It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

My friend, the OP is not talking on a materialistic level but on a spiritual level.Yes they need to respond to you on the materialistic level but the OP has a bit more to it than that....

Sorry to burst your bubble ,but it needed bursting

Valorian - stay contemplating not thinking

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Dude, your high horse is going to buck you off very soon, condesention is a lowest form of communication.

The OP is correct on all levels here.
Quantum Physics is (will be) eventually known as the relative interaction and understanding of Material with Spiritual. They combine to become a new conscienceness. At the end level there is only one. that is what we all look for and it is called TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by runetang

I sleep but my resting state is the same as my awake state. You become more consciously aware of the world around you.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by menguard]

Ayep, this is due to a developed sense of "the observer" which comes through practiced meditation. It's like one of those spiritual muscles which grows with practice.

I remember the first time that happened to me, it literally blew my mind. And then I remembered reading about a sutra where a Rinpoche states "We eat when we are hungry and sleep when we are tired, instead of dreaming about all sorts of distractions all the while." It was only after this experience that I understood the deeper meaning of that.

The observer and the observed become one and you have an outlook that has no boundries at all. It is like seeing without having to use your eyes.

It is having an understanding at exactly the same time you ask the question - As soon as you understand the flame is hot, the meal is already cooked.

This is the TRUTH and it resonates at the God conscience level

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Nicley stated here....buds84

The 12 strands are in fact situated inside and outside the body, 7 chakras in and around the body and then the other 5 are located at higher levels from just inside the Earths stratosphere to a more Cosmically level. they also include the moon and solar system.

These 12 levels are what the chakras vibrate (resonate) with and as you unlock thes elevels you unlock levels of understanding.

Right now we are at the beginning of the 2nd level - Global conscienceness

Val

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The percentage of of junk DNA in our bodies is almost the same as the Percentage of Dark Matter in this Galaxy..... There could be a relation

Michio Kaku states that this Dark matter is what is stopping the Galaxy from spinning apart - as it it imparts some for of cohesiveness into the whole.

Perhaps Junk DNA serves a similar purpose in that it Lock our consciousness into this Particular Reality - For all we know it is the source of the "Observer Effect" or possibly latent genetic memories waiting to be unlocked.

Both Terrence McKenna and Graham Hancock believe it has a teaching capacity; either spiritual or genetic or even alien.

According to the Theory that the Universe is a Novelty Conserving Engine, and that we have currently entered a period of Time/Space where Novelty is presenting at an increased rate according to the predications derived from the Laws of the Inverse Square and Ilya Prigogine's Fractal Universe Theory.

The fact that so many in the Fields of Quantum, Theoretical, Fractal, Novelty, Hyperdimensional, Torsion Field Physics and even Metaphysics are able to coalesce and show quantifiable relationships between these varied fields is proof of a new Period of increased Novelty having been entered. Some sort of Nexus is approaching and the current physics lacks the flexibility to describe even the precursory Affectations.

Corresponding to this is the beginning of our passage through the Photon Belt - Potentially one of the Most Data-rich environs in the Galaxy. One could indeed say that synchronisity and corresponding level of Novelty has undoubtedly begun to Present at a rate predicted by the Fractal Universe Theory and it's adjuncts; Torsion Field, Quantum & Hyperdimensional Physics

[edit on 25-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
No post

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

Well, they "appear" to become one. only because the observer ends up observing only itself.

With ego stripped away, there are no "mists" from which to form something to be observed.

The "observer" is what is being represented by the Alex Gray pictures full of eyes. Each eye is a consciousness, and ultimately an observer.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

the appearance as multiple viewpoints (even 2) is based on 2 and 3 dimensional understanding. Which is all we have at the present moment.

The TRUTH is simply THE viewpoint no mattter how it is viewed. The mind cannot comprehend this as it is not designed to do so. it is designed to feed the EGO and the EGO offers different realities of understanding depending on the current situation. The mind is a tricky character and as soon as one slows it down it starts to retaliate to the situation it sees itself in.

VAL

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Fascinating topic...I think there's definitely something to the ideas expressed here, somewhere between the scientific and the spiritual in a way we can't quite comprehend (like the flatlander who can't even visualize a 3-d world.)

One suggestion based on the direction this thread has taken - might this not be more appropriate in the philosophy/metaphysics forum?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dunwichwitch stated that it looked like a serpant eating it's tail, wow, I read of Thomas edwin Castello explaining that there is a patch worn by officials in the underground Dulce Base that depicts a serpant eating it's tail, kinda creepy eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
To do this, we must raise the vibratory level in the DNA, and to raise it, it must be staurated with photons (extreme high intensity light)(which we are now going through).

...You realize that hitting your DNA with high intensity light is called radiation, right? And you damage your DNA? Shoot yourself with gamma rays (light) and enjoy, if you don't believe me.

Originally posted by awakened1
DNA is crystalline in nature.

No. No it's not. It is deoxyribonucleic acid, and not crystalline at all. Sorry. You're just wrong here.

Originally posted by Azathoth
With all this stuff being said now that scientists have created artifical
DNA what does that say about that?

I put a DNA plasmid into e-coli and made it glow under fluorescent light once...

Originally posted by Valorian
My friend, the OP is not talking on a materialistic level but on a spiritual level.Yes they need to respond to you on the materialistic level but the OP has a bit more to it than that....

That's fine. But when you start claiming that it will have these physical effects you move from the realm of speculation to the realm of bull#. That's the problem.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

WOW

I don't agree with your example of the natives not being able to SEE the SHIPS just because they've never known of something that exists as the ship...

When light reflects off of matter (in general) your brain recieves that signal from your eyes which are specially made to recognize and interpret VISIBLE LIGHT...AND THE SHIP IS MADE FROM MATTER...AND MOST NOTABLY FROM WOOD...OR ORGANIC MATTER

HOW THE HELL DO YOU REASON THAT THE SHIPS WERE INVISIBLE TO THEM???

IF I HAVEN'T BEEN INTRODUCED TO AN ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THEN I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SEE IT????????

NOOO I WOULD BECAUSE ITS MADE OF MATTER AND MY BRAIN CAN RECOGNIZE THE FREQUENCY OF VISIBLE LIGHT...

ATS IS ROTTING....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Our thoughts affect things on a sub-atomic level, well if mankind knows his thoughts are the totally sum of his being, then matter can be affected on a larger scale.

I have affected my enviroment on a large scale, not only vibrationally but the position in which the enviroment arrives, we can slow things down in our daily world or speed them up.

Also I would like to point out that the Original Bibles, may not have been just words, but actual ALIEN SYMBOLS the same ones perhaps in our Crop Circles. These symbols are Understood on a much deeper level of the quantum mind. It's Soul communication. Contact from beyond the grave. I would go as far to say that their are people out there that possess these alien codes.

That our bibles itself was broken down from -Soul Language- into broken languages all across the world. Perhaps they used their intermediary humans to decipher the meaning, and that true meaning was disolved with worship of man then principle. The true langauge is spoken in the fields. That both parties light and dark put their language in our field.

A symbol itself is the oldest language in the world. Imagine that thought, that one symbol itself could sum up a whole world. Now if there are symbols (out there) perhaps there is also an -alien language- to be spoken from the symbols.

From a different time and space or location and speed of mind.

And with time the more complicated the symbols will become.

They will talk to you in -their language- out loud, and it will repeat inside the head, your brain will be activated and you will be recieving messages that open up the brain like a circuit, and you will be feeling their language through soul vibrations and then in your own language. All these things happens simultaneously. You hear it out loud, inside your head, and in your body.

And the quickest way to activate the (junk dna) is through their spoken words.

You might even have the pleasure of having some Ancient Ones, at bed side manner speaking to you int their Lost Forgotten Language.

Sound at the right vibration creates or changes the density properties of matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok look, the idea behind this thread is on the "Right Path"

but over 75% of the "information" contained within, is misconceptions, incorrect in a very real literal sense.

Thats why i would rather talk to advanced aliens about this subject, because they actually might know what they are talking about.

Maybe i should go thru this thread piece by piece and set you straight.

From how I see it, the viewpoints in this thread are Extremely Limited in scope, and ignore Facts.

You know, I think im going to have to go thru this piece by piece and set the record straight. I cant just sit by and let you intelligent people walk off a cliff like this. Because you are walking off a cliff, and no one serious about science/spirituality is going to accept half of it.

Ya...Im gonna start from page one. This is gonna be a pain in the butt for me because i hate devoting more than 15minutes to Any thread.
But, as they say, someones gotta do it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
No, i looked at page one agian and its like I will have to argue with every single statement in this entire thread, i would have to post like 50 times just to cover the basics.

Ill just give a quick run-thru of the major errors I can see right away that upset me the most.

You said E=mc2 but then you go on to say , Water is the soul or something like that, or water "holds the soul" or something. IMO this is 100% incorrect.

E=mc2 basically states that EVERYTHING = Energy

So if the "Soul" exists, it Must be energy.

Therefore even the Rock on the ground , is Soul. Because it is energy.

According to your viewpoint, you would claim a Rock or Dirt is NOT soul, but i beg to differ, E=mc2 clearly states EVERYTHING is the SAME thing!

Second, you are claiming that "light imprints" and "light bla bla" is inside the Cell itself, WRONG agian my friend. Its electricity. Not light.

Electricity is electrons, Light is photons. Similar yes , in many ways, but there are a few critical differances. Please notice this major flaw, and adjust your theory to account for it.

Next, your theory that "crop circles" directly correlate to cellular information is also 100% a complete guess. And a shortsighted guess if i might add.

Believe me ive seen UFOs before, even one up close. But there is not 1 shred of proof that crop circles were created by aliens. None. In fact theres loads of evidence "Most- 70-80% " of crop circles are man made.

But you said ALL crop circles correlate. Maybe you should have said "20% of crop circles correlate" or somthing like that. It would have sounded much more reasonable.

Sigh....I really feel this is like arguing with christians. It really is. Its about pointless, because you think you know everything already and you will ignore virtually any point i could make to the contrary.

The only way to truth about this subject is to Combine Science fact with spiritual philosophy. Your methods are almost eliminating Science fact with your overwhelming philosophy, which is incorrect in many ways, yet you refuse to fine-tune your observation to account for several Observed phenomena. Also speaking in absolutes like that , makes it even more difficult to accept any of it.

Man ive got like 5 more pages of like 100posts to combat you with. I just dont know if i have the desire/fortitude to go thru with it. I really dont like focusing on 1 subject this long. Let me think it over and if i have more to say Ill add more.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ask yourselves how many civilisations have gone without a trace, perhaps that trace is to this moment, the interval of life change on an intergalactic scale.

This planet Earth is still uncovering things, as our develpmental stages progress, the more clues that are left behind. You yourself are a clue.

We made man in our image, is that image -the only- image out there.

There are out there in -our timespace- over two hundred million planets in to choose from.

Why would we choose a planet with so much water around. Waters density is very close to light. It is also a wonderful conductor of energy, compressed upon layers and layers of water, sheets of energy.

Are we going to be projecting our energy out somewhere in space.

And with all this energy around its like a (storehouse of information.)

A conductor is good for the bodies bio-electromagnetic field. A charge for the souls vibration.

Animals use to replace humans work efforts in the past, now we have technology working as our horse.

Time was created around the year nineteen thirty two, 1932, a time when things were changing on a progression level, perhaps a timeline speed up because the space was running too slow.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
quit wasting time bro...you spend all your time examining others under a microscope and you project into my reality, a condescending and obnoxious image.

Not because your reality opposes mine, but because you seem to think all that you have seen and learned, and observed is the real truth. you seem to believe that every article, document, thesis statement, and opinions of people whom you think know all the truth is the absolute truth. (Thats how it appears to me)

what if you found out that the 3rd dimension, where you can observe physical phenomena and use the scientific method to find the truth out was only level 3.

I would suggest, before your next post, you get a headful of quantum physics and check out Robert Anton Wilson's Quantum Psychology to see why you behave the way you do, and how you can cut it out...

unless you like the attention of playing the ''antagonist'' or ''devils' advocate''

not saying that you are the only one who plays these roles, but to me the excess is ridiculous and wastes time...

QUANTUM PHYSICS!!!

Your truth is only real to you. Just like my truth is only real to me, and every other posters truth is real to them.

Sure a lot of us posting on this topic may not know everything there is to know about dna, but IMO it is just a symbol for an experience that we have all(besides you and a few) experience.

Quit wasting your precious time

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I read this thread. I like what some of you have to say, seeing both material and spiritual sides. And i have to ask a few things:

~What if menguard IS right, and "activating" the 'junk' DNA would actually kill you? Though that would mean an advancement up to the fourth dimension, what if it killed you? And what if activation of some strange gene brought about a painful change that did kill you? What are you hoping to unlock by activation of the DNA? Psychic powers? A set of angel wings? "We" aren't angels. Metaphysics interests me, and science fascinates me, finding out how everything works. But remember that we are talking about PHYSICAL DNA here. Opening of the chakras- energy centers-metaphysical- is used to open psychic capabilites, am i right? So, Why DNA- physical- what do you hope to activate?

But then, on the other hand, why have there been crop circles in cross shapes, and what would happen if one was to meditate lying in a crop circle?

Also, i would like to ask something here: had anyone directly seen a crop circle? I have only watched shows about them, where the people always say the real ones have orbs of energy in them. If that's so... are those orbs found in the exact center of the crop circle?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I concencrated but my deoxyribonucleic acid didn't answer. I tried to tell those chromosone structures that they really, really should tune me up in their frequency but no. Perhaps my histones are all messed up, but who knows. Guanine and thymine didn't want to cooperate as quantum wave transmitters either..

Seriously though, quantum scale energy reactions aren't very strong. Changes in an energy of a cell or pair of DNA is just too small to have any effect on those. It certainly is not enough to turn anything "on", so to speak. Brains may be a little different matter, but energy levels are a problem in those cells as well.

Some of you propably have an idea about how tiny the distance of effect for a quantum reaction is.

[edit on 26/7/08 by rawsom]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by starvingartist
Dunwichwitch stated that it looked like a serpant eating it's tail, wow, I read of Thomas edwin Castello explaining that there is a patch worn by officials in the underground Dulce Base that depicts a serpant eating it's tail, kinda creepy eh?

Ouroboros

Originally posted by shipovfools
Fascinating topic...I think there's definitely something to the ideas expressed here, somewhere between the scientific and the spiritual in a way we can't quite comprehend (like the flatlander who can't even visualize a 3-d world.)

Try and visualise it...

Tesseract

Originally posted by menguard
Also I would like to point out that the Original Bibles, may not have been just words, but actual ALIEN SYMBOLS the same ones perhaps in our Crop Circles. These symbols are Understood on a much deeper level of the quantum mind. It's Soul communication. Contact from beyond the grave. I would go as far to say that their are people out there that possess these alien codes.

You might find the first half of this interesting menguard..

Best wishes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join