It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by SPreston

What do you mean by "'Tracks' emerging from the opposite side of Moltke crater."? Photo lo3-72 only shows one side of the crater, and even less than half of it.

You overlooked my post from above? The Lunar Orbiter only circled the moon in one direction. Correct? Why would the tiff from lo3-72-h2d be upside down with Moltke Crater in the lower left corner?

lo3-72-h2d
LAT: -0.8 °
LON: 24.3 °
ALT: 49.9 km

lo3-72-h2c

lo3-72-h2b

Originally posted by SPreston

Found more sets of 'tracks'. They seem to emerge from the opposite side of the crater (Moltke?). They are located at the bottom of lo3-72-h2d which was taken in the same area as lo3-72-h2c.

LO3-72-H2D zoom (crater at left)

Supposedly, the first 'men on the moon' got there two years and 5 months after these 'tracks' were photographed. They landed at Tranquility Base just about 31 miles northeast of Moltke Crater.

There are also more tracks' on the image lo3-72-h2b at the middle right. All three images were taken in the same area.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

The second best photo I found of Moltke was this one, from Apollo 10.

The landscape in the upper left of that photo looks very much like it is patterned with square grids, you see that too? The image looks fake imho, weird...

Actually there are a number of curious straight lines and right angles in the center foreground of this photo, with this very noticeable triangle being the most prominent anomaly:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You overlooked my post from above?
No, I simply did not understood it, now I understand it.

Why would the tiff from lo3-72-h2d be upside down with Moltke Crater in the lower left corner?
Probably because they rotated or flipped the image and did not noticed.

As they say on that site, "Whole images were too large to be scanned at once and were broken up into four sections, A-D.", so each one of those images (lo3-72-h2a, lo3-72-h2b, lo3-72-h2c and lo3-72-h2d) are really four scans of one photo, lo3-72-h2.

You can see here how photo lo3-72-h2 looks like.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

As they say on that site, "Whole images were too large to be scanned at once and were broken up into four sections, A-D."

Yup we had to do that with John's images as well There is no place that can flat scan a 16 X 20 image and running it through a roller cracks the negatives and prints

That is why in John's thread its in four pieces D

We since found a blueprint company that had a huge scanner that used a head on an arm... cost us $150.00 to scan to disk but now we have Copernicus LO II 162H in 1200 DPI

[edit on 30-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
has anyone used a projector when looked upon these images ,
ive tried to save all youve posted here for further examination ,

i guess the question would be that if you ve tried throu projector ,
was there any significant help in spotting the anormalities,.

--

i just whent throu the x-con 2005 output and i just have to ask , :

when did the sceptisism start agains the forces that might be , ?

mabye i should emfizise? that, is there any real evidience of when and who started to doubt the legimaticy of "their" work ?

20´s , 40´s , 70´s ?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You overlooked my post from above?
No, I simply did not understood it, now I understand it.

Why would the tiff from lo3-72-h2d be upside down with Moltke Crater in the lower left corner?
Probably because they rotated or flipped the image and did not noticed.

As they say on that site, "Whole images were too large to be scanned at once and were broken up into four sections, A-D.", so each one of those images (lo3-72-h2a, lo3-72-h2b, lo3-72-h2c and lo3-72-h2d) are really four scans of one photo, lo3-72-h2.

You can see here how photo lo3-72-h2 looks like.

I see. But there are 'tracks' approximately 20 feet wide going into or coming out of Moltke Crater on lo3-72-h2d and 'tracks' on lo3-72-h2b also, are there not?

What if the diameter of Moltke Crater was only 6.5 km (4.0389 miles(21325.4 feet)) as stated by numerous authorities? Just plug in the numbers.

Dividing 21325.4 feet by 5652 gives us one pixel = 3.77 feet. Center of top track to center of bottom track at right angles to the vector = 5 pixels. The width of the 'tracks' would be 18.85 feet.

If Moltke Crater is only 6 km in diameter as asserted by some authorities, then dividing 19694.4 feet by 5652 gives us one pixel = 3.48 feet. The width of the 'tracks' would be 17.4 feet. Very reasonable for a large wheeled or tracked vehicle suitable for climbing in and out of steep walled lunar craters. Correct ArMap?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Do not these 'tracks' seem to follow the contours of the lunar surface; more exposed on the higher surfaces and more covered up on the lower surfaces? What could these marks in the lunar dust be, between 17 and 23 feet wide, if not 'tracks' of a wheeled vehicle? Since these images predate Apollo 11, then what could have made these 'tracks'?

'Tracks' located at the bottom of lo3-72-h2d which was taken in the same area as lo3-72-h2c.

LO3-72-H2D zoom (crater at left)

'Tracks' climbing up over the steep rim around Moltke Crater in image lo3-72-h2c, and down into the crater.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I think the ´stuctures´seen on the foto, are nothing more than traces of the foto development process. just look at the edges of the two fotos, where they meet.

cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
just found this:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here's some more 'tracks' etc but this time from LPI taken by the Lunar Orbiter...

And another image with some strange features...

Cheers!

[edit on 4-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Another nice find, good work. Now what could it be? No rovers had officially ever been up there before these pictures was taken. Is there a way to calculate how old these tracks could be, since there is no atmosphere on the moon I guess that tracks in the lunar dust may be there for thousands of years if not more, or?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think I may have already said this somewhere in the thread, but: THIS IS AN AMAZING AND WONDERFUL THREAD. Just one out of 349327128731 of MikeSingh's wonderful threads.

Several pages back Mike, you posted a picture from Apollo 15 of the same thing the supposed RetiredAFB "Apollo 20" videos showed. The first time I saw these videos my mind was blown. I've since been looking for a good debunking of these videos but have yet to find one. I've read all the RetiredAFB threads and even looked on other sites for some good debunking of these videos. I have yet to find any evidence to convince me they are fake.

Your Apollo 15 picture shows the exact same thing! You can even see the detail of the "cock-pit" or whatever the thing is on the top. I'm totally stunned right now, as up until this point I haven't seen any corroborating evidence for the videos. Crazy.

There are so many fascinating pictures in this thread I'm going to be re-looking at them for months!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It struck me, looking at frame 1005 that you just posted, that the intersecting tracks reminded me of the Nazda lines.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by ProfEmeritus]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It would help if you say which of the four photos is this from.

It would also be better if you posted a link instead of putting the address in the image, it is easier to click on a link than to type that address.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
These pictures of the tracks are imo definitive proof that someone was on the moon before any official space program, the proof is right there, enough said...

So how can we let the general public know?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Do not these 'tracks' seem to follow the contours of the lunar surface; more exposed on the higher surfaces and more covered up on the lower surfaces?
No, to me it does not look like the lines change like they are following the contour of the ground.

As this photo was not taken exactly on a 90º angle to the surface, an almost straight track going over high crater rims (and those things are really high) and deep craters should (in my opinion) show the heights and lows of the ground.

What could these marks in the lunar dust be, between 17 and 23 feet wide, if not 'tracks' of a wheeled vehicle? Since these images predate Apollo 11, then what could have made these 'tracks'?
Maybe they are not on the Moon but only on the photo, remember that we are looking at second generation photos, these were scanned from photos made of the strips reproduced on Earth.

And if you want to know the width of the "tracks" you can use the resolution of the photo, they have it on that page.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

These pictures of the tracks are imo definitive proof that someone was on the moon before any official space program, the proof is right there, enough said...

So how can we let the general public know?

General Public does not want to know
If they did they would have asked at the hints I dropped about the SECOND tether by the other space program that they shot lasers at from two military installations.

They prefer to look at pictures of rock because they can deny everything and say they only see rock...

If they saw the real stuff, they could no longer deny it and would have to admit they were wrong... This already happened with Astrospies...

Did you know that NASA has laser sites throughout the world including Russia? Hmmmm?

I was going to make a thread on this... but after putting out feelers in many threads seems there is no interest in this data

So since I am going into a three month heavy contract period I won't be here much to post a lot anyway... so in case anyone seriously wants some answers you can drop me a line at [email protected] and mention this post and tell me your 'need to know'

And for those who have thought I was kidding...

I'm not... that was taken from a ground station in Hawaii
and seems it even caught a 'critter'

So back to the Moon and Mars rocks that NASA feeds you... I think I will follow a different space program

[edit on 4-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I think I may have already said this somewhere in the thread, but: THIS IS AN AMAZING AND WONDERFUL THREAD. Just one out of 349327128731 of MikeSingh's wonderful threads.

Thanks Malynn!
But 349327128731 threads??
OK, so how about joining me for a beer? I love good company, you know!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So since I am going into a three month heavy contract period I won't be here much to post a lot anyway...

Oh? Where would you be? The Moon? Don't forget to send us some postcards from the edge!!

Like these...

Cheers!

Pics from 'Postcards from the Future'

[edit on 5-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Since there is no atmosphere on the moon I guess that tracks in the lunar dust may be there for thousands of years if not more, or?

Yep! This stuff could be thousands of years old!

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
just found this:

Good find! Here's some more 'ruins' I found in the images you posted...

Cheers!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join