It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Also it wouldn't be safe to bring your children into a series of underground tunnels or cities. Some of the more negative and very dangerous elements dwell there. Your children would hardly be safe.

I suspect that the ones eating children (and whatever other human flesh they eat) are down there. I agree it wouldn't be "safe." But like I said... Given the choice of certain death and danger...I would want my daughter in danger rather than dead.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
Nevermind the fact that no one can seem to point out a single thing we can't do today that we could do 25 years ago that our government has taken away from us.

Ooo! Ooo! Call on ME!!! (Hand raised...)

I can no longer travel outside the US without a passport (Mexico/Canada included) - and expect to get back in!

I can no longer expect to have my property safe from seizure without due process - should someone accuse my only of having involvement with "illegal" drugs.

I can no longer KNOW that I will receive a fair and speedy trial regardless of my "crime" (Enemy Combatant).

I can no longer rest assured that the US Military won't come and take me away on my home turf.

Well. I'm sure there are more things to add. But there's a start.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
On a side note, there really is a lot of support for Russia in this forum. I find it disturbing that so many Americans trust the Russian government over their own. When you start trusting the enemy, all hope is lost. You may as well just lay down and die. I mean, it's not like the Russians have a history of lying, right? They've always been a pretty honest government historically, right?

Heh. I trust neither. And who is defining the "enemy" and why?

I keep hope that the world can rid itself of power/money hungry idiots of all ideals. Slim chance I'll see THAT, but I hope nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
I am afraid the human race just cannot get past the Annanaki reptilian master Fight or flight lower brain genetic coding

I disagree. I believe MOST humans are peace-loving, human-loving individuals. But there has been a concerted effort behind the scene to promote war - to the profit of the war suppliers, as well as adding general control powers over populations.

The situation is still the same ,If this was a testing planet for physical and spiritual progression.I would state and so would an advanced alien neutral observer that we have failed in our mission.

Again, I disagree. An advanced alien neutral observer would conclude that the average Joe has been duped with "patriotism," "duty to country," media lies and spins, engineered spectacles like 9/11, and other deceit by a ruling elite. And an advanced alien neutral observer would also see that the average Joe on this planet just wants to fend well for their family and themselves, and is overall very loving and forgiving.

The blame lies squarely at the door of those in power both now and in the past.

Well, THAT I think you have right!

When you have control of the masses ,education of a spiritual and moralistic value should be applied.

According to whom? Our current Elite? Better yet, let the people control themselves.

The death and garbage peddled down always from the top is crass and has now becme unsustainable for those awakening and the planet.
What needs to happen is those who have been put in power by their alien masters should be removed forever.

Oh, I agree here, too. But sitting around saying what SHOULD happen does little unless you also include a method. I liked the folks who tried to do a citizens' arrest on Karl Rove. THERE's a solution for the US. Let's arrest them, as citizens.

Why should the good majority of the human population of this planet suffer.

Why shouldn't they? I don't mean to imply that the sentiments you hold are invalid, but just that in life, things progress. They are seldom influenced by whether someone should or should not suffer. Now, if you were arguing this before a judge...maybe this would be a useful statement.

Sadly, I see no judges with a whole lot of power to change things. Except each and every one of us doing what we can individually.

A sorting is coming.

Well... If I understand you correctly, you are implying some kind of cosmic or religious event...? And, sorting into which categories? For what purpose?

I would love a clearer view of what you see regarding this comment.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
So the OP puts up an imaginary post for all his chums to come and throw flags and stars around?

If this isn't a cozy little clique then what is?

Maybe I should imagine something sinister and post it as well?

Maybe this will do?

If there were anti-stars here, you'd get one from me.

Anyone lacking the capacity to see how closely we are nearing a verge relative to the OP...can just move along.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you.....

I believe in some far out things, but not this. We aren't trying to capture Russia. Period. Sorry. :/

No New World Order, either.

There may forces that are working behind the scenes to make it happen, but it would most likely fail. Resistance is written in our souls. Let's say a NWO successfully happens; After some time, this NWO would collapse under itself due to greed for power and money. After all, greed is written in some of our souls.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Powderkeg]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Powderkeg

that is very astute.

I, too, believe this. For something like a one world government to work, there would still be REQUIRED a certain level of autonomy for each region.

Of course, we are almost there now.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol I just saw on another thread where the person called this
revolutionary based thread. Wow people need to read the thread
before opening their mouths. This is why I pushed so hard to up the
ignore limit on these boards. People like that do not deserve the time
it takes me to pass over their posts / threads.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Memysabu]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

On a side note, there really is a lot of support for Russia in this forum. I find it disturbing that so many Americans trust the Russian government over their own. When you start trusting the enemy, all hope is lost.

First - I don't trust the Russian government as far as I could throw it.
I don't trust [a]any government, and anyone who does is a fool.

Second - the Russians are not my enemy.

Russia isn't trying to take over the planet, just keep a hostile military alliance off it's borders. The people talking about "global full spectrum dominance" - IE, ruling the world - they are my enemies.

The people who stole two elections in my country, invaded a country on the other side of the planet under false pretenses, have steadily attempted to subvert the US Constitution, who risk starting WW3 to increase their own power - they are my enemies.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Oh so good. Starred and friended even. You woulda gotta flag, too.

Friends among people, enemies by government

Yours was the expanded version. Way good.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That was without the most totally worthless piece of literay junk I've read yet on ATS. Come-on use the fantastic site for something more crediable than the the obvious ravings of a psyosymatic (off his medication) indivdual.
second thought who cares?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Most humans follow their mind body IE EGO and dont live in the now they follow and dwell in the past.[Revenge]or the future[Fear]Read Eckhart Tolle
The Power Of Now You may become enlightened.
The average Joe applys most of his beliefs on what his false mind bodytells him.The real I AM presence is ignored.
Self rule would turn to anarchy as you very well know.
People at the top are in a very priviliged position and they abuse it due to the order of where they originate ,the Anunnaki I think thats the right spelling for them..
If a world governing body had an understanding of the correct spiritual application for the human mind and body then we may be on to something.
All those at the top since Anunnaki genetic human slave experimentation started have exploited and manipulated humankind.
I see you are a descendant of Eridu ,were you put in a top job by the Anunnaki ?
Eridu was one of the first Anunnaki Sumerian citys In Iraq I do believe
Does the sorting worry you ?
I love it when royalty have to go back to the shopfloor again Its very liberating for all us Average Joes to see how high the mighty can fall.
And that is not being judgemental its an observation.
See Link.

www.librarising.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, there is a reason I put it in Skunk Works, because it is somewhat informed speculation. Watch yer forums now.
But you all keep flagging it, I might too after 5 or so, only because it is kind of shocking, even to me. But man we need to start shocking sheeple out of slumber.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

Don't worry about the flagging, that's what they do here if they see a turt lying around, they stick a flag in it, because they don't know what to think anymore, so the turt is for the time being a Unknown Flagged Object, a UFO, and they are scared out of their witts.

Your first line in the OP about the confidentiality (on the web, on a forum!) was enough to bring me to tears.
After that, the number of flags. This website is really on fire.
I KNOW there are thinking human beings around here, but I think they are already in hiding, because we ARE being surrounded by Nutty Acts of Troll Origine.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
oops! It's been 4 days...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by safteynet
That was without the most totally worthless piece of literay junk I've read yet on ATS. Come-on use the fantastic site for something more crediable than the the obvious ravings of a psyosymatic (off his medication) indivdual.
second thought who cares?

My vote would be on THIS post

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

"It's also the case that when you threaten Poland, you perhaps forget that it is not 1988," Rice said. "It's 2008 and the United States has a ... firm treaty guarantee to defend Poland's territory as if it was the territory of the United States. So it's probably not wise to throw these threats around."

Hours after the signing, Russia's Foreign Ministry warned that Moscow's response would go beyond diplomacy. The system to be based in Poland lacks "any target other than Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles," it said in a statement, contending the U.S. system "will be broadened and modernized."

"In this case Russia will be forced to react, and not only through diplomatic" channels, it said without elaborating.

www.foxnews.com...

Just a reminder of the real threat that is still looming. While Wall Street cries over spilled milk, Russia is gearing up for a full on confrontation with NATO.

What will you do when you are just far enough away to survive as witness to a major town or city near you being incinerated? And then just as your kids come running inside the house screaming "I can't see, I can't see" you are swept off your feet violently as your house gives way to the winds of overpressure? And now how do you feel sitting there in agonizing pain as you glance over through your own blood to see your kids were decapitated?

And then the silence. Which brings only fatal radiation into your midst as your final kiss of agonizing death. No sirens, oh wait, I thought I heard...one.........in..................the...................dist...............................ance.

As you fade into your final exit, remember that the warnings were long ago posted into history. You knew it was coming. There was time. There was time for all to join and right the wrongs, but the fact of the matter is that profit was just too sexy. So sexy, one jackass had to even use the Oval Office to prove that being king of the world had its benefits. While 25,000 more children died that day, and more people starved in the streets not too far from the Oral Office.

The real comrades are much better prepared for this than we. And yet, we continue to encircle them like a lion an antelope. Problem is, this antelope has nukes, and is not afraid to use them, if it comes right down to it.

The Russians are getting madder by the minute, and soon will reach the point of "That's Enough." OP. And "Good bye cruel world."

*squawk* "So Major, what do we do now? We've launched all nukes aboard the sub, and they've hit their targets. The North American Continent is now uninhabitable for a gazillion years, as well as Russia, China, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Reports from two other subs are saying Africa is gone as well. They are also saying..."

"I know what they're saying. The world has pretty much ended. Unless, OMG, are there any females on any of these subs?"

"Not that I know of, Sir."

"You mean to tell me they can build skyscrapers and nuclear bombs but no one could remember to always have females in the crew in case this happened?"

"That appears to be...gulp...correct, Sir."

"And I had the nerve to argue that a woman's place was in the home, and not in combat."

"Yes, you did....Sir."

"Grumble"

"Sir, SIR, we are now getting an incom....." WHABOOM.

*squawk*

"Dear Comrades,
It is my duty to inform you that we have eliminated the last of the terrorists, but at a very grave cost. We have lost the vast majority of our Comrades, and there will now be a two minute silence in their remembrance....

It is also my duty to inform you that all your families have been taken care of, and are waiting for you in a very special place, far away from this now unusable world. As very few of you know, we developed the technology from aliens long ago for hyperspace travel far beyond anything that was ever known publicly. We will survive.

And as we venture out in our grief to make a new world, let us not forget the lessons we have learned here. We have suffered from the very same corruption and greed as the west. But they are all gone now. It is up to us to see that this never happens again. It is up to us, my Comrades, to see that human life always be held as the most essential regard. And from there we will build. We will build in a way that neglects no one, and in a way that benefits every Man, Woman and Child. So shall it be done. And you shall obey me."

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join