It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I first thought this was some letter you had recieved from your superiors...

Then as I read on it took on the quality of the War of the World feel, now I am wondering how you came to this piece of work and why 3 days time?

Glad this is in skunkworks but really I just saw your name and the title and clicked before I realized the content...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Neither.

I don't currently see Russia or China preemptively invading other countries, or trying to tell them what they can or can't do. Maybe the people of their own nation, but not of others.

I'd much rather have the foreign policy of Russia or China as of late, rather than the United States'. The national policy is a different story.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I notice we still have the meme in place that this is somehow the course of civilization or the populations of states.

I do not debate the validity of the premise, except that 'we' are not players in this game of chicken. We are game pieces. The leaders of the world, in their hermetically sealed towers of comfort play, we pay. I am beginning to suspect that they are in fact all related to each other, if not by blood or marriage, by corporate or financial loyalty.

In the end they are dooming themselves to the worst kind of retribution. But meanwhile they enjoy all the power, wealth, and latitude their servants force us to give them.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is one way out of war, and it would cause quite a stir. Disclosure. Not just of all things related to ufology and energy (though definately that as well), but disclosure of nwo and the conspiracies that are true. Russia should make a world news announcement and then flood the media controlled countries with flyers and information. Even surrounded as they are, with a good, credentialled disclosure of all information and who the real villains are and their agenda, including a free open source people patent on a disclosed free energy, that I'm sure they are sitting on as well, they could make their enemies truly disappear. Before I would attack, if I was truly the good guy, I'd disclose absolutely everything.

Edit to add: that would be a completely different type of war. And if they did this properly and made an effort to make everyone informed, they would win, their enemies would be transformed from within.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Russia isn't going to do anything. They are essentially bullies who only pick on smaller countries like Georgia, Poland, Romania, etc. They like to talk big, but they aren't going do anything. They can't afford to. China hasn't been on good terms with Russia since back in the 60's. Does anyone really thing they will back a nuclear play by the Russians? Not hardly.
Putin wants to pull all of the break away republics back in, and reabsorb the western European countries in order to re-establish the old USSR.
While NATO is supposedly putting the missle defense shield in place in Poland, I notice that everyone is pointing the finger at the US. It seems to me that our "allies" are content to let us stand up to the bullies of the world, and then critize us for having the cojones to do what they wouldn't do. When was the last time France, Germany, Italy, or Greece for example, has backed any play we have made.
It seems to me that the world(with the exception of Great Britain and Australia) cower in fear while we fight terrorist in the Middle East and Afghanistan.
The only thing the Russians respect and fear is power. If we don't stand up to them here and now, it will be percieved as weakness, and they will continue to try and resablish themselves as a world power.
As an aside, Russia is trying to overrun Georgia because it gives them a free path into Iran, which will ally with Russia if it comes down to a confrontation between Iran and the US. It is my humble opinion that Iran and Russia setting this up and that is the reason for Georgia's invasion at this time. If Russia establishes a clear path, then Iran will attack Israel, thus forcing a confrontation with the United States.
This ain't no false flag operation folks. In fact, if you believe the Bible, especially the prophetic books, this is predicted. If you don't believe, the just liik at a map.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can not make a slave of a free man. The most you can do is kill him.
Robert Anson Heinlein

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
From the perspective of Poland Russia is showing us their muscles on the photo using too much Photoshop nothing more.
It only mean that it will take more time that they fall down, and they will fall down from the bigger height. They had a chance to become normal democratic country during the first half of the former decade. When the people feel the freedom for the first time. Then the former postsowiet peoples come back to power but now not as the communist but businessmen. Until such people like ex KGB agents are ruling that country there would be steel the same. Unfortunately we have to wait for the real revolution in Russia, another pucz, another moment of freedom to change that country. If they are trying to threaten us it mean that they are afraid in fact of their own integrity as a nation. For me it’s a matter of decade or two when Russia would fall into disorder, but it would bring a new quality. It is invincible. Sooner or later all medieval government must fall.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by odyseusz]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Georgia, obviously following some close plan with their Zionist allies, US and UK, invaded and bombed civilians. Involvement wasn't a choice it was required of Russia. Any other country in a similar situation would have had to do the very same as Russia in this. Its that simple. The media lied outright and manipulated the situation shamelessly. Russia, a key ally of Iran, is now surrounded by a nuclear shield. This is an attempt to neutralize the one foe nwo didn't want in its way while continuing to massively destroy its key targets and establish its interests. I'm sorry, but whatever I may think of Russia in other ways, they are not the villians here, not in the least.
And if what Benjamin Fulford has said about meetings between China and Russia and there stance against the depopulation attempts and the agenda of these zionists, then disclosure would be the best way to win the war, without exchanging nuclear force. Wake the sheeple up, and make them realize the nwo agenda is not their friend.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Question: would you rather live under current conditions or Russian and/or Chinese domination?

China is China but Russia? People there have freedoms more than you like to think.The USSR is gone, they have the right to do in general any thing that they like.This scare tactics of yours is not working tho you got it right with China.
Russia does not have the patriot act and the homeland security bill, people's rights are respected there in general, you won't find there hot shot cops that will pull out a gun on you, there is no death penalty, people there are not afraid to walk on the street, people are alowed to go to their usual bussines and do what they want.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

I believe you are essentially correct. Centralization of power has always led to these collapses. Even as the ideologues in the US consolidated their political control signs began to show regarding the abuses they were capable of...

Pity that they themselves don't see it, or care to recognize it. It begs the question of motivation. Since I am of the opinion that it all centers around controlling wealth and power, they all are guilty of being 'businessmen' first, and patriots as necessary for the furtherance of their commerce.

Frankly, for all it's egalitarian posturing, Russia is no different.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There's not much difference between UK/US and Russia/China...

In China, you don't get arrested for having a knife. (you do in UK) In Russia, you don't need a license to have a fishing rope. (you do in UK) In Russia, you don't have millions of cameras watching and listening to you. (in US/UK you do) In Russia, you don't need to give fingerprints to enter a bar. (you do in UK) In Russia, illegals aliens are not above the law. (they are in UK/US) Russia and China didn't invaded 2 countries on false pretenses. (NATO did) In Russia and China there's no real democracy. (there's not either in UK/US)

Ect. I could go on for hours. So to the question, would you like to be under russian/china domination? It would be the same on many levels and maybe a little worse on others. So it's 50/50. And here, it's just the beginning. Just wait till the economy collapse.

Great thread anyway.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As always, T A, you outdid yourself!

Its the truth- you may not know this but i'm in Phoenix, my brother took me to El Paso (because its so darned beautiful) and yiiiiiikes! They have a border patrol going in and coming out of Texas!!!
I had heard of such things, but this is for real, set up with booths and uniforms...and i asked my brother, did we enter Mexico by mistake? He said no-
It didnt really bother me, in a way, but after i thought about it, i was kind of sad to see this.
I'm pretty sure this will be the case crossing from state to state soon.

Anyway!!! Having a ball, but my heart is very concerned about life.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tom Clancys games seem to resonate with reality... Here is an exerpt from the Russian invasion of the Baaltics and Georgia:

en.wikipedia.org...

Ghost Recon begins in April 16, 2008, with civil unrest in Russia. Ultra-nationalists have seized power in Moscow, with plans to rebuild the Iron Curtain. Their first step is clandestine support of rebel factions in Georgia and the Baltic States. This is where the Ghosts come in: to silence the rebellion. Armed with some of the most advanced weaponry in the world, the soldiers of the Ghost Recon force are covertly inserted into Eastern Europe and given specific missions to curtail the rebel actions and overthrow their benefactors.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Today's Russia.
Here is what is left of Russia's comunism.

Just alot of BS
and more BS, if you ask me regular Russians have more freedoms than Americans.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I guess that's it for the New World Order...
Come on with those bombs, rockets, nukies or what you have on hand. I can handle it ...insert middle finger here....so there you bad boy.
My home made shielding devise works great and ya can't touch me, so

The rest of the world can go POOF.

Mmmm, will my cable TV still work?

bye bye

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jomie-ky
Damn you scared me for a min =p

Ha, ha, scared me too.

(Cant stop laughing right now!)

OP: Good stuff,
really got me there for a second! Funny

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

i hear ya....

there are many people who are actually going to do something soon

here is a couple things we can do as well...

On September 10, 2008, we want to deliver ONE MILLION signatures to
Congress urging them to exercise their Constitutional authority and mandate to
hold this President - and all future Presidents - accountable.

Please sign NOW! And ask everyone you know to sign.
The power to change the world is in your hands!
www.kucinich.us...

NEXT STEP: Large Scale Hunger Fast

AMERICANS HUNGERING FOR FREEDOM IN AMERICA

BE IN DC: CONSTITUTION DAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH!

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

NESARA

www.nesara.us...

www.white-knights911.net...

The Patriots

thepatriots.us...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It’s all about the money, I really don’t think the President is really in control anymore. US, French, German, and BG companies know that war is major a profit. The more we fight the more weapons they sell, at trillions of dollars a piece. Lives are lost reducing the population, keeping fuel food, and resource prices low. These few companies now control the Western world. Russia has been in a economic collapse since the middle of the “Cold War”, they need war to boost their economy and if they retake a country that may increase their value then it’s all the better.
Every sane leader know that if one nuke is launched then all the nukes are launched. It would one take a handful to kill every life form on the planet ( excluding the cockroach, and the common cold) If all the nukes were launched and say a missile defense plan worked as good as predicted then a few thousand would still find their targets. One of two things would happen, one Earth and Mars would look about the same, or two the heat form all the nukes would melt the surface and the planet would be a molten waist land for a few hundred years.
As for manning my post, I did that a few years ago, it was really pointless. Send out planes they blow stuff up, they comeback and what did they have to show for it… A: they spent over 10 billion dollars, before the fuel cost. If one nuke is launched I’ll give my kids a hung and a kiss then kiss my butt goodbye. For the mean time, let the governments spend our money, and thin the population a bit.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i hope we slowly (or quickly) cut off russia from the g7 as quickly as possible. i hope other countries will reduce trade with them and put their economy in a squeeze.

russia wants to be isolated? let's let them and help them to be so.

i hate putin. or medevev or whoever is running that place.

thought - what if the corruption in Russia has gotten so bad that it is the narco criminals there making these military decisions?

no doubt if i was a corrupt official living off the suffering of the russian people i wouldn't want law and order around me either.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by princeofpeace

The comic book of my mind I guess, because I just made it up. But it is the logical progression of things, whether now or in the future, if things keep on like they are.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Old news mate aliens have already taken over our goverments and the
new world order has taking over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join