It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Looks to me like the "drip drip" flow of disclosure is turning into a rushing gusher now.

So...whats next?

How about a petition to the next administration to "rush" that proposed return to the Moon plan by Bush and get there before 2012 so we can examine these finds upclose.

I dont think its necessary to wait until 2020 to return to the Moon. Especially with all this stuff up there that they have known about since the days before and during Apollo.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

OK, so how about joining me for a beer? I love good company, you know

I don't drink beer but you seem like the type of fella that an afternoon drink with would be FASCINATING. I'll drink wine. Count me in!

Zorgon: You're kidding right? No one is interested? I'M INTERESTED! I've been following the STS-75 thread, although I recently stopped as it seems to have lost steam. If you don't cough up the pics/info I guess I'll start pelting you with U2U's!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

You myfreind, can not hide!
K.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Looks to me like the "drip drip" flow of disclosure is turning into a rushing gusher now.

So...whats next?

How about a petition to the next administration to "rush" that proposed return to the Moon plan by Bush and get there before 2012 so we can examine these finds upclose.

I dont think its necessary to wait until 2020 to return to the Moon. Especially with all this stuff up there that they have known about since the days before and during Apollo.

Cheers!!!

This is your new President.
I'm sorry, but unfortunately we no longer possess the technology to place men on the moon.

Try asking the Japanese.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I'll drink wine. Count me in!

Well next time your in Vegas, stop by my cellar

Zorgon: You're kidding right? No one is interested? I'M INTERESTED! I've been following the STS-75 thread, although I recently stopped as it seems to have lost steam.

Sadly no I am not kidding other than your interest here only two others wrote to ask... and it seems when I challenged a certain person to prove he was who he said he was... he got angry and left

If you don't cough up the pics/info I guess I'll start pelting you with U2U's!

Yes quite... considering the data is on a secure military site that would be best

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
/pics didn't work. I have failed.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Aren't you being just a little bit sensational? I don't see any disclosure happeing anywhere. This thread does not constitute disclosure on any scale.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
the 'towers' are just long shadows, you idiots...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

So...whats next?

Cheers!!!

don't know if someone got the idea of

before 2012
but i did.

(i didn't read the previous posts)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
been reading 2 books at the moment Dark moon and Dark mission and they are abit unfinisched still , but what struck me while reading these books are that they both in away contradict eachother and at the same time vertyfiy faul play from nasa ,

dark moon basicly tell the reader that most if not everything we se picture wise or live feed is bogus and made in a studio bringing up points about the van allen belt not being that healthy and that film cant survive the trip back and forth
pictures cant be taken from angles they say they where taken at and astronauts not having the gold screen visir down on their helmets when in direct sunlight.

dark mission on the other hand tells us about the structures on the moon and mars and that they are real , asuming that the pictures are real ,

bearing the thougths ive made from both books so far and whats been on display on ats and thelivingmoon i can only conclude that faulplay and behind the sceens activity is very real and we are not told the entire truth about what real happend when nasa went to the moon

either this is coldwar psyop propaganda at its best and we never made it there safely

or something is there still waiting for our return.

sincierly Zerbot

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just wanted to say cool pics, thanks for sharing. It really makes me wonder if theyre really photoshopped horribly or if their cameras just make a lot of mistakes. You'd think the government would at least higher a digital artist with a working knowledge of photoshop.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
been reading 2 books at the moment Dark moon and Dark mission and they are abit unfinisched still , but what struck me while reading these books are that they both in away contradict eachother and at the same time vertyfiy faul play from nasa ,

dark moon basicly tell the reader that most if not everything we se picture wise or live feed is bogus and made in a studio bringing up points about the van allen belt not being that healthy and that film cant survive the trip back and forth
pictures cant be taken from angles they say they where taken at and astronauts not having the gold screen visir down on their helmets when in direct sunlight.

dark mission on the other hand tells us about the structures on the moon and tmars and that they are real , asuming that the pictures are real ,

bearing the thougths ive made from both books so far and whats been on display on ats and thelivingmoon i can only conclude that faulplay and behind the sceens activity is very real and we are not told the entire truth about what real happend when nasa went to the moon

either this is coldwar psyop propaganda at its best and we never made it there safely

or something is there still waiting for our return.

sincierly Zerbot

I basically know these, but did you see how far these authors go? Hoagland, John Lear, Green..
I really ask myself could that not be DisInfo? (NASA isn´t telling the truth either )
cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
I basically know these, but did you see how far these authors go? Hoagland, John Lear, Green..
I really ask myself could that not be DisInfo? (NASA isn´t telling the truth either )
cheers

That's the million dollar question!! - Who's lying? NASA or Hoagy and the gang?
I think it's an even mix!
But remember, there's no smoke without fire!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
"When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Was watching history chanell last night had a show on Apollo 11 admited to ufo following them for a while If that not discloser i dont know what is!
Niel Armstrong himself!

The show was not about the siteing more on Apollo 11 but they included it in to the show. I know its ol hat around here but it was on a main stream show

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Here's more...The brightness/contrast has been turned up. The surrounding area is still pretty dark but this location seems lit up like a Christmas tree!!

Looks pretty strange if it's a natural formation. Notice the geometric patterns?

Now check this out...

From 1871 to 1896, 40 members of England's Royal Astronomical Society reported observing various geometrical shaped light patterns on the moon. In the following years, came confirmed sightings of a moving 50 wide opaque object, great white domes and long bridge like structures on the Plane of Mare Crisium. In 1958 , both US and Soviet scientists collectively observed a huge glowing oval object upon the lunar surface.
Washington Daily News 1968

Sci fi? Imagination? Hoax report from the Washington Daily News 1968? You decide!

Cheers!

www.gafintl-adamski.com...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

i wouldent go so far as to say that there are spirit catchers on the moon
but the pictures tells us that something is on the moon

now a question would be as to why not a single nation with the power and effort hasent gone back and establised a permanent base the public has knowledge is curious

or as to why we only send probes and satelites these days and why we dont leave the earths orbit with manned missions

its been stated that even during the 1800´s people where calculating the probabilites of moon missions and permanent bases and yet we still to my knowlege just keep the discussion on the drawing table almost as of taboo of speaking about what realy happend when nasa went to the moon and back or if its even proboble of sending humans there.

we talk about robots that will do the job and how they will build the structures "we" will live in when they get the job done ,

why robots if we´ve allready been there and been there numeros times , i just dont get it.

could be very well that hoagland and co are trying to scare people from going to the moon by showing us the improbobilty of reaching the moon and scareing us with things like "there is someone allready there"

but then they them selfs contradict what they are saying ,
how can someone or we be there if we cant get there ?

the possibility is very real that what we where shown is the disney illusion the nazis had in mind for the third reich about " how we went and concourd the lifelessmoon "

i mean what would have happend if the public was shown vomiting and dissorientated astronauts incapeble of doing their task and some even dying on the way there .. one can only guess.

but im still abit torn on the subject if the pictures (the high alt pictures) we see are pictures taken from the mockups or if we are shown real pictures of the moon.

old mythology points us in the direction of outer terrestial beings and their wonders.

thoughts i cherrish

sincierly Zerbot565

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here's more...The brightness/contrast has been turned up. The surrounding area is still pretty dark but this location seems lit up like a Christmas tree!!

Unless you see it in a slightly less "enhanced" version.

Yes, it is the same location.
Source

From 1871 to 1896, 40 members of England's Royal Astronomical Society reported observing various geometrical shaped light patterns on the moon. In the following years, came confirmed sightings of a moving 50 wide opaque object, great white domes and long bridge like structures on the Plane of Mare Crisium. In 1958 , both US and Soviet scientists collectively observed a huge glowing oval object upon the lunar surface. Washington Daily News 1968

So, what happened to the light patterns, "50 wide opaque object", and other stuff after 1896? Same thing that happened to Lovell's "canals" on Mars?

Glowing oval object? Why not the aftereffects of a meteor impact?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Phage]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join