It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't think that is the same thing, I think that is what can be seen when we choose the "color" option for the background of the map, but has Mikesingh did no provided any more information I can not be sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Zoom the "color" image and compare it to what MikeSingh posted. It looks the same to me. Same coordinates as listed on his image.

Edit: Right. I got the LIDAR image confused with the color image. The grayscale image is apparently what was enhanced.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Phage]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK, I understand it now, my mistake.

This is the image from where Mikesingh got is oversized version (apparently).

This is the same image with the "shaded relief" chosen instead of "color".

Those colours remind me of the images from Clementine, that colour background may be made with photos from Clementine, and if that is the case (and regardless of what Zorgon may say
), those are not real colours, they include ultraviolet.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here's another! Pretty strange geometric formations, what? Looks like a goddamn 'Moon base'!
And what the heck are those shiny 'objects' in the middle? As in the previous pic, B/C has been adjusted.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Gee. No jpg artifacts here. No sirree. Hi quality stuff. yup yup yup

You've gotta be kidding.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Gee. No jpg artifacts here. No sirree. Hi quality stuff. yup yup yup

You've gotta be kidding.

Jpg artifacts? Hmmm...I wonder why no so called jpg artifacts anywhere else in the image? And I thought jpg artifacts would generally be perpendicular to each other, not in all possible angles and shapes!

But you could be right. There's nothin' there really! Just photographic anomalies from million dollar cameras like the ones on NRLs Clementine. What a waste of tax payers money, what? My pin hole camera would have done a better job!

In other words we're screwed, any way you look at it, because of shoddy cameras, lousy rendering, crappy artifact filled images, et al! And then 80% of the images have been hidden from the public by NRL. Only the crap has been dished out to us. So why the secrecy if they've got nothin' to hide?

Cheers!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Yep. We're screwed. There's no point in any of it anyway is there? Why even bother?

Continue to prey on ignorance. Your fan club loves it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Continue to prey on ignorance.

Surprising you haven't provided explanations for any of the pics so far. Like the parallel 'tracks' shown earlier that existed BEFORE any Rover/buggy landed on the Moon! Obfuscating real issues with verbosity and layman explanations does exhibit ignorance. Deny it!

Cheers!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"Your fan club loves it. "

you are right. Keep up the good work Mikesingh.

your efforts are appreciated.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Thanx TT. Here's one especially for you. A couple of what look like 'buildings'. My friend above will naturally insist that this is nothing but image artifacts/pixellation! So be it!!

Shrodinger crater area

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Shrodinger crater area

When denying ignorance one should use the best data available. When you find something interesting it might be a better idea to look for better data instead of letting your imagination fill in the blanks.

Craters and collapsed lava tubes.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

How did you got those (this and the previous) images? Did you made a screen-grab and resized the image?

If you did just that it means that the program the changes in brightness and contrast only made the image worse (as expected), this is what I get with just a pixel-resize.

As I thought, this image appears in NASA's World Wind in the Clementine data set, and it looks much better than the small image used as a background from which you got your image.

Your second image has the same problems, this is the result of a pixel-resize, without any data-destroying change in brightness and contrast.

And this is from NASA World Wind.

As you can see, the first is Brayley and the second Euler, and for both there are many better resolution images. Also, these images, as I said before, also include ultraviolet light, the colours are not as we see them.

I see that Phage already took care of your third image.

What is happening to you, mikesingh?

I was never a fan of your way of presenting data, but the way you are doing things now is worse than it was before.

I stopped providing direct links to the pages where you found the images, just text on your version of the images, you present something that was used just as a background as if it was something important, you look like you are avoiding presenting the best data on purpose and only present data in a way that may throw people into wrong ideas.

I suggest you stop a little and rethink what you are doing and your purpose on ATS.

If you really want to help people find the truth fine, but if that is not the case then just stop it, please.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Re: Your "moonbase"

Three images:

1. The grayscale image of the "moonbase". Taken from the same source but without the enhancements.
  2. A context image of the area from the Lunar Orbiter. The "moonbase" is at the lower left.
  3. A close up of the "moonbase"

In a thread touting high resolution "uncensored" images, maybe you should use them.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage. The area you showed has some interesting features...

Now what is the res of the images you posted on top? The last one is taken from which mission? Is it from the Lunar Orbiter or Apollo? If the latter then they are probably censored!
(Just joking).

And what happened to 80% of the images taken by NRLs Clementine that haven't been made public? I wonder why? Oh yeah, they've got nothin' to hide!

Cheers!

[edit on 21-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP, please don't pontificate! I have already explained to you the dynamics of the resize algorithm a zillion times with examples of why resizing cannot produce something if it's not there in the image in the first place, with image examples for ease of understanding. You seem to keep beating the same monotonous tune with the argument that the resizing algorithm conjures up non existent stuff like Houdini pulling out a rabbit from a seemingly empty hat.

Just spare me this argument and move on.If you have any issues please U2U me and we can discuss it out there. Thanx!

Cheers!

[edit on 21-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Another interesting feature...

Wonder how a square formation is produced naturally? Perhaps a geologist would be able to throw light on this phenomenon on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Craters and collapsed lava tubes.

Beautiful, and a star from me. Denying ignorance is so much fun, maybe you will become the 'conspiracy master' too...or not since you debunk rather than propagate!

However, I must point out that there is what appears to be a giant spermatazoa in that picture and if I know my biology correctly then the being has got to be damn big!

Considering there are numerous 'square' geologic features on Earth, and the Moon is basaltic, with some komatiites etc I consider that that could well be a product of igneous activity. I am surprised, however, that you didn't notice those orange arrows...now they ARE interesting! Yes, I am being flippant.

[edit on 21/9/08 by ChChKiwi]

[edit on 21/9/08 by ChChKiwi]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChChKiwi
Considering there are numerous 'square' geologic features on Earth, and the Moon is basaltic, with some komatiites etc I consider that that could well be a product of igneous activity.

I thought so too!
But that dark square in the pic above is strange indeed, just like the ones below...

Colored in:

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Interesting.

What's the scale there?
It would help to know what size features we are looking at.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Sorry everybody, and specially mikesingh, having a toothache must have affected my way of posting in a way I did not noticed when I was writing it, private matters should be kept on private channels, on topic posts is what everyone need.

I promise my posts from now on will be on-topic (but as I still have my toothache I have to be more careful when re-reading what I write)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join