It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

There is a form of gazing with the eyes half closed you can see how dreamlike this world really is, half squint the eyes, or just look into space and watch sub-atomic particles moving around. That is energy, also you can watch bushes move half clockwise and and counter clockwise, but science won't teach you that. You can watch floors look like waves.

Also try this take a little ball or something and keep kicking it around for about a mile only watching the movement of the ball and nowhere else and stop and you will isolate your perception into an obeserver viewpoint
you will see the enviroment rush forward towards your perception of the scenery. Its like dragon Ball z where the scenery is moving towards the person.

Also if you look around objects you will see an energy field around inanimate objects which actually are resonating through vibration.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
reply to post by buds84

Sorry kid, you can't "activate" DNA with meditation.

whether you think you can't or you think you can. either way you are right...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Half this thread needs a new name, we have gone a bit deeper into quantum physics and mechanics.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Do you meditate?
and have you been trying to activate your DNA?

I notice a huge difference in the way of thinking between people who meditate and people who don't, and I personally think it's the "Universal Knowledge" within our subconscious minds.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

No, I am always in the Theta Frequency I am my subconscious mind.

The space in between cracks stops with us. I think you should look at my other threads, they might be of interest to you, "Higher light answers for questions" you would find tons of information in it.

Also you will see some pretty interesting not Normal things happen in that thread.

Use to when I was younger but don't feel a need because now I can just answer them myself through the inner self. The silence from within. Soul communications happen frequently where the soul inside my body actually reacts physically to responses.

They call me SOUL DRUMMER.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Wow how did you manage to stay in Theta?
Is this overtime of meditation or you were born like this?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I would say I have connected enough dots in my life to the point I am a medium in the state of flux between the living and the dead and other things.

But only with patience have I perfected the results of self. I have seen other worldy being when I was younger I saw a grasshopper being chirping when I was younger in some grass, it was communicating to my soul, inside my body, everytime it chirped its like I was locked onto it, my brother was with me but couldn't see it. It was probably three feet or four feet in length.

Seen a lot more now that I am older.

Everytime that thing chirped my stomache felt like it was being pulled on.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Your replying to the wrong guy but..menguard is right with everything you pointed out.

I have no idea how the hell I did that. Copy and pasting error, sorry.

DNA has now proven we are pretty much advanced androids and DNA is a small hard drive.

Eh...Not really, but I guess you can see DNA that way.

Solid objects are not as solid as you think, if no one is looking at the object, it's nothing more than atoms floating around, when someone looks at it, it then turns into a so called "solid object" because it's a thought.

No, it's solid because of molecular bonds between atoms that prevent you from passing through the atoms. For an example of weak molecular bonds, we have liquids.

This has been proven with scientific tests an object can be in many places at once when not looking at it, you should do the research but I'll provide some examples if need be.

There is some quantum theory, yeah, about observing and whatnot, and you can make the existential connections. It has nothing to do with this though.

Originally posted by v1.01
whether you think you can't or you think you can. either way you are right...

I'm not going to be able to fly just because I think I can. I like the power of the mind but there are limits to reality.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I hate to mentally suck people off but I wish to achieve that level of spirituality one day it's truly amazing.

I'm kind of a beginner (3-4 months meditating) but I recently had some kind of manifestation in a meditation where my whole upper half of my body was tingling then burning like hell and my head/brain was pulsating and I could feel huge amounts of energy pouring through the top of my head and passing through my body. I let it happen for about 30 mins then I couldn't take it anymore and stopped.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

You can start going to bed with the intent of finding the (Other Codes), which are Symbols that makeup a cell in the body, which is light. These light symbols are CROP CIRCLES in fields.

Well what do you do if you cannot sleep, and are a hopeless insomniac?

Do you 'rest' vividly with the intent of finding the codes/symbols?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Its a good tool, one thing I will tell you if more people meditated daily and got into that electrical charge energy they would not have any disease in the body, the bodies immune system is increased by the electrical charge.

It burns off the density layers or should I say fear cells, dense energy in the bodies makeup.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I sleep but my resting state is the same as my awake state. You become more consciously aware of the world around you.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
When you talk of pulling information from inside of you and space and time being an illusion, would you say that fractal layers of awareness make up the illusion? If I even used the words correctly.

I love that phrase, "fractal layers of awareness", check out my signature to find out why.

Thanks for that visualization

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
reply to post by buds84

Sorry kid, you can't "activate" DNA with meditation. That's like....I can't think of a good analogy, but it's ridiculous. Really silly. And you know if that if you somehow activated DNA that wasn't supposed to (since genes can be regulated using promoter regions), you would probably die, right?

no...YOU can't ''activate'' DNA with meditation....I suggest checking out more on quantum physics, I dare you to meditate for at least 10 minutes a day, and I also would like to say that you will never disprove anyones reality tunnel.

The power of the mind is something that words cannot express because it is beyond words.

Another person's reality tunnel my be opposing yours but that doesn't mean that you are correct or incorrect. It just means there is a difference...an opposing of polarities.

Im assuming that you don't meditate...try it if you don't...

whether you think its possible or you think its impossible....either way...you are right

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by runetang

I sleep but my resting state is the same as my awake state. You become more consciously aware of the world around you.

Ayep, this is due to a developed sense of "the observer" which comes through practiced meditation. It's like one of those spiritual muscles which grows with practice.

I remember the first time that happened to me, it literally blew my mind. And then I remembered reading about a sutra where a Rinpoche states "We eat when we are hungry and sleep when we are tired, instead of dreaming about all sorts of distractions all the while." It was only after this experience that I understood the deeper meaning of that.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

I once heard that when you were more at peace, your DNA was not wound as tight in that double helix, and when you were highly stressed, it was wound very tight, and that somehow effected the efficiency of it's expression in the phenotype.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

'You are whatever you think yourself to be'

You become your will or intent.

See it, know it, become it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

You can start going to bed with the intent of finding the (Other Codes), which are Symbols that makeup a cell in the body, which is light. These light symbols are CROP CIRCLES in fields.

Well what do you do if you cannot sleep, and are a hopeless insomniac?

Do you 'rest' vividly with the intent of finding the codes/symbols?

If you can't sleep, I suggest you stop thinking so much and take up meditation. I used to be a 'hopeless insomniac'' back in the day, before daily meditation. Now, Im pretty sure I can fall asleep at will.

Your brain vibrates on different frequencies, and when you meditate, you slow your brain's rate of vibration to the theta level (4-7Hz).

When you are thinking rapidly, concentrating, anxious, or when you are active, you are most likely in the beta wave level(12-26Hz).

Watching Television puts you in the Alpha Level( 8-12Hz)

And the Gamma level(26-100Hz) is linked with a lot of crazy cool stuff in brain productivity that you should learn about.

Meditation helped me overcome insomnia because you are able to put yourself on the threshold of sleep and reality at will, once you do it often enough.

Meditation also, if you haven't heard, increases the size of the human brain.

check it out here

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ohh we got smart people showing up.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Hey I took your advice on visualizing DNA as I meditate and its slowly starting to work, I feel more energy coming in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join