It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wish everyone would totally boycott the US and put trade sanctions on it until it learnt it wasn't the center of the Universe. Asians control 62% of the world's finances, and are 65% of the population. The world should not be revolving around US and UK agendas. Russia doesn't need any sanctions. They are not the ones in the wrong here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmericanBut man we need to start shocking sheeple out of slumber.

Why? I have been trying to get through to the sheeple for two years... it ain't working...

So to hell with the sheeple... let them fend for themselves. I used my time to get in good with 'them' and have my 'instructions' and the entrance to the tunnel system is 10 minutes from my house...

The sheeple don't want to be awakened... they LIKE being sheeple... they are content...

I see a few sheeple strayed in here... You frightened them... they came to you to be their shepherd... are you ready to guide them and lead them to safety? or will you arm them and send them to meet the wolf in the front lines...

that is what we do with sheeple... feed them to the wolves... while the shepherds watch from comfy bunkers smoking cigars and drinking cognac while eating mutton...

There is no NWO... there is only the OWO doing business as usual...

The Law of Sheep...

First there are shepherds... whose job it is to watch over the sheep... from time to time the shepherd will FLEECE the sheep so he can sell their hides and make a new coat... and will enjoy a leg of Choice Mutton

Then there are the Sheep.... whose job it is to bend over and be FLEECED

Then there are the Dogs... whose job it is the nip at the heels of the Sheep and keep them in line. (Cops,CIA, FBI, Military etc.. Well just why do you THINK they are called "Dog Tags", the "Dogs of War"
)

Then there are the Wolves... whose job it is to Prey on the Sheep that stray off the path...

Then there are the Rams... whose only purpose in life is to F---- all the Sheep

And finally there are the Black Sheep... the ones who don't stay with the program (There are many of those that hang out at ATS
)

The Church knows this Law
"The Lord is Thy Shepherd... Thou shall not WANT...."

The Government knows this Law
"its your job to work, pay taxes, die and pay death taxes"

So the only question is... Which are YOU?

So forget the Sheeple, Join a Masonic Lodge, and assure your spot on the next Mars shuttle... like Steve Fosset did

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Dear Comrades:

I have a very confidential message to deliver, and your own life may well depend on you keeping this confidential.

I regret to inform you that the world has reached a breaking point, and we are forced to act in the name of humanity. The United States and its NATO allies are trying to encircle us by bringing missiles into our own lands. We tolerated the invasion of the middle east, and have tolerated the NATO imperialistic actions of recent history.

We have prepared carefully for this day, and the time is upon us to move beyond propaganda and lies. We must act. We must or we will be dominated.

Therefore, I again regret to inform you that we are putting into effect the confidential national emergency plan A which you all know well and have prepared for exhaustively. You are hereby ordered to report immediately to your posts as planned.

In three days time, life as we knew it on earth will permanently change for most peoples of the world. But you will be taken care of my comrades, of that you can be sure, as long as you do what you know to do. It is time. We are very sorry in advance for what is about to happen, and for those that will not make it through. But we have no more choice but to fight for our country, our citizens, and the entire world.

whoa, this had me a little scared for a minute lol

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sadly the way the world is heading right now, something or someone is gonna get pushed over the edge. So very sad. Maybe we deserve to get nuked and let another species rise from the ashes of the nuclear inferno

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I agree, Russia would be in the right.

But our insane leader isn't honest with any of us. Not only would he say kiss your asses goodbye. But he's got a back-up plan with concentration camps all over the US to deal with us, just in case Russia doesn't follow through with his nukes.

Keep awakening people...some are coming around.
Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There is one way out of war, and it would cause quite a stir. Disclosure.

There is one MAJOR problem with that logic..

Your ASSUMPTION that what is there to disclose would BENEFIT mankind

What IF the truth is that an Alien race is controling the powers that be... and if the public were told that they were indeed slaves to this race... that the abductions are indeed true and number in the millions of people that are never missed... have been going to the dinner table of the Aliens and our government has approved this...

Now how would THAT scenario lead to peace? Would you not be pissed and want to take them out?

people screaming for disclosure just assume that its good news they are holding back... but if they would just actually do research and talk to people that are in the know... you might sing a different tune

Not just of all things related to ufology and energy (though definitely that as well), but disclosure of nwo and the conspiracies that are true.

THERE IS NO NWO Bush and the Rockefellars and the Bilderburgers have been in control since the 1900 at least... and are STILL in control... its the Old World Order doing business as usual...

Like I said the sheeple don't WANT to wake up.... Oil was the currency then, Oil brought Hitler to power, Oil stopped Hitlers forces and Oil still rules today...

Russia should make a world news announcement and then flood the media controlled countries with flyers and information. Even surrounded as they are, with a good, credentialled disclosure of all information and who the real villains are and their agenda,

Russia China and the USA are PARTNERS This is all a scam just like the cold war was... and everyone is falling for it... just like we did with the WMD and 9/11.... maybe when they drop that MISSING NUKE on one of our cities... MAYBE some Sheeple will wake up... I doubt it though because we will most likely blame Iran and then blast them into the stone age

including a free open source people patent on a disclosed free energy, that I'm sure they are sitting on as well, they could make their enemies truly disappear.

Okay so everyone gets FREE ENERGY... no more gasoline bills no more power bills no more heating bills... Great Marvelous....

So what happens the next day?

No more coal miners, no more oil rig workers, no more gas stations, no more gas station clerks,no more tanker drivers, no more office jobs that handle the paper work all up the line... no more power station, repair crews, dam workers, on and on and on

All the support jobs created by the energy business... gone
All the research jobs into alternate energy... gone

All these millions of people will have no job the day after free energy hits the market...

Who will pay there unemployment? Who will feed their families? Where will they find new jobs?

Its NOT THAT SIMPLE there are consequences... I really wish people would think it through

But now look at the other side of the coin

The Arabs HAVE free energy... they pump it out of the ground... then sell it to YOU...They don't pay income tax... they drive Mercedes and PLEASE go look at Dubai and Kuwait and see what they are doing with YOUR money

Bush and Hamilton already have their spots in Dubai picked out... we were going to give Dubai control of our ports...

Did you know IRAQ just announced a 79 MILLION oil profit even in the middle of the war? Maybe its time we sent them a bill for 'services rendered?

OUR oil is still in the ground
Still the Sheeple sleep...

And if they did this properly and made an effort to make everyone informed, they would win, their enemies would be transformed from within.

They don't need to win... they have already won... what they need is to maintain control...

They must at all costs keep the Sheeple from waking and that is working very well...

You want to wake the Sheeple?

Take away their beer, their bar-b-ques and deny access to Sunday sports... do those three things and you will have an Army ready to die for you to get it back

In the meantime repeat after me

MMMMAAAAHHHHHHHH

And bow to your Shepherd...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yep. As I read the OP, I too was thinking, OMG, they are announcing it via ATS! But why, I asked, do it via ATS...?

And then I saw that, as closely as it might reflect a very real expectation, it was merely creative writing.

Relative to Russia:

I theorize that the same war machine that manufactured WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and many minor conflicts, is trying to manufacture something with Russia involved - and that behind the scenes, Putin and Bush (et al) are laughing at the responses they see from the machinations...

EDIT to add: Ah, Zorgon... I see we see much the same thing.

One very black sheep HERE!

[edit on 8/21/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Are you really saying that unless we all sell our souls so to speak we're sheeple, either mindless or black and rebellious and we all need a shepherd to take care of us, and abuse us at the same time?

I've always considered myself more of teased rattlesnake than a sheep.

First I wish to apologize to schrodingers dog here, and ask his forgiveness in increasing his fear component, but due to my families sightings I'm out every night. Should the GFL appear immediately, no one would be happier than myself. I also am out reminding those visitors or who can help us, that if we have any dna, then they are one of our parenting groups and their really incredible planetary and galactic laws should apply to us, and I'm applying for a right to know, full disclosure of the laws, and an immediate remedy. But about to go hide with masons and worse (nazis) in their underground maze, not a chance.!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I'm pretty much with you on that one, mystiq. But I ask myself... If I could save my daughter (and hopefully myself) in a situation over which I cannot gain any modicum of control, and in which one choice leads to her death and the other gives her a chance to live...I would find myself hard pressed to stand on principle.

Yes, I too want to know what the Galactic Laws are, since I am convinced that, being human, I am descended from Galactic royalty through the DNA of EA (Enki). Read The Terra Papers linked in my sig for why I believe this way.

I have claimed my little spot on the Throne of Eridu, and have been awaiting a Galactic emissary... Well, I hope they take me seriously, but I am but one royal member of my 6.5+ billion family, the other Throne holders. [smile]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Russia is no longer without fault, it is running its end-times programming like Georgia. All sides are just actors in a play that was penned in Hell and you are all spectators responding with pre-recorded script.

I've reading this thread and it reminds me of the movie War Games. Its actually quite amazing from my point of view because from here it seems that many of you believe yourselves to be informed about the true nature of war and seem to be upset that noone will participate with you, as if their survival somehow depends upon it. Just like the game sequence. But all the sheeple have decided instead to simply ignore you and get on with what they do have control over. They know its just a bunch of phantoms that have no real control.

It must be frustrating, but unlike the machine you have lives that are in danger and you don't want to die. You've used all of your remaining resources to weaken my economy, but noone seems to care.

Isn't that weird the ones with all the knowledge are afraid of the future and those who know nothing live without fear. Truly, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Are you really saying that unless we all sell our souls so to speak we're sheeple, either mindless or black and rebellious and we all need a shepherd to take care of us, and abuse us at the same time?

No keep your soul... the black and rebellious sheep follow no shepherd. But sometimes the best way to know what the shepherd is doing in the back room is to sneak into the kitchen

But about to go hide with masons and worse (nazis) in their underground maze, not a chance.!

You know not all Masons (et al) or NAZI's are evil... I mean where would NASA be today if it wasn't for the NAZI's? Saturn V, Shuttle all NAZI designs

How about the Hospitals Masons, Shriners and St John Knights provide?

The trick is to choose wisely who you can deal with

You call out to the Aliens to help? Well you are aware that they have a 'hands off' directive right? Kinda like the "Prime Directive" in Star Trek (that they always seem to violate
Hu-mons go figure never could play by the rules)

Were on our own... so you can side with the Sheep and use pitchforks as weapons... or you can slip in with 'them' and play with those cool new laser space cannons from your home PC

[edit on 21-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Spoken like a true American!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by kcire]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well these guys dont look like they are out to party hardy!

Your post although enjoyable, still dipicts the same thing as if I posted a downtown bar scene when discussing a serious military matter. The Russian people are good people, they are regular everyday people. We know this, we deny ignorance, however what the op was concerned about were not the Russian civilians having some fun.

EDIT for reminder of the secret letter that bush hand delivered back a few months ago to putin. I doubt it was to invite him to hang out at the olympics together.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow cool.

To Everyone:
Glad you guys been discussing this. I've been at work. Thanks for the replies, flags, etc. Laid in all my stars to your posts.

It's cool to have a forum like the Pepe Lepieu Workshop (? haha spelling) (you know that little cartoon skunk). It's nice in one forum to just be able to kinda say whatever's on your mind.

To dg, thanks hun. Seems some people are getting the point, and others see it as dribble. Which it really is, actually. Just dribble. For now.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

"AND RUSSIA WOULD BE RIGHT?" Are you out of your flaming mind?

These idiots killed 20 MILLION of their own people plus millions of others in wars around the world.

Was NATO created for hegemony? Let me guess... GWB personally built the Berlin wall?

SHEESH!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Yeah Russia would be in the right. They are defending their citizens just like we would, just like the Iraqis/Afghans are against the invading US, and just like the world did against the invading Germans. I don't see what your problems is with that.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Still trying to figure out why this is on the front page of ATS... are you kidding or what? And this is the exact garbage that is destroying ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
not even funny
did you forget that they are also probably reading this????!!!!!!!! what a message to send, a message that says, you don't scare us. wer'e really askin for a tanni'n being so spread out all over the frickin globe like little f@#@^$! nannys. we are buttin into every little argument or disagreement between whoever, and acting like we can tell ANYONE what to do. we probably deserve to get our a#$%@ whipped!!! not that i would want that to happen, but cockyness can get you into a lot of trouble, depends on who your'e slappin around!!!! someday someones gonna slap back AND HARD*****

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think either side is in the right.

95% of the "Russian" citizens in South Ossetia (SO) were handed passports by Russia simply because Russia wanted an excuse to attack Georgia if Georgia kept claiming SO as Georgian and attacked it, which we all know they did. Also, remember that Russia was amassing military on the border before Georgia attacked SO (there's a reason for that below).

The reason Georgia attacked SO was for one reason only - Condi Rice, on her visit to Georgia, told them to. Why? The Missile Shield. She also promised the US/EU would fast-track Georgia into NATO if they provoked Russia. Proof? What just happened? Poland just signed the agreement with the US this week. It was plainly obvious that this was the situation. I called it on the BBC's Have Your Say on the 8th. The attack happened on the 7th. And, as I mentioned above, Russia was already amassing troops on the border. They might have known what was going to go down through their spy network (we all know countries spy on each other).

The only thing the US didn't count on was the prolonged Russian occupation of Georgia. Russia does not want Georgia to join NATO, period.

Will this start WWIII? Nope. What will start it is the missile shield once it goes active. The human race will not end, but a hell of a lot of people will be killed. There will be tactical nuke strikes, but not all-out global thermonuclear war.

Just my .02, I guess.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, there is a reason I put it in Skunk Works, because it is somewhat informed speculation. Watch yer forums now.
But you all keep flagging it, I might too after 5 or so, only because it is kind of shocking, even to me. But man we need to start shocking sheeple out of slumber.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

You're the best sort of doomsayer I've ever read!

First post, DOOM GLOOM LOOKOUT !!!

next post, I just made it up tho.

third post, Oh and I posted it in skunkwors too

!!! Defendent, jury, judge and executioner all in one !!
)

I like it. Saved days of speculation and inevitability.!

hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join