect post, Steve. I couldn't agree more. Applause worthy post, imo. I'd give it to you if I could. Your color is too green for your intellect, and I believe I even wrote in a comp/sugg on you one time because I was a bit perturbed that you haven't gotten more of those.

"Sooner than later." Check.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
креатиф гавно, афтар мудак

Or whatever

lol, that translated in google translator to:

kreatif gavno, author ***hole

I have no clue who that is. I repeat this OP is strictly out of my own mind, made up in about 10 minutes. What are you trying to say here? It sounds like something you've read?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Someone is going to be the imperialist. If the U.S. becomes an isolationist nation, someone will fill the power void.

Question: would you rather live under current conditions or Russian and/or Chinese domination?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why does domination need to be in the question at all? I'd rather live in free countries that strove for peace, mutual respect and win/win situations for all the citizens. And if there were major differences in some forms of governments anyone could leave and move another country. The onus would then be on pleasing citizens if you wish to keep them. Period. And anything else is like compromising with the devil and I won't do it no matter what. This nwo scheme is to cut Russia off is very frightening to watch. I wish Americans would literally perform citizen arrests on everyone responsible and stop this madness now. My prayers are for everyone and the whole world. I read that 2 countries exchanging 20 missiles would make a cloud that would obliterate all life on earth! Is this the plan while 500,000 go underground?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I wish Americans would literally perform citizen arrests on everyone responsible and stop this madness now.

Yeah, so does Alex Jones and about another 10 million of us or so. While American citizens might have the guns, they just don't have the cajones. But last time 4 students tried that on Karl Rove, in the court room the judge amazingly looked up and said "It's about time." So there's a sliver, ever so slim, of hope.

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq I'd rather live in free countries that strove for peace, mutual respect and win/win situations for all the citizens.

I totally agree, but that is simply not how human beings do things in 2008. It is a common fallacy to suggest that such a thing can be enforced in a world of billions of independently thinking individuals. Such changes will come, if at all, over many years of cultural evolution.

In the mean time, someone will be in charge.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

It's not how humans have done it in any time, let alone 2008. Starting with Babylon, Medo-Persia, Macedonia, Rome, then move on to Napoleon and Hitler. Looks like it's our turn now.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol, that translated in google translator to:

kreatif gavno, author ***hole

I have no clue who that is. I repeat this OP is strictly out of my own mind, made up in about 10 minutes. What are you trying to say here? It sounds like something you've read?

It translates roughly as "The writing is 'gavno' (or excrement), and the author the arse"
It's very poetic in that uniquely Russian way.

It was all in fun

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Poetic. Nah. Uniquely Russian. Hardly. Excrement? You betcha. Cause that's exactly what we're all going to be in a heap of when the SHTF and a letter like that goes out.

But sooner than that we'll probably see a false flag operation to incite it. Check out the new story of withdraw from Iraq. Gonna need some troops there aren't we if we gonna tackle Iran and now Russia?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
LOL. So what Russia would do? Declare war to the rest of the world? For example you think that China would join you or rather take care of the rich siberian resources?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by odyseusz]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Good post!
Thats the attitude we need Ill admit you had me going in the first post.
Ill star and flag it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join