It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Looks nothing like the lower resolution image above.

Would this be what NASA airbrushing would look like on these important images of our nearest neighbor?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I still think it's just a question of the height of the Sun, making the shadows bigger or smaller, all the features are there on both images.

And why did you reduced the number of images in that PNG image to 6?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by euclid
I do not think that the moon has, or has ever had, plate tectonics that could cause a lava flow:

Well I am curious then how the Mares came to be then? They say they are Basalt... Basalt is lava... They are obviously flat areas... They say that Meteorites punched a hole that filled with Lava... They say there is no molten core... meteorites would not be hot long enough to melt the rock so that it would fill such a large area with a lava flow

They are giving me a headache

It's simple... NASA/JPL/ESA/et al are a bunch of liars and airbrush artists of varying degrees of skill in their respective positions.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Acharya

Outstanding find. A cave on the moon.
Wonder if there are any plants growing inside it?

I wonder too ...... maybe I'll go have a look.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I still think it's just a question of the height of the Sun, making the shadows bigger or smaller, all the features are there on both images.

And why did you reduced the number of images in that PNG image to 6?

Not sure I know what you mean. The image is 256 colors and a bit depth of 8. Here it is as a jpg. Maybe I messed up the png because !!SOMEBODY!! was on my computer copying images.

[edit on 8/27/08 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by ArMap

You do wonders with those images. So what we initially thought was an object which crashed at an oblique angle through the wall of its own crater, now turns out to be on a cliff face, and no longer appears to be a cave.

In fact it looks like something which crashed vertically and just happened to perfectly strike the cliff face and remain exposed.

Or it is a rock cliff with the lunar dust cleared off it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

More images at Lunar Lizardz found on MySpace

LunarLizardz

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Some more...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I wonder too ...... maybe I'll go have a look.

Well I hope I don't 'front load' you but see if you can see one like this...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
A couple of 'ruins' on the Moon...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Now that ones is interesting... best one I have seen for a while
I guess I will have to pull that up in the morning... that one is very clear

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mikesingh

Now that ones is interesting... best one I have seen for a while
I guess I will have to pull that up in the morning... that one is very clear

Here it is in color...

cheers!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

WOW!!

That is a nice picture. It actually looks like the support structure of a building.

Maybe that is just the frame and the building was made of glass - which is twenty times as strong as steel in space (or on the moon).

The evidence is overwhelming - humans once lived on the moon.

How far out there did we make it before Earth bought it, all those eons ago... either that or it's "Your Tax Dollars At Work"

-2.3 trillion dollars was announced to have been missing on Sept.10 2001, that's enough to build a secret space program.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Man, those "ruins" are more convincing than most of the other images.

Nice work, Mikesingh!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Something happened to the image, as you can see if you zoom in it does not have the same number of colours as the original.

And Paint Shop Pro 6 has a useful option that shows how many colours an image has, that's what I use to see if my changes to the images make them loose any details.

The same area (roughly) of the image I posted has 219 different shades of grey.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Whatever those things may be, they are interesting.

The red rectangles show you two images, the blue the two images I post bellow.

This image was resized to 200% with bicubic resample.

Could these things be lava? The areas I marked even have a different colour.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Something happened to the image, as you can see if you zoom in it does not have the same number of colours as the original.

And Paint Shop Pro 6 has a useful option that shows how many colours an image has, that's what I use to see if my changes to the images make them loose any details.

Yes you are correct. My version of Paint Shop Pro 7 counts 256 colors in the original AS15-M-1720_LRG.png. In my posted Object_ from_AS15-M-1720_LRG.png only 6 colors. In my last posted Object_ AS15-M-1720_LRG.jpg only 25 colors. I will work on that. Must be overlooking something.

Finally - this png image has 256 colors. Thanks for your help ArMap.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here is my version of the cliff (crater wall) and cave? taken from AS16-121-19407 and rotated 45 degrees with 1146 colors.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Most curious. It seems that the entire AS15-M-1720_LRG is an inverse image. (high places are low and low places are high) When I rotated the entire image 90 degrees, the image somehow corrected. If you look at the main Iszak crater and the Iszak D craters in both the original and rotated images, they are now correct in the rotated image. (id est: looking like depressions instead of domes)

The other pngs at that site (most are censored) I could look at also had their images inversed. The craters looked like domes instead of depressions. AS15-M-1719_MED

Assuming my logic is correct, I am now of the firm conclusion that the object in question shown in these three lunar images (and others) has not been retouched and is identical in all photos.

I cut out the object from AS15-M-1720_LRG and rotated it 90 degrees. Then I noticed the image seemed reversed somehow. (256 colors)

I resized the NASA image from AS15-M-1720 and cut out an identical area around the object. (240 colors)

I resized the NASA image from AS15-P-9625 and cut out an identical area around the object. (240 Colors)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That sometimes happens to me, when the light comes from the left or top left of the image I see things as they are, if the light comes from the right or bottom right I see things inverted, it's our brain interpreting the images in the wrong way, nothing more.

When I noticed that I had this problem I started rotating all images 180º, that was why the "cave" did not looked like the same area as the "spire", although our eyes see what is really there our brain plays tricks on us.

And what do you mean by "most are censored"?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join