It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Comrades: I regret to inform you...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I feel we should just end it alll without nukes.
Just give every one a blunt object and then everyone for themselves until we get so sick of fighting and death we just stop.

If thats possible...........
If we are going to live in a world of war and violence lets just get it over with allready, I dont want to see people die but if the best we have to offer each other is seemingly nothing more than death then I suppose we should be the best at it.

Humans,, the natural born killers.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That OP sounded like something right out of Command & Conquer: Red Alert. To be totally honest, I hadn't given it any thought until now, but those games seem to be oddly prophetic, given current news stories.

What are we to make of this one? True, the games have over the top weapons and a storyline that's fantastical, but the foreshadowing of a conflict between the US and Russia seems to be oddly coincidental. It's certainly got my attention.

Lets hope this conflict can be solved peaceably. I don't want to see war happen.

TheBorg

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20Humans,, the natural born killers.

humans are killers as long as they think they are. so you are totaly wrong. we can be whatever we want, and if we rly wanted peace we would have it. there will be time when desire of peace will overcome the ignorance and all this crap that is going on in the world will collapse. it is just a question of time.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I've marked my calendar... lets see if anything happens, I doubt it very much though.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Whew, for a second I thought you we going to lock me up and force me to buy Amway products!!!!

I hear you about the recent events though.

Pakistan is now in the news as well. just like the old days. US and Russia, Iran and Pakistan, Israel and well...just about everybody I guess.

It just never ends, the need for power and resources.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Let me know what I can do. I can't stand the Britney Spears loving, tattooed, arrogant, shaved, brainwashed, group think Americans. I'm just white and live here.

Godspeed Comrade

My goodness...i thought you were for real.
Anyway..if they are real, i'll fight by their side. I dont fight for al_CIA_duh fake islamic radicals but Russia id fight by

[edit on 21-8-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well just about anything could happen.. Remember watchin Die Hard 4 in wich Matt Farrell thought that a Firesail would be kinda cool. And in almost every modern movie, I'd rather see the bad-guys emerging to wreck total havoc before being badassed by the hero. Of course I wouldn't want us to blow eachother up, but I bet most of you have imagined what it would be like, like a movie or chaos and infinite pain... Someone always dies

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Good post OP, i was waiting for a bank account for donations or something

But yeah, i'm sure something similar may happen before too long.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Russia: a nation with negative population growth and many internal problems have led to some generals making prophetic claims about the break up of the Russian federation. The obeisance by Russia is nothing new; Nazi Germany followed the same scenario - Hitler said he would rather watch Germany burn than submit to an external force.

As history shows, from the Mayans to the Romans, declining powerful civilisations resort to wars in order to maintain sustainability and structure. The fear of "the other" is used to maintain the orthodox order of society.

In order for globalisation to operate successfully, the old order must end. United Nations cannot be administrative in a constructive manner while nation states exists. The same applies to the European Union.

I believe - with great passion and fortitude - that the United States will be the last superpower. After the next global conflict, a single universal government will form out of the chaos.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Putin is a KGB communist diehard. He just doesn't get it. His mindset is completely out of synch with reality. Part of his problem, is that he's short and, consequetnly has a Napoleon complex. He tries to over-compensate for his (and his country's) inadequacies in ways that are twisted and self-serving. This loser mentality causes him to seek out global partnerships with other misfits. (e.g., Iranian President Ahmadinejad) As they say, misery likes company.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I thought it was an Al Qieda ad as seen on Al Jazeera or something.Be careful what you wish for.Even if it was from your head,put it out into the unverse and off it goes..( if you know what I mean)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In some sense our thoughts a real, and in a way the collected energy released from those thoughts could condense into whatever we wish for. Think quantum physics is the next step. If enough people believe it, it's reality, even if it isn't real

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Don't we have enough of terms and conditions already, you don't deserve my informed and pristine brain power, disgusting!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The citizens of the world have a cancer; the truth. It's affecting and killing them all the time, but the either know it's there and deny it or don't know it's there at all.

That's how it's like a cancer; a silent killer. The world is definately off to war, very soon...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
USa had take wrong decision many times in the past ,but are you guys kidding abt russia or what?I was born in Romania and due to comunism social system and nothing was good.
Just look at the milions of citizend who died becuase of RUSSIA,the gulags,PRaga invasion,Budapest invasion and yet CECHENIA!!!

Russia in nothing than PROPAGANDA their army is ridiculous,do not even have money for fuel...it's just propaganda to protect their own interest,they re not our SAVIOURS.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode
USa had take wrong decision many times in the past ,but are you guys kidding abt russia or what?I was born in Romania and due to comunism social system and nothing was good.
Just look at the milions of citizend who died becuase of RUSSIA,the gulags,PRaga invasion,Budapest invasion and yet CECHENIA!!!

Russia in nothing than PROPAGANDA their army is ridiculous,do not even have money for fuel...it's just propaganda to protect their own interest,they re not our SAVIOURS.

Thanks for reminding us. And yes, this thread is reidiculous. Some people don't remember (mental block) or are too young to know.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
February 21, 2009

This may be my last journal entry.

It is very cold here, many have died in the last few days. The sun made it through the clouds and haze for a few moments this morning. It has been 64 days since the war and the invasion.

From what we are hearing now the Russians have taken over, they successfully eliminated the US government. We all new the war would be bad, but no one ever expected the surprise from Russia. I still cant contact anyone, there is no communication to the outside. We have all decided to stay here, even if it means we die here, to go back into the city now would bad, capture even worse. It may only be a matter of time before they find us, food supplies are running low, and there are two among us who will attempt to make it into town to bring back more food. On the last trip we found out that many state buildings now are flying the Russian flag.

It has been 11 days since we last seen an aircraft fly over, the highway is empty. No vehicles will run, none have since the surprise. nothing runs or works, all electronics are completely useless. Though we have been trying to find a way to fix an old bus, no luck yet. I have never been so cold in my life. I still want to believe that this is a nightmare, and that I will wake up because it is too hard to deal with any other way.

We are doing everything we can to protect the children from the cold. The crud has us worried, 3 have died from it, and it is depressing. No one knows what the crud is still, it is hopeless if you get it. I still remember the first victim who died from this nasty disease, he gave it the name.

I wish we knew more, I wish somehow we could get some news, any news. I wish I would wake up and find that this was all a bad dream.

Tomorrow is another day...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by The_Alarmist2012]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
(703) 482-1100

callsign: Red Moon

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And yet another thread that proves ATS is killing ATS.

What kind of useless dribble is this thread????

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Дорогие камрады:
Я имею очень конфиденциальное сообщение, котор нужно поставить, и ваша собственная жизнь может хлынуться зависит на вас держа это конфиденциально.
Я жалею сообщить вы что мир достигал предел разрушения, и нас принудьте подействовать in the name of гуманность. Соединенные Штаты и свои союзники НАТО пытаются обвести нас путем приносить реактивные снаряды в наши собственные земли. Мы допустили нашествие The Middle East, и допускали действия НАТО империалистские недавней истории.
Мы подготовляем тщательно на этот день, и время на нас, котор нужно двинуть за пропагандой и лежит. Мы должны подействовать. Мы или мы будем преобладаны.
Поэтому, я снова жалею сообщить вы что мы активизируем конфиденциальный план a чрезвычайного положения в стране вы все знаете наилучшим образом и подготовили для исчерпывающе. Вы hereby приказаны, что сообщаете немедленно к вашим столбам как запланировано.
В времени 3 дней, жизнь по мере того как мы знали она на земле постоянно изменит для большинств людей мира. Но вам позаботятся о мои камрады, того, котор вы можете быть уверенн, покуда вы делаете вы знаете для того чтобы сделать. Будет временем. Мы очень огорченны заранее для должно около случиться, и для тех которые не сделают его до конца. Но мы имеем no more выбора но воевать для нашей страны, наших граждан, и веси мир.

For the russian security services - just to make them feel at home

[edit on 21/8/2008 by budski]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join