It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
креатиф гавно, афтар мудак

Or whatever

[kreatif] [gavno], [aftar] of [mudak]

Huh?

Oh, found a better translator, but the first 2 words didnt work.. the last two, author is what what?!!?

[edit on 8/21/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No offense, but I think this was a really stupid original post. But whatever, that's just my opinion, I'm sure there was reason for it.. I just dont see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

Alright here's the deal, if I must spell it out that clearly for those introspectively challenged. I've been bustin it for the last two weeks posting a multitude of stories on this whole Russia/Georgia ordeal. Some went good, some went bye bye. Everything normal, as usual. I am kinda worn out on the whole thing, capiche?

So I figured I'd advance the clock to what the military minds might be thinking right about now, since they seem to run 30 years ahead of everyone else. Which is great, because maybe it'll be 30 years then before a message like that is delivered to any people, anywhere, pray to ________. (Keep your fingers crossed.)

Then the idea to write that message came to mind. The Doomsday Letter. What might it look like? What would the leader of a nuclear superpower, caught in the middle of an expanding empire seeking to dominate them say to his people before pressing the button to blow us all into kingdom come?

Would it be a long drawn out ordeal? Or would it be short and to the point? Would it express sorrow? Or would there be any message at all, and they just go scurrying into their hardened bunkers, the people be damned?

I'm a weird dude. I think weird, deep thoughts- most of which is dribble. Sorry. Live with it. Obviously some others got the point, and liked it. Oh well, nothing unusual. Threads come, threads go. Haters come, haters go.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Seriously, who starred this thread?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
TrueAmerican you need to be shot , Drawn and quartered , hung , Boiled in oil etc etc

Damn you ..... You had me going there for a min. Holy Cow my heart started beating rapidly etc.. While i was reading it was was mentaly taking store of all my survival stuff. (Not that anyone would really survive for long after WW3.)

Once again.. DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!! lol

[edit on 21-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
For Those New To Skunk Works

Please read this: Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum!

And this, which appears at the top of every page in this forum:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

This forum was specifically created to give members a place to float ideas that might not fit in other forums and encourage discussion "outside the box".

It is not a place for anyone to harass members for sharing their ideas or otherwise disrupt discussion of the topic.

Please post accordingly.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This may very well be an arranged stand off down to the last detail, as a part of their war machine and profits, but then that really drives home the need to rid the world of certain bankers in US and UK doesn't it?

Originally posted by zorgon

What IF the truth is that an Alien race is controling the powers that be... and if the public were told that they were indeed slaves to this race... that the abductions are indeed true and number in the millions of people that are never missed... have been going to the dinner table of the Aliens and our government has approved this...

Of course there is collusion. But slaves, we are not, of anyone. Whatever acts the governments commits or ets, are their own sins. They don't concern me. They an shout everyone a slave all they want, but if they kill me they're a murderer, and I'm still not a slave. Personally I think we should start living like the natives did with our own advancements. But we've had sightings all our lives, and around 5 when I actually saw a grey, a memory has resurfaced as well of greys/nazis. It was a group with hybrids children and human children. We didn't get eaten. And thats not to mention positive groups monitoring us. I think the millions who disappear are: sacrifices for all the luciferean cartel and the army of satanists they created in North America, and projects like Montauk, not to mention the sex slaves along with the drugs they're all running. Its not common for sentient beings to eat other sentient beings, especially if they have architecture and technology. Have you seen a cow talk on the phone, or build a computer recently?

THERE IS NO NWO Bush and the Rockefellars and the Bilderburgers have been in control since the 1900 at least... and are STILL in control... its the Old World Order doing business as usual...

Like I said the sheeple don't WANT to wake up.... Oil was the currency then, Oil brought Hitler to power, Oil stopped Hitlers forces and Oil still rules today...

That is nwo to most people, and most people who frequent online sites know this. Nothing new. Except they will fall one day.

In the meantime repeat after me

MMMMAAAAHHHHHHHH

Not likely, as a teased rattlesnake, I would never make such a ridiculous sound.

And bow to your Shepherd...

When the bombs fell in Aghanistan, when my son was a baby, and cbc reported a family perishing and the father describing it, I was going to declare war personally on George Bush with a bullhorn at the border, on behalf of the women and children of the world. This after I looked at my infant in his playpen and had an image of a baby blown apart. It took hours for my mother to convince me instead of doing that to phone the crisis line. I'd already packed up my gear, baby and all. If that man ever comes near me, I will perform a citizens arrest.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm a weird dude. I think weird, deep thoughts- most of which is dribble. Sorry. Live with it. Obviously some others got the point, and liked it. Oh well, nothing unusual. Threads come, threads go. Haters come, haters go.

Man, you don't need to explain yourself to the people who are bashing this thread.
It is in Skunkworks!!!!! If they don't like it, they don't need to be here.
Personally I thought it was great, and it is minds like ours that keep the world from being too boring. Besides, who knows if one day we will need to be prepared for a Doomsday scenario just like your OP states. The only ones who are giving you flak are probably Dubya fans "or should i say freaks"
Once again bro, GREAT THREAD! Star AND Flag from me.

Stealth

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You may have done well to explain this earlier in the thread. It was an intriguing post, it just lacked explanation.

Sorry if I offended, it was not my intent. Thanks for the explanation.

EDIT: I supposed I should have read which board it was on and perceived it accordingly, sorry I called the post stupid. It is actually me who is stupid for not realizing which forum this post actually belongs to, and then talking # about it.

Now that I think about it, and realize the context, it actually is a really good post.

* all apologies

[edit on 21-8-2008 by kreese]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
"AND RUSSIA WOULD BE RIGHT?" Are you out of your flaming mind?

I got some inside poop on the new Russian Army.. Secret Anti American Weapon...

Its going to be VERY hard to beat these new troops

Compliments of the Russian Federation Ministry of Defense
www.mil.ru...

Applying Camouflage paint

Just Don't mess with Olga... She means business

Now how the heck are we gonna fight that

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kreese

You may have done well to explain this earlier in the thread. It was an intriguing post, it just lacked explanation.

He explained on PAGE 1.
How much earlier in the thread should he have explained?

The comic book of my mind I guess, because I just made it up. But it is the logical progression of things, whether now or in the future, if things keep on like they are.

Third post PAGE 1..Geez

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now how the heck are we gonna fight that

Holy frickin moly!
I don't think I would put up much of a fight with Olga, or any of those hotties

Thanks, made this thread even better!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Please re-read my post. I made an edit.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
TrueAmerican, I like this thread. It was a good post. It tweaked my alarms for a moment but was quickly explained as an exercise in PAS (Pay Attention Stupid) .

Good thread. Good gut check.

Star for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Not likely, as a teased rattlesnake, I would never make such a ridiculous sound.

Ah ssssso that would be more of a reptilian ssssssound then? Ssssso are you confessssing to being one of them Reptilians?

Hmmmm I have never met one of those before, though I know some who have run into them in the Forces

Originally posted by Threadfall
Seriously, who starred this thread?

Me and 29 other like thinking individuals, that's who
You have 'issues' with that?

Oops My bad I replied to a one liner newbie...
Won't happen again

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
EDIT: I supposed I should have read which board it was on and perceived it accordingly, sorry I called the post stupid. It is actually me who is stupid for not realizing which forum this post actually belongs to, and then talking # about it.

Now that I think about it, and realize the context, it actually is a really good post.

* all apologies

Hey man, no sweat.
Appreciate it. I been around for a while now, kinda learned to take the heat. No apology needed but thanks again. Actually, I prefer you speak what's on your mind. For I am partisan to the truth.

edit: btw, I felt like adding a few friends today, just in that kinda mood I guess. I usually wait for others to do so first, but you all might check yer files. Still in process of adding. Thanks again for all your replies. And hey thanks haters for telling me what you really think. I still lub yas, promise.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
Holy frickin moly!
I don't think I would put up much of a fight with Olga, or any of those hotties

Thanks, made this thread even better!

Your welcome I just wanted to put some faces on those Russians that some posters are always running down... My people are from German... that does not make us NAZI's... my grandfather sang in the Don Kossack Choir...

The Cold war was a lie... this current "saber rattling" is the same thing... I though we would be 'playing' with China... seems we may be keeping it in the family after all... the next few years will be very interesting indeed

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ah man, those Russians really know how to build an army!

Now seriously, who in their right mind would want to harm any of those beautiful ladies?

I hate war and I am glad that the OP has a good sense of humor even if the joke is on us.

Zorgon you never cease to amaze me, will you adopt me into your family?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My people are from German... that does not make us NAZI's

All the good Trance and Acid Trance comes from Germany too, last time I checked Kai Tracid wasn't a Nazi..lol
And neither is DJ Warmduscher!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
"Like I said the sheeple don't WANT to wake up.... Oil was the currency then, Oil brought Hitler to power, Oil stopped Hitlers forces and Oil still rules today..."

You forgot the fact that Japan bombed Pearl Harbor due to the US naval blockade of Japan preventing them from receiving oil shipments.

All Hail TrueAmerican. With all due respect to everyone, Russia's got some serious hotties in their military. Those must be pics of the Russian 1st Hottie Brigade!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join